Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive 2002 to 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » Announcements » Archive 2002 to 2007 « Previous Next »

This area is for information, events, and announcements pertaining to the FIGU and/or this Forum. Please check here once in a while, as this area could be updated at any time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marc Juliano
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To All Who Submit Posts To This Discussion Board:

Too many posts are being sent (especially through the queue) to unrelated areas and makes a lot of work for moderators to get them into the proper topic area. If you can't find a post you recently made, or if you submitted a post through the queue as an unregistered user of this forum and you never see it, it was probably deleted because it takes too long to move them around for everyone and too long to inform everyone about their deleted post (so do not contact us asking where your post went, etc.!)

Please use the Miscellaneous areas that abound in this forum if you have comments or questions unrelated to any known topic area. But still keep the posts related to FIGU and Billy Meier material.

Thank you,

Marc Juliano

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello To All,

I have noticed that there have been many postings of text passages from the FIGU booklets lately (I count at least a half dozen in 24 hours). Many are even from a single booklet.

I’ve removed several of these and request that the posting of text published in FIGU booklets, or other books, for that matter, be minimized for the following reasons:

1) The Forum is called a “Discussion Board”. It is not a Bulletin Board where people can gratuitously post large sections of published material. This not only takes away somewhat from the personal element of discussions, but there are server space considerations to think about. This also goes hand-in-hand with the requests made to provide links to Web-published material whenever possible.

2) Published works, even from FIGU, are copyrighted. Posting small sections (periodically) and naming the source is one thing, but it’s quite another to post frequently and extensively. Concisely paraphrasing or summarizing the points of the text can and should be used most of the time. If anything, one probably learns more about a text when they have to summarize it in their own words.

3) FIGU Study Groups have some three sources of income to produce fresh, newly translated FIGU material in their language: Revenue from the sales of books, out-of-pocket expenses, and maybe donations. Freely posting extensive sections of published material in a public venue like the Forum can have problems outside of the obvious benefit of sharing information: Some may not feel inclined to purchase it since they already read a large part of it on the Forum (hurts the Study Groups) and the “spoon-feeding” syndrome—there’s something to be said about taking the initiative to purchase (rather inexpensively) a translated work, or anything else, that somebody painstakingly produced rather than having it fly into your mouth, and I think it shows some level of commitment/interest on the part of the person buying it. Of course, some may also buy the book simply because they never heard of it before, but I think writing a short summary of a passage should have a similar effect.

Periodic quoting of small, published text passages if high clarity is required, and even providing rough translations to inform would be acceptable. But most of the time, a summary and reference to the material should be used. Common sense should be the guide here. As far as the copyright issues, FIGU may have some guidelines concerning this at some time in the near future.

I’m sure we would all like nothing better than to have all the FIGU material (including the German) posted on all the available Web sites for all to read, learn and share. But I don’t believe it works this way—at least not yet on this planet. I think many know that the FIGU books, booklets and posters take a lot of time and money to create and publish by volunteers, typically without any remuneration. Most of the time, the only way for FIGU groups to effectively make more material available is to sell existing material and reinvest the profits into making new material. Of course, this isn’t a new concept by any means.

Thank you for listening and for your cooperation with this request.

Regards,

Marc Juliano

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

The section Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered under The Mission:"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier topic area has been reopened for your new questions.

Thanks,

Marc Juliano

Marc Juliano
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Any questions concerning the recent flurry of "heated" postings (removed at the person's request) and of related postings made by others (also removed) should either be directed to me via e-mail or discussed off the forum, if the need even be present, among those involved with this recent dialog. Any questions about this in the forum will need to be removed.

As stated before, more focused rules/guidelines are forthcoming for interaction on this forum, and not much more needs to be said about this. I ask for your patience with this as rules need to be drafted and approved by FIGU. Other tasks are surely far more important for FIGU at the moment, in my opinion.

Thanks and please enjoy the forum.

Regards,

Marc Juliano

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All:

I have just removed over a dozen postings in the area "The Planet Earth: The Mysteries" that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject, including a posting from someone that should have been removed earlier for its unfriendly stance toward another's views or experiences and general lack of a meaningful direction. Otherwise, in the spirit of "logical censorship" in the FIGU Forum (the kind that prevents this forum from turning into a veritable boxing ring), postings that take a skeptical position are allowed if they are made with the intent of clarifying or resolving issues with the FIGU/Meier information in a mature, professional and respectful manner. For this purpose, I've set up a topic under the "General Area" called "Skeptic's Corner". For those who might wonder if this contradicts earlier forum goals, consider that evolution is alive and well in this forum, as well.

