Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through May 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1389
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

Well, commonly, we all know....that the Third World Fire is still looming
above our heads, as the Sword of Damocles! And Michael has made it very clear
of the Prophecies of the epidemic if not Pandemic diseases, which will reach
their high points, if we do not take heed to them.

And the Positive foretellings would be, more in the Medical field, I would
say. As what I have gathered from science and news reports, there is great
advancement being made, and still....to our advantage; even though,
newly...diseases will arise, as soon as the one aliment is remedied. But
still, this is our manifestation of progression. Still within the framework
of: "Trail and Error", till we achieve Perfection, as intended by (The)
Creation.

YES: WE truly have to WORK for it!

WHERE....you want to migrate to, is all up to YOU! NOT to any of us.

You have - Free Will and Self Determination -, to plot out your OWN Destiny,
to be. And it is your own choice to conduct what ever steps you wish to make,
regarding the up coming events, IF/WHEN...they become a reality and
fulfilling.

Edward.

Schantz

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

I read the news everyday so I'm very familiar with animal and human mutilations. It's happening all over the planet everyday. The guilty mutilators are the human beings of planet Earth. I think the mutilations you are referring to is nonsense.

Yoid

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 469

Ptaah: No, because the whole thing is growing even more and by middle of September will lead to the big bank collapse and to the financial crisis in the USA, from where this Crash will spread to the global financial world and major insurance companies, from which first Europe will be involved to a special degree.
Billy: Yes, then something can be expected.

and then they change the theme and talk about oil.There is no explanation that the present crisis what will cause,there are predictions about USA will break up into five pieces,ww3 after the next pope in Rome and Arabs, Russians go against Europe ,Usa etc.The point is I cant understand, or cant find this crisis cause riots,wars,famine,starving etc?And what will be after it?

And one important thing, if we are heading to "dark ages,world wars,famine", Billys teaching won't dissappear?

thx

Jonas

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

I hope it is a bunch of beloney too,I saw the Obama deception on you tube by Alex Jones, and it goes on to show how America is following in the footsteps of Germany in ww2. I'm thinking some entity was to cleanse the earth and only let the airian races survive (blond hair blue eyes).It actually makes sense. could the same entity be starting a process all over again starving the darker complection in Africa to death and sending the rest to their deaths in war that appears to be brewing with America surrounding Russia via the southern states in Europe.

Something real big is gonna happen I don't know what it is but I can sense it and it aint gonna be pretty.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What September are they talking about? 08 or 09? From how it sounds, it looks like last year. I believe the unknown expectation might be the tidal wave off the West Coast of Oregon. There seems to be elevated activity in the ocean. Of course thats a guess.
Mark Gilbo

Sparky

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just wondering about the areas that have very negative energy, or is predicted to fall into the ocean, etc. For one I would not move to Rome because it is expected to disappear into the ocean. This is all I mean by what is advisable. Would spending my time working to pay off a mortgage to buy in the city be a waste of energy when I could be evolving? I'm not saying you have the answers but if you do know something that may be useful towards my understanding of what may happen it would be much appreciated.

Villatlf

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky,

May be I do not have the answer to what you are looking for, not even a clue. I can only suggest that instead of searching out there, you search inside yourself. Many places will have many kinds of difficulties, however, if you are very strong inside yourself, so you will be in the best place on the earth: just living consciously your live.

I have learned that if I find peace inside myself, I will see peace around me. But this is just my experience; you need to live your own experience,

Salome,

Francisco

Edward

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky.....

Well, Francisco gave some very good thought of mind.

Well, you can always move more - inland -! I have family whom lived along the
California west coast in the past, and moved way over past the Andreas fault.

He did this also, Consciously. With the knowledge of knowing, of the up coming
Mega SF Earth Quake, that will occur in our near future.

So, this..just mentioned is just an example. Further, it is up to your
self....to follow such steps, if you like?

So, I guess it just depends where you are now living at; if you live in the -
Danger Zone -, so to speak....you may want to take the appropriate steps, just
as did my family member(; did dacades ago), perhaps??

