Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 06, 2008Phenix23 12-06-08  04:03 am
Archive through January 16, 2009Redbeard23 01-16-09  02:21 pm
Archive through March 03, 2009J_rod723 03-03-09  09:45 am
Archive through March 23, 2009Creational23 03-23-09  10:15 pm
Archive through May 29, 2009Scott23 05-29-09  07:46 am
Archive through August 16, 2009Sanjin23 08-16-09  06:45 pm
Archive through September 02, 2009Johnnybalmain23 09-02-09  04:24 am
Archive through February 01, 2010Getknowledge23 02-01-10  10:21 am
Archive through February 25, 2010Newtown23 02-25-10  11:37 pm
Archive through May 29, 2010Borthwey23 05-29-10  02:49 am
Archive through December 11, 2011Rarena23 12-11-11  09:52 am
Archive through January 27, 2012Markcampbell23 01-27-12  09:28 pm
Archive through November 21, 2012Stephen_moore23 11-21-12  12:53 pm
Archive through March 30, 2014Davidmg23 03-30-14  03:50 pm
Archive through August 11, 2014Markcampbell23 08-11-14  02:16 pm
Archive through June 07, 2015Michael_horn23 06-07-15  11:46 am
Archive through March 18, 2016Mait23 03-18-16  03:10 am
Archive through July 06, 2016Corey23 07-06-16  10:49 pm
Archive through June 04, 2017Tyler23 06-04-17  06:08 pm
Archive through September 21, 2017Hugo23 09-21-17  12:00 am
Archive through February 03, 2019Eddieamartin23 02-03-19  09:20 am
Archive through October 18, 2020Redbeard23 10-18-20  01:36 pm
Archive through October 27, 2020Felinity23 10-27-20  06:49 am
Archive through September 26, 2022Eddieamartin23 09-26-22  11:16 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1630
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2022 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

The fact that you find the books to be expensive is one thing. However, your complaint was elaborated in a snide, passive-aggressive way, wherein you blamed people who aren't responsible for the costs of the goods and services but rather who are doing their best to provide things of great value.

We are not part of any extortion, coercion, etc. The fact is that most people today are feeling the pinch and pressure from the financial conditions, as you also note.

You may view the book as expensive, some may view it as priceless. Everyone makes their choices and decides what they will acquire, support, and participate in, etc., and how to go about affording to do so.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 465
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I purchased the Goblet of Truth yesterday, with priority shipping. I'm looking forward to receiving it. Admittedly, I didn't realise it was A4 size. That's a big book and a lot of words with 680 pages.

You know, you didn't have to reply to my comments. It's not that big a deal what I think. But you clearly felt the need to "correct" me in my thinking. God forbid should others think the same way.

As for the snide, passive-aggressive, blaming people who aren't responsible attitude... nobody's perfect. It's just how I write.

I know I used the word extortunate, but I didn't mean to imply that FIGU was part of any extortion, coercion, etc. I say that when prices seem unreasonable to me. That said, all I know of FIGU is what I've read about it. I've never met anyone involved with it. I can only take your word that it's not part of any extortion. For all I know the whole thing could be a huge deception. DON'T GET EXCITED! I don't really beleive that. I'm just saying, I don't really know.

Anyway, I have no doubt that I will value the book and look after it. At £123.50 I should bloody well hope so.

Just joking!

Piyali

Post Number: 218
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Joseph,

May I ask where you purchased your hard copy of the Goblet of Truth? I am asking because your purchase price is very high indeed, when the actual cost of the book, if you had purchased directly from FIGU would be $60 plus whatever the shipping charge is. Canada and USA charges $70 + shipping and together it all comes to less than a $100. When I purchase directly from FIGU, I use WISE - https://wise.com/
Just thought I’d share with you. I do not know who else is selling, but whenever I see the high cost of FIGU books, I check the FIGU site first. For next time, if you purchase other books, I hope what I have shared here helps somewhat. Thank you for your time. 😊
Salome
Piyali

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 469
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

I live in the UK. I purchased the book through the FIGU shop website. The book is 60 CHF plus 63.50 CHF. That total of 123.50 is in Swiss francs, not pounds. In pounds it comes to about £119.70.

Thanks for the suggestion regarding WISE. I don't mind purchasing through FIGU. I just would have preferred it if the shipping wasn't so expensive. But the only way around that would be to have FIGU books published in the UK. I suppose it's also about overseeing the whole thing so no errors are printed, which can only be done with certainty in Switzerland.

