Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through May 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yoid

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great!

Badr

Post Number: 498
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael for directing this discussion back to FIGU publications. So guys since everyone had a chance to give their view of the issue, lets get back to FIGU comments about this incident, or other diseases relating to FIGU publications.

Peace..

Michael

Post Number: 773
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

I think that if we read the various documents containing prophecies and predictions from Billy, we'll see that his accuracy is stunning.

Not to digress but I researched every "prediction" from Ed Dames in the late 1990s, in connection with a lawsuit, and couldn't find ONE accurate one.
Michael Horn

Yoid

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Billy wrote that Novel(swine) flu will take millions of lifes?

J_rod7

Post Number: 849
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SO, MICHAEL MENTIONS PROPHECY AND GETS POSTED.

I MENTION PROPHECY IN MY LAST ATTEMPTED POST AND IT GETS REJECTED.

SO, WHO IS THE PREJUDICED ONE ... HMMMM = BADR.?!?!?!

Hi Rod,
Where did you post it and what was it? Don't remember and looked back didn't see any post from you mentioning Billy prophecies.
Peace

Rod I don't recall seeing a post from you either concerning a prophecy from Billy?-Scott

(Message edited by badr on April 29, 2009)

(Message edited by scott on April 29, 2009)
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 850
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YESTERDAY, IN THIS SAME TOPIC. IT WAS A RESPONSE TO YOID.

I'VE SENT AN EMAIL TO CHRISTIAN, WITH CC TO YOU.

Hi again Rod,
Yes I saw the email. Will wait for his response.
Peace..

(Message edited by badr on April 29, 2009)
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 852
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I come now to make public before all in these Forums my apology to Badr.

Badr, my sorrow is sincere. I apologize to you before all good people here as witness. I accept that you speak the truth that you did not receive my prior post. I accused you wrongly. I take full responsibility for the wrong things I wrote. I only come now to make amends.

I will make no excuses, I do not ask for any sympathy. Only to give a brief explanation for your understanding. I have learned my cancer is now active again. I am now on continuous narcotic pain medication, this which must also cloud my judgement. The Doctors have planned to go in with lasers this time to "burn-out" the new tumor. I find myself sinking into deeper depression, for which the docs are throwing antidepressants at me now. These don't really help. I am off balance from my center. This will take me some time, the center of my being is my center of truth. So please understand, that I have lashed out with injustice, is a sense of the injustice in myself for conditions over which I seem to have no way to control, my frustration is with my body; the warranty on my vehicle seems to have expired.

I am sorry for the mistakes. I stand up now to tell you - I did wrong by you. I write to correct this error, that we all may go forward in peace.

--- Rod

Rod

Memo00

Post Number: 349
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod

the power of thoughts is immense, you should use your will power and not allow negative thoughts to root in your mind, concentrate in what you want in life, visualize how you want to be in detail.

Follow your doctorīs advice but if you donīt see results or have unwanted side effects search for alternatives, many therapies like acupuncture (applied by an expert) can be really helpful and can work together with "conventional medicine"(for example to reduce nausea, pain and other side effects of chemotherapy).

take care

Earthling

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod .. very sorry to hear your latest .. do not beat yourself up. Your fuse is understandably short and what you said to Badr wasn't so bad anyways. Badr knows the deal being a moderator.

Wishing you peace, understanding .. and no pain.

Badr

Post Number: 499
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

First I am sorry to hear about your situation. Don't worry I have a tendency to forgive people fast, which can have negative effects at times. But the good that comes out from it weighs more.

Just forget what happened between us and lets move on, on our individual path.

Peace..

Schantz

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something to consider.

Disease equals Dis-Ease.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod ;

No road was paved with your comments, so nothing remains . They weren't severe anyway .

At that time , it was uncharacteristic of what we've read from you before , so of course your circumstances logically have wrecked havoc within you .

Now is a time for focus and balance in your mind , with absolutely no fear . Easy for me to say , I know , not being in your shoes . Recognize that power that you have and focus n things that really please you . Leave your obligations behind , especially the ones that instill a bit of fear if you dont do them . They are just a burden on you right now .
Make it all about you , please. It's so rare for me to say that , I really mean it .

