Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 24, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "FIGU Bulletin" » Archive through August 24, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having read the contributions from Billy and others in Bulletin #36, I feel not only that much wisdom has been expressed but also some hopelessness. Nonetheless we are encouraged to speak up for peaceful and rational means to resolve the terrorist and war issues. One of the arguments presented as a comparison by the pro-war people is that a purely self-defense posture on the part of the United States would have allowed Nazism to triumph during WW II. These people challenge the anti-war position with things like, "Do you really think the U.S. should have not participated in stopping Hitler?" and then, "If we don't stop Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein now they will launch NBC attacks against other countries including us." I have not yet reasoned out the difference or a good answer to these challenges. I would be more confident in addressing them when I can see the difference, if one exists, and make a more complete response.

Perhaps some will say that Hitler couldn't have even come to power without American financial and industrial help, which I have heard is true. If that were the case, it could be said that we helped to create the evil that we then had to help eliminate. Of course, for those of us familiar with the FIGU material, the Giza Intelligences and their influence through the Thule group played a part as well.

I would love some feedback on this whole question as the "What about Hitler?" question is being effectively used to stifle criticism of the war here.

Clearly, to me, the pendulum, or karmic, effect is at play in the world. I, as an American, didn't support, endorse or even know about many things done by our military and/or secret services. Nonetheless, America has contributed to many of its own problems and is now faced with a challenge that we always thought only happened to the "other guy". To even mention this is often branded as "anti-American" by people who have not given much thought to the idea of being responsible for our actions. It is still a very popular sentiment to pray to God to bless or fix things instead of taking responsibility. I see an even more distorted and selfish position on the part of the Islamic Fundamentalists who conern themselves with getting into a paradise through murderous-suicidal actions. It could be said that they are willing to do anything to assure themselves of a happy afterlife, no matter the cost to others.

Our nation has also been significantly dumbed down to an instant-gratification ("Let's go kick Taliban butt and watch it on TV!"), videogame-playing mentality that is easily led into such unwise and destructive courses as this war. Since a real war has never taken place on our land there is an unrealistic tough guy stance, fostered by too many Rambo-type movies, that is out of touch with the real horrors and costs of such things. Even the terrible attacks in New York and Washington were media-ized so as to be turned into one more surreal spectacle, echoing so closely as they did the stuff of which our popular movies are made.

I need to be able to address the questions above with solid answers as to why and how we should proceed rationally, and differently than in WW II.
Any and all other comments welcome.

Michael Horn

Michael
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After submitting my statement and questions above I was moved to write the following:

This is a stupid, dangerous and ill thought-out war that will, with absolute certainty, cause terrible pain and suffering, not only to our service men and women and countless innocent civilians but, ultimately, to Americans here at home. Addicted to quick fixes and adrenaline-pumping entertainment, with ever-diminishing attention spans and patience, we have plunged headlong into a vengeful assault on a nebulous enemy, all for the sake of eliminating evil and worldwide terrorism, a sudden, naive and nonsensical declaration devoid of substance, wisdom and reason.

If it is anti-American to do anything to harm the nation then this war in itself will prove to be the biggest offense to our own self-interests. Our conception of a nice, precise and surgical operation (as it is called) to rid the world of evil will no doubt unfold into an out of control contamination of other peoples, alliances, and vested interests that will probably lead to inner turmoil and revolt in some countries, switching of allegiances and alliances, a whole new multitude of converts to Islamic Fundamentalism and anti-Americanism and, more than likely, a Third World War.

We have now a finite number of internal terrorists or sleepers that could and should be identified, located and dealt with, along with borders that need to be controlled and immigration policies that need to overhauled so that the political expedience of increasing voters for one political party, or cheap labor for other interests, gives way to rational self-defense and self-interest.

Self-defense means defense against an attack. It doesn't mean running around bombing and shooting presumed enemies in their homeland, all the while leaving ourselves vulnerable at home and virtually recruiting more terrorists. If your home is broken into it's wiser to defend yourself, protect your family, lock and secure your home and let the police go after the suspects, not run out down the streets yourself and leave your home vulnerable while shooting at any and all suspicious parties.

It is considered by some "anti-American" to point out that we have, even in the smallest measure, contributed to some of the hatred directed at us. It seems we are to believe that there are only "bad guys" out there and, because we are Americans, we have never done, and can do no, wrong or evil, even unintentionally. It's a rather absurd position when we look at the crime and evil directed at us from within our own country by our own criminal element. Are we to believe that such types of people have never been in national decision-making positions, in overt or covert roles in military or intelligence services on our own side? Could we have set in motion things, knowingly or not, which, like the pendulum of cause and effect, blindly but predictably return to cut their swath, leaving us believing that some external evil has unexpectedly befallen us? If we refuse to acknowledge that human beings do such things, and that we are human beings, we simply will be singing Jingo Bells in the dark.