Speaking of mature, professional and respectful: It escapes me why some people here choose to completely ignore the basic rules and Netiquette of this forum (found in Getting Started) and jump off topic in order to argue with someone or complain about completely irrelevant items. These posts are unproductive, immature and are a waste of time for others who truly want to learn something. My suggestion once again: Take your discussion offline.

In addition, please save the excessive insertion of "thank you's", smiley faces (:)), and idle banter, in general, for another forum. Maybe the real-time Chat sessions that are done elsewhere would be appropriate for this. Postings here should be focused on the relevant topic and shouldn't be to simply make conversation or to just "hang out." If you have nothing of substance to contribute at the moment, then please don't.

These points are EXTREMELY redundant for some of you here, so I would seriously begin to pay attention to this from now on.

Marc Juliano

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Most of the active accounts in the forum have been suspended due to the vast number of postings that are being made with no regard to the topic area they are posted within and with little regard to quality of the posting as a true resource for learning, kindness toward others, tolerance and a host of other surprisingly scarce virtues. 107 forum posts were made since December 1st (!) with a small fraction of them even being remotely relevant to the topic areas, let alone FIGU related information.)

At the present time, postings will only be allowed through the queue, which means entering a username that you wish to be identified as and not entering a password. Postings in the queue will be reviewed and passed through only if they meet the minimum requirements of: A) Relevancy to the topic and the forum, B) being a quality source for learning, and C) demonstrating tolerance and respect for others. Keep in mind that it could take 24-48 hours for the approval of any given posting.

This period of suspension is indefinite, at least until some matters can be resolved. Please do not e-mail moderators regarding any missing postings that were made through the queue.

Thank you and regards,

Marc Juliano

Marc Juliano
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

There is a link to a short article by FIGU Core Group Member, Christian Frehner, on the Laws and Commandments of Creation. You can find the link at the top of the "Creational Laws and Commandments" topic in the Spiritual Teachings main area.

Regards,
Marc

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

The FIGU Discussion Board (English) will be unavailable for several hours on Tuesday, February 4th while the forum software is upgraded.

Several new enhancements to be found in this new version include:

• Better search capability (Combined Date/Keyword Search)
  • Lost password recovery utility
  • Ability to remove your own posts/account
  • Easier image uploading
  • Personal messaging through the forum without the need for an e-mail address and e-mail client (Outlook, Eudora, Yahoo Mail, etc.)
  • "New Topic Activity" indicators and other topic stats
  • Better archiving features and other useful stuff for moderators :)

Thanks for your patience. Stay tuned for more information on the new version. Existing user accounts will be reactivated when the conversion is completed.

Marc J.

Marc Juliano

Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Those of who have User Accounts (albeit deactivated): To reactivate your account, use the "Forgotten Password" utility at the Log In screen. An Activation key will be mailed to the e-mail address that you had in your profile. Once you retrieve the activation key, go back to the Forgotten Password screen and choose the "Enter Activation Key" button. There, you will enter your username, the activation key, and your desired password.

If anyone has forgotten their username, or if you still can't log in after following these instructions, please e-mail me and I'll help you out.

Thanks,
Marc
marc.juliano@figu.org

Admin
Board Administrator

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Participants,

For legal reasons the "Core Group of 49" (of FIGU Switzerland) has decided – on February 15, 2003 – to make the following important changes to the Forum:
  • Guests/visitors cannot publish postings anymore, but registered users only.
  • The registered users' personal data will not be visible to other persons, neither in the profile nor on the "participants list" (Attention: The user's profile nevertheless shows his real name!), but:
  • One's own profile may be concealed from other users, though (it then cannot be "clicked" through the "participants list").
  • To click on the name of an author doesn't lead to the personal profile anymore.
  • New postings only show the user name, but not the author's full name.
  • All postings of all users have to go through a queue prior to publication.
  • URL links within postings will either be deleted or made inactive.
  • Articles from non-FIGU articles, journals, newspapers, magazins and so forth will be deleted or massively shortened.
We are aware of the consequences of this change, but we must alter the terms regarding the Forum all the same. Already existing user accounts have to be manually adjusted (please insert the necessary data in your profile). In a few days we will examine all user accounts regarding completeness.
If there occurs functional disorder we are (always) glad to receive a note from you.