Best of luck , strength and wisdom .

Salome , Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 856
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You all for your encouragement and kind thoughts
Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Rod,

please receive the positive vibrations from my being. this is the best way known to me thus far. may you be well physically. no doubt you are spiritually.

Jun

Memo00

Post Number: 354
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all

remember i mentioned when all the swine flu stuff was starting that i had a friend with a dog that was sick of the lungs?

guess what?

My friend became sick of his lungs. . . of course he denies the connection and his doctor told him that it was only "cats and birds" which were dangerous, but as has been explained by Billy and the Plejaren the dogs are number 2 after cats in the list of dangerous animals.

as things have developed it seems like the "swine flu" is as dangerous as any common flu, still iīm curious and waiting for what Billy has to say on the subject. . .

Kingman

Post Number: 601
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder, if having a dog or cat around, while your in good health, if it can strengthen you're immune system as it becomes accustomed to various illnesses and thus better able to fight off disease(due to anti-bodies being created during the earlier defense) later on in life.

To be sickly and have a pet doesn't make much sense. But, having yourself exposed to afflictions from domestic pets when your able to deal with it wouldn't necessarily be detrimental to everyone in that category.

I have a cat that never leaves my loft and is isolated from the dirty areas they like to traverse. I'm hoping this helps in her defense! By the way, I'm rarely ever sick. Maybe a cold every two/three years.

Of course there would be certain diseases where even a healthy person could succumb to its effect.
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your cat is only a danger if it hunts birds or rodents ..... or if it happened to be black & one of your neighbours overheard you calling it lucifer.

The most dangerous animals are in Rome.
Cheers.

Memo00

Post Number: 355
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Plejaren have explained that after removing completely pathogens from a cat they begin to grow again almost immediatly, so cats are never ever "clean"

one may not notice anything detrimental to health immediatly but cats are related with diseases like arthritis, so thats something to think about

in one of the contact notes Plejaren explain that in the Center closeness with one personīs cat caused irreversible damage (specifically what i donīt know) to Billyīs children and others

also it has been explained that a huge percentage of all the millions of deaths due to epidemics through history are related in one way ore another with dogs and cats. . .

J_rod7

Post Number: 901
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~~~~~

Shawn,

I agree that exposure to low-grade bacteria or virus sources will build immunity. I think that everyone has eaten dirt while learning to crawl. Hasn't hurt anyone yet.

The danger from the cat will come, if one of your retarded neighbors lights it's tail on fire, then it comes running into your house.

~~~~~
Rod

Kingman

Post Number: 602
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

You posted;

"The danger from the cat will come, if one of your retarded neighbors
lights it's tail on fire, then it comes running into your house."

That is an awkward and cruel example of a joke. While I appreciate humor, sometimes it better to just...lol, instead of using the idea of a disadvantaged human being torturing a persons pet. I'm sure you meant no harm. I try to read my posts from the perspective of my mother and this usually stops my unnecessary word pollution or degenerate remarks from happening.

Memoo,

I hear yah, this is definitely my last indoor pet. Maybe if I dipped her in shellac and waterproofed her!

Wait, now I'm being a 'tard.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 905
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HeyYo Shawn,

No offenses intended. Where I came from, there's a common slang expression: "that's so retarded," applies to about anything. Everybody there uses it there as meaning disgusting, insensible, nonsense, so-forth. I rarely use such slang, but was attempting a joke.

You're right, though. Bad taste does not a good joke make.

Peace

Rod

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Swine Flu hysteria is about to hit Australia big time thanks to the the Media's incessant demand for sensationalism. I think if everyone starts walking around with masks on then I will not have to worry about a thing.
What I have noticed is some young people's attitude towards overpopulation.It seems that some are recognising the fact that all our problems can be traced back to being caused by overpopulation of the Earth. This is a positive I know. Whenever the discussion turns towards our Ills and Woes I always try and chime in with the Overpopulation Theory as the answer.
Peace John

Ramirez

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One Flew Over The Piggy Trough.

Is this man a sensationalist or well informed about Swine Flu ?

10.41 minute YouTube video. About 25 megs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page