Self-reflection, and self-responsibility, is not weakness, it isn't "anti-American" or self-loathing. It's the most rational form of self-interest there is. If one discovers one's errors, one is less likely to repeat them, especially if they are costly and a contributing cause and effect relationship becomes apparent. Once we know what doesn't contribute to true peace and security we can eliminate it from our agenda, and focus on what does work. To buy into the one-dimensional good guy-bad guy scenario being used to promote this insane war is to actually contribute to our own downfall. We will put an end to terrorism by not contributing to it, by not destroying innocent lives and sowing the seeds of more hatred and vengeance while we perfect our methods of true self-defense and real strength. This isn't, despite what the media presents, a videogame, beer commercial or Rambo movie, it's very real life with very real consequences.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Regarding WWII:

Was it so much that the U.S. stopped Hitler, or that the U.S. & allies stopped Hitler...?
Perhaps the US (& allies) helped each country to defend itself or irradicate Hitler from their own turf?
This arguement can hold until the US & allies came to Germany itself... perhaps they should have simply pushed Hitler back to "his" own country?

I'm not sure whether any of these issues have clear solutions...
For example:
It would be beneficial in some ways to have one cohesive world community...
but how do we get there, from what we have now?

Norm
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"the Giza Intelligences and their influence through the Thule group played a part as well."

Those past influences are still around even thought the Giza Intelligences aren't. In the form of those Neo Nazi Men in Black and whatever other past Movement they've influenced. Which was probably almost every major Religion, Secret Societies, Governments, Intelligence Agency's etc. etc. on Earth! After reading Guido's book it obvious to me that the Giza Intelligences were afraid to just take over the Earth by force, which they probably could have done. But choose to do it subversively, because they knew, if they used obvious force the Plejaren's and their allies would have stopped them a long long time ago. They must really have hated Earth humans, they were hell bent on destroying this place.

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the most recent FIGU Bulletin 38, Billy is quoted as saying: "In fact, the question arises if this war, which indeed it is, is not rather an execution of a long planned military campaign against Islam and a means to an end to secure the access to the vast resources of oil, mineral, gas and other resources of Central Asia?

I have suspected this all along. In fact, the evidence show conclusively the the real motive behind this war is oil, money and power. And they are using terrorism as an excuse to instill fear in the people to make them submissive to their agenda.

What is amazing, is the fact that those in responsible positions of power don't seem to recognize or talk about the real issues we are faced with. This makes me really ANGRY. Never do you hear any talk about how serious overpopulation is and that this is causing all of our woes. Never do you hear any talk whatsoever about focusing on alternative means of energy instead of robbing the Earth of oil and other natural resources. It is as if they don't even THINK about these more important issues. This is because they are so deluded with their illogical thinking that they simply don't want to give up their highandedness and lusting for power. As Billy further said in this bulletin, it is religious thinking that is behind this.

JAY
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

very true Lonnie, I agree:

Very well said by Billy on his latest bulletin.

I strongly believe that religious establishments (ISLAM, Christianity in all its forms and Judaism) will disappear in a few 100 years to come. As the Old Indian races (Hopi, Arawak and others) in all parts of America and south America have spoken of, the destruction of the Earth has been one who has hurt the old spirit of our living Organic Planet and is causing itself to cleanse thru natural creational laws. Eliminating the negativity for the arrival of positive thinking beings such as FIGU and others alike who truly want to change our reality here and the way we use technology for the purpose of Creation and our existence. Is time to have understanding of Spirit and to pass on the staff for those who will take care of Earth.

I strongly also believe that if the American Indian races would have been left undamaged by selfish European conquests (religious or land conquering), at this time in our existence they would have moved the natural evolved state such as the Plejarans in spirit and Technology for the benefit of Human existance.

I hope this adds a bit to understanding the many things in which Mr.Meier spoke of in FIGU site.

Be well :)

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Have anyone tried to locate the US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Shine mentioned in Bulletin 5?

There must be a reason that Ptaah mentioned that pilot collided with a Plejaran confederation space craft, if we can locate that person, who is later captured by North Vietnamese, and presumably become POW.

If we can locate the person, and if he is willing to be interviewed and given this explanation, maybe it would be another evidence of Mr. Meier/Ptaah's information.

I would assume Mr. Shine remembered what altitude he was flying when he was 'shot down', If it is higher than 10,000 feet, then it would be out of ordinary groud base anti-aricrat artillery(AAA), being hit by a missil is totally different from hitting some obstacle in the sky.

So if anyone can locate this person, I would love to write him a letter and provide the information to him. Or FIGU will do that?

Hampton Chiu

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I located 4 Anthony Shine in Yahoo's people search, I would like to ask moderator's consent to use FIGU's information to send all those people post cards, to see if any of them are the one mentioned in Bulletin 5.

Please advise, Mr. Moderator.

Hampton Chiu

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Billy's latest writing translated into English, now on the main website about G.W. Bush and cohorts, Billy makes an honest and worthy observation about what Bush's aims are and what REALLY must be done:

...Therefore, the warmongering, powerful and mighty in state must be removed and should not even be voted into high positions. G.W. Bush also does not belong into the powerful position, which was played his way unscrupulously and irresponsibly by some of the people of the USA.

