Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 15, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "49 Questions" » Archive through September 15, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

With reference to 49Q question 22:

Quote:

While my original birthplace lies billions of years away in the past

I would think that Billy would have million of birthplaces in the past, where is this "original birthplace"? Or, would he mean physical world or spiritual world?

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

86 billion years ago Nokodemion's (Billys spirit form) first incarnation was on a planet which was either named Lasan or was on a planet in the Lasan group of planets. The spirit form Nokodemion has been active for many billions of years. When Nokodemion was 56.5 billion years old he created his societies on the planet SADAR in the star system WARON in the galaxy of LYREN, which is 16 quintillion light years away from the Solsystem. When his spirit form was 58 billion years old he attained an evolutionary level similar to todays high council. 22 billion years ago Nokodemion entered the plane of Arahat-Athersata. After 10 billion years the spirit of Nokodemion returned from plane of Arahat-Athersata. As you can see the history of the Nokodemion is very extensive and far reaching from his beginnings more than 86 billion years ago.

Salome
Scott

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the information regarding Nokodemion's first birthplace and brief history :)

Billy continued:"...I continue to feel connected with it at all time, and I do not deny that I often long for it. ..."

Where would it be that Billy has longed for?

I think perhaps he did not mean Lason because it was where his spirit was in the lowest evolution level. Rather, I think he meant he was missing the plane of Arahat-Athersata that he entered 22 billion years ago.

Any comments

Regards

Savio

blerim
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi savio

86 billion years ago nokodemion`s (billy spirit form ) ???? , first incarnation was on a planet which was either named Lasan or was a planet in the lasan group of planets. the spirit form nokodemion has been active for many billions of years. ......
anyway
what about our spirit . yours and mine .how many billion of years old are they,. or the other people of the earth .
are we all ,so young and stupid.
only billy meier is the greatest ?????
?????????
thanks a lot for your answer

Savio
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blerim

I am afraid I cannot offer any answer at this moment. I started studying the Meier case just a year ago.

As you can see that I asked a lot of questions. Those questions are logical ones; I believe if they are logically answered, I can convince myself that my path of searching is in the right direction.

At this moment, some of my questions are still open ended as you may have noticed.

I am sure those knowledgeable ones are willing to share with us what they knew.

Regards

Savio

Marc Juliano
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thanks for that interesting history in your last post above. Could you please provide a source for the info, even if it is word-of-mouth? If so, I'll annotate the original post for you.

Thanks,
Marc

Phil Lavallee
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2002 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These plejarans or pleidians left our earth in 1995, how long were they here on our earth. I could not find any reference to this anywhere.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

If Billys spiritform Nokodemjon is 86 Billion Years old, then maybe he is of higher spiritual evolution than the Plejarans aswell. That is if this spiritform you refer to is Billys individual spirit.
It seems to me that Semjase and the other Plejarans are learning alot as well from their contacts with Billy. In some ways Billy seem more wise.

Jan B.
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes,

I would think that it may be well so that the spiritform that enlives Billy today is much older. Consider that Nokodemjon sort of “returned” back from Arahat Athersata level, how much he must have been through… to help out here.
Speaking about the spiritforms, I wonder if (and how) e.g. Ptaah´s spiritfom may also be connected with Billy´s one somehow for so many –eons of years too, before he ever entered the Earth sphere many thousands years ago.
--
Yes, they certainly learn even though they had studied him for the whole life before the initial contacts with Semjase occurred. Reading the contact notes, he kept on surprising Semjase very often here and there. I would think that he is sort of locked in his body that does not enable him more…

Jan B.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil:

I think Plejarans had 3 stations on earth for around 300 years, but they removed those bases on 1995 and restored everything to original status.

I remember reading this information contact note.

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Thomas Hall
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU members and anyone else who can give me
a correct, non-speculative answer,

In 49 Questions, what are the "seven Realms of Magic"? Please help me if you can. Thanks very much. -Thomas

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I have some more questions to ask - 3 in fact.

In 49 Questions, question 21, Does magic exist? it refers constantly to individuals with the number 15, "who are capable of applying magical powers to reach their goals". Does anyone know what an individual with the number 15 means? How does one know one has this number?

Question 30, How long have humans existed on Earth? states the terrestrial woman Semjasa made pregnant with Adam was called Eva. Afterwards a similar copulation resulted in a female child, with whom Semjasa later determined Adam should mate. Does anyone know if this female child was called Eve, or whether it was Eva, Adam's mother, who in the Bible became his companion?