Thank you.
Stephan

Christian

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are some new answers in the "Questions to Billy" Section. You will find them here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3296.html?1043822889

Best regards,
Christian Frehner

Scott

Post Number: 379
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The section Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered under The Mission:"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier topic area has been reopened for your new questions.

Thank you for your patience.

Salome
Scott

Marc

Post Number: 160
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2003 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I was about to cancel a recent posting made in the queue that was directed to one of the spiritual topic areas because it didn't bear relevance to the topic. The posting was more or less a clarification regarding a difference of opinion or viewpoint with another forum member, yet it was written respectfully and rationally and appeared to me to be an honest attempt to elicit more reason and understanding from the disagreement. I also considered suggesting that the poster send his "personal" letter directly to the concerned forum member. But then I thought: Would it be of some value if others could view the interaction or "friendly debate" so that the process of communication and (hopefully) the resolution of the differences can be witnessed by more than just the people involved? Besides, this seems to many times be the underlying intent of the person at odds with another, otherwise they would write their disagreement in a personal e-mail.

So in an attempt to try a new approach, I set up a topic area under Planet Earth:Human Relationships called A Path Toward Mutual Understanding for just this purpose. The goal is not to organize some kind of formal debating room, but to allow those who truly want to rationally work things out with others a place to do so in presence of the forum visitors. Secondary goals being that readers might observe how differences are discussed through reason and respect and to redirect personal disagreements away from the topic areas in which they may originate.

Of course, not all disagreements can (and should) be resolved in a public format. But I would challenge those who want to honestly resolve a matter related to a personal difference here in the forum--in a mature and respectable fashion--to do so with the intent to peel back the layers of ego and demonstrate to yourself and to others how you can get to the bottom of an issue without unnecessary judgments, misperceptions, sarcasm, name-calling, and a whole host of other unproductive and wasteful attributes.

Interpersonal relationships even between the most like-minded people are one of THE most difficult things to understand and manage. Speaking strictly of FIGU, the groups around the world are challenged by this daily and it may be worth mentioning that this is an item that is of the most crucial importance on the agenda of FIGU groups. Books, translations, group studies and so forth cannot be successful at all without first establishing a foundation of honesty, respect, compassion, trust and understanding between the people involved.

It would be interesting to hear any feedback or suggestions you may have on this approach. Also, note that voting buttons may come in handy in this area if non-participants wish to show their anonymous support or disagreement with a member's opinion. Naturally the system only works as good as it's implemented (i.e. one vote per person, etc.).

In the meantime, let's stick to the topics and reserve unproductive debates that only seek to boost one's "favor" in the public eye for the e-mail system.

Regards,
Marc Juliano

Scott

Post Number: 394
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

I have setup a new section entitled “The Application of Natural Logic”, which can be visited under the topic of The Spiritual Teachings.

I felt this would be a good category for those that wish to explore what logic is, and what it means to be logical.
I think through the study and exploration of this topic, we may come to see and understand how logic works within nature and hence Creation. This parallels in some sense the laws of Creation, but this may be an avenue in which we as humans at our current level of evolution may begin to see how things work and how much of life is truly interdependent.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 397
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 407
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Participants,

Within the last few months there have been either multiple applications for accounts originating from either the same person or group with unverifiable or false information. In addition, occasionally there have been applications from individuals who have pre-existing accounts.

For those people who already have accounts please observe the following:

If you need to make changes to your accounts, you may access your profile, and make changes within. You do not need to reapply for an account each time you want to change your e-mail address or other information etc..If you have forgotten your password, or have other problems which you can't resolve, please contact one of the moderators.

For those individuals who continue to apply for accounts or multiple accounts with either false or misleading information, you will be checked out!

I hope this has cleared up any misunderstandings and we look forward to your continued and valued participation. Thank you.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 415
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 428
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 437
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

At the suggestion of one of our Forum members, I have created a new section entitled Meditation. This topic can be found under the heading of The Spiritual Teachings. Any of the posts which were posted in The Spiritual Teachings/Misc. area recently about Meditation, have been relocated to the new area.

Thanks everyone for your participation.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 440
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 442
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Recently there have been a few posts regarding the subject of Astrology.

I thought it might be a good idea to create a new sub-topic category devoted to discussion about this subject. Therefore, a new sub-topic devoted to astrology has been added under the main topic area The Spiritual Teachings.

I think we have surpassed the German Forum many times over in the variety of subjects, which have been discussed so far!

