Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 06, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through December 06, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 452
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've read 1/8 th of the book so far and the book is quite different to the other Figu books i own. It format and style remind me Law books, judiciary books, but in this case Billy Meier writes down the "main Laws and Commandments of Creation applied to the existence and co-existence of man".

I would say this book is like an "operation manual", like an "instruction manual" for human beings. If you follow its instructions, follow the rules and advices presented in the book, most of the problems and catastrophes proper of these troubled times would vanish, they would disappear. A correct and standarised operation is needed in order to avoid mechanical breakdowns, malfunction, or overload.........Now try to imagine some kind of universal standarised operation manual for the creature called "Omedam" or "Human Being".

In my opinion, Kelch der Wahrheit is a collection of recomendations and guidelines destined to any kind of human being, homo sapiens (Omedam) in the universe. It is a book of Law, not ANY book of Law, but the book of CREATIONAL LAW trying to regulate and administer all the parameters of human existence/co-existence.

There were no thousands of minds involved in the making of this book. There was only one mind responsible in the making of this book which is destined to be able to regulate, administer and put in order the lives of individuals, pairs, families, villages, cities, planets and entire civilizations.... that's what amazes me....This book is a masterpiece.

Norm

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since this is the english forum. Shouldn't this title read in English?
My Website

Pathfinder

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

you have excited me and renewed hope.

you compare it to law books for its content and design, but I hope it is easier reading and to understand than any of the law books I have read.

I know that understanding these laws is not easy in itself, but is the book written in a way that is fairly easy to comprehend.

And what is your opinion on the translation crossover? I keep hearing people say that german does not specify meaning quite the same way that english does and therefore english translations can have problem sorting out the exact intentions of certain words or phrases.

Also there was a link somewhere recently to the pdf in german, is that still available?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Phenix

Post Number: 144
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag, Kameraden,

I am not able yet to give a specific Qualification to 'Kelch der Wahrheit' and i will only join the honorable Member Hector, when he wrote, "This book is a masterpiece."
I have indeed only reached the 'Vorwort', for i used the Structure and Style of 'Kelch der Wahrheit' as a Standard to improve my own German - i write down all new to me Turns of Speech and other unknown Words, which i directly translate into English via Dutch.
I have to say that the Einführung von Herrn Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer is powerful, beautiful and touching!

I have though already come across a fundamental Information, which i would like to share with you.

This is the very Opening of 'Kelch der Wahrheit'; i quote:

"EINE WICHTIGE NACHRICHT AN DEN LESER DIESER SCHRIFT

In alle deutschsprachigen Geisteslehre-Texte von Billy ist ein Evolutions-CODE eingewoben.
Dieser Code ist nur dann vollständig wirksam, wenn von Anfang bis Ende des Textes jedes Wort an seinem richtigen Platz steht und fehlerfrei geschrieben ist.
Der Code löst von den Speicherbank-Bereichen Impulse aus, die den Leser treffen und in ihm evolutiv zu wirken beginnen.
Dieser Vorgang ist unbewusst und hat nichts zu tun mit einem Zwang oder mit Manipulation, sondern allein mit dem Wissen, das in den Speicherbänken für alle Zeiten festgehalten ist und das bei der Auslösung durch entsprechende Impulse sehr langsam wieder ins Bewusst sein durchzudringen beginnt.
Diese Wirkung tritt auch dann ein, wenn jemand den deutschen Text liest, der der deutschen Sprache nicht mächtig ist. Dabei spielt es keine Rolle ob der Text leise oder laut gelesen oder ob er einem vorgelesen wird.
Die deutsche Sprache stammt aus dem Alt-Lyranischen und weist die genau gleiche Anzahl Buchstaben pro Wort auf.
Beispiel: Salome = Friede; Urda = Erde.
Es ist 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier nicht möglich, den Code in einer anderen als der deutschen Sprache einzubauen, weil sich keine andere Sprache für die Code-Aufname eignet.
Zudem muss berücksichtigt werden, dass viele Worte der deutschen Sprache in andern Sprachen nicht existieren, weshalb alle fremdsprachigen Übersetzungen den Sinn des deutschen Originals nur unvollständig wiedergeben können.
Aus den obgenannten Gründen ist jeder fremdsprachigen Übersetzung einer Schrift von Billy der deutsche Originaltext beigefügt."

