Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"In Search of Truth and Freedom" - Dr...

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "In Search of Truth and Freedom" - Dr. Dietmar Rothe « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mario

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Please, may somebody write a brief note on the contents of this book, who is Dr. Dietmar Rothe and why is this book included for discussion?

Thanks in advance

Mario

Norm

Post Number: 1091
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dietmar Rothe holds a B.Eng. degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University and M.A.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Applied Science from the University of Toronto.
As a respected professional, he has published extensively in the peer reviewed scientific literature and is well qualified to critique the prevailing science and philosophy of the twentieth century.

The philosophical views expressed in this book reflect his deep appreciation of the beauty, perfection and mystery in the natural world. He recognizes spirit as the primary force in a living omniverse. He sees physical reality as an opportunity for spiritual growth, which he considers our purpose in life. He provides valuable insights into what aspects of our personality aid our spiritual progress and what traits are keeping us in bondage.

http://www.avilabooks.com/Book.htm
My Website

Indi

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mario

here is a link to a description of the book and its chapters

http://www.avilabooks.com/Book.htm

There is also available on the net Chapter 3 in pdf form titles 'The Quest for Truth'

I remember also that he was involved in translating into English, of the Talmud Jmmanuel.

I have seen him presenting aspects of the Meier material at a conference --- and his diagrams are displayed in various places --- there is one or two on this forum somewhere

Robjna

Indi

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, and here is the link to the lecture he gave with the diagrams included

http://www.avilabooks.com/Jmmanuel1.htm

R

Mario

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dear Norm and Robijna

Thanks so much for the info. It seems it is a must read, I'll get the book. Very interesting to know about a scientist who has eyes to see, ears to hear and a brain to think. Thanks again.

All the best

Mario

Mario

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Robijna,

That link to the lecture Dr. Dietmar Rothe gave on the TJ with diagrams included is quite extraordinary! Really awesome. I can't stop reading it and enjoying it! Thank you, friend.

Kind regards

Mario

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 457
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

Dietmar's book is (in my opinion) well worth a read, but please be aware that he diverged a lot from the true renewed teachings, and - as is his right, of course - wanders into subjective territory which is religiously influenced, and must not be construed as being in line with Billy's teachings. His use of terms like "soul", without clarification, would be a little confusing for non-German readers inadequately familiar with the material.

Cheers!
Dyson

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since I recently read Dietmar Rothe’s book, I will gladly share my thoughts while they are still fresh in my mind. Hopefully, I can recreate enough of the book’s “flavor” to help in a decision whether you want to invest the time to read it or not.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading, “In Search of Truth and Freedom.” I wouldn’t go so far as call it a “must read”, but if you are someone still on the fence about the Meier material, I think you’ll find some compelling arguments for their validity. However, if you are already convinced, just go straight to the teachings in whatever original form you can find.

The first part of the book is his personal biography. Dietmar spent his youth growing up in Germany during WWII. Reading his unique perspective from the “other side” of the conflict illustrates just how important propaganda was in molding our public perception. In any war, truth is always the first casualty. His first hand description of Allied fire bombing of an undefended, non-strategic German village one evening is the most poignant moment in the book. It is a pivotal point that motivates his search for answers to mankind’s problems and thus the theme of the title.

Dietmar’s family does not come through the war unscathed. And the struggles of the surviving members to find normalcy in its’ aftermath lead them to flee Germany altogether and immigrate to Canada. Here, Dietmar’s natural talents in the area of science begins to emerge.

Throughout his narrative, Rothe shares with the reader his personal views about Creation and how they evolved to a form consistent with the Meier material. So when he does come upon them for the first time, they weren’t so much a revelation but a validation to his own natural and logical deductions.

In the middle portion of the book, Dietmar discusses current scientific thought as it pertains to space travel, energy and a view of the universe at large. A better understanding of humanity’s role as both co-creator and care-taker is emphasized.

