Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 23, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through March 23, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm .

I didn't know that . So there it is . Back then, that was probably customary .

MC

Norm

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_Rod7, I can't find it. I'm pretty sure thats what the situation was. Maybe someone on the board can help.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The assumptive meaning of the word 'marriage' may have two or more meanings.
"I'm married to my mortgage"... , for example , ..."without even a kiss goodnight" .

An adoption is a committment ,and the translation of the word , through time , varying customs , may have had a had relevant transmutation of terms .

MC

Edward

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Norm.....

Very interesting words, you spoke there.

Well, speaking of Aisha, I did read, not in the FIGU materials, what Norm
mentioned, once. More...in an adoptive fashion, with very much Care and Love;
NOT per se perverse related, with the young child, such as Abraham(ians &
offspring) did, with their so-called: "Go and Multiply yourselves", which was
nothing more than to Rape and Misuse the young girls and young women...for
their own satisfaction. And misleading their followers with this False Pervert
Indoctrination.

As I read of Aisha: It was - thanks to her -, for letting surface the Equality
and Rights of the women of her times. As she grew older, this was her main
task, in her life; Mohammed, let her practice her talents of the mentioned
with no counter-acting, what-so-ever. He saw the Spiritual talents in her;
thus, did her contribution with the mentioned and related aspects.

We can say, that Aisha, was The First...Woman to come forward to bring forth
the Equal Rights...of both Man and Woman. She was much more further than the
Israelites/Jews, Christians....and go so on! The just mentioned still had their
motto of: "A woman should be Silent in the Church/Synagog." Which was of
course, only....SILENCING the(ir) women, in a very Subversive (Slave) manner.

So, it was in Mohammed's Destiny to meet Aisha, and for her to execute her
talents. But, there are still Muslims that live in accordance to her Teachings,
today. Which is very Positive. I have known Muslims whom live within the
framework of Aisha's work.

Those whom say, that the Muslim faith is based on only..Subversive actions
(towards women), does not know what he/she is talking about. They have just
not studied and examined the supplements of history recordings that is
available...as they should; thus are very Narrow Minded!

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1329
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark....

Very true what you stated, there.

'Marriage' can also mean - Fusion With -; thus, not per se in a Matrimonial
fashion. Just a - Being Together -, sort of relationship. Can indeed be in an
- Adoptive - manner.

You have cooks these days, that mention of 'Marriage' this-and-that
ingredients into their cooking, as example. Or a Marriage of Sounds(audio)
together, or a Marriage of/into a People, together...into a group(MAN and
Multiple Wives). Which would fit in Aisha and Mohammed's relationship, I would
say.

'Marriage' can also mean - A BOND between a male and female -, which
IS...Matrimonial: MAN and WIFE. This does not have to be the case with Aisha
and Mohammed, per se.

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gentlemen , I learn more here .It seems to have ossibly been forsight at it's best , becuase possibly she outlived Mohammed , may I say with the intention of carrying on his teaching as a failsafe ?

Edward

Post Number: 1331
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark...

Yes, she did outlive Mohammed. And as I read even, teached certain aspects
related within Mohammed's work.

'Failsafe' would be in its place, I would think.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have the teachings of Prophet Mohammad been distorted.
From an english translation of the Koran.

2 Nephi 26:29
29 He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.

2 Nephi 26:30
30 Behold, the Lord hath forbidden this thing; wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have charity, which charity is love, and except they should have charity they were nothing. Wherefore, if they should have charity they would not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish.

2 Nephi 26:31
31 But the laborer in Zion shall labor for Zion; for if they labor for money they shall perish.

2 Nephi 26:32
32 And again, the Lord God hath commanded that men should not murder; that they should not lie; that they should not steal; that they should not take the name of the Lord their God in vain; that they should not envy; that they should not have malice; that they should not contend one with another; that they should not commit whoredoms; and that they should do none of these things; for whoso doeth them shall perish.