In China, they have taken similar steps....in Danger Zones, where Earth Quake
activity is quite severe, and will one day cause great destruction; they just
move the population way over past a/the great fault, etc. Seems the most
logical step for them, to take.

Edward.

Jimmy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward and All,
do you think the mega quake will happen before 2011?

When do you think Rome is supposed to sink in the sea?

When do you think the US will break up into 5 pieces?

Do you think the major recession caused by Oil will happen this September?

Edward

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy....

Many questions you have there....:-)

1)Do you think the mega quake will happen before 2011?

I can not say for sure. This too, depends on how far we will advance ourselves
into the 'possible' Third World Fire, I would think. Due to the 'scale' of
it...will than define the magnitude of the event, and others to come, which
may be related to the Prophecies. The Third World Fire...would only 'trigger'
the Prediction even more....into reality/fulfillment.

2)When do you think Rome is supposed to sink in the sea?

This event, is apart of the above mentioned scenario, but can also be related
to some extent. But, still....with the knowledge, that Italy still exists in a
region governed by Volcanic Eruptions; it be trimmers to/or Mega eruptions, as
we know today and from she past history. So, at this time, there can not be a
calculation which can foresee the exact time and date; again, due to the
Circumstances related; but the Third World Fire, will only Enhance this
Prediction processing, though. If not by the mentioned War, than...through the
acts of the Volcano Eruption/Prediction...it will become reality. [Billy does
not give away Dates and Times, as I understand it...; so, when it happens...it
happens; seems certain Predictions/Prophecies MUST happen, if not directly
related to us...than indirectly; the Dates and Times must NOT Influence our lives
in general, in making them - Self Fulfilling -(prematurely); and which is part of our
Evolution Process(ing).]

3)When do you think the US will break up into 5 pieces?

This too, would be related to the just above mentioned scenarios, I would say.
Keep in mind, that this too is a Prophecy, i.e....can be Averted/Changed! And
thus, does NOT need to happen. Unless, certain individuals within the US
government/forces, with Power...whatever, have ideas to commit 'mutiny' and
start a great War...which will than, as result...generate the mentioned
breaking up of the U.S.. and Fulfilling it, the Prophecy.

4)Do you think the major recession caused by Oil will happen this September?

Recession: well, I have heard many aspects of the mentioned, and some say...we
are all in it right now, and some say we are not there, yet. So, this is quite
difficult to say, to be frank. As long as there is not a precis definition of
WHAT/WHEN a Recession is, it is quite difficult to give an appropriate answer.
As far as I have gathered is, that the U.S. as well as the European continent
is recovering, as was mentioned. So, when we think about this, One would think
we were Already...in the Recession! And now, recovering....; so I think this
is something every individual should analyse and conclude, for him/her-
self....?

Edward.

Jimmy

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thanks for that!

Do you think WW3 is still on the cards, hows it looking?

Jonzie

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy. I do not know what country you are in, but the current 'recession' is being caused by George Bush and his banker friends. There are plans to merge Candida, The U.S., and Mexico into one country [like the E.U.]. To accomplish this, all three kinds of monies from all three countries must be replaced. That means all three must be worthless - aka a depression: a massive one, man made, fake. Look up 'North America Union'. Bush sold out the U.S. in 2005.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Corey

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy,

to the best of my knowledge Billy has never said that a looming WWIII is not on the cards- and Edward is well respected here on the forums for reading so much of the contact reports

my interpretation is that WWIII can and will be a looming event for some time and indeed kb 2 called it a hellacious war I am not certain anyone wants that- unfortunately we can only harm the earth, ourselves, flora, and fauna for so long until disaster comes so every day we all just have to hold on-

Christianity Islam Muslim Buddhism Hinduism Taoism just cited examples of our planets false world religions indeed Billy's teachings are like an upgrade to so speak in comparison of course to several thousand years of degenerated spiritual teachings and his teachings are definitely good to get one to hold onto their life and job perhaps college/education/training friends (national and international) and indeed individual place in society even if that society upgrades or changes or develops as well as creating small spheres of peace simetaneously all over the globe and it doesn't sound like things are going to get any easier in the future indeed space faring societies don't seem idle so just get used to holding on now. And if for some reason your society degenerates never give up.