The last part of the book he devotes to his spiritual observations. By Chapter 8, he discusses the Talmud of Jmmanuel - it’s discovery, contents, and extended ramifications. He then uses the TJ as a segue to the Meir material. But he stops short of getting into the core of the teachings themselves. It is here that some Mission purists may take issue. But his sins are forgiven with the understanding that he ventures to cast a bigger net. Any good communicator will attempt to introduce a new and foreign concept by drawing examples from the life experience of his audience. It is in that spirit that Dietmar touches on more accessible themes such as Chariots of Gods, The Celestine Prophecy and Star Wars.

Rothe does paraphrase the TJ occasionally. But at least he tells the reader directly when he does so. Here is a perfect example from Chapter 12 on Happiness:
“Happiness is not possible without spiritual awareness. The previously quoted English translation of Verse 5:3 from the Talmud Jmmanuel says: Blessed are those who are rich in spirit and recognize the truth, for life is theirs. I prefer to translate it more freely as: Happy are those who are aware of their spiritual heritage.”

Dietmar does not rose petal the spiritual path but rather describes it as a path of constant vigilance. In Chapter 10, titled “The Road to Freedom”, appears this saying in bold letters: “Freedom must be won through conscious personal effort.” Personal power, oneness, ET gods, and overpopulation are all subjects that he touches on in this book. But these themes are dealt with more acutely from Meier material sources.

The value of the book as I see it, is Dietmar’s voice of credibility. In our society and its’ court of public opinion, a respected scientist carries more weight than a Swiss farmer. That is, until they get to know that Swiss farmer.

Regards
Bob

Savio

Post Number: 569
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob

Very well put

Thanks

Savio

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 648
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob!

VERY nice! Eloquent, erudite and enlightening!

I also greatly enjoyed Dietmar’s book and was privileged to have a personal correspondence with him a few years ago. He is a brilliant man, and about the only guy I know who can do (English) linguistic justice to Billy’s poetry. Under the circumstances, his subjectivity and use of terms like “soul” can be a little confusing to people – as you suggested – who are not already familiar with Billy’s work. And his cultural predispositions, expounded as objective truisms, like his graphic quantifications of the relative spiritual values of various forms of popular entertainment (opera is better than movies are better than television is better than football, etc.) is amusing.

A very good read, and it’s a pity that we don’t hear more from him these days.

Thanks again for the great review, Bob!

(Speaking of which, at www.gaiaguys.net/meier.whatsnew.htm there is a short review of Michael Horn’s 2007 IUFOC presentation which Vivienne wrote last night.)

Cheers!
Dyson

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Savio and Dyson for your kind words!

Dyson: "A very good read, and it’s a pity that we don’t hear more from him these days."

Hi, Dyson! Yeah, I was wondering about that. Where HAS he gone to? Everyone is certainly entitled to their privacy, of course. But what an asset he could be, particularly with English translations.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 348
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is an excerpt from Dietmar Rothe’s book, In Search of Truth And Freedom, relative to a discussion in Current Earth Events, for which this post is referenced. It is taken from Chapter 5, Physics And Reality, page 98:

“So, does the fine-structure of space consist of electrons and positrons, hidden in energy-holes of their own making? Or is there a still finer microstructure underlying the electron-positron space? At least one British engineer seems to think so. R. D. Pearson1 proposes that everything in the universe is ultimately made up of positive and negative cosmons, thousands of times smaller yet than electrons. He also believes that these cosmons are akin to spiritual energy, and that the power of the spirit over matter acts at that level. Rudolfo Benavides2 of Mexico similarly believes the world to consist of spiritual energy, made up of small polarized energy units. The positive energy units, he calls ananas, the negative ones anionites. Ananas are pure thought energy, and the anionites facilitate the materialization of thought. This bit of wisdom comes from extraterrestrial sources in the Pleiades and was allegedly transmitted to selected contactees on Earth. Analogous information was apparently also given to Billy Meier3 of Switzerland by his Pleiaran tutors. They told him the universe was created from spiritual, intelligent energy, which they called Sohar. The Sohar continues to guide the evolution of the universe.”