Piyali

Post Number: 219
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you Joseph for clarifying. Well, now that you have the book, enjoy.
Salome
Piyali

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 492
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2022 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just received the Goblet of the Truth today. This is where I grovel to Michael and apologise to him and FIGU for clearly having no idea what I was talking about when claiming, without evidence, that this book is overpriced, extortionate, expensive, etc. It isn't. Any book this size and of this quality in a book shop would be in the region of £45 - £60.

I'm quite happy to admit that. I'm not so arrogant that I can't admit to being wrong. Besides I'm so happy right now with this treasure trove I have in my hands and all the other material that came with it, I feel like Christmas has come.

The overall quality is of a high standard, with a sturdy hard cover, clear, tidy printing, and about 80 gsm paper/pages.

This indeed is a big book, a heavy book, with two ribbon bookmarks attached to it because it's so thick. It reminds me of the "book" Indiana Jones opens up in Raiders of the Lost to show sceptical government agents what exactly the Ark of the Covenant looks like. However, there are no pictures in this.

Thank you for sending it to me so quickly. It now remains for me to begin reading it.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 493
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the Goblet of the Truth:

"Even if anyone approaches the book with the intention of only reading it without really studying it, the book breathes true and real life, and it is capable not only of showing us the current dark and labyrinthine status of our thinking and our world, but also of permitting us a look into the paradise of true and really lived humanity by showing what the human being is per se and how he or she should be, how he or she should handle freedom and how to act in a particular situation."

I would like to ask, though I fear it is a stupid question, how does one study the Goblet of the Truth and not just read it, which is kind of the way I read books? By studying is it simply being suggested that one thinks about what one is reading or is there more to it than that?

I'm imagining a lot of notes, a lot of writing, a lot of researching, etc., as if one was at university, studying a subject.

Admittedly I've never been to university and always feel somewhat clueless when it comes to studying.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1527
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2022 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

That's actually a great question... honestly, when I first had the Goblet in my hand, I had the same question. Eventually I found these answer(s).

Christian Frehner once suggested that one thinks about and contemplates what one reads and to include some physical activity after the study (like going for a walk for example)... this is great advice.

SIDE NOTE: For me, the two ribbons stem from knowledge and wisdom, and stands as a testament to the reader that we are truly reading and studying the "teaching of the prophets" because a true prophet would have foresight regarding the needs of the student.

Considering Christian Frehner's suggestion, the two ribbons may be used to mark where one stopped reading and also to mark where the reader wishes to re-read a certain passage in order to more fully contemplate and fathom (I used highlighter pens and Post-It Tabs for this to highlight the particular verses)... I found that there are passages that are so deep, we need to often read and re-read (search and research) in order to swim in its depths of cognitions.

We also learn about "prayer to your own consciousness" and directing our desire to the consciousness in order to give it precise instruction and express what we desire from the study... so you may want to try taking a few seconds or a minute to direct to your consciousness what you wish to accomplish or gain as you study... and then learn to recognize and then follow the impulses as you study.

Lastly, in the Goblet we read wherein it says that we should develop our own system or approach to studying. Our material-consciousness is unique and has its own preference and approach, it is wise to follow the recommendation contained, that we should develop our own system (method) of study.

For me this "system" or method of study slowly manifested itself as I read from cover to cover and gained knowledge and cognitions... from instructing my consciousness on what I desired from my study and the impulses I received, my personal system materialized.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I had an episode of kidney stones which I initially thought was gas pain. I've had kidney stones once before so I learned to understand more deeply a couple of things I learned from the Goblet regarding the difference between mistakes and errors, as well as about self-healing. Fortunately, I was able to expedite the healing process after the kidney stones did their damage, as we learn to do in the Goblet. So I'm now able to sit and write this message without pain.

I have never had the need to write notes from my study. I came to recognize the "oneness" between the inner-world (of the consciousness) and the outer-world in which we exist. These two worlds are all I needed to gain cognitions through the recognitions via the daily life experiences and interactions.

Study with joy and with the wonder of the mind of a child, seek knowledge and wisdom and cultivate these in your character. And follow the advise of the twelve leaders we can awaken (see chapter 5 line 25).

You are in for quite a journey my friend.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 494
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Thanks for your reply. You touched on things that I was once very familiar with, but am now a stranger to and have to ask people for guidance and directions. I only have the memory of those days now, when the inner-world of my consciousness was, for a time, the only world I truly knew. I lost my way years ago - twenty-one, to be precise - and have never been able to understand why that happened.

I hope you're right when you say I'm "in for quite a journey". I used to think of myself as being on a journey (inwardly). I loved the experience. It made me feel as though I was on an adventure. I was even able to visualise it as such and wanted to write about it. But for many years I didn't know how to express it, how to visualise it as a story, until recently.