Maybe someday we will see the Kelch der Wahrtheit translated into those 5 lanquages as well as other earthly lanquages my friends -don't forget to study

Corey

Kingman

Post Number: 605
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie,

There are zero plans to merge the nations you suggest. Are there programs bringing them closer? Sort of. But the idea you suggest would need some strong accredited sources to back up such a statement. Could you provide such....wait...this site is about Billy Meier's story, not some sidetrack distraction. Sorry, I forget sometimes, my bad.
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1417
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy.....

Corey gave some interesting insight.

Well, World War Three, is indeed...like playing a Card Game.

As long as we play with Common Sense, Logic and Reason...we may not have to
pull out that card which ignites such scenario? And we have to keep in mind,
still...for individuals whom may participate, with a 'bluff' factor, though.

Positively, the Politicians and other leaderships....will play a nice, clean
and honest card game? HOW they play, will direct us all in the course...which
will determine our future, to be; it be with....or within World War Three;
like-wise, with similar Wars to come, if be, as is also mentioned in the
Prophecies.

But, I think there are 'reasonable' players, though. And do not want to play
False. So, the prospects for now, are quite favorable, in comparison with the
Bush administration. Many (still) seek Peace today....than the previous
administration. And let us all 'invest' our Positive Energies into this matter
which concerns all life forms on Earth( and Beyond).

Edward.

Jonzie

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's funny, Shawn. In not less than six sub-catagory sections of this forum alone, there are discussions concerning the New World Order and what Billy said about it. You yourself have discussed it (around post 66, I think, check YOUR OWN posts). 'There are ZERO plans ...'?? Prove it. Your last three presidents said there is. Billy said there is. Not related to Billy?? Check the contact notes and your own posts! Sarcasm? Why are you being sarcastic? - oh ... wait ... this site is about Billy, not Shawn who cant remember his own posts. My bad! Comments deleted

(Message edited by scott on May 26, 2009)
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Jonzie

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for removing that, Scott. I thought I deleted it before I hit <enter>. That was mean of me. I apologize. I tried to get it erased.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Marksmanr

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was some discussion about the North American Union here. I don't know if it will happen, so far it doesn't seem to be happening, however I don't research it.

I first heard of the RFID chips from Zeitgeist in 2007 and have seen a few propaganda documentaries promoting it, however I haven't researched it for at least a year. From What is announced comprehensively for the third millennium prophetically and predictively:

"And it will be more and more that you human beings will be treated like animals for the slaughter, will be marked with numbers and data which will be implanted in you in the form of electronic data chips, whereby you will be completely controlled by the authorities, by the government offices and by the ruling ones and will be deprived of freedom, in your naivety, however, you imagine that you are free human beings but, truly, you are serfs in servitude/enslavement of the governments.

The offices, the authorities and the ruling ones will dominate you as this has never happened before, consequently you will not decide your fate in the community anymore, because this is done by those which exercise a complete power and control over you. So, each one of you will be a bondsperson and a slave of the authorities, of the offices and of the rulers, respectively, those power hungry persons and their vassals, which hold the power concerning that.

There will be still time for you humankind of the Earth, in the early Third Millenium to prevent this, if you unite yourselves and rise up as humanity fortified against these future threatening machinations through the ruling ones and their enslaved scientists and technicians, in order to prevent the threatening in this mentioned relation. The overpopulation on the earth, this must be said repeatedly again and again, will still continually rise through the unreasonableness and irresponsibility of your humanity of the Earth."