Consider the decree concerning priestcrafts.
Why are there mullah's ?

We have begun to stray far from discussing Goblet Of Truth however still within good perspective to discover how easily intentions can be expediently distorted by others.
Cheers.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Liebe Kamerad Ramirez,
Asaalam alikum!

Kamerad Ramirez, the true Prophet Billy Meier (Salome mein Bruder) said:

Muhammed hat tatsächlich in jeder Beziehung die ‹Lehre des Geistes› gelehrt - niemals jedoch Krieg, Hass, Lieblosigkeit oder Terror usw.

Mohammed had, as a matter of fact, in every respect, taught the "teaching of the spirit", but never war, hate, lovelessness or terror, and so forth.

Who???... Who??? Told you that these passages above which you have posted are from the Muslin book QUR'AN???

Your posting above:

Ramirez
Post Number: 61

2 Nephi etc etc etc is from the QUR'AN???

You are COMPLETELY WRONG and as I am testifying here in complete astonishment is that you UNFORTUNATELY have never seen a single passage of the QUR'AN and are very badly informed. Or am I wrong???

These passages 2 Nephi are taken from the Book of Mormon which is another complete FRAUD in capitalised letters!!!

I say this because I am a student of the QUR'AN, which I have in both Arabian language side by along with Portuguese language in printed form and also I like to read because there one who aware about the True Prophet Mahdi can pin point certain things there mixed with the so many distortions of the Truth which was taught by the Plejaren to MOHAMMED (True Prophet) of the lineage of Henok\Nokodemjon.

BEAMPupil

Those who have the eyes to see (certainly after diving deeply into the Lessons of the Spirit by the True Prophet BEAM, preferably in original German language) can understand the understand what certain things mixed with the texts of the QUR'AN really means. And if one reads the BUCH OM and the Kelch der Wahrheit then voilá aha!!!

So it is.

José Barreto Silva

To you Ramirez

Check here:

Who is the person...
...named the Mahdi/Mehdi mentioned in Islam?
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION FROM FIGU

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733
Who is the person...

...named the Mahdi/Mehdi mentioned in Islam?

www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1733

The term "MAHDI" is a title meaning "The Guided/Directed one", but is also a common name in the Arabic world. This title has been used in many of Prophet Mohammed’s sayings (Hadith) referring to a messianic figure within Islam who will bring peace, justice and honesty etc. … Like many ideas and theories in Islam there are usually differences or at least slight differences that exist between the various sects.

However, the majority of Muslims, the Sunni, agree on the level that that there is a person who will be appearing on Earth before the End of Days to bring a positive change. Although in the sayings of the prophet, these changes are mostly related to positive changes in the Islam’s points of view. On the other hand the Shi’a have a different view. If we take the highest percentage of Shi’a which are known as Imamites or the Twelvers, they claim that this person was Mohammed Al-Mahdi (also known as Muhammad ibn Hasan ibn Ali) born in 868, and was the twelfth Imam. But the focus of this article will be on the Sunni’s view of this person. Since we have been given information from our Plejaren friends that Islam was falsified even before the death of the Prophet Mohammed*, a lot of the prophet’s sayings (Hadith) are rather unreliable. Even if scientifically viewed, there are not many ways to truly authenticate any of the Hadith, but if they are read taking into consideration the information given to us by Billy, it seems that a few Hadith may have retained their original form, and therefore correspond to information given to us by the Plejarens or Billy. Despite modern popularity, the Mahdi/Mehdi is not mentioned in the Qu'ran. Therefore in most articles and books where this person is mentioned or dealt with, only the Hadith are mentioned as a reference, which is also the case with this article.

Here are a few examples …

Ahmad Ibn Hanbal is quoted as saying: The Prophet Mohammed said "Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my lineage and just before the Day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression."

