Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 26, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through July 26, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 353
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcel,

Mark is correct... also... if you want to make a pyramid, it must be of metal using specific dimensions and not wood. It should contain a crystal dependent upon the day of your birth...

Salome,
RArena Pyramid

J_rod7

Post Number: 385
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marcel,

Greetings in Peace, and Warmest Welcome to these Forums.

As Scott has Posted above:
[ "The small meditation pyramid which Markc mentioned is only designed for the Salome Peace Meditation performed 6 times per month. The concentration meditation which Billy discusses does not involve the use of any type of pyramid. As Markc indicated certain pyramid designs can be harmful to the human."

[ "The pyramids are made of sheet copper, which is close to 1/16 of an inch thick from what I can tell. There is a seam at one corner where two sides meet. From the base up to the apex of that corner it appears to be soldered. The remaining three corners are bent with no seams. Yes the angles are specific. Also the meditation pyramid has an antenna affixed to the apex which helps the pyramid transmit its "energies" along the magnetic lines of force which surround the planet. That is why the orientation of the pyramid is important when using it for the peace meditation."

Both Scott and Rerena have also provided good Photos of the Pyramids.

Mark has given good advice as well. The Pyramid is only used during During the Peace Meditation. The Purpose for using this, is as an AMPLIFIER of Your Energy to be ADDED along with all other Meditators around the Earth and those in Switzerland. The collective Energy is Added the the Energy of the 127-Billion of the Plejaren Federation in Meditation to create a Field of Positive Intention for the Peace on Earth. I am Grateful to the Federation for their Participation with us.

No Pyramid is required nor advised to be used during Your own Meditations.

Saalome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona

"Peace Be On Earth, And Among All Beings"

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings J_rod:

I have not been on here in a bit. My 12 year old son has had some High Blood Pressure issues that I've had to deal with. Anyhow, my question is I was born July 29, 1976. I know my birthstone is Ruby, or at least I think it is... is that the crystal I would use for the Pyramid? I have access to copper and tools to make a Peace Meditation pyramid as most of the men in my extended family are mechanics and i would have them help me. I will look up the specifics on making it because i do not want to do it wrong. So my question was, is ruby the correct crystal i would use pertaining to my date of birth? thank you for any help you can lend.

In Peace and Love.

Amanda

Norm

Post Number: 1273
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why don't people just buy a pyramid from Figu? Support the Mission buy from FIGU!
Link to mini Pyramid
http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=66&products_id=339
My Website

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
can sombody explain me how i can build a pyramid like this?? and how to do the peace meditation??
I hope someone can explain this in DUTCH to me.
Thanks and greetings to all
Salome,
Erik

J_rod7

Post Number: 925
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda,

Yes, the correct crystal for July is Ruby; also correct for July would be Carnelian.

However, your Zodiacal Sign is Leo, the BirthStone for Leo is the Onyx. If you choose to make your pyramid specific as a personal meditation amplifier, my suggestion for you is to use the Onyx, centered.

Or, you could use both Onyx and Ruby at opposing ends of the antenna stone.

Here now, you have several options for personal choice. Let your Intuition guide you in this.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Phenix

Post Number: 275
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

[Dear moderators,
If it is ok, i will answer in Dutch to the request of new member, Hendrikus1970(post 9).
My answer regarding the pyramid is a translation of the suggestion of Norm(post 1273), i agree with. Thanks.]

Beste Eric,
De Pyramide.
Ons ervaren lid, Norm, heeft het al gezegd:
"Waarom bestel je er niet gewoon eentje bij FIGU? - zodoende zou je ook de inspanningen van FIGU ondersteunen."
Hier: http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=66&products_id=339
(De verzendkosten zijn ook redelijk)

Meditatie.
Je vindt de basis hier, wel in het Engels:
http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeachings/PeaceMeditation/tabid/94/Default.aspx
En indien jouw Duits goed genoeg is, hier:
http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/friedensmeditation
(In ieder geval, kun je die teksten vertalen/laten vertalen; ze zijn eenvoudig.)

