Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through June 23, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Christian

Post Number: 177
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU Society USA
Suite 266
303 E. Gurley St.
Prescott, AZ 86301-3802
USA

http://us.figu.org
us@figu.org

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 428
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks very much fainas, everytime i order,my bank seems to have an issue with something :-(
thanks again very kindly :-)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you guys
Tien

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,
I tried to get an answer thru the contact us but for some reason it failed.My question is - Could anyone please inform me if there is any official or otherwise figu related organisations in Australia. I feel pretty isolated way down here.
thankyou John

Vibka

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John,
My husband and I live in Northeast Victoria, and if you like you can send me an email: vibka27@activ8.net.au

Salome,
Wiebke (my German name)

Karrol

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

I am not a member of FIGU yet but I am seriously considering joining. I am coming to Arizona in March. IS there any chance I can visit the FIGU Society offices and meet you?

Regard,

Karrol

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 481
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think this is figu related, but if moderators disgaree, let me know...

i was wondering if there are any people in canada that participate in this forum, that would be interested in working on/brainstorming plans to eventually form a community (away from big cities) where one grows there own foods, uses natural energy etc etc. basically a self reliant community where things like sharing, kindess, respect, family, spirituality, understanding nature etc are focussed on and things like heavy materialism, drugs, violence, politics, car pollution, over crowding and your typical city life are cast away.
so i am basically looking for like minded people who want to work on striving to build community/groups that care for themselves, rather than being dependant on money and the things that go hand in hand with that. it only stands to reason that in hard times, th eones who can live off the land and enjoy life with the basics, would have a better off time surviving , then all those people unwilling to let go of their car/mall/booze/money life.
thanks

Sparky

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter, I sent a message earlier but I'm not sure if it got through.

I am very interested in building a community like you described. I live in Downtown Toronto and feel that this population density is life draining and could use a peaceful place to live. Where in Canada do you live? There are not many people that I know of here in Canada that know about Meier, so it is good to hear this. I'm an electrician and desire to build a self sufficient community that is free from money and harm to the environment. I've been looking for land up north for a couple of years now, and researching the technologies and some of my own ideas about growing food year round.

Let me know what you have in mind. Should we exchange email addresses instead of using the forum?

Norm

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting place in AZ.

"In 1970, the Cosanti Foundation began building Arcosanti, an experimental town in the high desert of Arizona, 70 miles north of metropolitan Phoenix. When complete, Arcosanti will house 5000 people, demonstrating ways to improve urban conditions and lessen our destructive impact on the earth. Its large, compact structures and large-scale solar greenhouses will occupy only 25 acres of a 4060 acre land preserve, keeping the natural countryside in close proximity to urban dwellers."

http://www.arcosanti.org/
My Website

Lonnie

Post Number: 286
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter and Sparky,

It is encouraging to see such interest in building a self-reliant community. You may be interested to know that it was foretold in a prophecy that there will be a FIGU Center in Canada in the future along with a few other areas in the world.

It would be good to get in touch with the Canadian study group about this. A message can be sent to Billy informing him of a collective interest in a FIGU Community. Billy will then discuss this matter with Ptaah. Ptaah and the Plejaren will research all of Canada and determine the very best and safest place to build the Center, if they have not done so already. It must last at least another 900 years for the duration of the mission.

After an area is selected, it will then be up to individuals involved in the mission to buy the land, put up a building, and donate the property to the FIGU.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 482
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there sparky,

i too share the view you have of city life.
toronto is indeed a dirty place, so is vancouver (where i live).
anyhow, here is my email peterbrodowski@gmail.com
thanks for your response.
we can discuss things via email :-)

Christian

Post Number: 188
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

I don't agree with your information regarding the help by the Plejaren. It's up to the initiative of an official FIGU Study group whether or not they want to develop into a "land group". Only a land group or a satellite/daughter Core Group of 49 may build a Center in any country. And they have to find the best place by themselves (perhaps with some advice from the CG of 49 of the SSSC).

Salome,
Christian

Lonnie

Post Number: 287
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your comment. This is exactly what I meant. It is up to those involved in the mission within an official FIGU study group. Only they may build a Center.

But just as the Plejaren researched all of the US and selected a certain location in Arizona (according to a relatively recent contact) for a possible Center, it seems logical that they would do the same for the other foretold areas if the initiative is shown in official FIGU groups in these countries to become "land groups." Is this not so? Or am I mistaken that this research was not done by the Plejaren with advice from Billy and the Core group 49?

Salome,
Lonnie

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 483
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there lonnie, and others...
really, that's a prophecy, that a centre will be built in canada?

i was'nt actually talking about a figu centre necesarily. although best case scenario, i join a figu group and hepl build a centre etc etc.
but i'm really just trying to gather people, to brainstorm and make connections, planting seeds, that kind of thing.
i could dedicate my entire life to something like that, a peaceful respectful community built on love. what is the current state of the canadian study group, how many people compose the canadian study group?

J_rod7

Post Number: 930
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU - Canadian Study Group:::

FIGU-Canadian Study Group
P.O. Box 703 Station P
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 2Y4

Web: ca.figu.org

http://ca.figu.org

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Lonnie

Post Number: 288
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian,

Concerning whether the Plejaren can help find a suitable location for a Center for an official FIGU group or land-group, here is a quote from the 423rd contact, June 10, 2006. This is not classified information, (entire contact shortened):

Billy: Munds Park or Flagstaff, respectively. I have something to ask about this, if you are informed about the matter which happened when Elsi was sent to the USA.