...To reach this aim, people have to vote human beings into the highest positions who, through their effort prove solely to care for the welfare of the people and each single human being, and govern without greed for power and money.

In my opinion, the global elite and their cohorts which includes factions within the USA (secret services) put Bush into office even though he did not really win the election. Even if the whole country went out and voted for someone else they still would have rigged the election for him to win. They have the money, power and influence to do whatever they want to achieve their goal of world domination.

So then, how do we get these people out of positions of power? I don't see how we can! I am of the certainly that the the best response we can give is by creating peace and freedom in our communities, or better yet, by creating our OWN communities, and by working for a better world starting from WITHIN. After what they are doing fails, hopefully, there will be enough decent human beings around to form a responsible and worthy government to truly benefit the people.

Regards,
Lonnie

James the truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

If any or more of G.W. Bush's secret service people realize for just a second, the real threat G.W. Bush himself maybe to world security concerning a 3rd world war, then G.W.Bush puts himself up at high risk of being assassinated by his own guard or secret service.

G.W.Bush came into power in a year of the zero of which in his case this zero curse is yet "tripled" with the year 2000. Every US presedent elected to begin in the year with a zero ending or more was supposedly killed or assassinated. G.W.Bush will numerologically face triple the danger or chance escaping his own fate.

As Christian as G.W.Bush is, it's interesting how he fits into a Christian like prophecy of Anti-Christ, according to Christian writer "Hal Linsey". Imagin that for just a momment. The thought of the very Anti-Christ like figure that the Christians fear, just happens to be one of their own. Billy did say that the Anti-Christ would be involving Christanity directly. Hal Linsey said that the Anti-Christ would come to public appearence after a 7 year peace treaty with Israel is signed. Now keep in mind that Hal linsey makes mention of this back in around 1979. A peace treaty with Israel was signed back in 1993 with George Bush Sr, etc. Hal Linsey also mentions that the Anti-Christ will suffer a fatal injury, but live.

It is true that any person who goes against Goerge Bush Jr, and his cohorts, will be labeled a terrorist and criminal. About the only ones capable of getting them out of power would be some ETs or his own cohorts, although people who know for sure that we will all die any-way from a 3rd world war, just may attempt to take him out with them along the way. I personally hope for a much more peaceful solution at all costs.

Food for thought,
James the truthseeker

Edward
Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie and James-T-T....

Lonnie...

Yes...Billy has made many many things very clear to us all. With the most Horrifing scenario as an Out-Come of the Consequences.

Surely I Agree Fully with you concerning how Mr.Bush Won the election..when there was So Much...which was Not Clearified to how he
really won. Can you imagine...he won because the manual vote-counters...Did Not even know...on Whom and Where...the hole was punched-in on the ballotcards!? They just had to "Assume"...in many cases...that he won..as I had recollected from the news documentaries here.
One should think...after this case...from now on....there should be "Observers" to keep close eye...on the elections...as is doen in the
countries.."Those Ones"..do not trust...when having elections.

Your Solution would be grand in practise...for the betterment of all Mankind on our planet...and Creation itself.

James-T-T...

James..I would Surely Agree with you also. The world situation Mr.Bush has put Himself in and Our Humanity and our Mother Earth..is "An Accident...
Waiting to Happen!"

The senario of an Assassination attempt on his life...would surely be something we can not close-out. Surely...it Can even Come From..
his Own side...of Cohorts...or others. Whom...'Do' come to Sense..and can Visualize..the Genocide...
to Humanity...and All Life-Forms in the surroundings. And if this comes into realization...this Grand World War Three...
"They"...would have Nothing to Control! And
Surely...Loose....their Power Over The Masses of people. I would think that They do Not want to control a world..that is shelling one and other...constantly.

We all know what happened to John F. Kennedy. Well...this happening a second time to an American president...."They" will Not be Shy for executing..this deed once again. Mr.Bush should Know...that The Powers that put him in office...Is Still the Power Over Him! If it were not for Them...he would Not be there.
So they Can put him There...and Can also put him Out.

My personal..senario would be:

That Mr.Bush...comes to his Sences...and Stops his Warmongering Senario..and Clearly Thinks of the Consequences...That HE....Creates to himself and Mankind.
But if he Executes his Warmonering Senario...I would surely...not close-out...that he will be Eliminated...in 'No Time' at all...by people being Conscious...of what is happening and going on...by his actions.

As Oliver Hardy would say to Stan Laurel:
"Another Fine Mess....you've gotten Us into....!"

Peace Be With ALL....

Edward.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Folks,

I think that the assasination of G W Bush would just make it worse for the freethinking humans of the world as the governments would just use it to gain more support for the "War on Terror".
I think it is even likely that the Secret government themselves will have Bush assasinated to further their own agenda for world domination.

He is really just a puppet and it seems that in that in the last few months he has improved his public speaking skills so more people are likely to believe the lies that his speechwriters have given him.

