Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 20, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 20, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 687
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big HELLO to All

As Jbaretto has mentioned in his post #25, [ " Since 1964 the shadow US government has had at it's disposal a number of free energy generating devices of various type & design which are scalable regarding size & output, being suitable to run vehicles, homes, factories & buildings right up to large power plants." ]

These facts are true. The "Hidden" Shadow government of the US does have these Free-Energy, Zero-Point Energy, Vacuum Energy generating devices. Such units as these, once released, could provide unlimited free power for EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH. Once everyone HAS access to these type of Free energy units, there would be no need for the Big Oil Companies, Nuclear Power plants, Coal fired electric generator plants, Gasoline Stations, &c, &c. Desalination plants running on free energy provide clean water everywhere on Earth, the deserts would bloom, land recovered for food production, Pollution would end ... People everywhere would be truly Independent.

Do you See the Problem - the big, rich, "all-powerful" Consortium of OIL Producers, Refinery Owners, Electric Power producers would no longer be needed. It's the problem for THEM.

That is the reason why these devices and technology have been SUPPRESSED, BURIED, & KEPT FROM THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. The Greedy Consortium wants to pick everyones' pockets until you and everyone else drop dead from working all your life to pay them.

There IS HOPE. We, the people can yet take back our planet from the greedy Consortium. Dr. Steven Greer has prepared a Memorandum to be presented to President Obama and to Congress addressing this problem WITH solutions. Read the Memorandum here...: http://www.theorionproject.org/Energy.pdf

See this post for the story and references...:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6336.html#POST39021

For a Better Earth, for Peace

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod,

It would be wonderful with free (or almost free) energy. That would mean a liberation for us from the polluting and exploiting energy industries.

It would be a great day too look forward to. The day we cut the wires from the electricity supplier and replace it with such devices instead.

However, the greed within the energy sector is almost without limits. It is just to remember the Enron rip off scandal, which exposed such a limitless greed to large parts of the people.

It would be a day of joy to cut all wires with a sector full of limitless greed and replace them with a modern technology more sustainable and suitable in our time.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Jonas

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Micheal Horn would it be possible to show your doco on the community television here in Australia because most people here no nothing of Billy. I must admit I thought all this Billy Meier stuff was just a money making scam or just nonsense untill I read than read some more and cant get enough but Billy's notes and books are like a treasure beyond comprehension and now they have become one of my main interests(I don't have many interests) cheers John

Michael

Post Number: 755
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John/Jonas,

Yes, that would of course be possible. If you are in a position to bring it to them, have it shown, etc. please let me know.
Michael Horn

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jonas
I live in Lismore NSW and I'm curious as to which community tv you were refering to. Some time ago I put in a request to the ABC to do a show on Billy but nothing come of it.Good luck anyway I'm with you 100%
All the best
John (also)

Jonas

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael Horn Ill let you know what happens with it along the way and give you some feedback. Hey there Johnnybalmain, I was born in Balmain,the station is channel 6 in Sydney I was thinking of adding the FIGU web address for donations or for books that have been written and downloads so I will formulate a plan when I get time and ask you guys what you think, please feel free to advise me with comments, I'll keep you informed of the progress and stations reactions in Sydney like SBS, ABC and also will approach the major stations

Marksmanr

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh I wish you luck Jonas, it would be excellent if TSRoT got aired on SBS or ABC or another channel, I wonder how many reactions and what the reactions would be here in Australia.
Reece Stiller

Bianca

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys,
I live in Melbourne and must admit that indeed nobody knows about Billy except the government in their many coloured coats... It would be a great opportunity to bring the info. to the community TV but the ABC/SBS wouldn't touch it. I wrote some time ago to both and tried to bring the issue to their attention and sent letters to various people and all i received back was Internet disruption... and the same still happens when I write letters now. The last time my connection was disrupted was when I sent a letter to the Greens and their leader Bob Brown but at least i know that he got my email. A few years ago there was a radio talk about UFOs or should i say IFOs and whoever spoke about the issue knew his stuff but towards the end of the interview he was throwing in a lot of misinformation twisted with abductions and such nonsense etc. so I switched off the airwaves and never heard any more but i wrote to the station and referred them to They Fly. I am sure they all read Michael's site but still 'the silence is deafening'. Another way to organize something could be an info. night and that is if people got together and did a small gathering of truly interested like minded people and viewed a video (i have most of Michael's DVDs, i think) and chatted about it afterwards.

