Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 16, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through June 16, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 922
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very important information series (scroll-thru) on Iodine.

This compares also the harmful effects of Fluoride, Bromide, and Chlorides in the body, the damage to the Immune system from these elements commonly added to foods AND to medications.

The result of intake of therapeutic levels of Iodine (solutions) to reverse the damage, and also to chelate and remove other toxins - mercury, cadmium, lead, &c, with Iodine is described in the article. At the link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1959949/IODINE-Solution-to-Healthproblems

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1798
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod are you giving out Medical Advice again? Can this information be found in FIGU literature?

J_rod7

Post Number: 923
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best greetings Scott, and to All, Salome,

No, Scott, I am NOT giving out "Medical Advice" here. This is some valuable information intended for those interested in maintaining a high standard of Health. There many references to vitamin deficiencies, immune system disorders, corrective measures, and the maintenance of good health in the various literature published and found in FIGU. Following, are only two of these referenced:

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Billy: "...I have another one about overpopulation: Isn't it conceivable that life itself is beginning
to fight back because of the rising and spreading overpopulation, and that life will
increasingly generate more epidemics and diseases to combat the escalating overpopulation?

"Isn't it true that the excessive proliferation by human beings makes their bodies and organs,
as well as their entire immune system increasingly more vulnerable, feeble and deficient. The same even holds true for Man's consciousness.

"It follows then that allergies must grow in variety and frequency, with world
pollution also playing a major role. Human beings are ever more lackadaisical and feeble in their
responsibility, which extends all the way to total irresponsibility." ...

Ptaah: "...When humans on a planet proliferate excessively, nature and life autonomously
interfere, which leads to the forced curbing of surplus life forms. Such a curbing and elimination of
excess life forms, in this case human beings, ensues first and foremost through epidemics.

"However, the same thing also happens because life forms, human beings once again, become frail,
if not to say incapable of living, due to their bodies, organs and immune system becoming then too weak. ...

Billy: "Isn't it true also that the closer people live together in villages and cities, the more susceptible to diseases they become because of overpopulation?

"Isn't it true that they have increasingly less resistance to disease and that, at the same time,
they become more and more insensitive and uncaring toward each other, their total surroundings, life and nature?"

Ptaah: "This is also true."

http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/249th%20Contact.pdf

VEGETARIANISM

Terrestrial scientists are increasingly confirming information and explanations provided by the Pleiadians/ Plejarans regarding the fact that an exclusively vegetarian diet is detrimental to the health of humans.
A related newspaper clipping follows:

Babies of vegetarians have vitamin deficiencies

An infant's health suffers when the child's mother lives only on a vegetarian diet. This one-sided form of nutrition leads to serious developmental disorders in babies, a study by the Tübingen University Clinic for Children revealed. Results of tests performed on five infants, whose mothers were strict vegetarians, revealed that the babies suffered from vitamin B12 and other deficiencies. The babies also had severe growth disorders and anaemia.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_9#VEGETARIANISM

Therefore, then, the information provided is one more in this same trend, to provide true and correct information to some of the related problems and the solutions to the great increase to the toxins appearing in the Food AND Water which have an adverse effect upon health in general. Have you had a chance to read the information at the link provided in post #922. I have NO Vested Interest whatsoever in the information OR any product therein.

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1799
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,
Thank you for your colorful response. The only thing I am aware of is the Plejarens recommendations regarding Vitamin C and the eating of meat. Any thing else may sound like good advice, but what if someone after reading your posts thinks if it is posted here, it must have the backing of the Plejarens. Therefore they increase their intake of ie; iodine, and for some reason it has an adverse affect. Can you see how this can create a problem. Thats why I think we need to be careful about what we think we know, versus what we know from the Plejarens, which from what I can tell are somewhat more advanced in their medical technology. Of course this is not to say medical science is not advancing, but when posting on this forum, it is assumed the information has been confirmed by the Plejarens. If it has been confirmed by the Plejarens, then of course please post.

Scott

Hector

Post Number: 492
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recall reading somewhere in the contact notes Ptaah saying human beings like us and the plejaren needed a daily intake of 0.8-1.0 gram vitamin C instead of the 0.08 gram recomended by our dietetical experts...

Thats a whole 10x times more than recommended by our doctors! I guess vitamin C acts as a powerful anti-oxidant helping to stop cellular deterioration in our bodies. It is also known that vitamin C is water solluble and can be expelled by urine, so an "excess" of vitamin C should not pose problem....

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

The Plejaren also recommend a zinc & a calcium supplement, and a multivitamin in general, but only one which the body can effectively absorb.