I think the way is to spread the word about that the politicians are too greedy to be in power and if enough people see through the lies there might be enough support to have a new honest election.

I am hoping that the people of Disclosureproject get their congress hearings and free enery demonstrations to happen soon. Maybe that will wake some people up from there sleep.

Peace be on Earth and among all Beeings,
//Claes

Kiwilove

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2005 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We need 'truth' so as to see clearly - what is exactly happening in the world - today. People here know that what is in the media is not necessarily true.
Some things don't add up for sure - like with 9/11. There was a site given which listed almost all the 'facts' which don't add up, and how some information is quickly disposed of, which glaringly reveal the desire to not cast doubt over the 'official' version of events of 9/11.

Having lived in a 'democracy' I never really felt that it was THE most suitable form of government - as a large % of eligible voters don't exercise their right to vote - and there's the problem of exactly deciding who is suitable for office? It is not easy to make a wise choice from the candidates available. I don't like politicians at all - most of them anyway, and the most you listen to them, the more I doubt that they are truthful at all. They are so noted for saying a lot of words that mean little and then taking credit for whatever they can, making us believe that they are running the country.

If economists know their 'stuff' why do we have politicians at all? Why not let the economists run the country? Because they are the ones who are suppose to understand how economies are run most efficiently. Though I watched a program, where a leading figure in economics said - that the government should do things counter to what is expected of them - ie. spend large in hard and difficult times (creating jobs when there are none) and being thrifty in good times (presumably saving for the difficult times when they come).

We need to go back to the very basics of integrity, truthfulness and sincerity - to clear out all the rubbish that is in our religions, governments, and public perception of things.
Especially that of our educational system, that should be teaching us truthful facts - and theories which have some basis in reality.

We need to be against war and that which divides people - and truly understand that peace and love is always the answer - truly. And peace means understanding other peoples' ideas, beliefs and point of view, etc. And still being respectful of people even though we may not agree with them.
When we are reminded of the basic ideas that are in conflict - truthful information does stand out from that which is false.

Harvey

Dplotmach

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody.
In the article "Punishment must be", Billy lacks the full explanation of the reasons that people do commit crimes. I think he should have gone a little further into it.
An example:

"Simple criminals and delinquents have the possibility to change for the better by means of appropriate punitive measures and become worthy members of society; but in general, this is not possible with notorious violent criminals, which also include all notorious terrorists."

Simple criminals, f.ex. persons who needs food, will forever committ "crimes", and there is no use for punishment, unless the punishment is death, which I rather not would recommend..
Therfore it is not a universal rule, that logically suggests that there should be a punishment for all crimes. When people are in material despair, they will commit crimes, and punishment is not reasonable. Information in an educating form WILL be satisfying, if not the criminals are simply retarded, and must be watched over all their life. So what we first need to do in this world, is satisfying the needs of the humans, so that the spiritual aspects is interesting to the people. Then one can get rid of unwanted thoughts by meditation, and possibly therefore reduce or delete unwanted desires/obsessions.
The most of reasons for this, one can find in the information handed over by the extra-terrestrials. F.ex. the aging gene and us humans on earth being used as warriors by insane extra-terrestrials in olden times, E.T's obsession to be "god of the creation", and thus handing over religion, which in turn leads to stagnation of both the society and peoples evolution.
I think Billy is not as good in transforming the material and conversations into a more understandable writing(s), as he should be. He gives way to many opinions and conclusions, without explaining them properly. The writings therefore become only understandable for the "elite", in information and in the evolutionary level.
One must have a fully personal and informational understanding, to be able to reach his conclusions easily.

Dplotmach

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 383
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody, this is an translation of a part of FIGUs newest special bulletin number 21: German title: Aura des Schreckens und æYankee go home?

The Aura of horror and "Yankee Go Home"

Surely, everyday headlines about the climate changes, starvation, storms and dryness, family tragedies, forest fires and various forms of criminality reach the newspapers. However, international terrorism makes the headlines above all.
Nevertheless, this terrorism comes not only from real terror cells and the terror networks, but also from mighty nations and their leaders who exercise their terror, while they carry out military campaigns in foreign countries, attack foreign states, overtake them and spread death, murder, destruction and downfall.
Besides, at the very forefront, stands the USA, which has brought about all over the world, an immense hatred against the USA as a result of their world police behavior, their Secret Service terror and military terror. What they will continue to do is what created downright international terrorism in the first place.

Ever since this hatred against the USA, her friends and pact members will bear the terrorist?s strike, when and where they want, and without regards to the murder of innocent women, children and men. Just like the USA, the terrorists also sow worldwide fear, chaos and fright, whereby the innocent are the victims.
The majority of the people falsely believe that the USA fights against international terrorism and, truly the 'counter-terrorism play' serves only for the fact that the USA can spread more and more over the world and bring state after state under its control.