Question 42, What is homosexuality? states "normal male homosexuality and bi-sexuality are naturally anti-nature. They are, however, neither contemptible nor against the laws of nature in the same manner that heterosexual relationships and homosexual relationships among female life forms are normal and according to the laws of nature." It then goes on to condemn the sodomitic sexual acts of homosexual and bi-sexual men, which was the cause of AIDS. Although it doesn't mention it here, I believe it is referring to the sodomitic sexual acts performed by men on animals. However, what I would like to know is, what of the sodomitic sexual acts performed by men on men within a homosexual relationship? Is this tolerated, "indeed endorsed", by the spiritual teachings, or is this equally condemned as being perverse? What isn't contemptible nor against the laws of nature within a homosexual relationship between men? Obviously men who have sexual feelings towards other men will want to relieve themselves just like heterosexual men. But are we being told that sodomy between men is also contemptible? And if not, why isn't it, seeing that, even among heterosexual men with women, this is not a natural sexual act?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott

This is referring to a post you made above on May 15, 2001, regarding the age of Nokodemion. Marc Juliano then posted a message asking if you could provide a source for the information, but none was provided, at least not on this thread. So, 3 years and 3 months later, do you think you can provide a source, as I would be very interested to know where you got this information?

Thanks kindly

Joseph

Hello Joseph,

Could you tell me what topic or subtopic this was under? I also would like to move this post to that thread because it doesn't belong to the "49 Questions" section. Yikes, I hope I can find the answer, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Scott

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott

The post I'm referring to was posted above in 49 Questions. Here it is just to save time.

86 billion years ago Nokodemion's (Billys spirit form) first incarnation was on a planet which was either named Lasan or was on a planet in the Lasan group of planets. The spirit form Nokodemion has been active for many billions of years. When Nokodemion was 56.5 billion years old he created his societies on the planet SADAR in the star system WARON in the galaxy of LYREN, which is 16 quintillion light years away from the Solsystem. When his spirit form was 58 billion years old he attained an evolutionary level similar to todays high council. 22 billion years ago Nokodemion entered the plane of Arahat-Athersata. After 10 billion years the spirit of Nokodemion returned from plane of Arahat-Athersata. As you can see the history of the Nokodemion is very extensive and far reaching from his beginnings more than 86 billion years ago.

Hi Joseph,

Thanks, it may take me awhile to figure out where I got this, I don't think it was heresay. At first I thought it may have been some translations that Dr. Dietmar Rothe gave me, but after thinking about it I don't think so. I will look through my many envelopes and boxes to see if I can find something. Scott

Claes

Post Number: 95
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About Nokodemjon,
This has probably been said before but is worth mentioning again.
Nokodemjon is not the name of a spiritform but the name of the first Material person (personality) that Billys spiritform was in. Just another name like Henoch, Eduard or any other name.
Perhaps the name Nokodemjon is in the Books of names.
Salome,
Claes

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Claes

Interesting to read that. I can't say that I was aware that was the case. As far as I knew Nokodemjon was, is, the name of Billy's spirit form.

Here is an early quote from Andrew Cossette, posted March 2000.

""Billy" Eduard Albert Meier's spirit form is called by the name of "Nokodemjon" from the Arahat Athersata plane in Level 6 of the 7X7 evolutionary stages."

You'll find many posts here that say the same.

What makes you say otherwise?

Joseph

Claes

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2004 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joseph,
I visited the Center in Hinterschmidruti this summer and talked to some coregroupmembers about it and finally I asked Billy if Nokodemjon is the material person or the spiritform.
He then said that Nokodemjon was the name of a person/personality. Then he said "Nokodemjon war ein Mensch" (=Nokodemjon was a man/human).
I think this was the name of Billys spiritforms first material personality that came back from the Arahat Athersata level if I have understood it correctly.
Salome,
Claes

Ritak

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes,
This recent info makes complete sense. The name of a spiritform is sacred knowledge. When someone knows what your spiritform name is, they can harm you. To find out one's spiritform name is a challenge in itself.
Salome

Scott

Post Number: 555
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Here is more of the history of Nokodemjon, with accompanying Semjase Contact Blocks.

86 Billion Years ago:
Nokodemjon’s first incarnation on planet (unknown name)

At the age of 56.5 Billion Years ago Nokodemjon created his societies (races) on planet SADR in the star system of Waron in the galaxy of LYREN, which is 16 quintillion (16x10 to the 18th light years away from the SOL System. (For the last 26 million years, the galaxy LYREN no longer existed. {SB 2026 orig., 2164 orig}

28 Billion Years ago:
Nokodemjon’s (at age of 58 billion years) attained an evolutionary level similar to today’s High Council {SB 2026 orig.}

26 Billion Years ago:
Nokodemjon founded {created through his spiritual power} another society. {SB 2026 ff. orig}

22 Billion Years ago:
Nokodemjon entered the Arahat – Athersata Plane {SB 2028}

12 Billion Years ago:
Nokodemjon returned from the Arahat – Athersata Plane {SB 2028}

8 Billion Years ago:
The Spirit forms of the old Lyrans have become “active again”, after having been dormant for 4 Billion years. Nokodemjon established his first societies {races} on LASAN at that time. {SB 2027}

11,346 Years ago:
HENOK born into his first incarnation on Earth.