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 445
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I'm sure most everyone knows this already who frequents the forum on a daily basis.

There has been a new section created under the "Books and Booklets area" called "FIGU Society USA Newsletter". I'm sure this will be a valuable resource for all of us who wish to further our knowledge and strengthen our understanding of the mission.

If anyone has any questions I'm sure Scott Whitney will be more then glad to help.

Salome
Scott Baxter

Scott

Post Number: 469
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

I have created a new section entitled "Translations" This can be found under the category of "The Mission". After looking at the topics and subtopics there didn't appear to be any one place that we could discuss translations.

Thanks to Dino_slice (Anthony) for the idea!

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 473
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

At the request of one of our “new” forum participants a new section has been created under the topic area of “The Spiritual Teachings” This new section is entitled “Spiritual Life in Everyday Life”. Although this new member has contributed a wealth of information in a relatively short period to time, he felt with the addition of this new section he would be able to elaborate on practical applications of discovering the truth within ourselves and nature.

Thanks everyone for your generous contributions to this forum.

Saalome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 475
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Saalome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 492
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Saalome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 493
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

Per request, a new sub-topic has been created in the "Books and Booklets" section entitled "Existing Life in the Universe".

Thanks everyone for your valuable contributions to this forum.

Saalome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 502
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive.

Saalome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 521
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 528
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (June 13, 2004)

Also, A big "thank you" to all of you who sent or are sending good wishes to Billy.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 557
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (July 16, 2004)

Salome
Scott

PS: To all of you who send Billy kind regards and good wishes: Billy returns a big "thank you, too" to all of you. He wishes you all the best and sends you good thoughts

Scott

Post Number: 565
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (September 12, 2004)

Salome
Scott

Marc

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Readers,

Please note that the separate topic folders under Planet Earth: Miscellaneous named "Asteroid Toutatis..." and "Comet Swift Tuttle..." have been consolidated under the new topic heading "Asteroids and Comets".

Thank you,
Marc Juliano

Scott

Post Number: 574
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (October 13, 2004)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

From time to time when people submit questions to Billy, these answers may be known by others or they have been asked before and the answers have been posted in the archives.

I thought it might be a good idea to create a similar category as in the Passive Members section entitled “Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves” This would provide a place to address questions being asked which haven’t been submitted yet for answers.

Hopefully those people submitting answers would be able to cite their source if needed so the answer would not be a matter of opinion but fact. This would free up more space for those asking questions that haven’t been asked before and would also lighten the load on Billy and Christian.

This new category is solely for those who feel they have an answer to a particular question being asked, but should not be used for discussion.

This new subtopic will be listed under the topic area of The Mission/”Billy” Eduard Albert Meier/Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves

Regards-Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 597
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (December 7, 2004)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 601
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

One of our new forum members has suggested a new topic, which I think we can all relate to in one fashion or another.

This topic would be entitled “Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teachings” I know this is a long title, and if anyone can think of a shorter version please let me know.

This topic area would be located at General/Non-FIGU Related/ Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teachings.

This may be a good time to also mention an article posted on the FIGU Website entitled “Talkativeness and Performing Missionary Work” which can be located at:

FIGU Website/English/FIGU/Short Articles/Missionary Work

http://www.figu.org/us/figu/short_articles/missionary.htm

Thank you everyone for your ideas and comments.

Salome
Scott-Moderator

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 355
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

There is a new read-only thread in "The Spiritual Teachings" section called - Spiritual terminology -
This read-only thread will be enhanced and updated with more spiritual definitions, words, meanings, etc in time.

Salome,

Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 604
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (February 1, 2005)

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 360
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spiritual Terminology page has been updated today 3/28/2005.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU Forum-Member,

our Internet provider 'Swisscom/Bluewin' has scheduled a complex migration of
FIGU's Internet infrastructure. We expect a downtime starting at

20th April 2005, 5.00pm Swiss Time which is 11.00am EST and 8.00 PST for North American /Canadian/Mexican members

The overall process will last up to 7 hours. During that period, all FIGU related online service, like discussion board, website, shop, will be interrupted.

We hope that no further problems will occur after the migration. However, it is possible and even likely that we have to deal with more partial failures on the subsequent days.

During that very period all FIGU related internet pages are diverted to an "error page", explaining the circumstances of the outage in short.