Which i would, without authorization, unofficially and quite literally, translate as - together, whereby also the Structure of the Original would be fully followed, including the Use of 'ihm' = 'him' to indicate the Reader, both female and male:

'AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE READER OF THIS WRITING

An Evolution-CODE is weaved(put inside, in the inner Structure of the Texts; inserted: eingewoben)into all German-Language Spirit Teaching's Texts of(from; by) Billy .
This Code is only then completely/exhaustively/integrally/fully/entirely/wholly/altogether/utterly effective/vigorous/efficacious/effectual, if from[the] Beginning to[the] End of the Text each Word stands (lays; is) at its correct/right/proper Place and is Error-free[correctly; without Mistakes] written.
The Code releases Impulses from the(Realm, the Range of the) Memory Bank, which[Impulses] hit/strike/touch/come on the Reader and begin - according to Evolution; in a Way that follows Evolution; in a manner which is favorable/propitious to Evolution: 'evolutively' - to work/to be active/to be laborious/to be effective/to be industrious.
This procedure/Event/Occurrence/Action/ is unconscious and has nothing to do with (a) Compulsion/Coercion/Constraint//Obligation or with Manipulation, but only (but rather, merely) with the Knowledge, which is(steadily/firmly) held in the Memory Banks for all Times and which, during/by the Release/Loosening through the appropriate/corresponding/fitting/suitable/right Impulses, begins again very slowly to penetrate/enter into the Consciousness.
This Action/Effect/Working/Activity/Operation/Working-out enters/sets in/steps in also if someone, who does not master the German Language, reads the german Text. It thereby does not play any Role, whether the Text is read quietly or loudly or whether it is read out to one(a given Person).
The German language originates/is descended/is derived/comes of/springs/stems from Old- Lyrian and exhibits the exact same Number of Letters per Word. Example: Salome = Peace; Urda = Earth.
It is not possible for ' Billy' Eduard Albert Meier to build in the Code in another - other than/apart from/except - than the German language, because no other Language is suitable for the Code-Recording - the Insertion/Admission/Absorption/Recording of the Code.
Besides it must be taken into Account/be considered[one must reckon with the fact...] that many Words of the German language do not exist in other Languages, wherefore/for which Reason all Translations in other (foreign)Languages can only incompletely[partially]render/reproduce/reflect the Sense of the German Original.
Upon/From[eventually 'for'] the abovementioned Reasons is the German Original attached/added/apprended to each Translation into a foreign Language of a Writing/Work of Billy.'

From the abovementioned Words, we see that the Necessity to always add the original german Text to the Translation is not only dictated by the Need of Accuracy; it goes much deeper.
Mention has already been made of the Existence of a certain 'Codification', like in Contact Report 241, where, i quote: "Ptaah explains why German is the only suitable language to use for producing Billy's written works."
(http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_241)
So, i would say, we all know it definitely now - and we also all know where to find the FIGU-Webshop:
http://shop.figu.org/index.php?language=de

Yet another Thing.
I have unfortunately left a Sentence out in the Translation by my Post 141(Nov. 14/2008: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9411.html?1226703308)

Here:
"Also ist der Tod in einem jeglichen Streben einer jeglichen Kreatur, Existenz, Lebensform oder Kreation miteingeschlossen und ein naturschöpfungsgesetzmässiger Bestandteil derselben.
Der Tod bedeutet jedoch nicht und niemals das Ende des allzeitlich unauslöschlissen Streben, wie von vielen Menschen und gar von grossen Philosophen angenommen wird oder angenommen wurde. Eine solche Annahme ist ein Trugschluss und also ist es ein Missverstehen eines grundlegenden und Lebenswichtigen Natur- und Schöpfungsgesetzes. Streben endet nicht mit dem Tod, denn der Tod bedeutet nur, dass sich die Form des Streben wandelt."( Dekalog; Page 88).
[Literal, unauthorized and unofficial Translation:
'Death is Hence encrusted(within, from Inside)/enclosed(within, from Inside)/encluded(within, from Inside)/inclusive(in the inner Nature of) in each(given) Striving/Aspiration/Hunting for/Aiming at(Perfection, for Instance)/Ambition/Endeavor/Effort/Pursuit of each (any given) Creature, Existence, Life Form oder Creation, and (is) a nature-creational law-scaled Element/Ingredient/Component/Constituent/Part of the Same(this very Same) - a natural, shaped according to the Laws of Creation, Component of the Same(Totality).
Death does however not mean and never means the End of the eternally(in an everlasting Way) unquenchable/inextinguishable Striving, as (the Way...; contrary to what, how...) lots of Humans(People) and even great Philosophers assume/suppose or assumed/supposed (it to be).
Striving/Aspiration does not end with Death, for Death means only that the Form of the Striving/Aspiration changes(itself).']