(Tirmidhi) Hadhrat Ali is quoted as saying: The Prophet Mohammed said "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah (means, the End of Days) to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my lineage who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initially was filled with oppression." (Abu Dawood)

(Tirmidhi) Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood is quoted as saying: The Prophet Mohammed said, "This world will not come to an end until one man (referring to Mahdi) from my progeny does not rule over the Arabs, and his name will be the same as my name."

Although some people have claimed that there are clear signs of his coming mentioned in various other Hadith, a closer examination of the prophecies/predictions shows that they are not really accurate, since a lot of the dates do not exactly correspond to the occurrences of the events, or the prophecies/predictions were so general that it could have been an easy guess that something like that would happen in the future. Therefore it is not worthwhile including them in this article. Among the Islamic scholars there is much debate as to whether this person does exist or will actually ever exist, since the Hadith might not be authentic, and might not correspond to the inspired divine words of the Prophet Mohammed. As with Christianity and the resurrection of Jesus, Islam sees the Mahdi/Mehdi in a similar way, not as the resurrection of the Prophet Mohammed, but as a messianic figure that will bring the people back to the light of Islam and so on and so forth. There have been a few people in the past who have claimed to be the Mahdi/Mehdi, as is the case with Christians where a lot of people claimed to be Jesus. And now a short reminder of the early travels of Billy: In 1967 Billy and his now ex-wife, Kalliope continued their travels towards the Far East, namely to Karachi, West Pakistan. During their stay they were both taught about Islam. Billy’s reason to study Islam was because of his task to get to know the world religions and to learn them thoroughly.

When somebody converts to Islam, he/she is usually given an Arabic name(s) if he/she doesn’t already have one, and so Billy was given the Muslim name Mohammed Abdullah and Kalliope (his ex-wife) the name Ayesha Abdullah. As we have seen in the original teachings of Jmmanuel in the TJ, the prophet of the new time is mentioned. Did the Prophet Mohammed also mention this the prophet of the new time in his teachings? Like Christianity after many years of falsifications it is hard to know for sure if the Prophet Mohammed did speak of the prophet of the new time or if it was falsified, because mentioning the prophet of the new time would create a paradox to the well known Islamic teaching where the Prophet Mohammed is considered to be the final prophet. Nevertheless the name of the prophet of Islam is known as Mohammed Abdullah, and therefore the Mahdi/Mehdi, as Stated in one of the above Hadith, would have the same name, i.e. Mohammed Abdullah. Can it really be so? What are the chances that Billy was given the combination of those two names out of thousands of Arabic names? On one hand we can imagine that the reason is that such a thing could have been set in motion a long time ago, and is a result of a direction taken in the distant past whereby the prophet of the new time would carry this name as well, because in most cases this person would not have survived in Islam’s writings for so long if the name was not an Arabic one. On the other hand one can also claim that it was all a lie and that Billy gave himself this name knowing what it might cause. As the person that gave him this name has not been interviewed and nobody has claimed to have given him this name, it cannot be verified for sure (as proof of the genuineness of Billy’s statements, see the photocopy of the corresponding certificate of June 26, 1967/Karachi, West Pakistan, which is included in the German version of this article). What can be done, is to try to analyse Billy’s position and what could have prompted him to fabricate such a lie. Billy has never intentionally lied about anything; he might have told incorrect things in the past but that was a result of being misinformed and was therefore not an intentional lie; but after all these years no one has proved nor has it been documented anywhere that he had deliberately lied to deceive or cheat someone.

And a very important point is that he has never claimed to be a prophet, but people around Billy have recognized him as a wise teacher, dedicating his whole life to teaching us human beings, and never asking for anything in return. He has never shown any signs of wanting to promote himself over anyone, and from my personal experience he is one of the humblest and kindest persons I have ever met. Please note that the views expressed in this article are neither of Billy nor that of FIGU. I take full responsibility for all the information written down in this article, and hope that it might give more light towards the case from a different perspective. And as a final note, since this is my first article, I would like to thank the Creation and the Plejarens for helping our development through Billy, and thank you ‹Billy› for not giving up on us. Since I was very young when I first heard about the Mahdi/Mehdi, I could only dream about the day when I could meet this person and hear what he has to say, because I knew already then that there was something wrong which needed some clarifications. About two years after finding out about Billy, I found out while reading the book "Einführung in die Meditation" that he had been given the name Mohammed Abdullah.