Cheers and Salome,
Stephan & English FIGU Forum moderating team
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (March 3, 2005)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 637
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (April 26, 2005)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 652
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (June 6, 2005)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 668
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (July 2, 2005)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 671
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

One of the forum members recently asked if there was some sort of private messaging capability that could be enabled so members could contact each other within the forum.

After contacting one of the Administrators I was informed that yes the feature was available. The feature would require a user to access another users profile and then this feature could be utilized. The draw back to this was that information about another user would be available to all. This became a privacy issue and upon consultation with one of the Plejarens (Zafenatpaneach), it was advised not to allow this to occur within the forum since 2003 due to security reasons.

The administrator whom I spoke with did indicate he will look into other means if possible to make private messaging available within the forum.

Thanks
Regards
Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 678
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive. (August 9, 2005)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 690
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Salome
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 408
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum-members, readers,

The section Spiritual Terminology has been updated (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html) with the Law of Love, OM, OMEDAM and Spirit.
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 710
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive (October 6, 2005).

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 718
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive (December 7, 2005). The answers to everyone's questions were answered approximately 40 hours ago by Billy to Christian. :-)

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 734
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive (December 31, 2005).

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 742
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

As time has progressed the number and complexity of the posts is continuing to rise. Because of this more time is required to correct/delete unfavorable language, or to outright reject posts because of their content. I am receiving more e-mail from members requesting that I either alter their post, or replace it with another.

While there are no formal rules in place, I would strongly suggest to everyone to please make your posts complete as possible and be sure what your saying is what you intend to say. I think by creating this expectation within everyone, it will require people to put in a little more effort, and will stimulate the thinking processes to a greater degree. I also want to stress the use of profane language will not be tolerated. While many people may feel strongly about something whether it be another person, group of people, or governments, etc….the use of vulgarity ultimately reflects back to the person making these remarks. This forum is observed by people from around the world, so I think it is important for everyone to try to set an example in his or her own unique way.

Thank you for listening

Salome
Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 745
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,

Thanks to a suggestion by one of the forum members Eric Drouin I thought it might be a good idea to create a new subject entitled Learning German. This could include discussion regarding what study aids have been used and tips for starting and continuing with the goal of being able to read and or speak German. It will be displayed in the Mission Topic area.

Regards
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 460
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

The section of 'Spiritual terminology' has been updated today 5/3/2006, added definitions are Aura and Karma.

Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Scott

Post Number: 747
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

Your questions to Billy have been answered, and the next round of questions may be submitted. If you don't see your question in the latest posts, please check the most recent archive (February 1, 2006).

Salome
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 469
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,

The moderating team of the English FIGU Forum has formulated an updated set of rules and regulations for the English FIGU Forum.

We, the English FIGU Forum moderating team has decided unanimously in favor for the implementation of these rules and regulations.

These rules and regulations are effective immediately, and will be enforced when necessary.

The updated rules and regulations:

1. For each applicant is just ONE member account allowed, when it becomes clear that a person has more then ONE account because he/she provided information which turns out to be false or misleading, will result in all accounts on his/her name to be eliminated and the person will be denied access to the forum for at least one year.

2. Newly created accounts have to be activated within 3 months after creation, failure to do so will lead to deletion of the account and denial of creating another membership account for at least one year.

3. Member accounts which remain unused by either accessing (reading the forum) or submitting a post within 12 months after their activation, will be deleted.

4. When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone, when you can't come to an agreement, agree to disagree and respect the other persons opinion.

5. Flames, insults, personal attacks, sexual harassment by either gender, threats to any participant of the forum, either member or moderator, spamming of any person of the moderating crew will not be tolerated, posts of any kind which contain thoughts and ideas determined to be illegal, like condoning murder, torture, harm, rape, use of violence against humans or animals, discrimination of gender, discrimination of race or discrimination of sexual preference, neo-nazi views, etc, etc will be denied and subjected to the following:

A) First violation results in a warning.

B) Second violation results in a suspension of no less then 6 months.

C) Third violation after a suspension period results directly and without warning in permanent banishment.

Depending on the severity of a violation it can be so that an suspension or banishment will be implemented without a prior warning as described above.

6. It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions, ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person. Great minds do not always think alike, and that's where the fun is! Also, note that messages express only the thoughts of the writers, not the board, it's moderators or FIGU and any of it's branches unless explicitly otherwise noted and allowed.