Namely the Sentence:
"Eine solche Annahme ist ein Trugschluss und also ist es ein Missverstehen eines grundlegenden und Lebenswichtigen Natur- und Schöpfungsgesetzes."

to be unofficially and literally translated as:

'Such an Acceptance/Supposition/Assumption is a Fallacy/Sophism/wrong Conclusion/wrong Deduction/wrong Inference and thus is a Misunderstanding of a fundamental and vital Law of Nature and Creation.'

Well:
Ehrlichkeit: ein sachliches Gespräch:
A - Wir vermieten Ihnen dieses Zimmer zo billig, weil auf demselben Stock eine kinderreiche Familie wohnt, die ziemlich laut ist.
B - Das macht nichts aus; ich bin schwerhörig.
A - Ach so! Dann kostet das Zimmer fünfzig Deutsche Mark mehr.

Salome,
Adam.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if it is possible for those who can translate to begin a thread here where they can start at the beginning and maybe post a couple of translated paragraphs at a time?

That would be a thread for that alone and no comments in between. so that after awhile we will have a thread with only the reading of the book.

To have all of you who are able working together and a little at a time could offer us all a great treasure and would greatly reduce the effort ofe person to accomplish the same.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Norm

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The book sounds awesome. This is what I knew we've needed for years from Billy. I am so glad its all in one book & not scattered through out all the different writings. Which is how I was worried it would be presented. Now its an easy reference book for today & future generations.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1207
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it would be better to wait for the official english translation of this book. We don't need a bunch of bad translations floating around.
My Website

Phenix

Post Number: 145
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Entschuldigen Sie, bitte, Kameraden!

I have left a Sentence out in the last Translation(Post 144). Again.

So:

"Der Code löst von den Speicherbank-Bereichen Impulse aus, die den Leser treffen und in ihm evolutiv zu wirken beginnen."

Would indeed give - literally and unofficially:

"The Code releases Impulses from the(Realm, the Range of the) Memory Bank, which[Impulses] hit/strike/touch/come on the Reader and begin - according to Evolution; in a Way that follows Evolution; in a manner which is favorable/propitious to Evolution: 'evolutively' - to work/to be active/to be laborious/to be effective/to be industrious IN HIM, WITHIN HIM[meaning the Reader]."

Sorry again for the Inconveniences.
Here we go - at this Pace i would quickly run short of Anecdotes-Amends:
Ein bekannter Arzt wird zu seinem Verdruß von eingebildeten Kranken aus der sogenannten besten Gesellschaft geradezu überlaufen.
Insbesondere belästigt ihn oft eine Dame mit ihren imaginären Leiden.
Eines Tages aber ist sie tatsächlich erkrankt.
"Sie haben Neuralgie", stellt der Professor fest.
"Ach, wie interessant...Aber woher kommt Neuralgie?", fragt sie, bereits unter der Tür.
"Aus dem Griechischen! ", knurrt der Arzt und schiebt sie sanft hinaus.
( Aus der Schweizer Illustrierten Zeitung.)

Kamerad Creational-Zhila,
Thanks for your warm and gentle Words; i feel honored.

Salome,
Adam.

Hector

Post Number: 453
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder in my opinion translation software like "power translator 12" can give you a very rough overall translation of any paragraph, but i do not recommend it. There will be too many meaning errors which will have to be solved by your intuition and imagination, giving rise to many false interpretations.

In my opinion this reading is not an "easy reading" because, like you said, "Law books" take time to be understood and books of Law are comprised of Rights but also Obligations. In this case these Rights and Obligations are said to be unfallible and unchangeable, because they have been laid down by Creation and its manifestations. The reader has to think about his rights and obligations as presented by the prophet, think about them, about their adecuacy, their suitability, and how these Laws can be applied to his daily life. Sometimes you say "yeah, this is how it should be" and sometimes you wonder "i think this measure and reccomendation is too radical to be applied in these present times". The book cannot be taken as a dogmatic "programming" for mindless, submissive individuals. The book must be studied in detail, analized, scrutinized and the adecuacy of the advices and reccomendations must be understood.

The Q'ran's and the Bible's contents were never understood as books of Law, many passages were taken as dogma and its principles were considered "Law of Allah", "Law of God", Law of an entity which had absolutely nothing to do with the Creation, and such law of god had not to be understood, but simply obeyed without restraint. Goblet of Truth NEVER demands obedience without restraint.