Salome,

- Matthew

Norm

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I took the dose Ptaah or was it Billy said for months & I started to get diarrhea & as soon as I stopped the Vit C it went away. My nurse told me if you over dose on C it can cause diarrhea. As far as I go that advice was wrong for me. I wish someone else would follow that dose & post what happens.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 188
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm , you should try taking the slow release or extended release . or whatever it's really called .It doesnt have that effect .

MC

Creational

Post Number: 329
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm and all other interested members,

It is true that the side effect of overdose of Vitamin C is diarrhea, but here is the way to prevent it without missing out on the benefit of this greatly needed supplement.
Just as each spirit is unique, each physical body is different due to both internal and external variants.
In order to know how much vitamin C your specific body needs, there is a way to do it.

Start taking 2X250 mg of Vitamin C each 2 hours and as soon as you start having a runny stool,Calculate the number you took prior to the last dose. That would be the amount your body needs.
Example:
8:00 AM 2x250mg of C
10:00 AM 2x250mg of C
12:00 PM 2x250mg of C
2:00 PM 2x250mg of C
4:00 PM 2x250mg of C
6:00 AM 2x250mg of C; you noticed manifestation of runny stool.
The indicated dosage then is 2500mg per day.
Also, the best way to take any supplement is to spread its dosage throughout the day.
Good luck.

Love,

Hi Zhila, While giving vitamin recommendations probably does not fall too much into the realm of giving medical advice, I want people to understand that we should be careful, because as I have stated before, one person could have a specific reaction to something, while another may not etc..Thanks-Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 12, 2009)
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 330
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

As I totally appreciate your concern, I take full responsibility as a physician for the vitamin C dosage recommendation in my post #329.
I was about to add a disclaimer for the above recommendation but decided that it would not be needed in this case.
Thanks for posting it since I felt this was needed to clear the confusion.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Norm

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't afford loose stool. Because I can't use the nearist Toilet due to acessability issues.
My Website

Thomas

Post Number: 639
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a completely different line of thought, I would like to discuss the psyche and balance in relation to human health and disease. It is mentioned by BEAM that the real cause of cancer in general, as well as many other diseases, is most often the thinking mode and lifestyle of people, althought chemicals and genetics can also trigger cancers. As an example of how the thinking produces unwanted physical effects on the body, BEAM once spoke to Ptaah about how he had developed and overcome prostatitis (spelling???). He told Ptaah that even though he was not a degenerate, he had often at one point entertained certain thinking when he saw women on television sometimes that he was certain had lead to the inflammed prostate condition. He mentioned that he cured himself of that malady by eliminating those unwanted thoughts by force of will and then pronouced himself free of the condition for about a year up to that contact date.

On the other hand, BEAM says that sexual urges should not be surpressed because they are natural. Of course everything in its measure and balance...

In a related theme, it was explained to me that the psyche is generated by the nervous system in the body and thus follows the nerve paths. The psyche is an intermediary between the physical and the spiritual since the two are so far at opposite ends of the frequency scale that never the two shall meet directly. Since the psyche is fine enough, though still material energy, it can act as a go between for the two. Keeping this in mind with the fact that the connection between the material and physical is only open to the degree that the psyche is in a balanced state, I wonder if part of the reason for disease is that the supply of energy from the spirit (in the form of cosmic electromagnetic energy) is choked off when very unbalanced or unhealthy thinking and feelings are entertained for prolonged periods? An additional bit of evidence toward this is that once when BEAM was in very bad shape aboard the craft of Semjase, she dissolved a tiny quantity of original energy (which I presumed to be cosmic em energy) into his body and he immediately felt great.

Any thoughts on these ideas???

J_rod7

Post Number: 934
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

A very good friend has sent some VERY interesting information, which fully supports the ideas in your post. This is essentially a RE-discovery of the mind (psyche)-body connections in disease, the causes, the Syndrome, and relief FROM disease.

The primary cause in this connection to a disease state, is identified as: an "acute-dramatic, isolative conflict shock that catches the individual “on the wrong foot“." ... "...the shock triggers the onset of a Meaningful Special Biological Program (MSBP) that runs synchronously on the level of the psyche, the brain and the corresponding organ.

This ”Special Biological Program” is both visible and measurable. (appears in the Brain on CT scans /rod)
Exactly at the moment when the Shock strikes, the patient experiences a prolonged stress phase,..."

To quote a small piece from the introduction of the Post-Doctoral Thesis:
The Five Biological Laws of the German New Medicine®
as presented by (MD )Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer...:

"The German New Medicine (as it is now called), which I discovered in 1981, is an exact natural science based on five biological laws. It does not require any hypothesis and, in rigorous scientific terms, is reproducible for any patient case. This was demonstrated and officially certified on September 8/9, 1998 at the University of Trnava (Slovakia).

