Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through March 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1676
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

This discussion regarding impulses would probably be better suited in the Spiritual Teachings Topic area.
Thanks
Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 261
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Would any of you happen to know when the english translation of the 'Kelch der Wahrheit' is due to be released?

Salome
David

Markcampbell

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truthfully , probably a little after it's due to be released .

Consider what and ache it could be to release it early and find that some of the translations were close , but not accurate . This is an extrememly important one , so it's release will no doubt impact many people , who affect others in a positive way in a ripple effect .

MC

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there
My information just recieved has the english version becoming available in 2010. Me thinks this will test my patience somewhat. So be it.

John

Davidmg

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More info about the code can be read here
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3392.html?1059848181

Post by Norm : 580

Ramirez

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have the German PDF and some sections translated by a software program.

Part 77 paragraph 32 has some disturbing reading.
My translation reads ....

"32) And it is the legal that the woman has only one man, because it can only by one however a generation (fertilization) for descendants assigned its; a man however may three women have, because it is able several generations (fertilizations) with several To make, but it is given to women that he is able to become fair in the equalization all women in all things and in the supply and; and a man has several Women, then be valid with everyone an alliance (marriage), enclosed into that the other women also and to it sharings are."

What's this stuff about a woman having only one husband while a man can have three wives.

Is this correct ? Are harems officially sanctioned ?

If there is a natural societal distribution of male & female through birth the proportion ratio is usually about equal 50-50 or close to that.

Given the urgency of population control is there really a proposal here that males can legally father 9 children by 3 wives ?
What exactly is the rationalle behind this idea ?

Scott

Post Number: 1700
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

This discussion has come up numerous times. I suggest you check out the archives by doing a search. The Plejarens do advocate and support the practice of multiple wives, but that does not mean all males choose to do this or even enter into a relationship with a female. That also does not mean the joining of male and female presumes they will have children, some choose to, some do not. Generally there are more women than men, which helps to insure the survival of the species.

Scott

Marcela

Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez:

I know this is off topic, but I want to share my opinion about this. I think that if a woman can only have three children for overpopulation purposes, then if she has two husbands, one of the men would only be able to have one child, and the other two children. Then, the first man would have to marry again if he wants to have a second. I don’t really know the reason for this Creational law; I can imagine a couple more reasonS for this law, but like Scott said, we should do a research.
Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Scott & Marcella.

Scott.
I do remember it has been mentioned the Plejaran are extremely fussy about the seriousness of marriage & have in place a program of screening prospective spouses by expert psychologists.
From what was mentioned potential marriage partners are able to visit with each other for 1 hour a week for the first year of "courtship" but no hanky panky allowed.
Then is a cooling off period of ... I think it was 1 year of not being able to see each other at all. During this time they must decide if their feelings are genuine and satisfy the expert psychologists that such is the case.
Advice & guidance are available from the expert psychologists. If at the end of this 1 year cooling off period they decide marriage is a desirable choice it's "Thunderbirds Are Go"

OK so we have a newly married couple who literally waited 2 years.

Lets say Mr Sheik Le Stud during this 2 year period of falling in love with prospective wife number 1 discovers he fancies Penelope Irresistible and informs the expert psychologists that he now desires an addition to his prospective harem.

So can he have a simultaneous courtship with two women ? Yes or No ?

Alternately lets say he has married wife number 1 and is now the father of 3 children.
So he has an occupation, comes home to a family of 4 that he supports (remember Billy is against state sponsored welfare parasites)
So Sheik Le Stud now decides it's time for some variety, advises the expert psychologists he fancies Penelope Irresistable & Georgina La Wow and asks if it's OK to start a courtship with these two .... whilst simultaneously theoretically being in love with wife number 1 and active father to 3 children plus working to support a family. Very busy man indeed.

Remember he went through a period of an hourly visit once a week for a year then a cooling off period to be sure he really loved prospective wife number 1 and the expert psychologists agreed yes .... their union had every chance for lasting success.

So what does wife number 1 have to say about all this ?