I used to go for long walks all the time after thinking about things that I was trying to understand. I remember avoiding taking the bus when I was going somewhere, or refusing to cycle or accept a lift from someone, because I enjoyed thinking while walking. I had some of my best thoughts while walking and I used to hold them in my mind so that I could write them down when I got back. I don't do that anymore.

I was also familiar with praying to my own consciousness. For a long time I lived inside myself and it came so easily to me that I didn't have to think about it. I can't say if what I sensed were impulses, but there was certainly signs of serendipity where my life was in sync with providence, and I don't mean that in any religious sense. I mean it in the sense of this famous quote by W. H. Murray:

"Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way."

I understood this perfectly because I experienced it in my own life. But again it is something I lost touch with many years ago, and have since been trying to find my way back, but never knew how.

When I came upon your words,"Study with joy and with the wonder of the mind of a child", it brought a smile to my face because it reminded me of something I once said and believed in wholeheartedly:

"Don’t be like the believers, who say, “We believe” and allow their belief to restrict them, desiring no further belief; neither be like the disbelievers, who say, “We don’t believe” and who allow their disbelief to restrict them. Be like a child, who is neither believing nor disbelieving, but enquires after everything and holds on to nothing."

Admittedly that is also something I need to relearn.

When I was a teenager I withdrew deep into myself and for a period of five years I struggled with depersonalisation. I became emotionally cut off from my experiences in the world, and from the people around me and from myself. You can say that I lived my life in the world like a robot. At the end of that period, however, I remained inside myself and the inward journey I began came naturally to me. There was no conscious effort on my part. I didn't consciously instigate it. It was as though my consciousness set off on a journey of self-discovery on its own volition, independent of my thinking. When that suddenly ended after fifteen years, I found myself having to consciously make the effort to retrieve what I had lost, even to write. But it was something that was so unfamiliar to me, to take control of my life, to take responsibility for my life, that I was at a loss of what I needed to do. And although it was at that point that I came across Billy (for the second time) and connected with the spirit teaching, I remained distant and lost myself in a dark abyss.

The truth is, I was always sure I would find my own way. I believed in it strongly after all those years of having found my own way. Even now there is still a part of me that is reluctant to follow the lead of another, although I realise that isn't what the spirit teaching teaches. But it still comes from another and I wanted it to just come from me. That sentiment is rooted in my childhood, after having my own personality overwhelmed by my beloved mother's. When your trust in people is broken, it is necessary to mend it.

I never did.

I'm not really sure how I'm going to study this book. I'm definitely not going to highlight parts of the pages. I'll make notes on index cards. I'll just have to read it and see where it takes me.

Sorry to hear about your kidney stones. Isn't that what Tom Hanks's character had in The Green Mile? Must be painful as hell. How you relate it to the Goblet is beyond me. But I guess I'll find out eventually.

You don't have to reply to what I've written here. There's too much to go into. This is just really to say thanks for your help.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1528
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

You're very welcome my friend. Enjoy the journey.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 747
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Joseph
Agreed, Its The Best Book i ever held in my hands, in many ways.
:-)
Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 512
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Goblet of the Truth, page LXXIII.

I take comfort in reading this because it gives me hope for humanity knowing what we must first pass through during the next eight centuries. I only wish I could see this time for myself.