The Goblet of Truth wants you to understand and to admire the value of the information presented in it. If you are a just, fair, rightful person, you will perceive and appreciate its balance, fairness, its equality.

Jamesm

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not send the book to every single German-speaking politician, newspaper and TV news channel in Europe and tell them the way to true peace on Earth lies within the book and that they would be stupid and ignorant to pass up such an important opportunity?

As soon as the English version comes out that is exactly what I shall be trying to do.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Norm

Post Number: 1209
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will there be an official pdf release of the book? If so I think its wise to wait before everybody starts translating & posting this book on websites.
My Website

Thomas

Post Number: 516
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, the FIGU group and Mr Meier himself request that people do not ever prosyletize on their behalf, which is sort of what you have in mind.

It is only my opinion, but I believe that when people find the information on their own, it is more meaningful and believable to them because it doesn't seem that the case is just another UFO nut trying to get attention. In fact Mr Meier's aversion to having a spotlight on himself is one of the things that adds to his credibility.

If you spread these books all over the place, it my have the reverse effect than what you wish to achieve since people often reject was is given to them unless they take it for themselves so to speak.

Just a different viewpoint to think about...

Marksmanr

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, what do you mean? A .pdf release of the English or German version of this book?

The official .pdf German release is already available here, which you can download by right clicking "Kelch-der-Wahrheit.pdf" and choosing "Save As".

And here is information on the English version (from Scott's 1587th post):

"The translation will be released in parts as the translation becomes available. These parts will be released as PDF files which will allow people to read and check for errors and false translations. After this is completed the book will go to print sometime in 2010. There should be a general announcement concerning this sometime next month."
Reece Stiller

Rarena

Post Number: 354
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding it is being translated into several languages... English being one.

Norm

Post Number: 1210
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marksmanr, I ment the English version. I know the German version out already.
My Website

Jamesm

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, in the future according to contact report 251:

A man will appear and present the universal teachings to the entire terrestrial human population. He will be remarkably successful, although existing religions and religious sects will follow up with global countermeasures - as has been the case since ancient times.

I won't try and "convert" as you seem to imply, I will simply offer the information. They can easily ignore it since it would just be another email in their mailbox.

I'm not going to go door to door like the delusional and gullible Jehova's Witnesses and The Mormons (they both seem to like my town thats for sure!).

I'm not going to stand in the town centre with a loudspeaker chanting the contact reports and spiritual teachings (now that is a humourous thought).

I might hand out leaflets outside churches though. Lets see how "Christian" they are.

I just need to find the time though.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Creational

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

"I'm not going to stand in the town centre with a loudspeaker chanting the contact reports and spiritual teachings (now that is a humorous thought)."

A very funny thought, indeed. I agree with you both for the need to provide people with the information and the lack of time.

By the way, thank you for your great and informative webmaster. As a newcomer, I find myself referring to it a lot.
Actually what you intend to do; you are probably accomplishing it by this great link.

Keep up the great work.
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James , I think your website is enough . There is a certain resisitance that people give when aproached with anything , but if they find it on their own , it's like the oyster opening it's rocky lips to take in a tasty meal . The question is , do oysters have lips ?

MC

Pathfinder

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

geez, we have let loose a monster! lol

Kingman

Post Number: 487
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MC,

Oysters have lips, how else would they kiss!
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1234
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm and Mark.....

Very well put, Mark.

Let them SEEK YOU....and NOT....YOU Seeking them. [WE are NO Jehovahs or
the likes....; we are NOT out for GAME.]

Than, they will be handling in accordance to their OWN Natural (true)
SEEKING....mechanism/intuition. And from there on: Evolve themselves....

Best not to 'over-do' it...James.

TRUTH, at this times....is not a Mass Consumption Product. In due time, the
mass will discover - Kelch der Wahrheit / Goblet of Truth -; as well as other
Creational Spiritual Teachings, brought anew by Billy.

Edward.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could we take this discussion to the planet earth board under current evenst where a more intricate discussion of this topic is taking place? It would be nice to get this train of thought all in one place with everyone taking part so we can learn from the experience.

Phenix

Post Number: 159
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung, Kameraden!

Mister Michael Horn,
You might find it interesting to take a Look here(Project Avalon Forum; Section 'Spirituality'; Thread 'Goblet of Truth'):
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...1546#post91546
And weigh in!
(A Registration is necessary, though; if you do not feel like doing so, you could use my Registration.
Here is my Email Address; aepsilonm@hotmail.com; write me a Word and i would send you my Username and Password at Project Avalon Forum.
It is for a good Cause!)

Salome,

Adam.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page