My eyes filled with tears when I realised that I had actually found him in this lifetime. And since then, I have learned a lot from this wise person, and I hope I will be able to reflect the wisdom I have learned from him to the people that seek it, in the hope that one day his wisdom will bring true peace and freedom to the whole earth and the rest of the universe.

Salome, H. al-Bakr, Iraq

* Birth: February 19, 571, 10:58 AM Death: June 8, 632 in Medina

PS: The author speaks German, English and Arabic.

To complement the subject. I post here below one non-official translation made my Lieber Bruderlein Dyson Devine and my Liebe Schwester Vivianne Legg.

We (Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg of www.gaiaguys.net) have been given permission by Billy Meier (www.figu.org) to make these unofficial, preliminary translations of FIGU material. Please be advised that our translations may contain errors.

Please read this explanatory word about our translations

-------------------------------------------------
(Original translation - September 2005. Corrections and improvements made - March 2007)

FIGU Special Bulletin number 22. http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s22/leserfragen.htm

Mohammed's Teachings Were Also Falsified

The following is a very brief rough idea of the main themes in Special Bulletin number 22 - September 2005

Some main messages in this bulletin are that Mohammed never taught suicide, murder, or the spreading of Islam through violence or persuasion. Those things, as are currently being expressed through the actions of Islamic terrorists, are contrary to the true teachings. In addition Billy explains that Mohammed's teachings were falsified, as happened with the teachings of other prophets.

The one responsible for the main falsification has been named. He was a distant relative of Mohammed, skilled in writing, named Omar. This is according to the annals of the Plejaren, and he has never before been named in this respect.

The war theme expressed in Islam from the start is explained by the fact that Mohammed and his followers were forced to defend themselves from attackers from the start, and so Mohammed taught his followers to act in defense, according to Creational Laws, which require this of any human.

The Islamic terrorism which exists today has become the out of control monster it is now because of the activities of the US, Israel and other supporting countries, like Britain who lead their own kind of state terrorism using secret services and so forth.

[The following is an excerpt from the Bulletin. It's all we had time for this time.]

Tatsächlich hat der Islam als Religion nichts zu tun mit dem terroristischen Djihadismus, wie auch nicht mit etwas in bezug auf ‹Heiliger Krieg› hinsichtlich einer Auseinandersetzung mit Ungläubigen durch Gewalt oder intellektuelle Überzeugungsarbeit mit dem Ziel, sie zum Islam zu bekehren.

Actually, Islam, as a religion, has nothing to do with terroristic Jihadism, nor does it have anything to do with something in regard to "Holy War" regarding a confrontation with unbelievers through force or efforts of intellectual persuasion with the goal of turning them to Islam.

In der Welt des Islam wird unterschieden in ‹dar ul-Islam›, also in den eigentlichen ‹Bereich des Islam›, und in ‹dar al-harb›, den ‹Bereich des Kampfes›.

In the world of Islam, there are differences in "dar ul-Islam", that is to say, in the essential "realm of Islam", and in "dar al-harb", the "realm of the struggle".

Dahinter steckt jedoch nicht Muhammeds Gedanke, dass ein Krieg geführt und dieser so weit geführt werden soll, bis der Islam zur universellen Religion geworden ist.

However, that a war should be led and waged until Islam has become a universal religion, was not part of Mohammed's thinking.