And in addition, all those idiotic powerful statesmen and citizens of various nations who still assist them while they distinguish themselves as USA pro-bawlers that support the criminal US-terror machination.
Because of this the fact has arisen that nowadays no one in the general public, in concentrated areas, in towns, in railroads and streetcars, in airplanes and buses, in ships as well as in department stores and in certain buildings or with gatherings of people etc. are sure of their life anymore.
Terrorists of all kind strike without hesitation and unscrupulously and spread an aura of horror - as death messengers of uncontrollable hatred against the USA and to all who stand with the USA in friendship, collaborate with them or make militarily and secret service pacts.

Many people believe falsely that the international terrorism can be fought by counter-terror in the form of military and secret service actions as well as by effective war; however, this is an erroneous belief, which will still cost a lot of human lives. The truth is that the international terrorism, which is based on uncontrollable hatred against the USA, can only be controlled and can only succumb if the world finally turns away from the USA and that the USA withdraws all her military, secret service and economic forces into her own country.
It is wrong to accept or to live in false hope that the violent terrorist criminals could be pushed into the defensive, as long as the USA still spreads worldwide terror through its military, its Secret Services, its politics and economy, so long will the international and other USA-hostile terrorists swing their sharpened blood dripping swords and spread with it downfall and death.

Against the international terrorism, there are no effective deadly weapons and no military and secret service strategies by which it could be fought.
Already the international terrorism as well as the US-American terrorism has developed into a mega-terrorism and on both sides, the terrorist tactics becomes more and more polished. A compulsive result, both parties seek more and more refined ways to apply terror.
In addition, both the USA as well as the international terrorists, with their changed tactics, want to raise the pressure on the affected populations. With this pressure and the terror from the USA, they want to push populations to force their governments into America friendliness and into collaboration with the USA.

On the other hand, the terrorists try in the same way with their attempts and terrorist attacks on the populations, to force their governments, to fulfill the demands of the terrorists who are based in principal form to get them to hate the USA in a equal way and to expel all US forces from every country of the world.

Of course the various terrorists still have other motives than only the hatred against the USA, because for certain Christian, Jewish, Hindu and Islamic religious fanatics, the open and liberal, as well as the critical kind of religious practice and religious customs count as a weakness and as a thorn in the terrorist's eye. Also exist single terrorists or group of terrorists who do not cope with the authorities or the policy of their own land and consequently commit terror attacks.

Frequently, all facts are often coupled with international terrorism by which this degenerated into especially dangerous forms, like with the militant and fanatical, radical and basic Islamic terrorists who see everything that does not fit them religiously, economically, ritually, morally as a weakness of the western culture - especially, what is displayed by Christianity and Judaism.

These conservative and fundamentalist fanatics see all human as well as economic, medical, cultural development as well as liberal, equality-entitling progress when it comes to knowledge and education etc. as a cultural decline with typical degeneration phenomena in their way of life as well as performing their religion and their rites and cults etc.

They see decay and a degeneration of the bourgeoisie. However, above all, they see a dwindling of their own power if they have to grant equal rights, e.g., to the female gender, or because they fear that they will lose their radical fanaticism if they turn to reason and common sense, that they would have to position themselves to the real and truthful life and turn to the knowledge and the wisdom with true love, internal and external freedom as well as a comprehensive harmony and the real peace. And because of this fact it is that these types of terrorists - just like the USA - murder without hesitation their own people and countless innocent if they believe they can realize their goals and purposes by force and have profit and success for themselves.

Another factor of the international terrorism is to be found in the Islamic Jihad of the radical-fanatical and the more crazily conservative fundamentalists who aim at an Islamic world revolution and dominate in this form the whole international terrorism. Guilty of that are many hate-filled and revengeful race haters, as for example the members and advocates of the Ku Klux clan on one hand in the USA as well as the neo-Nazis in Europe, together with all those other idiots in the USA and in Europe who steadily seek to place all guilt on the Muslims and demonize them.

However, on the other hand, also the primitive and brain-amputated, ill, super-fanatical and the radicalism as well as the murderous and the dilapidated Islamic ideologists, especially in Islamic states, who hold the West responsible for all and every evil in the world. They want to eradicate and turn everything to Islam. Also to blame are all those Americans and Europeans who exclude the Muslims in the western countries, discriminate against them and strangle all equalization and equal rights. This is chewed food for the Jihad Islamists who have nothing to do with those decent and correct Muslims who live in the whole world in honor, do their everyday work, and are good citizens as is also true of the migrants in the west who want to live in peace, love, harmony and freedom.

Billy
Jakobjn

Peace in Wisdom

Norm

Post Number: 723
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phaethonsfire, Thanx for the translation. I would love to read 'Die Angst der Geheimdienste vor der FIGU' if you want to post a transltion.

Jacob

Post Number: 384
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I am glad you like the translation, I will try to make the time for the translation 'Die Angst der Geheimdienste vor der FIGU'.