Truly, it will take about another 800 years before you human beings of Earth finally wake up and until the majority of you slowly make an effort to give the creational truth and the laws of the creation and its recommendations their right. Only after this time will the Goblet of the Truth, i.e. the teaching of the true prophets as well as the spritual teaching as the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life slowly begin to bear fruit. Only then will you human beings learn to establish good interpersonal and true personal relationships with one another, to understand one another and then finally live in truth, peace, love, freedom and harmony. Only then will it come about that your earthly humanity will become united, a oneness in which case the best language will be chosen from all the languages of all peoples in order to make this into a single and uniform global language, although all other languages of all peoples will be retained. And through this world language, every human being will be able to understand the other, irrespective of which people he or she belongs to. And this will then be the time when you human beings of Earth will fly through the broad expanse of space in a good wise, creating new living spaces for yourself. And this will be both on foreign worlds in the expanses of the unvierse, as well as in and under the waters of Earth, on the moon and in Earth orbit. And this will therefore also be the time that you human beings will become taller in general and achieve a very ripe age, communicating peacefully with one another, being friendly and helpful to one another. Also true and good knowledge will grow amongst you human beings, and you will gain and discover more and more and larger and larger secrets of the life as well as the creational laws, secrets of the present existence and the universe. From this, you will learn, understand and follow everything, growing ever more in line with the creational laws and recommendations, understanding, using, learning and following them. However, this is not the merit of you men, but of you women who take up the staff of leadership and of dignity and steer the situation of you human beings of Earth, because your womanly true discernment and your sense are directed towards love, peace, freedom, human dignity, equality and harmony and stop the affectations of you men with regard to war, Gewalt and many kinds of Ausartung. Therefore, after all the millennia of evil, Ausartung, Gewalt-acts, disharmony, lovelessness, unfreedom and unpeace, womanhood will radiate hope and happiness as well as the lightness of the life in which now all dreams come true that are oriented towards true love, peace, freedom and harmony - and yet it will take a long time until then because the way out of barbarity and into the good future is a long and tortuous one. And yet you will find the regulation again, together with Earth, with your climate, nature, your woods and plants and the waters which will once again be pure and healthy, the desert areas that will once again be awakened into life, because everything will once again be directed in accordance with creational laws and recommendations and their fulfilment. And in this wise, in the restored regulation, you will heal diseases and prevent plagues before they occur, and each of you will know how to help yourself as well as how to help your next ones. The entire change to the better, good and best which you women of Earth will achieve, will also end the poverty of many of you human beings of Earth, because the wisdom and kindheartedness of women will mean that they will be cared for from now on in joy and true humanity, and there will no longer merely be a taking and demanding something back. And therefore now each of you human beings will be there for your next ones and also for other fellow human beings in good interpersonal relationships, therefore loneliness will no longer exist and you will recognise and accept one another as human beings without conceit with regard to belonging to a particular people, the color of one's skin, one's opinion, language or the status of knowledge and education. Truly, all this goodness is so near to you if only you knew how to grasp it, understand and use it, which is something that you cannot yet do however, and therefore goodness is so near and yet so far from you because you first need to find the right way to it as has been laid down for you in the creational laws and recommendations that you can read and follow in free nature. You human beings of Earth, you are however erroneously directed in your thoughts and feelings so that you will first have to suffer great damage and fall into chaos and catastrophes before you turn to the effective truth and follow it. Therefore, you need an iron fist to guide you, and you can find this in the Goblet of the Truth, in the teaching of the prophets and therefore also in the spiritual teaching which is the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life as has been given over billions of years, brought forth by Nokodemion, carried to Earth from a far-off galaxy and taught by seven prophet personalities from his life of the spirit-form. And this teaching of the prophets, teaches that you do not need to fear death because you have many lives, and therefore you will learn from the Goblet of the Truth and the spiritual teaching, i.e. the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life and become knowing in the things that go round life and death. And so you will also be knowing of the creational and natural laws and recommendations which teach you that your spirit will never cease to exist, but will continue to exist endlessly and ultimately will unite with the Creation, the universal consciousness.}

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1540
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,
Based on the efforts of the spiritual teaching peoples, and according to Ptaah, this 800 years can drastically be shortened.
Salome,
Eddie

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 513
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

With women coming to the fore now like never before, 800 years does seem like an awfully long time for them to come into their own. I can only think they must face constant setbacks by men, which they are now, aren't they, with both the transgender and the feminist movement that are undermining everything they've achieved in the last 120 years. Both of these movements are encouraging women to be more like men and whittling away at their rights and freedoms. But maybe women need to pass through this in order to have their eyes opened.

Hugo

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Unfortunately I don't see any good women currently in power anywhere. They are all just as dumb/corrupt as all the men are in power. A shame that Tulsi Gabbard dropped out of democrat party. The good women in governments cannot come to the fore in these current times. Maybe in a hundred or so years they may. Or maybe after WW3 is what triggers them into action?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 514
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

Women still need to come into their own, and they're not going to do that until they come into power. And when they do they're going to be competing with powerful men. So it's only natural that women are going to make mistakes, just like men have. They need to start somewhere, and usually in the beginning it's a learning curve. In the UK we've now had four women in power, two weak women, and two very strong women. Thatcher was a good example of a woman in power competing with men. Our beloved Queen, who I saw as a spiritual leader because of her character, her discipline, her focus, her determination, her unflinching service to duty, despite her privileged life, was a woman in power who did not compete with men. That's probably because she outranked most men in power, even the US president. But then she wasn't involved in politics. And yet she is an example of the feminine influence women can have in power. But that realm is sullied by men, and women will have to walk in the mire first.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1639
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2022 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NEW BOOK!

From the Depths of Outer Space

https://www.theyfly.com/shop1/main/product/70/from-the-depths-of-outer-space

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page