De praktijk.
De Vrede Meditatie vindt in het eerste en derde weekeinde van elke maand plaats.
Het rooster staat ook bij de bovengenoemde links.
Ze bestaat uit het - in volle concentratie - uitspreken van en/of denken over de zin:
"Salome gam nan ben urda, gan nijber asala hesporona"(uit het boek 'Filosofie van het leven' van Billy Meier; pagina 6), dat is, "Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!"
Vertaling: "Moge Vrede zijn op Aarde en tussen al wezens."
Uitspraak( met het oog op het juiste accent ): "Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!"
Audio(belangrijk voor mij persoonlijk): http://www.figu.org/ch/audio/by/title/salome

Hopend, jou voldoende geholpen te hebben,

Salome.
Adam.
(aepsilonm@hotmail.com)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 187
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod ;

Why do you suggest opposing ends stones as described by you in your last post , is there some knowledge that you have about this , and is it based on knowledge from ... you know ....FIGU sources ?

MC

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Everyone:

Norm, to answer your question: "Why don't people just buy a pyramid from Figu? Support the Mission buy from FIGU"!

I would if I could. Unfortunately I am living off of a very limited income as I was laid-off in January from my employer. The Pyramid in FIGU's webshop is $150.00, then you pay for shipping and handling which is probably high too and insurance as well. My point is that some of us just don't have the money to buy online. I would love to more than anything and support the mission of course, but I truly don't have the money to do that. I have a family of 5 and I get $169.00 a week from unemployment while searching for a job. That is why, at this time, I cannot buy a pyramid online.

J_rod, thank you for your help with the stones. I do have an Onyx stone, i believe it is real. I will check it out before I use it to make sure it is real.

If not, I do have a ruby. How big does the stone have to be? Sorry for all the questions.

In Peace and Love, Amanda}

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adam,
thank you for the translation.
I will check this out.
Are there any books written in dutch also???
If not why cant we start by orgenizing all of billy's work so the dutch people can gett to know this.
espaciale i would like the TJ.
Thanks again and Greetings to all here.
Salome,
Erik

Phenix

Post Number: 277
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Graag gedaan, Erik.

FIGU books in Dutch.
I haven't seen/heard of any.

A Dutch translation Crew.
It sounds good.
Currently i am quite busy working on overpopulation, together with a couple of our members(http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Special:Petition), so i won't be of much help.
But there should be a FIGU Study group in The Netherlands.
The Address: FIGU Studiegroep Goes NL; Secretariaat, Trompstraat 8; 4461 GK Goes Nederland.
(from the book ' And yet...they fly!' by Guido Moosbrugger.)
I do not know, whether this group still exists/is active, for i didn't yet seek contact.

Succes!

Salome.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The stone in my meditation pyramid is agate .
It is not my birthstone , nor does it have to be .
The before mentioned 'fact' that the meditation pyramids should not be used for regular meditations is not accurate , at least not to my knowledge . If it is true , please acknowledge according to true knowledge and not just because you think so .

J_rod7

Post Number: 927
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda, Best Greetings to You and to All,

The size of your personal Birth or Zodiacal stone does not matter. If you are going to place an Amplifier to the apex of your pyramid, then place your personal gemstone in the center / top of the amplifier.

The traveling pyramids from the FIGU shop, use an Agate stone, carved and polished in these dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 65mm, proportional to the size of the Copper Pyramid itself.

If no access to an Agate stone, then merely place your personal (Birth/Zodiac) stone at the apex of the pyramid.

Remember, when using the pyramid - use a compass to find true magnetic North, then align the pyramid so the long diagonal axis of the base aligns South to North. There are two long diagonal axis from point to point in the base, it doesn't matter which you begin to use. If your personal gem-stone has any dimension longer than the other, the long axis of this should also align to the North point with the base.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 684
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, I was looking through old posts and noticed yours above. Do you have a FIGU travel pyramid of your own? If so I would like to know the length of one side at the base please...