Salome,
Jacob

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Please Moderator this one is the correct posting with correct german text please delete previous one the previous one was with unknown html errors I fixed it)

Hello Norm and Friends of FIGU,

I made this rough translation from these excerpts below this article that was published in Sonder Figu Bulletin Nr. 20 dated 11. Jahrgang, Juli 2005 (July 11th, 2005) The original and complete texts you can find on page 12 (PDF file) of the above mentioned Sonder Figu Bulletin in german langague that is online here:

www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s20/geheimdienste.htm

The title of this article is:

Die <grossen> Geheim- und Nachrichtendienste und ihre Angst vor der <kleinen> FIGU

The "Great" Secret and Intelligence Services and their FEAR of the "Little" FIGU

Signed by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer, Switzerland -
http://www.lanzendorfer.ch/

Original German text:

In ufo-sektiererischen und pseudo-ufologischen Kreisen gilt <billy> als Schwindler und Betrüger. Für die Geheim- und Nachrichtendienste ist die Beweislage um BEAM interessanterweise jedoch stichhaltig genug, um ihn und seinen Verein aufmerksam im Auge zu behalten. <billys> Kontakte zu ausserirdischen Menschen der plejarischen Föderation sind den Geheimdienstkreisen sehr wohl bekannt. Sie fürchten die Möglichkeit, dass seine Informationen, Auslegungen und Hinweise eines Tages die Gefüge dieses Planeten und somit auch das politische Geschehen erschüttern könnten. Das vor allem dann, wenn sich, wie bereits heute,

politische Kreise oder Regierungspersonen von der Wahrheit seiner Lehre angesprochen fühlen und BEAM im Verborgenen unterstützen. Bestimmte Regierungskreise fürchten mittlerweile den politischen Einfluss von <billy> Meier, obwohl dieser sich in keiner Art und Weise politisch aktiv betätigt oder jemals betätigen würde. Tatsache ist: Von den plejarischen Kontaktpersonen und auch von gut informierten Personen verschiedener irdischer Staaten wurde und wird immer wieder erklärt, dass die FIGU-Bulletins in europäischen sowie in US-politischen Kreisen ins Englische sowie in andere Sprachen übersetzt und interessiert gelesen, studiert und archiviert werden.

In UFO sectarian and pseudo-UFOlogical circles, Billy is regarded as a fraud and as a swindler. For the secret intelligence services, the solid proof situation is however interestingly about BEAM in order to keep him and his group alertly in the eye. Billy´s contacts with alien people of the Plejaren Federation are very quite (well) known for the secret service circles. They fear the possibility that one day his information, interpretations and hints could shake the structures of this planet and consequently also the political happenings. Then above all, if political circles or government people (could) feel addressed by the truth of his teachings and support BEAM in the hidden like already today. Meanwhile government circles are afraid of the political influence of <billy> Meier , although this political activity will not happen in any way or ever will occur. The fact is: It is explained repeatedly BY the
plejaren contact people and also by well informed people of different earthly states, that the FIGU-Bulletins are translated in European as well as in US-political circles into English as well as into other languages and are read and studied with interest and are archived. written by Hans George Lanzendorfer, Switzerland

Original German text:

Letztendlich sind aber auch die Ausführenden der Geheimdienste nur Menschen, die mehr oder weniger eine Antwort auf die Frage nach dem Sinn des
Lebens suchen. Ohne es zu ahnen, beobachten sie eine der interessantesten Organisationen dieser Erde, auch wenn ihre diesbezüglichen Absichten
gegenüber der FIGU nicht unbedingt die besten sind. Daher sind auch die Geheimdienste als <irrende> ins Center eingeladen, um offen, ehrlich und im Unverborgenen ihre Anliegen vorzubringen. Eigentlich ist es ganz leicht und einfach im Semjase-Silver-Star-Center die Fragen nach dem WIE,WARUM, WOHER und WOHIN zu stellen und darauf eine ehrlich Antwort zu erhalten - und das alles erst noch ganz umsonst. Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer, Schweiz

Finally, however, the secret services are (also) only humans beings who more or less are looking for an answer to the questions about the sense of life.

Without EVEN SUSPECTING it they (themselves)OBSERVE one of the most INTERESTING organizations of this earth, even if in relation to their relevant intentions towards FIGU necessarily ARE NOT the best. Therefore also the secret services are invited as "wandering friends" into the center, in order to state their requests openly, honestly and unconcealed. Actually it is completely easy and simple to put the questions to the Semjase Silver Star Center about HOW,
WHY, FROM WHERE and WHERE to receive a honest answer - and all this still completely in vain. - written Hans George Lanzendorfer, Switzerland

Rough and UNOFFICIAL translation of all german texts above by Der Beobachter

Excerpts from Sonder Figu Bulletin Nr. 20 dated 11.Jahrgang, Juli 2005 (July 11th, 2005)
that you can find on page 12 - Original german langague.

Comments by Der Beobachter: It seems that the "spell" they are casting are falling upon themselves... ;-)
With Billy's and the Plejaren's material these "secret service moles" and morons realize in reality that it was them that have being DUPED!!