7. No editing of posts except under certain conditions which must be approved by all moderators at the time. Submit the post in it's correct section, if you don't know which one, you can ask a moderator by email in which section the posts belongs. No off-topic posts, all posts have to be related to spiritual teachings, ufology and all other related areas of this forum, with the exception of the non-figu related area, posts which do not conform to these criteria will be denied.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Admin
Board Administrator

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum participants,

all three message boards of FIGU (German, English, Italian) will be moved to a new server on Saturday 8th April. The migration starts at 8.00h Swiss time and should be finished in the afternoon.

During that time all three boards will be unavailable. Because of an IP address change and its propagation time this may even take up to 24 hours.

Salome,
Stephan

Admin
Board Administrator

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The discussion board has been moved to the new server successfully. Unfortunately, I had to do this earlier than announced due to technical reasons. Thus, there was no time left to communicate this once more.

If you have received this text by email notification the discussion board might be still unavailable for you. Simply try later again, please.

In case of troubles or if you have comments, please contact me by email.

Thanks,
Stephan

Admin
Board Administrator

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum participants,

since this board is hosted at a new location I thought it's worth going over the design and brush it up a little.

You'll find new icons at the top and the color theme was adjusted a little bit, too. Forms and buttons look a bit more up to date as well now.

There is also a new feature: The spell checker. You have to enable it within your personal profile (the star at the top) to have posts prechecked automatically. Wrongly spelled words will then be colored in yellow prior to publication.

Have fun,
Stephan

Admin
Board Administrator

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A feature has just been activated: Reply-By-Email

Using the Reply-By-Email feature you may now answer to posts directly using your email program. After approval of your reply, your post will then be published on the board as if it was written online.

Sounds simple and really is: The well known email notifications now contain a step by step description on how to reply by email. Check your notification settings in your profile, because only if you have switched them on you are able to reply by email (naturally).

Salome,
Stephan

Scott

Post Number: 783
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

At the suggestion of one of our new forum members, I have created a new subtopic entitled: "Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier". This can be located under the topic heading: The Mission/"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier/Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier

Here is an excerpt from Matt's request:

"Hello, I would like to vote to see a new section made available on the forum where people can hear from other people (who met Billy in person)talking about any type of interesting experience they may have had when they met him. I'd like to hear about any type of interesting experience anyone might have had who met Billy, such as if Billy may have said or did something to anyone when they met Billy, which may have helped them in any way (spiritual, personal or otherwise), to also hearing about other things, like as in hearing from anyone who met Billy talk about an interesting experience they may have seen/witnessed, like seeing Billy do something with his spirit abilities, anything really. I would also like to read from a number/variety of people who met Billy in person, who could offer a little of their own brief account of any their opinions, impressions, thoughts, ect they may have had/formed about Billy after meeting or spending time with Billy, related to how they perceived Billy's character, personality, conduct and so on. I would like to know more about the private life of Billy, and I think that this might be a good kind of way to offer people who have never met Billy in person, to give people a little insight into Billy Meier's personality, character and type of person he is, as well as some his daily activities he does in his everyday life, as well as also how he treats other people too."

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 790
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

At the request of Norm one of our long time forum members, I have created a section entitled “Books on Billy Meier by Wendelle C. Stevens” with the approval of FIGU. As many of you know the “Messages from the Pleiadies” series was put together by Mr. Stevens. These books reflect many of Billy’s earlier contacts with the Plejarens and other races which he has documented within the contact notes. These books have omissions by Mr. Stevens for various reasons, which as a result, do not truly reflect the entirety of Billy’s experiences. It also must be stated that within any translation there can be religious/political biases in which many of the meanings can become skewed or rendered in such a way, that the original meaning is changed or completely lost. In addition, there are certain words within the German language which have no English equivalent. With that said it must be stated that FIGU does not support or endorse the accuracy of these translations. This new topic is listed under Books and Booklets.

Thank you.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 804
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

After reading comments from numerous forum members and noticing a change in people's attitudes towards Matthew_ayj_b, I have decided to refrain from posting his posts for at least one week. In addition all responses to any of his posts or comments directed to him will not be posted.