Jonas

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael

Got my foot in the door with TVS station so they may email you for permision to show the great Doco you created

John

Hi Bianca
When I mention Billy to any one I come across as some one that that found an interesting story of some guy in Switzerland and they just have to see it.I don't go around saying I've found a profit that has traveled through time and is another incaration of Jesus Christ and Mohamad.I am not ascociated with Billy or FIGU or anybody but through the spirit we all carry a piece of eachother or are of the one spirit.My reason for being in this forum and spreading the information is so the material aspect of the human race may become more peaceful and joyous through the laws of creation that just make good sense and is foundation for heaven on earth and in the future instead of greed and bloodshed that blankets countries from time to time. You have to respect peoples mental state to accept the situation. Thank who ever for Micheal Horn and his friends because he has made the task so much easier with his movie, Anyway TVS wants to see the the Doco that Michael has created and claim it should not be a problem so long as no powerful people are slandered I'll send it off this week with Mr. Horns contact details and mine

Creational

Post Number: 264
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jonas,

That is wonderful news. Good luck and good luck.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oops. Sorry Jonas. I meant to say good job and good luck. .

salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very wise Jonas .
great thanks for your insightful comments .
I think often how small gracious gestures change us ,when we enact them .
Then they change others , without explanation . True warmth between people is like good rythmn of music .
It is generated by someone who feels free enough to create it , and it moves through other members of humankind , to use Jose's advice of word choice .

MC

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good job Jonas! keep us posted and know that we are all backing you up step by step.

Salome.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas,
Good luck with your efforts.I answered you before but maybe I included too much personal and off topic information to get past the censors. Anyway I tried to get the ABC to do a story on Billy sometime back but nothing come of it. I live in Lismore now,grew up in Gladesville and Balmain. No body has heard of Billy and I dont push the point I just mention where on the internet where they can research the man and leave it up to them.
There is one thing I do push continually and that is the Overpopulation issue.
Anyway keep it going I think we are the first steps of a long journey.
John

Jonas

Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnnybalmain
I was brought up in Gladesville too.I have to just send the movie in now they are waiting for it, but I want to make sure Michael Horn is cool with it 100% I've worked in the entertainment industry and to me it looks like he has done a lot of work to produce that movie and it is such great work from the interviews to the editing.How do you tell people about this very care fully with tact because we still may have to work with the people or live with them. I left my last job because people made fun of it and one guy tried to get me fired by deleting my work-. But I got another job as a security guard that is much better.I guard bank staff and when I talk to them I mention Some guy in Switzeland (Billy)has a prophecy, that in September the insurance companies will crash and tell them about the FIGU web site.

This isn't all about Billy, although I'd love to hug the guy, its about the truth, and most people are caught up in a horrific and selfish lie. Not an easy task but very do-able. Any way take care by the way what school did you go to?

John

Michael

Post Number: 759
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John,

We're fine with the film being submitted to TV stations. If they are interested they would probably contact us to discuss how, how much of it, when, where, etc. it would be shown.

Your efforts are appreciated.
Michael Horn

Scott

Post Number: 1729
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we please get back to the topic heading.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Boronia Park public,Hunters Hill high.

I predict we will Scott
Tranquility and Tenacity helps a great deal
John

Jonas

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Sorry about getting off the subject, but a Prediction Billy made via a contact was that in September the insurance companies will crash, I cannot recall the date, but after reading the finnacial news paper last night it appears president Obama is going to regulate hedge funds(a type of currency insurance for importers when the exchange rate drops etc ) and insurance companies taking control of them which is going to be very interesting. Although as much as I really don't want anything like this to happen I have mentioned it to many people last week and if it comes true there may be more interested paties wanting to know more about Billy's work.

Earthling

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.72971d0d0ab6d933e237108c5a05b3c8.421&show_article=1

Catastrophic sea levels 'distinct possibility'

Apr 15 01:11 PM US/Eastern

A breakthrough study of fluctuations in sea levels the last time Earth was between ice ages, as it is now, shows that oceans rose some three meters in only decades due to collapsing ice sheets.

