Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 22, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through November 22, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mehraein62

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry , I don't know if i must put my message here or not.

whats the meaning of the Title:
Voice of the Aquarian Age?
Wish You Luck

Badr

Post Number: 302
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mehraein,

Voice of the Aquarian Age or in German “Stimme der Wassermannzeit” is a quarterly (4 times a year) published booklet by FIGU and the latest issue number is around 146.

Many different people take part in providing the materials in the booklet, includes Core Group/Passive members and others to publish their articles, poetry, questions, experiences and so on.

Below is a link with some info, but in German… you can put it through a translator like Google to understand.
http://figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/wz

PS: You posted in the correct topic as it is related to German publications.

Salome, Badr

Mehraein62

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi people,

I want to have the book "Kelch der Wahrheit" ,
German Version. how can I buy it? if it has put in FIGU shop selling list already?
Salome
M45

Badr

Post Number: 313
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mehraein,

It has not been published yet.

Salome, Badr

Badr

Post Number: 323
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Dave,

Regarding to your post that was posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 02:59 am in Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8894.html?1206529171#POST32033

Having had the chance to read some of the book “Kelch der Wahrheit” I thought I might as well tell you and others a little bit more about it, then I already have.

As mentioned previously it is the teachings that were given to earth humans by the other 5 prophets of the 7 in the linage. Basically the difference I noticed between this new book and the OM is that this new book goes into a bit more details about ways to go about doing thing like trade for example and suggestions of certain initiatives that would protect the consumer which I have not heard of before. Certain things are cleared for example in relation to marriage and kids, homosexuality, inheritance, fasting, gambling, war and many more things but not everything is new to us “meaning that Billy had written about some related things in his earlier writings”.

It is very interesting to see how the teachings back in the days had so much details of how to go about doing things. While reading I can see the wisdom of the suggestions being given and how much it would improve our life compared to our existing “laws and regulation”. But also sad that it never bore any fruit, because of this I can see much resistance from the people in power towards this book. This book is another chance to spread the forgotten and suppressed teachings of the old prophets. The OM on the other hand seemed to focus more on wise sayings, aphorisms, history and so on.

I will repeat again the book has still not been published yet. I would be happy to inform everyone once it’s published, it would be probably in this topic.

PS: While I was on my vacation to Switzerland, Billy had made it clear to the people around him at that time that the English translation of the word “Kelch” should be Goblet. As there was a little mistake in the initial translation.

Salome, Badr

Jan

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

thanks a lot for all your detailed information about Kelch der Wahrheit. It means that you can actaully replace my last question to Billy with a next question, if still possible.

Salome,
Jan

Badr

Post Number: 326
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jan,

Your welcome. It depends if Christian already got the latest list of questions off the forum. I will check on it and get back to you.

Salome, Badr

Corey

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently made my way thru the FIGU pamphlet "Mensch und Menschensein Shöpfung und Leben im Alltag des Menschen" von Billy, translated loosley = Human and Human to be, Creation and Life in all days of (the) Human.

Beautiful pamphlets like this one help tide me over as my German skills are growing, and lately I have been reading and delving more into some of these "easier" pamphlets making my way through die Sätze and becoming familiar with German terms and concepts found in the larger Books. It also helps me feel like I am making an active difference in my Evolution in a more realistic manner.

I'm sharing my experience with this one because the pamphlet spoke about friends, which reminded me of the forums here, some of us caught between Englisch and learning German and using this forum as a resource to absrob and discuss what we can as we become familiar with not only learning a new lanquage but also concepts new to us like Billy's writings. Many of you have inspired me to keep going and I feel grateful for that .

I'm also excited to ordering "Wie kommt die Mentale Fluidalkraft in die Zellen und Organe" which seems to be a precursor to the Book "Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge" for instance. Granted I have read some parts of some books already but this approach for sticking to the pamphlets helps me feel like im working up to reading not just translating and getting my own house in order so to speak. Im also planning on rereading some of the Englisch pamphlets I have already read in the meantime.

Corey
Das innere des menschen ist der Boden, die Welt ist das Samenkorn.

Behzad

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all friends.

I have a question: the whole text of the all contact books( I mean exactly 9) already translated to English? or only some sections of them are translated? and also some contact reports have not translated to English? if there are any special reason?
Salome Friends

Szwed1

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm just wondering. Billy was able to communicate with other pepole using a comunication translator, is it not possible for Billy to use a communicator to translate his books for him? Could not our friends build something for Billy?