Thank you for your understanding

Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 814
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know there is a growing discord amongst certain forum members, which in my view is degenerating and becoming personal. I have two choices, I can delete all inflammatory remarks towards each other (lots of extra work), or ban posts from certain individuals for a while until things get back on track. I think it is prudent that each person examine his or her own reactions/motives towards another and to be cognizant of why each is reacting. We are all people and as such have human reactions positive and negative. Because of this, I believe we must be logical in our thoughts and aware that our reactions may be based on fears or insecurities in ourselves. No one has to respond to anyone, if someone posts something that causes you annoyance or you don’t agree with, you can ignore it, or respond to it. With that said I believe when someone makes a statement of fact or assumed fact and is questioned about it, they at least owe an explanation to those that respond, otherwise no growth occurs between individuals individually and collectively. Others and myself are watching the forum, so please don’t think things are not being noticed. I am trying to assess this situation in a balanced and fair way and as such this may seem to be a “soft” or “weak” approach, but be assured if the “infection” becomes too strong, myself or the other moderators will excise it.

These are my own thoughts and if someone has a better approach or would like to offer advice or commentary please e-mail myself or the other moderators.

Thanks
Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 815
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

All responses or references to posts from Matthew_ajy_b will not be posted any longer.

Thank you
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 837
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,

I thought I would create a new section entitled “The Natural World”. I felt that this would be a topic which people could discuss their observations of nature and any things they have experienced. This could include traveling to various countries in the world and relaying the various types of terrain, animal and insect life and anything that might be of interest to those that have never traveled to some of these areas. Billy’s writings have more than once mentioned the laws/directives of Creation are interwoven into nature.

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Topic heading - Planet Earth/The Natural World

Scott

Post Number: 854
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

It is no secret that tensions on this forum have grown within the last few months. As a result of this, things have become personal with various people. This has manifested (in my opinion) stronger language being used in defense of one’s position, but now people are taking the offensive in their attacks on each other. I have had to delete numerous posts due to this prevailing commentary that seems to have no end in sight. I am just one person, and a human being who makes mistakes in judgment. I have learned much over the years in my stewardship of the English Forum, but now it seems it is becoming unmanageable. The demand on my time to keep things from exploding has increased to the point that I cannot see which direction to take. I am seeking advice from FIGU in this regards. Possibly, a complete restructuring needs to be considered, because the number of topic areas has proliferated to the point that people are not making an attempt to post in the correct area anymore. I have posted numerous posts asking people to stick to the topic area, but it doesn’t seem to amount to a hill of manure one way or another. Whether this is due to laziness, I don’t know?? I do not enjoy editing people’s comments or deleting posts, but at times I feel this needs to be done, because I know through experience that things will continue to escalate until it is stopped. I am not a political person by nature, and do not even pretend to understand the finer nuances of world politics, which may leave me in the dark when political discussions ensue which are slandering one group of people over another, which only leaves me to take things at face value right or wrong. I find there are many intelligent people who make invaluable contributions to this forum, and at times I do not possess the mental capacity to match wits or knowledge, which leaves me at times standing on the sidelines reading and learning from others.

I am doing my best to represent FIGU in the way I know how, but to some I am failing to meet the mark. The forum in earlier times represented to me an exchange of information etc… between people who enjoyed studying Billy’s material and the many things that could be learned amongst each other. Now it seems the whole feeling of the forum has changed, with a lot of angry unhappy people. Granted the world has changed within the last 5 years which has created much unrest and instability in the world, and possibly people are reacting to this, because they have no way else to vent their anger and dismay at the current world situation???

For me I am one very small wheel in a huge machine which is attempting to change the world into a future that we can all reap the rewards of our efforts….

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 859
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

I am closing off the section entitled “Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves” The intent of this section was for members to answer questions which had been posted in the “Questions to Billy Answered” section. This would have lightened the load on Billy and Christian if questions posted could be answered by other members instead. The thread of this idea has been completely lost, with people posting random questions about any subject. If someone has a question about something, please post it in the correct category, and others will help if possible.

At present there are approximately 113 various topic areas within the English FIGU Forum not counting the Passive Member Section. Because of this, I have closed off the start new thread option for all topic areas. If someone has an idea concerning a new topic area and it does not fit into any other category, please let myself or the other moderators know, and we will discuss it.

If anyone feels that these minor changes are unreasonable or unfair please speak up.

Thank you for your understanding.

Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 875
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have recently closed off the section "Questions to Billy" because it filled up quickly this time. I usually try to limit it to around 20 questions per round. The header at the top of the questions section states "one question per post". I have noticed an increasing trend for people to ask more and more questions within their post. This essentially increases the time and work needed to get the answers back to each one of you. I understand certain topics are complicated and one idea leads to another, but each person must find a way to simplify their question for the sake of everyone involved. If you need further information, I strongly suggest writing to FIGU directly for a response. I have held back a few posts, because there were multiple questions within each post. I will be watching this during the next round and if I find posts with multiple questions they will not be posted.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 885
Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have renamed the topic Telepathic Communication to "Telepathic" Communication & "Telekinesis".