And as another Figu friend observed

Quote: <<I won't stoop to the namecaller's level by calling them "The Association of Dumbasses", but if they want to print up T-Shirts
and wear them, they can. - Mark SoulShaker>>
End of quote.

TJ 15:35. "So LISTEN now to the HIDDEN meaning of this PARABLE...

TJ 23:49. "The HARSH WORDS of TRUTH THEMSELVES WILL BE THE INSTRUCTIVE JUDGEMENT and PENALTY for all THOSE who live according to FALSE teachings
and DEGRADE the WISDOM of the spirit."

A song dedicated to all secret service moles:

Bob Dylan´s - Knocking On Heavens Door Lyrics
Secret Service mole knocking his head on Figu´s door

Mama take this BADGE from me

I CAN´T use it any more.
It's getting dark to dark to see
feels like I,m knocking on heavens door.

knock knock knocking on heavens door

Mama put my guns in the ground
I cant shoot them any more
That dark black cloud is coming down
feels like I am knocking on heavens door

The Times They Are A-Changin'

...Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

...The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will LATER be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the FIRST ONE now
Will later be LAST
For the times they are a-changin'.

;-) got it?

See? There is nothing to fear secret moles...

TJ 15:21. "For these people are stubborn in their minds and endeavors. The ears of these humans hear poorly and their eyes slumber, so they
neither see with their eyes nor hear with their ears, nor understand with their intelligence. Nor do they try to comprehend the truth and the
acknowledged laws of Creation, although they would thereby attain help and knowledge.

Saalome

Secret Service mole knocking his head on Figu´s door

Secret mole Spying and learning with FIGU/Billy Meier

;-)
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Edward

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose..Funny Good Friend...

You made me laugh in tears again...:-)

As Oliver Hardy would say to Stan Laurel: "Use Your HEAD...Dummy!!"

:-)

Edwardo.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU Special Bulletin number 22.

The following is a very brief rough idea of the main themes in Special Bulletin number 22.

Some main messages in this bulletin are that Mohammed never taught suicide, murder, or the spreading of Islam through violence or persuasion. Those things, as are currently being expressed through the actions of Islamic terrorists, are contrary to the true teachings. In addition Billy explains that Mohammed's teachings were falsified, as happened with the teachings of other prophets.

The one responsible for the main falsification has been named. He was a distant relative of Mohammed, skilled in writing, named Omar. This is according to the annals of the Plejaren, and he has never before been named in this respect.

The war theme expressed in Islam from the start is explained by the fact that Mohammed and his followers were forced to defend themselves from attackers from the start, and so Mohammed taught his followers to act in defense, according to Creational Laws, which require this of any human.

The Islamic terrorism which exists today has become the out of control monster it is now because of the activities of the US, Israel and other supporting countries, like Britain who lead their own kind of state terrorism using secret services and so forth.

[The following is an excerpt from the Bulletin. It's all we have time for this time. It is an unofficial and unapproved translation by us, Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine, and may contain errors.]

Tatsächlich hat der Islam als Religion nichts zu tun mit dem terroristischen Djihadismus, wie auch nicht mit etwas in bezug auf ‹Heiliger Krieg› hinsichtlich einer Auseinandersetzung mit Ungläubigen durch Gewalt oder intellektuelle Überzeugungsarbeit mit dem Ziel, sie zum Islam zu bekehren.

Actually Islam as a religion has nothing to do with the terroristic Jihadism, as it also does not with something in regard to "Holy War" regarding a confrontation with unbelievers through force or intellectual persuasion work with the goal to turn them to Islam.

In der Welt des Islam wird unterschieden in ‹dar ul-Islam›, also in den eigentlichen ‹Bereich des Islam›, und in ‹dar al-harb›, den ‹Bereich des Kampfes›. Dahinter steckt jedoch nicht Muhammeds Gedanke, dass ein Krieg geführt und dieser so weit geführt werden soll, bis der Islam zur universellen Religion geworden ist.

In the world of Islam there are differences in "dar ul-Islam", therefore in the essential "realm of Islam", and in "dar al -harb", the "realm of the struggle". However, it is not behind Mohammed's thought, that a war be led and it be waged until Islam has become a universal religion.

Eine solche Interpretation von Muhammeds Lehre in dieser Beziehung ist hundertprozentig falsch, denn Muhammeds wahrheitliche Lehre verstand etwas anderes unter dem Begriff ‹Djihad› resp. ‹Dschihad› resp. gihad ‹Djihad› in kleiner Form bedeutet grundsätzlich in bezug auf die Lehre Muhammeds, Bemühen, Fleiss, Eifer, Kampf und Streben, jedoch einzig und allein bezogen auf die persönliche Bewusstseins- und Verhaltensentwicklung des Menschen.

Such an interpretation of Mohammed's teaching in this regard is a hundred percent false, because Mohammed's truthful teaching understands something else from the term "Djihad" respectively "Dschihad" respectively jihad "Djihad" in the smaller form in regard to the teaching of Mohammed, meaning fundamentally, effort, diligence, eagerness, struggle and striving, however singly and alone in regard to the personal development of the consciousness and behavior of the human.