Are Penelope Irresistable & Georgina La Wow going to move in with wife number 1 and the 3 children or is Sheik La Stud going to set them up in seperate love shacks across town or is it all going to be formal with 3 seperate maternal homes with .... 3 mothers in law and up to 9 children.

Is this guy a CEO of some corporation to afford all this ?

Who will he visit on which night or will there be huge parties. Are there any rules to what he can do with whom except he must love & treat each wife equally ?
Wife number 1 Monday, Penelope Tuesday, Georgina Wednesday. For thursday he might draw names out of a hat ??? how does it work.
You gota admire the Sheiks stamina.

Remember according to the Goblet Of Truth lesbians are OK so if he is busy with one or the other of his harem the other two can legally entertain each other .... and the expert psychologists agree ? Yes or No ?

Are these the societal guidelines of an islamic hillbilly ecclesia or something serious ?

Scott

Post Number: 1702
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Of course I know you believe everything you wrote :-)....tell you what, why don't you put some questions together and post them in the section Mission/Plejaren/Misc. section.

Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1703
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela,

Without going off topic here too far, it also has to do with polarity. Without putting any human connotation on this, the male possess a positive charge (+) and the female possess a negative charge (-). Of course these two charges are attracted to each other. If you bring two positive charges together, they will repel each other, but two negative charges will not. Just as in the atomic make up of the atom, you can have multiple negative electrons circling a positive proton, but you cant have more than one positive proton within the nucleus of the atom. This is how I understand it. This principle also applies when the spirit form is attracted to the fetus, the fetus has one charge or polarity and the spirit has another. I may be wrong in this, but this is how I remember it.

Regards
Scott

Ramirez

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott.
Sure, lets see what the answers might be.

Marcella.
Regarding the ratio of males to females worldwide.
Here is a comparative study
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2018.html

You might note there is a slight shortage of females compared to males .... virtually everywhere.

So how can there be a justification that bigamy or polygamy is a solution to the shortage of males ? The figures simply dont support this.

Thomas

Post Number: 613
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please see the post in the OVERPOPULATION section of this forum for comments on this topic.

Norm

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this polygamy topic covered in Goblet. If it is there are a few women I was going to give this book to, but now I'm having second thoughts because they will have a tuff time swallowing this idea.
My Website

Marcela

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:

Thank you for the explanation about the pole charge etc; I think this is a law and therefore, the rule is applied on the way we are attracted to each other. I will translate this conversation to the overpopulation section…see you there.
Salome

Corey

Post Number: 147
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

as far as I have read in Kelch der Wahrheit polygamy has thus far not been covered but there is a lot of interesting stuff in there from prior prophets regarding a man and wife (Weib), marriage, midwives, if it came up divorce, children as time spent with each parent that sort of thing, a lot of good stuff there that were and are natural from former prophets and their people, sadly largely absent today. The book really is a journey through the past and the present, but I move slow in the book savoring every passage but I hope it is covered eventually.

As far as giving the book to your friends, even if Polygamy is covered later on in the book doesn't mean they will turn into a polygamist overnight but at least they will have read the encodings and can draw on those impules in a future incarnation when our planet here returns to the natural state of polygamy, irregardless if they are born male or female. Then there is always Gesetz der Liebe to read,

I don't always think Polygamy is always about sex and various pregnancies: let's say for example you were a male construction worker sheet rock installer who was a polygamist married to a female electrician, a female carpenter, and you were considering marrying a female painter from another construction company to bond the two companies together, each partner has their various field of expertise(s) (electrician/carpentry/and painting) you would have to know something about and also each wife has their specific personality and as the husband would get to know the various personalities to spend time with each one and I'm sure there would be things you would enjoy about each wife. I'm sure there would be specific days you spend with each one and yes love would very much come into play minus the overbearingness that happens so much here in present day times when two people do not get along but cannot seperate because in a polygimaistic sense the male has more then one wife and does not spend all of his time with just one. And as a team you were all moving together in harmony within your construction company and your particular society and the husband loved each wife in balance (+/-). This is probably not the accepting thing to do at a construction company but was just my conceptual example...