Salome
Scott

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought I’d post this excerpt that I pulled off the German FIGU site from an article concerning Billy’s life and spiritual history. This paragraph concerns the spirit form within Billy, and is posted here in response to a post made earlier by Claes, who was told by Billy that Nokodemjon was the name of an early personality.

Please note: because it has been taken from the German FIGU site, I therefore had to translate it using an Internet translation tool. For this reason, it must be taken into account that this is a rough, and possibly in some areas, inaccurate translation. In addition, I have edited the text where needed in an attempt to make it readable.

“In due course I became acquainted with the history of my spirit form, which had over many billions of years reincarnated as a new personality on to different worlds of different galaxies in the far universe as a teacher of the spirit, Creation, life, the creative-natural laws and directives, and evolution. I realized that the earliest personality of my spirit form carried the name Nokodemjon and had already been received into the pure spirit level Arahat Athersata, from which it later returned to the material world, whereupon the mission to teach the true knowledge began, which persists until today, and will continue in to the future. In the course of further reincarnations Nokodemjon embodied other personalities that carried names such as Henok and Henoch, and incarnated during these times again and again as new personalities, whereby however the spirit form remained always the same.”

It is interesting to note that the personality Nokodemjon is stated here as already having “been received into the pure spirit level Arahat Athersata”, which seems to be saying to me that Nokodemjon is the name of a spirit form, which itself is a personality, in the same way that we are personalities in the world. Only it is pure spirit. But because at the point of being received into the AA it would have become conscious of itself, I guess it makes sense to acquire a personality.

If I have interpreted this correctly, I think this can lead to some interesting questions.

Claes

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joseph_emmanuel,
Would you like to post the link to the german version of that excerpt, please.
Salome,
Claes

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Claes

Here's the link http://www.figu.org/de/figu/index.htm

Unfortunately it doesn't take you directly to the article. When the page is up just click on the Billy Meier link, and then click on the link that says "Er uber sich". This should take you to the article, which is titled "Billy Meier Selbst uber Seine Mission"

In case you have trouble finding it, here's the passage from which I extracted the information:

"Im Laufe der Zeit lernte ich die Geschichte der Vergangenheit meiner Geistform kennen, die über viele Jahrmilliarden und Reinkarnationen hinweg immer wieder als neue Persönlichkeit auf verschiedenen Welten verschiedener Galaxien im weiten Universum in Erscheinung getreten war als Lehrer und Missionsausübender in Sachen der Lehre des Geistes, der Schöpfung, des Lebens, der schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze und Gebote und der Evolution. Ich erkannte, dass die früheste Persönlichkeit meiner Geistform den Namen Nokodemjon trug und bereits eingegangen war in die Reingeistebene Arahat Athersata, von wo aus sie jedoch in die materiellen Welten zurückkehrte und die belehrende Mission begann, die bis heute andauert und noch sehr lange Zeit andauern wird. Im Laufe weiterer Reinkarnationen wurde Nokodemjon resp. seine Geistform zu anderen Persönlichkeiten, die z.B. Namen wie Henok und Henoch usw. trugen und die bis in die heutige Zeit immer wieder als neue Persönlichkeiten geboren wurden, wobei jedoch die Geistform immer dieselbe blieb. Und so ist die vorerst gegenwärtig letzte Wiedergeburt dieser Geistform meine Persönlichkeit als 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, der ich als Künder der Neuzeit neuerlich die Lehre des Geistes belehre unter den Erdenmenschen, und der ich eine Kontaktperson auf der Erde zu Menschen ausserirdischer Herkunft bin, und zwar zu Ausserirdischen, die sich selbst Plejaren nennen in ihrer eigenen Sprache, während sie in den irdischen Sprachen Plejadier genannt werden."

Edward

Post Number: 420
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

I was just Scouting around at the Steelmark Online Forum and I happen
to come across a posting from Mark and Savio from 2/17/04. Mark and Savio
wanted more information on Nokodemjon. The question was asked to Mike
Whelan.

To make it short; Mike posted:

"The Henock who authored the - Henock Prophecies - which will be release
in the second edition of And Still They Fly, was born on February 3, 9304
BC and died on January 1, 8942 BC. He lived for 362 years on the Earth and
had an extraterrestrial father, by the name of Kretan. Kretan was a
Plejaren. Henoch’s spirit form, which had already been in existence for
about 85 billion years, was called Nokodemjon."

So what are we to Think of this??

I would Not Doubt Claes, having Face To Face Answer from Billy, one
second. Thus, if it IS as Billy Mentioned...the Above must be Rectified!??

I always took Nokodemjon, also, as being a Spirit - Personality - and
Not a Material Personality. But ofcourse Nokodemjon being a "Mensch"
HUMAN/PERSON, but in the Frame/Body of a Human Body named Henoch.

If anyone can Confirm as Claes has mentioned as being Fact; just for
Second Opinion verification...that WE Know What Nokodemjon truly was?

So Joseph has a point there!

If Not, this would be a very good question to ask Billy. Which I will
do if there is No true result?

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page