Eine solche Interpretation von Muhammeds Lehre in dieser Beziehung ist hundertprozentig falsch, denn Muhammeds wahrheitliche Lehre verstand etwas anderes unter dem Begriff ‹Djihad› resp. ‹Dschihad› resp. gihad ‹Djihad› in kleiner Form bedeutet grundsätzlich in bezug auf die Lehre Muhammeds, Bemühen, Fleiss, Eifer, Kampf und Streben, jedoch einzig und allein bezogen auf die persönliche Bewusstseins- und Verhaltensentwicklung des Menschen.

Such an interpretation of Mohammed's teaching in this regard is one hundred percent wrong, because Mohammed's truthful teaching understands something else from the term "Djihad", respectively, jihad. "Djihad", in the small form, in regard to the teaching of Mohammed, basically means effort, diligence, eagerness, struggle and striving, however, singly and alone in regard to the personal development of the consciousness and behavior of the human.

Darin einbezogen ist die Bemühung, der Fleiss, das Streben und der Kampf in bezug auf die Pflege der zwischenmenschlichen Beziehungen und der effectiven Menschlichkeit.

Included in that is effort, diligence, striving and struggle in regard to the maintenance of interpersonal relationships and effective humanity.

Weiter geht die Lehre Muhammeds in bezug ‹Djihad› in grosser Form auch dahin, dass sich der Mensch in friedlichem Kampf und also durch ehrliche Bemühungen sowie durch Fleiss, Eifer und Streben den Frieden unter allen Menschen und Völkern erarbeiten soll.

The teaching of Mohammed goes further in relation to "Djihad", in the greater form, in that the human - in a peaceful struggle, and therefore through honest effort as well as through diligence, enthusiasm, and striving - should work for peace among all humans and peoples.

Also steht ‹Djihad› in keinerlei Verbindung zu Krieg und Terror, wie das durch die radikalen, fundamentalistischen und fanatischen Islamisten sowie verrückte Führer behauptet wird.

Therefore, "Djihad" is in no way connected to war and terror, as is asserted by radicals, fundamentalists and fanatical Islamists, as well as by crazy leaders.

‹Djihad› bedeutet in jedem Fall, in kleiner wie in grosser Form, dass sich der Mensch mit allen Belangen des Lebens, der Lehre des Geistes, des Friedens, der Freiheit und der Harmonie kontrolliert bewusstseinsmässig auseinandersetzt, um sich dadurch kontrollierte Gedanken und Gefühle zu erschaffen, aus denen kontrollierte positive und neutral-positive Handlungen entstehen sollen.

"Djihad" means, in every case, in the small as well as in the big form, that the human grapples - in a controlled, conscious way - with all circumstances of life, with the teaching of the spirit, peace, freedom and harmony, in order to produce controlled thoughts and feelings, out of which controlled, positive and neutral-positive behavior should come about.

‹Djihad› in jeder Form bedeutet also, dass der Mensch sich bewusstseinsmässig kämpfend seinen Irrungen und Wirrungen sowie Verwirrungen und Aggressionen usw. lernend durch Bemühung, Eifer und Fleiss erwehren und alle Nichtigkeiten und Negationen sowie das Böse und rein Negative beheben soll.

Therefore "Djihad", in every form, means that the human consciously fights his errors and confusion as well as bewilderment and aggression and so forth, and learns - through effort, enthusiasm and diligence - to guard against them, and all inanity and negation as well as evil and the purely negative, should be removed.

Muhammed hat tatsächlich in jeder Beziehung die ‹Lehre des Geistes› gelehrt - niemals jedoch Krieg, Hass, Lieblosigkeit oder Terror usw.

Mohammed had, as a matter of fact, in every respect, taught the "teaching of the spirit", but never war, hate, lovelessness or terror, and so forth.

Sorry Ramirez if I am wrong here in case I have misjudged you in regards of it seems you have never read the QUR'AN. No offense intended not at all.

Salome, Asaalam alikum!
Ich
José Barreto Silva
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Ramirez

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aware with knowledge & passion Kamerad Jose.