Shift this idea again to more advanced and for us future society from a creational sense and role(s) it's possible a man might marry someone he has loved for a long time (1), a woman whose family was very good at crafting beamships (2), perhaps a scientist or other specialty woman from a family from an altogether different planet/people to bond the two planets together and further relations between two different planets within one federation (3) or perhaps to further relations outside a federation to friendly or historical peoples to your federation, and a woman whose family is very good at gem collecting and studying foriegn galaxies two things as perhaps you as the hypothetical male in this situation have a passion for or perhaps runs in your family history (4), and those women recipricoly would probably want to be proud to marry you and in turn be you wife/as on both sides there would probably be stringent rules and both the males and females would want to be eligible suitors (be a good offering to someone) within. These are examples of how polygamy could probably come into play in an advanced spacefaring society.

both cases are associated in earth terms as love, personal interests and personalities, fields from a job or specialty standpoint, and survival if you will and perhaps maybe furthering some peoples or societies among some societies people marry one wife to further thier civilazation or something like that and if in a historical sense you look at our earth history there have been wars over marriages love and jealousy and yet also in some cases to people have married to cease a war between two peoples, so i'm sure advanced socities have learned from the same thing, and 50 000 years of peace among the Plejaren they must have the one male to more then one female system worked out pretty good to let us know that for them and at some point earth will eventually have to learn the creational way (schöpferische Weg).

just my thoughts.

Corey

Edward

Post Number: 1323
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez....

As I understand it to be: Mohammed had the correct concept of the Multiple
Wives aspect. Thus, he did adapt this - Creational Value - within his
teachings, in the contrary to Christianity, and other similar Cult Religions;
whom broke a Fundamental Law...within the Teachings.

So, more-or-less....Harems, can be applied; but, alas not in our western
world, as you may know. Men with TWO or more wives, may not be allowed in
the country I live in, even....the last I heard. In the past, I knew a few
Muslims...whom did have 2-3 wives.

But, it is quite positive it being mentioned in "Kelch der Wahrheit". This
will only clear up all the misunderstandings; and be corrected.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward.
"As I understand it to be: Mohammed had the correct concept of the Multiple Wives aspect."

Marrying 9 year old Aisha .... is this the correct Creational concept you are referring to ?

Edward

Post Number: 1324
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez....

You are jumping the conclusions there. And wandering off in the wrong
direction.

No, I never mentioned Aisha in my posting.

I am merely only referring to the Multiple Wives concept. Which is still
practiced today. And a legacy from his teachings.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 668
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All in Peace

[ "Thus, he did adapt this - Creational Value - within his
teachings," ] =

Muhammad did NOT write down the teachings of the Spiritual Truths. If my memory is still clear on this, it was his brother and others which later codified the teachings into the Qur'an some 20-years AFTER the death of Muhammad. Thus, distortions crept into even this most valuable work. Distortions which were inspired by the Gizah Intelligences to further the divisions among Human Beings of Earth. ...

[ "in the contrary to Christianity, and other similar Cult Religions;" ] = NOT contrary ...

Which means that Islam, as a RELIGION, is also a 'Cult' ALONG with christianity and all the other cults set up to deceive mankind.

The taking of girls as young as 9-year old Aisha, is a prime example of the deception of men which falsely interpret the teachings. The concept that women and girls should be used as barter, like property is repugnant. Yet another example of how DEEP the deception has eroded the logical thinking.

Thank you Ramirez, your thinking is more clear here.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A different country , and a different era .
The Koran has been falsified since Mohammed's time, maybe that is a part of it , or some other misinformation by later action .

If a westerner would look closer into the practices and beliefs of the Arab world , he or she might find more to disagree with , naturally .

Norm

Post Number: 1256
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought Billy said Mohammed married Aisha as a way to care for her more like an adoption & not a marriage.
My Website

J_rod7

Post Number: 678
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,
Could you state your reference source, re Aisha, please.
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page