Surely such absurd RFID chips would be completely rejected by the population? Health and freedom are greatly important things, and together we must fight for them as is prophecised.
Reece Stiller

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The part of the prophecy which speaks of servitude, being a serf etct etc and being Naïve about freedom is ever more true and present then understood. In the past 4 years or so I have been exposed to the strange legal system, that I can not speak of so openly. But I am ever aware of the coded legal system and how we truly must begin to break the chains via a grass roots movement that may set it aright before it gets way out of hand. If its ok , this I ask the Moderators for permission and guidance, I can give a cursory knowledge of what is going on. Shalom
I Like you am searching for the meaning of Truth in The spirit teachings...since I am human like you..I too have to search and perceive..and in so doing may grasp the laws of Creation,,judging according to the laws of nature which are of creation...so be it..

Kingman

Post Number: 607
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie,

My comments dealing with the supposed, 'North American Union(NAU)', are strictly concerned with Mexico, Canada and the USA.

You quote me then state;

"'There are ZERO plans ...'?? Prove it.

Proving a negative is....well, it's supposed to be not possible.

I should have been clearer in what I meant by the zero plans statement. I was meaning that the plans for this NAU were not out in the open, being debated on, coming up to be voted on, etc. Individuals and corporations maybe conspiring methods to bring this about, but it's not part of the discussion being addressed in the public debate. Sure Alex Jones eludes to this idea, but he deals in sensation topics, it's what he does. This doesn't make it fact.

Please find me the clear quotes from our last three presidents that state, ' We are planning to create a NAU.' I will concede then.

My thought is based on the term, North American Union, which sounds(tonally) very much like The European Union. I just haven't seen any proposals that will give Mexico, or Canada, their opportunities to rule over the United States. This is the format that is used by the EU, alternating the leadership from the various countries involved. The powers that be will never agree to that here, it's laughable(at least at this point in time, it could change).

My discussions in the past here at FIGU regarding the NWO has always been from the point of view that there are no plans by ALL the ruling powers, AS AN ORGANIZED COMMITTEE. There are groups that have desires to become the leader of the world through a single point of control( Cheney and the Neo-Cons by control of the US Military).

The true main focus of FIGU is to discuss the teachings Billy brings forth, and the Mission. Pertinent side information that may possibly affect the Mission does make discussing things such as the so called NWO reasonable. In the past I was overly concerned with things of this nature and slowly came to realize I was spending to much focus on these sidetracks. I will still comment on these things from time to time, but I'm trying to focus more on the main issues( Creational truths, the Mission, etc.) of why this site was created.

These are all IMO.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jonzie

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, not to get side-tracked off prophecies, this sight covers Presidents plans from Carter to Obama.

http://www.augustreview.com/issues/regionalization/toward_a_north_american_union_200608181/
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 440
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The threat of a North American Union will be moot if Billy's prophecy of two civil wars in the United States followed by its breakup into five separate regions comes true.

Dos pesos

Kingman

Post Number: 608
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie,

I read the article you linked to as well as the links in the footnotes. Many of these articles are familiar to me already. When you state, "this sight covers Presidents plans from Carter to Obama", there are no references to Obamas administration included in what I read. Many links were not valid anymore as well.

The articles are focused on activities of the Trilateral Commission and NAFTA/NAFTA Plus.

All this non-prophetic idea of a NAU has been drawn upon by assembling various greed grabbing movements/plans. Plans created by people with powerful connections, to make huge sums of cash without regard to the effects upon the three different groups of citizens.

This 'NAU' theory is not going to be active with Obama's re-organization of the US economic condition.

Bob states a meaningful reference of Billy's prophecy regarding a possible breakup of the USA. The declining manufacturing infrastructure, and the hardline positions that many powerful lobbying groups maintain, have created various 'zones' of disenfranchised people who are looking at very tough times. These type of situations are what can traditionally bring forth 'radicalism/extremism that breeds the creation of activist groups. So I think Bob has pointed to a much more plausible scenario regarding the future of the USA.

But I won't write off TPTB to muddy the waters and make us all the more confused on what is being conspired to make them richer. Also, I'm currently finished discussing this non-topic. Thanks Jonzie for the honest discourse.
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page