Darin einbezogen ist die Bemühung, der Fleiss, das Streben und der Kampf in bezug auf die Pflege der zwischenmenschlichen Beziehungen und der effectiven Menschlichkeit.

Drawn into that is the effort, the diligence, the striving and the struggle in regard to the maintenance of interhuman relations and effective humanity.

Weiter geht die Lehre Muhammeds in bezug ‹Djihad› in grosser Form auch dahin, dass sich der Mensch in friedlichem Kampf und also durch ehrliche Bemühungen sowie durch Fleiss, Eifer und Streben den Frieden unter allen Menschen und Völkern erarbeiten soll.

The teaching of Mohammed goes further in relation to "Djihad" in the greater form, in that the human should work for peace among all humans and peoples in the peaceful struggle and therefore through honest effort, as well as through diligence, enthusiasm, and striving.

Also steht ‹Djihad› in keinerlei Verbindung zu Krieg und Terror, wie das durch die radikalen, fundamentalistischen und fanatischen Islamisten sowie verrückte Führer behauptet wird.

Therefore the "Djihad" stands in no way bound to war and terror, as would be asserted through the radicals, fundamentalists and fanatical Islamists, as well as by crazy leaders.

‹Djihad› bedeutet in jedem Fall, in kleiner wie in grosser Form, dass sich der Mensch mit allen Belangen des Lebens, der Lehre des Geistes, des Friedens, der Freiheit und der Harmonie kontrolliert bewusstseinsmässig auseinandersetzt, um sich dadurch kontrollierte Gedanken und Gefühle zu erschaffen, aus denen kontrollierte positive und neutral-positive Handlungen entstehen sollen.

"Djihad" means, in any case, in the smaller as in greater form, that the human confronts, with all circumstances of life, in a controlled conscious way, the teaching of the spirit, peace, freedom and harmony, in order to, himself, produce controlled thoughts and feelings, out of which controlled, positive and neutral-positive behavior should come about.

‹Djihad› in jeder Form bedeutet also, dass der Mensch sich bewusstseinsmässig kämpfend seinen Irrungen und Wirrungen sowie Verwirrungen und Aggressionen usw. lernend durch Bemühung, Eifer und Fleiss erwehren und alle Nichtigkeiten und Negationen sowie das Böse und rein Negative beheben soll. Muhammed hat tatsächlich in jeder Beziehung die ‹Lehre des Geistes› gelehrt - niemals jedoch Krieg, Hass, Lieblosigkeit oder Terror usw.

Therefore "Djihad" in any form means that the human consciously fights his errors and confusion as well as bewilderment and aggression and so forth and learns through effort, enthusiasm and diligence to guard against (them), and all inanity and negation as well as evil and the purely negative should be removed. Mohammed had, as a matter of fact, in any respect, taught the "teaching of the spirit", but never war, hate, lovelessness or terror and so forth.

Salome from Dyson and Vivienne!
www.gaiaguys.net

Cpl

Post Number: 127
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Dyson and Vivienne. This tallies with the truth that mythologies have brought down through the ages to us: namely the "Holy War" IS ALWAYS AN INNER WAR OR STRUGGLE. Mythology: the logic or logos of myth. Mythology can be said to be the truth behind a veil. Lift the veil and the truth behind/within -- the logos -- is seen/revealed. All -ologies are etymologically (there's another) related to logos, logic and reason. [Moderators: If the previous version of this post is received please cancel it. Thanks cpl]

Junior

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson and Vivienne

I have been trying to track down who this Omar person is. The one person that seems to always popup and might make it harder to know exactly if it is Omar Bin Al Khattab the second Caliph after the prophet Mohammed. As his name is just every were, it would make it harder to find a person with the same first name…

He was a relative of prophet Muhammed, Omar/Umar is the father in law. The prophet had married his daughter Hafsa.

I am not sure if it is him whom the Plejarens are talking about, tried to see if there was anything unusual about his actions or ways. I came across this but one cannot base any thing on one little information.

This is an example of what I mean, as he had at times very harsh imaginations.

“After victory at Badr (first bloody battle), the question of the prisoners of war came up. The hole Prophet sought the advice of Companions. Omar said that they should all be put to the sword. He also wanted that each prisoner should be killed by his own Muslim relative.”

And note that this battle was in self defence of the Muslims side, and not an attack…

Source: http://www.alinaam.org.za/library/OMAR4.HTM

Does any one have a clearer idea of at least some additional information other than the name Omar.

I am also planning to check if there are any books that mention a list of names of people that lived at the prophet time. But it would make it easier if there was another info to make the search a little bit easier.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

David_chance

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My wife & I were discussing the information in the FIGU Special Bulletin 22 the other day and she recognized the name as being the 2nd Caliph. One thing she did tell me was (I'm paraphrasing) something along the lines of that when a decision was sought on an issue it was often brought before Umar...and later it became "revealed" to the prophet just as Umar had decided.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page