"In biological-medical terms, the German New Medicine identifies a living organism as an inseparable unity of the psyche, the brain and the organ. All processes of the psyche and the organ are coordinated from the brain. Essentially, the brain is the main computer of our organism, the psyche the programmer. Body and psyche together are basically the “data receiver” of the computer brain (both in optimal programming mode and also when errors occur). By no means is the psyche the sole programmer of the brain. In cases of injuries the organ can also induce an automatic response in the brain and in the psyche. In this sense, the German New Medicine distinguishes itself fundamentally from all other medical schools of thought, in particular from those of standard medicine.

"The German New Medicine is an empirical natural science based on 5 biological laws which have always existed and which always will exist. I merely rediscovered these natural laws. They are applicable in equal measure to human beings, animals and plants, even to single-celled creatures – in fact, they apply to the entire cosmos. And, naturally, they are valid concerning all so-called diseases as part of a two-phased Meaningful Special Biological Program of Nature (MSBP)."

http://www.germannewmedicine.com/

There is a LOT of information in all this, and to my thinking this DOES have merit.

Peace

Rod

Michael

Post Number: 822
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I am fascinated by that information about Billy's self-healing, not only because I haven't read it in the contact notes (it's probably still untranslated, no?) but also because I had the same experience in the recent past and it was a very transforming experience to recognize the connection between my thinking process/thoughts and my imbalance/illness and to correct it primarily through changing my thoughts, which resulted in a remarkably quick healing of that condition.
Michael Horn

Thomas

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, I am familiar with Hamer, possibly thanks to the same friend you speak of. Thanks for the response :-)

Hi Michael, yes it's from some of the yet untranslated stuff, contact notes, FIGU books, and spirit lessons. If you are interested I can dig up the location and lead you to the right contacts, etc. but my translation skills are not up to snuff for publishing in a forum for open view. I mainly talk with closer friends about this stuff since it isn't really legal to put stuff out for public consumption without the authors' permissions :-)

Oh! Just thought of something Michael; there were some more vague references to this subject in some of the Stevens' translations as well, though they weren't my primary source...

Have a great day everyone!

Thomas

Phenix

Post Number: 278
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Thomas,
Regarding the part related to the psyche in your post 639, the nature of the psyche(and its place in the whole system and relation to the spiritform, the material and other levels of consciousness and the body as such) is also comprehensively explained in the Book OM; Kanon 42 - specially in the second part, from 42:94.

Salome.

Thomas

Post Number: 644
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Phenix but I do not own the OM book. Outside of my financial resources so far. Care to share what you have read? It would be appreciated on my part...

Have a great day :-)
Thomas

Phenix

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would love to do so, Thomas; although i think, OM is such a Work, one should study in its interconnectivity/completion.
As soon as i am through with certain duties i took upon myself - and provided it is not against the rules of FIGU - i shall try to translate and share the relevant fragments with you, at 'Future of Mankind (likely to be a couple of 'Versen', every 2-3 days).
I would, in/if so doing, ask for the assistance of an English speaking German friend(Nicolas) for proofreading.

Once ready, i would post a word on the matter in 'Translations'.

Salome.

Rarena

Post Number: 446
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting aside...
image/bmpDekalog
dekalog.bmp (63.5 k)

From the PETALE "Dekalog"; healing by others should not be practiced anymore. It is time for us to heal ourselves. PETALE stated that it would hinder evolution to commit this kind of "healing."

Thomas

Post Number: 646
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Phenix. While I agree that it would be better to read the entire OM book, I don't currently have that option. Also, according to others who have that book, much of it is not just instructional, but also historical knowledge. With that in mind, it would seem that the entire book wouldn't be necessary for the ability to put into use parts of the knowledge held in the other sections of the book. I have studied the teachings since 1990 and have several of the books to date but have yet to get OM. I hope to one day but it will have to wait.

Any translations of subsections that you do, or even paraphrases if you are more comfortable to provide those, are appreciated very much...

Thanks again :-)
Thomas

J_rod7

Post Number: 937
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Could not open the Dekalog.bmp format with my MAC. could you re-post in a text or PDF format?
Thanx

Rod

Michael

Post Number: 824
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Thanks, any info is appreciated, including from Stevens, as I don't recall seeing it in there.
Michael Horn

Borthwey

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod;

It's just a bitmap of the book's cover, if you save it or rename it with a .bmp ending you'll be able to open it.
David

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page