1. R. D. Pearson, Origin of Mind (1992) and Key to Consciousness: Quantum Gravitation (1994), distributed by M. Roll, 28 Westerleigh Rd., Downend, Bristol BS16 6AH.
2. Rodolfo Benavides, En la Noche de los Tiempos (Mexico), referenced in: Charles A. Silva, Date with the Gods, Living Waters Publishing (Pontiac, Mich. 1986).
3. Eduard (Billy) Meier, Semjase Reports, Wassermannszeit¬Verlag, FIGU (Zurich, Switzerland, ca. 1980 - 1997).

If there is a primary spiritual microstructure underlying space, consisting of cosmons, Sohar units, ananas and the like, then one might expect the binding energy of these micro-units to exceed their mass energy, so that in this spiritual realm, signals can travel at speeds far in excess of the speed of light. Such speculations, however, lead to new contradictions which cannot be resolved with present-day science. But they can if hypothetical faster than light particles known as tachyons exist. And according to the Plejarens, they do.

Other topics, Dietmar discusses include, the mystery of antimatter, some mistakes of Einstein, the pitfalls of Simhony’s epola lattice (a more sophisticated version of the Dirac Sea), the wave-particle enigma of light, blackholes, new theories for electromagnetic action at a distance and how galactic vortices/spiral discs/galactic bulges substantiate the central sun described by the Plejarens.

Regards
Bob

Corey

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob nice post, is number three the Semjase blochs?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 349
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes, he is referring to the contact notes. I posted the reference exactly as it appears in the book so there is no additional information as to where it appears that I can pass on to you. Dietmar's writings indicate he is well versed in the notes and in their original German, as he not only grew up in Germany but is the approximate age as Billy (I believe Dietmar is two years his senior). Coincidentally, his family lived in Switzerland just before his birth.

It's good to see the newer members, such as yourself, take a strong interest in studying the material in the original German and I look forward as the years go by, to deeper discussions as we all mine the spirit lessons together.

Regards
Bob

Corey

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I would say if he is from Germany he read and understood the information, I'v often thought of reading the smaller Semjase blochs but making my way through the Kontaktberichtes. I read in a pamphlet Billy also used the term Sohar before, indicating a human state of Sohar.

thanks, yes i'm getting along pretty good reading German now, though slow and still subject to mistakes I'm sure, nor do I claim to know it all in fact i'm just getting started and there is so much I want to read when I visit the gift shop and after 9 hours of work a day and life I am really looking forward to the nighttime where I read at nite for about 1.5 hours as well as work on my concentration and Meditation excercises. I have found a pretty good place of work, meditation and slow evolution and oddly enough even though I only sleep about 5.5 hours a nite I still feel rested. I think about this stuff all day day in day out and every mornign I wake up and repeat the whole enjoyable process. If something happens and life throws me a curve ball I dislike it and prefer to stick to my scheduale. Sometime when I am at work I wonder and look forward to future incarnations when our planets works, proffessions and society is more geared toward development however currently I am not complaining. Learning German is worth it for the spirit prayers in Billy's meditation book alone, as well as Billy's meditation book of course. I too wish to apply for the Geisteslehre, and approach it based on Billy's Meditation book that states it can take seven to eight years to learn how to Meditate however I feel better now but I am patient and when I am comftorable I will move up to applying for the Geisteslehre and Meditation aus Klarer Sicht.

Since the other day I have been reading Bulletin 51 that has some predictions from Quetzal in 1984 and 1985 all of which have since come true, I also have a few other books I wish to read that have been refrenced in other books such as Genesis, Guido's space and time book, and Billy's Fluidal forces book I hope I have a long life so I can keep reading...

Corey

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page