The findings suggest that such an scenario -- which would redraw coastlines worldwide and unleash colossal human misery -- is "now a distinct possibility within the next 100 years," said lead researcher Paul Blanchon, a geoscientist at Mexico's National University.

The study, published by the science journal Nature, will appear in print Thursday.

Rising ocean water marks are seen by many scientists as the most serious likely consequence of global warming.

The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) predicted in 2007 that sea levels will rise by up to 59 centimeters (23 inches) before 2100 due simply to the expansion of warmer ocean waters.

This relatively modest increase is already enough to render several small island nations uninhabitable, and to disrupt the lives of tens of millions of people living in low-lying deltas, especially in Asia and Africa.

But more recent studies have sounded alarms about the potential impact of crumbling ice sheets in western Antarctica and Greenland, which together contain enough frozen water to boost average global sea levels by at least 13 metres (42 feet).

A rapid three-meter rise would devastate dozens of major cities around the globe, including Shanghai, Calcutta, New Orleans, Miami and Dhaka.

"Scientists have tended to assume that sea level reached a maximum during the last interglacial" -- some 120,000 years ago -- "very slowly, over several millennia," Blanchon told AFP by phone.

"What we are saying is 'no, they didn't'."

The new evidence of sudden jumps in ocean water marks was uncovered almost by accident at a site in Mexico's Yucatan peninsula that had been excavated for a theme park.

Blanchon and three colleagues from the Leibniz Institute of Marine Science in Germany discovered the remains of coral reefs that made it possible to measure with great precision changes in sea level.

Using contiguous reef crests -- the part of the reef closest to the surface of the water -- as benchmarks, the researchers pinpointed a dramatic jump in sea levels that occurred 121,000 years ago.

"We are looking at a three-metre rise in 50 years," Banchon said. "This is the first evidence that we have for rapid change in sea level during that time."

Only collapsing ice sheets could account for such an abrupt increase, he added.

The last interglacial period, when sea levels peaked six metres higher than current levels, was warmer than the world is today.

But as manmade climate change kicks in, scientists worry that rising temperatures could create a similar environment, triggering a runaway disintegration of the continent-sized ice blocks that are already showing signs of distress.

The recent breakaway of the Wilkins Ice Shelf from the Antarctic peninsula, for example, while not adding itself to sea levels, makes it easier for the glaciers that feed it to flow straight out to sea.

It is still unclear whether this and other dramatic changes seen in ice sheets recently are signs of imminent collapse, or natural processes that have not been observed before.

The Yucatan peninsula is one of only a few regions in the world where the virtual absence of seismic activity over the last several hundred thousand years makes accurate measurements of sea level rise during the last interglacial possible.

"What we have to do now is look at other stable areas, such as western Australia, and confirm the same reef back-jumping signature we found in the Yucatan," said Blanchon.

"Once we have done that, we can say our findings are rock solid."

Jonzie

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recall that Billy said earth-humans would 'invent suns' to try to heat the earth and provide power.

This has now been done. Another prediction comes true.

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/090408-tw-laser-fusion.html

Sparky

Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Were there any predictions for the abolishing of money on earth. How will it be done? How did the P's do it and how do they live without money now?

Jamesm

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie, that technology sounds dangerous if they cause a thermonuclear reaction with their fusion experiments. In my opinion stemming from an average education I think that it is possible this could be the beginnings of our artificial sun which is foretold to be located in space, not on the ground of course.

In Contact Report 251 it is foretold that :

Shortly thereafter the period of "nocturnal dawning" comes into existence, as stated in another prediction. This "nocturnal dawning" will be a new technological achievement whereby the dark side of planet Earth is illuminated by an artificial sun affixed to a space station; this device will not create full daylight, but a bright, dawnlike condition.

The artificial sun in the sky will virtually ring in a new age, the Age of Space Conquest on a grand scale. From here on, space travel definitively will become commercial and turn into a significant, powerful institution by which Man, through science, will pursue the enigma of Creation and with it the origin of life and all existence. Of course, these events will make science very respectable again especially as they relate to the institution of space travel, which will control the scientists. Ultimately, this will not turn out well and will transpire as it must: This space travel institution will increasingly ignore the terrestrial governments and science, deal with them unfairly, and will generate conflicts again that provide the most auspicious base for a new war.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

I doubt if it will occur within 100 years though.

Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page