Off course you are absolutely correct by stating the verses quoted are from the Book Of Mormon and thereby exposing the error ..... which was not intentional.

There is an issue I might point out from your reply which is ....

"When somebody converts to Islam, he/she is usually given an Arabic name(s) if he/she doesn’t already have one, and so Billy was given the Muslim name Mohammed Abdullah and Kalliope (his ex-wife) the name Ayesha Abdullah."

To my limited knowledge I think Billy had no real intention of converting to Islam, rather to experience it close up through a first person perspective which he did, then leave to continue studying other religions.

Is it correct that Islam does not tolerate apostates ?

Those of the Islamic faith who gave him the name Mohammed Abdullah were probably impressed enough by his presence to consider such a name warranted.

Examining this situation may enhance our awareness of intent.

The intent of Billy.
The intent and expectations of his hosts whilst learning about Islam.

Was everyone concerned revealing their agenda ?

Regarding the Mormons.
Fraud notwithstanding at least it's plainly understandable regarding content.
Cheers.

Creational

Post Number: 231
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,

I was born in a very liberal Islamic family in Tehran, Iran ,during the Pahlavi’s dynasty, but left Iran in1974 to get an architecture and engineering degree. This was prior to the so called revolution in 1977.

Islamic revolution allegedly instigated by khomaini in exile was undeniably installed by external powers,(CIA and others) . I have not been back so, I will not judge the new regime.

However, word by word, the Islam reflected in Jose Barreto‘s post # 13, was precisely the Islam we generally understood and practiced during my childhood.

There were understandably some falsifications over the course of time; but never to the extend of the outrageous recent distortion as new as a few decades ago.

It is then reasonable to conclude that the newly created distortions are the product of a bigger agenda outside the realm of Islam only mimicking its doctrine and in the dirty hands of some shadow dark force. I articulate this without entertaining any specific conspiracy type theories and merely using logic.

Indeed, very well researched, Mr. Barreto.

Salome'
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Edward

Post Number: 1338
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose....

Once again: an Excellent summery!

Will give the Newbees a bit of more insight to the matter.

Edward.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila,
Dear All,

Zhila is 100% right.

Because...pay attention so fullfils the ancient Previsions....so it is...:

Because

Salome, Saalome, Saalam. = Islam = Saalam=Salome=Peace.
Islam...

The word ISLAM signifies PEACE as the same as the word SALOME in Sarat.
Making a playing with words then pay attention to this:

In German = Es saalam Es Salome
In English = Is Sa lam ... Islam therefore Peace. Islam Is SAALAM Islam Es Salome therefore.
The word PEACE is imlied, emdedded in the word Islam therefore.

Salome is Sarat - the language of the Plejaren which came from AL-NAJIM (PLEIADES STAR CONFIGURATION) to explain WHAT really PEACE means through the Prophet Mohammed (NOW again incarnated MAHDI/BILLY MEIER IMMAN ABDULLAH MADHI - Saalam my Bruder Spirit of Nokodemjon of the Henok language)

The true Teachings of the the True Prophet Mohammed (Saalam spirit of Nokodemjon) was intendend for PEACE not death and not
for blood shedding.

ISLAM=SALOME has nothing to do with fanaticism, war, terrorism, death, killing, self-killing, NOTHING to do with anything related to pain, cry, scream, bombs, revolutions, NOTHING but has to do ONLY AND SOLELY with the PEACE which the Plejaren have instructed the TRUE SEVEN PROPHETS of the lineage of NOKODEMJON/HENOK to teach to all humankind and the MOMENT IS RIGHT NOW in front of the very
eyes of the whole humankind which is walking straight to the EDGE of the Abyss of Self-killing because HUMANKIND does not know WHAT IS SALOME=SAALAM!

So it is!

Asaalam Aleikum!!