After looking at many of the posts, it seems the terms Telepathic and Telekinesis are used so randomly, that I wonder if anyone really knows what is going on. I don't mean to discount anyone's experiences, but I think at our stage of evolution we have not achieved the level of knowledge required to truly know how to telepathically communicate with another or to telekinetically move an object using the "power" of the spirit versus using the material consciousness (I believe there is a difference). This does not preclude that these things may happen spontaneously, but I feel for the most part it may be a random occurrence.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 961
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

The Star Rating System will be turned off within the next few days (This was not my decision). This is the result of numerous comments from various forum members positive and negative. I hope this small change will encourage people to respond and think rather than refraining from commentary by relying on the rating system.

Salome
Scott-Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 985
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Just in case people may have missed this, here is one of the new answers from the Questions to Billy section regarding the current administration in the US...

Thanks to the result of the US elections which brought a majority for the democrats, the threat of the WWW III to break out in 2006 has been eliminated. (There were plans for a war for the end of November in case the republicans would have won the elections.) However, there still remains a dangerous situation because Israel has secret plans to attack the nuclear plants in Iran.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1112
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Posting,

From time to time people whom post may notice their post is not showing. This is more likely due to the fact that their post is in response to what someone else said, but in no way relates to the subject matter of the topic heading. I would suggest if you want to answer someone who has made references to something outside of the topic string, you post your answer in the correct topic area. Most people who read and post on the forum generally from what I can tell read all the current posts. So there is a higher than 50% probability your response will be noticed in the correct area and then can be responded too. I do not appreciate when someone says, please move their post to the correct area if I or the other moderators deem fit. This is not going to happen; the post will not be posted. When I scan/read the posts before submitting them to the forum, I look for key words which relate to the topic heading in someway; if I see no references generally I will not consider the post relevant for that area and it will be rejected.

Thank you

Scott-Moderator FIGU Forum

Scott

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

I have finished posting the answers to the last round of Questions to Billy. I have changed the format for displaying the answers to your questions. I have posted the entire group of questions and answers into one post with the answers in Blue. This will make it easier to view your question and answer without having to search for it.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1191
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have been informed by Christian that the FIGU Core group has announced the addition of a new English Forum Moderator. You may remember him by his user name as "Junior" - Badr, one of the forum participants. Welcome to the FIGU Moderating Team.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1224
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

In an effort to “clean up” the forum in some areas we have taken the following steps and will continue to do so:

Close off topic areas which don’t really reflect the intent or purpose of the FIGU Forum and don’t relate to the overall Mission.

Eliminate harmful and misleading posts which are confusing and deliberately misleading. For example all posts from Matthew_ajy_b have been deleted from the archives. While these are only small steps, this will help build a firm foundation for accurate and more truthful information.

Elimination of multiple user accounts which has been brought to our attention. The following e-mail was sent to at least one user in each of the listed groups down below:

It has come to "our" attention that you or someone representing you, is using multiple user names when posting on the FIGU Forum. If this is indeed the case this is non-acceptable. In addition to being dishonest and deceptive you or who you are representing have caused additional work for the Forum Moderators and Billy. You have maliciously used the Questions to Billy section with your various usernames and deprived others of the chance to post. This is damaging to others and the work of those who are attempting to forward the Mission. This is in addition to the many posts which have appeared on the forum throughout the years, which appear to be more than one person, but in reality are pseudo personas created to give the impression of different people.

First Person:
Oo1oo1
The_Future
Jakes
Andyr
Jo_Jo
Fedor
Michael_d
Klausmaus

Second Person:
Simon
Spaceman
Pratik11
String
Celestialbrother
Meltoff
Eddy

There are other users who fall into this category, but they will be dealt with as time permits. So if anyone else wants to admit doing the same and apologize for their wrong doing, now is the time. These above users have been given the option to come clean and post an apology to the forum, but no such attempts have been made. It is unfortunate these individuals have chosen this course of action, because ultimately they only damage themselves with their conniving underhanded machinations. These accounts will be closed off permanently.

In addition all new applications to the forum will be scrutinized with a greater degree of examination to prevent this type of situation from developing again.

FIGU Forum Moderators
Christian Frehner, Badr Meeman, Scott Baxter

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page