Mehraein62

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Szwed1

Hello and welcome to the forum,

as I wanted to say a few word in short,

the reason would be very clear

1- Billy and our P,s friends don't want prepare for us every thing in advance like a very easy sallow infant food, we must have ourselves to think , to try and to burden our responsibility. otherwise the real price of the provided materials could be ignored and lost by the people.

2- The German language will act as a guaranty for purity of all FIGU and Billy original texts
Salome
M45

Memo00

Post Number: 316
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Plejaren could easily do a lot of things for us, but they will not among other things because struggle is absolutely necessary for evolution

complaining and being lazy one doesn´t goes anywhere

if we want something we have to work for it

Marcela

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question about the FIGU publications. I would like to get the books containing the contacts' information by Billy Meier, but my german is not that good...yet. Are this books translated into English, or is "Through Space and Time" the first of these books offered by Steelmark? Thanks a lot,
mb

Scott

Post Number: 1491
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marcela,

Steelmark also offers "And Yet They Fly", which was written by Guido Moosebrugger and contains some information from the contact notes. Like many people who do not speak or write German, we have to read translations done by others, or learn German ourselves. You may want to check a website created by one of the forum members which has numerous contacts listed which have been translated into English: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Reports

Regards
Scott

Brenda_winkler

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Marcela,

You can go to http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx and click the online store link and there is a listing of all the books that FIGU Society USA sells in English of Billy's information.

I hope this helps,
Brenda

Melli

Post Number: 347
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear badr,
Since you have read some and are familiar with the 'Kelch der Wahrheit' could you please post a weekly info. for us all? Since the book contains so much day to day wisdom could you spare some valuable time to help us, the earth 'barbarians' (as Billy says). I for one would be very grateful if some info. was forthcoming while being well aware that it is your unofficial translation and understanding. Thank you, Salome b.

Badr

Post Number: 389
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

I will look into it, but not now. Will be out of town for a few days, so would have to delay it for a bit. Weekly is a bit too much for me, but will do what I can, just can't promise anything now.

PS: I only read less than half the book.

Salome, Badr

Marcela

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Brenda:
Thanks a lot for the websites, I will check them soon :-)
mb

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2008 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr

I was just thinking about the same thing as Melli,well i didn't know if you read part of it but i think it would be nice if you give us some info about it here and there till the english translation is out which i'm hoping is not gonna take too long. By the way do you know any info about the translation? Do they start with it already? I can't wait for it i heard it's a great accomplishment!

saalome.

Thomas

Post Number: 499
Posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator Christian: May I ask if you know anything about the status of Guido Moosbrugger's latest book in progress which I read will be coming after his book "Flugreisen..."? I don't recall where exactly that I read that he has another book coming out, but I think that it was on the German FIGU Forum. Any info would be appreciated (such as title, date of expected availability, subject, etc.).

Thanks Christian (or anyone else who can help).
Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

REPOST:Moderator Christian: May I ask if you know anything about the status of Guido Moosbrugger's latest book in progress which I read will be coming after his book "Flugreisen..."? I don't recall where exactly that I read that he has another book coming out, but I think that it was on the German FIGU Forum. Any info would be appreciated (such as title, date of expected availability, subject, etc.).

Thanks Christian (or anyone else who can help).
Thomas

Getknowledge

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Does anyone have any specific recommendations of any German courses, books, tapes, products for learning German in order to study the Prophet's material?

Thanks for the help.
Tien

Borthwey

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien.

I’m just a beginner, but I’ll give you my opinion anyway, even if its value is limited.

Rocket German is good and relatively cheap, but I don’t know if it can take you very far beyond the basics needed to make a trip to Germany. The mp3s are good to get accustomed to the language, though. There are two levels, Rocket German and More Rocket German, which together make about 30 hours of audio. I like the fact that I can listen to the mp3s anywhere while doing any other activity, and I don’t even need to pay attention to it at all times, for the material to sink in.

At http://learngerman.elanguageschool.net/ there is a lot to study, it’s free, and it seems to me that it can take one to higher levels.

I have been following a school textbook, but I don’t think that these are meant to be used without other sources or accompaniments.

Besides grammar, it’s essential to get the vocabulary. While any word can be checked quickly with an online translator or dictionary, browsing through a physical dictionary is good in that exposes you to other words besides the ones that we were looking for. There are many words which derive from the same initial word and one can see better how the language works.

Once you get a basic grasp of the language, you can also get more vocabulary just by comparing the translations made by Dyson and Vivienne with the originals, since they always come together.

Hope this helps

David

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page