Ptaah: Of course I am informed about it because QUETZAL, MY DAUGHTER SEMJASE AND I WERE WORKING OUT A PLAN which was connected with the realization of a FIGU settlement in the area you mentioned...

Billy: Yes, that's exactly the issue I want to talk about and ask whether it could be contemplated to take up this project again? WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN THAT SITE AT THAT TIME?...

Ptaah: THE AREA WAS CHOSEN AND DETERMINED BECAUSE IT REALLY WAS THE ONLY SAFE LOCATION FOR THE MISSION TO BUILD A FIGU SETTLEMENT...FIGU USA could take up the whole matter again, if it's members develop into a true FIGU community...The mentioned site then could really be used for a U.S. American FIGU Center which would be very suitable for the security and all necessary items regarding the fulfillment of the Mission...Oklahoma therefore is entirely unsuitable for a U.S. FIGU Center; contrary to this is the location which WE RECOMMENDED in the U.S. state of Arizona where the FIGU USA members should settle if an appropriate Center project can be realized there.

Billy:... Now once again I have a question regarding Flagstaff and Oklahoma. Shall we inform the existing group in the USA about this?

Ptaah: This may be necessary because the members of the USA group should not be left unknowing that the U.S. state Oklahoma finally is not the location where a FIGU Center should be built. If it should turn out in the future that regarding the construction of the FIGU USA everything will result in the correct way, we insist that a FIGU Center will come about on the location which WE HAVE DETERMINED MORE THAN 25 YEARS AGO, assumed that the site WHICH WE SOUGHT OUT is still available for purchase. If this is the case, another object should be found and bought in the same area. in order to build a Center on which FIGU members could also find a home...

My point in bringing up this contact is that since the Plejaren apparently did research the US for the best and safest area to build a FIGU Center, then it seems quite logical that similar research would be provided for the sake of the other foretold areas, namely, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Australia and Japan. Then, those involved in the Mission in these countries can search for an object site in the area chosen by the Plejaren. If not, how could the FIGU members, in these countries possible know for a certainty the correct place (or general area in that country) will be chosen for these FIGU Center/Communities to survive and develop for the duration of the Mission over the next 900 years?

Salome,
Lonnie

Christian

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Things have changed. The Plejaren do not provide such help anymore. The CG49 of SSSC, together with the satellite groups, have to deal with such matters in the future.
Common sense and financial aspects, besides the personal efforts of the members in a country, will play the principal roles in the future.

Salome,
Christian

Jimmy

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie and Christian,

I have a question I like to asked about the foretold FIGU center in Australia.

I can understand building a Figu center in one of those other countries mentioned but why build one in the island continent of Australia when it only has a small population of 25 million. Would'nt one be better off getting built in a more populated country where it can spread? Or does building one in Australia have something to do with the possible future world war 3 and the whole northern hemisphere being unihabitable?

Jimmy

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wouldn't building one in the UK be better off? Heaps more people.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 485
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,
i am wondering if there are any forum members here that live in peru?
i am planning on going there soon, but i would like some first hand information/tips etc
from anyone who may live there. i would be on a tight budget, so any useful knowledge or advice would be great.
thank you very much

i hope this is reasonably on topic?

Corey

Post Number: 167
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

not really FIGU related but then again it is- I do not live there but Peru is a nice place from what I understand; one can get by on goat or llama herding although in the mountians they are located at a high elevation which could take some getting used to less oxygen in the air. Peru has some "ancient" architecture also and lake Titicaca where people live on floating reed islands. Of course then again if the world would just follow Billy's recommendations and just actively deploy the Multinational Peace Keeping Troop based on the Henoch fighting system with the power to direct it's actions belonging to the people of Earth through a true direct democracy and stop overlooking everything then people would probably be less afraid and would not wish to leave their particular country. Then again maybe everything will just continue as normal just as everything is now and where everyone continues to overlook everything negative or even worse justify and perpetuate everything negative and so on and so forth and our planet doesn't use some of it's true potential. Then comes the further Uneinheit Uneinigkeit Terror Hass Eifersucht Unvernunft Irrung Intrique Irrlehre Jammer Missgunst Wahn Kreig Unordnung Unlogik Unmoral and Verfeindung and all the rest. People everywhere around the world seem to want to evolve and actually would need the troop to do so and I don't see how that is possilbe w/o the Multinational Peace Keeping Troop that masters trying not to kill people unless it has too. That would also mean that criminals if studyied some of Billy's writings could start their conciousness evolution and not reincarnate as a worse criminal and so forth.

Once it's deployed sign me up-

Corey

http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Besänftigung

Rarena

Post Number: 448
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Contact me at Plejarens_Are_Real_2005@yahoogroups.com and I will help you there... Have been there four or five times.

Salome,

Randy

Lonnie

Post Number: 289
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter and Randy,

I, also, have been to Peru. I have been there three times in the past two years. I always had a good feeling being there. Peru is a very beautiful and historic country. And the people there are friendly, down to Earth very spiritual.

I think there are a few FIGU members in Peru and elsewhere in South America. But I don't think the Core group will release their names. However, if a Spanish version of the FIGU forum comes about, they can all come together just as we did here in the US.

Salome,
Lonnie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page