José Barreto Silva
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Markcampbell

Post Number: 124
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Creational ;

I had a friend in high school in the 70's from Iran and got to hear some insights while this was going on . Of course , these days , my understanding of these matters is accentuated by not only hindsight , but by my age and exposure to this extrememly honest and forthright education .

MC

Scott

Post Number: 1716
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth

Jonas

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi people

Has any body seen any of the Goblet of truth translated into English in the forums yet.? to the followers of Islam/Muslem I know nothing of that religion but an Afgan friend, workmate told me where he comes from if the Muslem priest says your daughters name you have to hand her over to the priest and she becomes his to do what ever he wills with her and you must thank him for this IS THIS TRUE????? or lies

Creational

Post Number: 255
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jonas,

Although I don't practice Islam, but I was born in a moslem family and was brought up in a country with Islam being the religion of the majority.

What you are asking is news to me. this may be an isolated case of a twisted priest or some kind of extremists perverted nonsense that has nothing to do with the directives of this religion.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational and Jonas ;

It sounds like the kind of xenophobic disinformation that is spread freely here in the USA about muslims , to inspire racial and religious hatred and prejudice .

ironic , that it still exists at all at this time.

Salome , Mark

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas,
Your work friend no longer lives in Afganistan but works in a foreign field. New information comes from peoples' migration patterns. The important point is that YOU met this man and HE gave you this information from his culture. He travelled many miles to give you this story. What you make of it and even more importantly what you learn from this information is up to you. The example you gave highlights how easily corruptible religious leaders are when they acquiesce to a monotheistic system that demands complete control over people's free thinking. In this case, the priest mentioned has fallen into the trap that power; sexual, political, religious, etc, is determined by humans when it is not. Power is determined by Creation. If a follower does not faithfully follow their religious doctrine to the letter (Religions that often deny basic emotional freedoms) then that person will create within himself a need to try to endow himself with what he, in his limiting thinking, understands to be power (a sketch of authority, lacking detail) and he will fall far short and not understand the true meaning of the doctrine which is after all just a MAP: NOT THE TERRITORY. He will then consciously or unconsciously grab the power (emotional freedom) for himself which can lead to the abuse of followers, for he feels that he must allow himself some free will (as is necessary for human beings) whilst still acting (pretense) within the limits of the doctrine to which he acquieces (delusion). In the case of the priest, he craved power through sexual gratification from youngsters (the daughters) in a perverse and erroneous way to allow himself to feel a little of the emotional freedom that is necessary, but again, falls far short of what power actually is. Only a truly free mind that follows the true words of the prophets as understood by Billy, can understand and therefore contain power, which is a lived (transient) experience. The priest should have given up his religion but, to him, all would have been seemingly lost (all being the distorted sense of power). Thanks for sharing your story. It helped me too.
Peace,
Matt

Ramirez

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mattopenminds.

Combining your explanation with the fact that no catholic priest can experience natural love (between man & woman) there is presented an excellent explanation of the dilema facing that particular religion .... and many other priesthood cults throughout the ages.

You are a conscious observer of the processes within yourself whilst the priesthood are controlled by those processes without being able to recognise there is a separation.

Greatly enjoyed your post. :-)
Cheers.

Creational

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mattopenminds,

I too find your analysis great and thoughtful.

However, in this particular case, Jonas is asking a very specific question that demands a very specific answer. I am not sure if Afghan's laws of the land allow such occurrences. What Jonas heard contradicts the contradiction and sounds quite illogical; thus my observation was that this is probably an isolated and illegal case.

I am not at all defending priesthood and such and I totally agree with your post . But generally this is not at all the allowed common Islamic practice.
This can be compared to assuming child molestation as a normal happening here in states if one hears a few isolated cases here and there.

Things tend to get exaggerated once on the other side of any border. this, to me may be one of them.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Badr

Post Number: 474
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please stick to the topic!

Creational

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. Sorry Badr.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page