Thanks very much and take care :-)
Thomas

Mavi

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GREETINGS MARK hello,to all, I was reading about making pyramids out of other things, like wood, stone is bad, where can I find more info? Like a big one to go inside, is bad? What happened to the aircraft that was under the Giza pyramid? Who left it there?
Thanks-PEACE

Tjames

Post Number: 300
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Thomas,

I noticed your question. I have one and the base is 4 cm x 4cm. The height is 6.4 cm. The diameter of the circular antenna is 3.8 cm

Hope this helps!

Sorry to steal the answer from Rod :-) but he might have different measurements for some reason.

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Thomas

Post Number: 685
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Tim, I was curious for math reasons. I am not building one or anything, but I am wondering, the height you gave was to the apex of the pyramid or to the top of the antenna? Either way would you be able to tell me the distance of the top of the antenna from the apex of the pyramid?

Thanks again. I appreciate your help :-) If I discover anything I will post it here for everyone to see...

Thomas

Markcampbell

Post Number: 221
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ola Mavi ;

The ship under Giza was an old Bafath ship . They were the ex-Plejaren who had been there since around 13000 years . They were run off by the Plejaren after they tried to kill Billy .

Copper is the only material they should be made of , but i have wondered if they could be made from gold ,( but then again , who could afford it ?) which is probably why it was not mentioned .

There is a large pyramid at the conter ,but it is for use by the coregroup members only , and it can be dangerous if not used with certain knowledge as well as readiness for use .

Mark

Tjames

Post Number: 301
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Thomas,

The measurement from the base to the apex (highest point) which is the same height across the entire antenna.

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Thomas

Post Number: 686
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again Tim !

J_rod7

Post Number: 983
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, Best Greetings to You and to All,

I do not have a pyramid of my own, my meditations do not require the use of any objects for focus.

To construct a proper pyramid having the correct PHI-ratio dimensions:

First scribe a smooth full circle. Size will determine the final size of the Pyramid. Within the circle, construct a Pentagon (as nearly possible perfect). Two alternates are shown for construction, the second seems more 'elegant.'

Draw a line from each angle of the Pentagon to the center of the circle, you now have five 'pie' shapes. Carefully cut out the Pentagon outline. Then, cut out ONE of the five 'pie' shapes, leaving the other four joined. Fold the remaining four along the center lines, and join the ends into a four-sided Pyramid. You now have a Pyramid which incorporates the correct ratio of Phi, the 'Golden-Mean.'

Use this Pentagon 'template' to construct your pyramid from 1/8-in copper plate. (Do the transfer on the inside surface). Join the seams with Silver-Solder, sand smooth and polish.

Pentagon

Pentagon construction detail at: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Pentagon.html

Alternate method:
pent2

Peace

Rod

Davidmg

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think gold has negativity and greed attached to it. Many religions voraciously use gold for worshiping and adornment for what ever deity seems fit to fulfill their emptiness. To my knowledge, rarely do I see idols and adornments made from copper. I am going to assume that anything related to worship or idolization that was done in past be it physical, material, or mental will not be attached to the mission.

David G. (Vancouver,BC)

Thomas

Post Number: 688
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rod but I don't know if that formula holds for the FIGU pyramids. I appreciate your effort though :-) Also I do not aim to build any pyramid. My questions are aimed at mathematical goals.

I noticed something of an apparent contradiction though regarding the different sizes of FIGU travel pyramids. There seem to be 2 sizes for sale at the FIGU shop but there measurements do not show congruency of pyramid shape. I understand from the information received in the past that the pyramids must all be of the same shape to connect and function properly but the comparison between the small and medium FIGU travel pyramids shows a marked difference in shape (not just size). The angles seem to be very different from one another and this contradicts the info from BEAM during his contacts.

I chalk it up to one major thing: most likely between the FIGU just rounding up their figures to rough values and not enough precision in either measurement or construction, the pyramids might be slightly out of congruency but within an acceptable range. This is why I would like to ask if anyone here on the forum has the slightly larger of the travel pyramids and would please give me the base measure (length and width which are the same value) and the height from base to the apex of the pyramid, not to the top of the antenna (although that additional measurement would also be appreciated). Accuracy would be needed to whatever degree practicable.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. I have a theory and I would really like to share it with you all if I can verify it with actual measurements...

Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page