Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 17, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through July 17, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Rod

on your post 727:387,000 BC = The Old Lyrians arrive on Earth. The ET Asasel created Ledon,...."

please help me undestand the word "created" as used in this phrase. does it mean conceived and born as human beings reproduce or some other ways? does it have anything to do beyond genetic manipulation?

my question may seem odd, but it is coming from my understanding with my readings on Creation from Billy Meier's materials already conflicting with the biblical accounts but seem in conflict again with the content of your post.

please bear with me much longer

jun

Markcampbell

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun ;

Forgive me for answering your question to Rod .

It's my understanding that it was done the old fashioned way .
The Lyrians found earth humans to be quite wild and attractive , and , they were soldiers on the run from a war that they were losing .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 733
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun,

Yes, Mark has given you the answer...

"...that it was done the old fashioned way."

[ "The ET Asasel created Ledon, the father of the dark race (the native African race) with an Earth human female. Semjasa created Adam, the father of the white human race. Sartael created Tet-el, the father of the red (American Indian) human race." ] - At 387,000 BCE

In this format, Created means that Asasel had sexual relations with the Earth Woman; Semjasa and Sartael also both had copulated with Earth women (different ones, of course). These copulations then produced the Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry Races on Earth FROM the lineage of these ETs.

The Earth Human Beings had already been genetically manipulated by the Sirians as a warrior race before they ever came to Earth (see at 7-Billion years in the time-line, before this Solar system formed).

If you like to catch=up with the History, Phi_spiral (Bob) has an excellent 8-part history starting in the archives
here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9511.html#POST37414

From this first part, just skip forward through the Archives to read the sequential parts. The total story is truly fascinating. Very enjoyable read, comprehensive, well worth the effort.

Enjoy

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Mark and Rod,

very much appreciated.

till then,

jun

Savio

Post Number: 619
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod

As according to the TJ and 49 Questions, the creation of the three human races by Semjasa, Asasel and Sartael took place in 11,000 BC.

Salome

Savio

Markcampbell

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod ;

I was under the impression that Asasel started the race in India . I see alot of the Lyran influences with them , and their rich ,ancient culture.

MC

Badr

Post Number: 475
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can you guys please get back to the topic?

J_rod7

Post Number: 737
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Savio,

If the information given in the Time-line of NOKODEMJON is not correct, there is an obvious need to make corrections there as posted at FutureOfMankind website. As noted in my post #729 (archived) there are multiple sources for the Time-Line. Where to begin?

[ " As according to the TJ and 49 Questions, the creation of the three human races ... took place in 11,000 BC." ]

The Humans in India were descended mostly from the Vanilla Aryan race. It now seems there has been some genetic mixing there in India, with perhaps some interbreeding with the Chocolate races.

Mark, You are correct, it would seem, a "lot of the Lyran influences (are still) with them." Those in the land of India, and those in Kashmir, Tibet, and Nepal, are among the oldest cultures on Earth which have managed to preserve older languages, knowledge, and Scripts.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Jbarreto

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aha wise ones...you are getting reaally closer....even more closer than ever... oh yes you are...

You will find more hints about these ancient (SEE GOBI/MU) things and nations, one with number 1 and the other designated as number 2 in the Block 1 or 2 of the Contact Notes. Semjase and Ptaah explains certains things there...in German is better to read it... the mistery of the mysteries as Ptaah said...in regards to this matter.

Yes sirs!

José Barreto Silva
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Edward

Post Number: 1361
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela...

Your comment: or will the Plejaren intervene in taking Billy with them?

When Billy passes over, his body, as I understand it....will just be buried
here on Earth, thus, the Plejarans will not take him(his body) with them.

Keep in mind, the - Fluidal Forces - which are present within Billy's body, will
still be of much usage, when his new incarnation...incarnates. So, the Fluidal
Forces will still play part in/for the new personality.

Edward.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone throw a bit of light on the following inconsistency?
In the TJ (4th Edition) there is a table under `Predictions of the Prophet Jeremia` which includes these details:
Henoch born 9308 BC, Jeremia born 662 BC, Jesaia born 772 BC, Elia born 891 BC.
From these dates we can infer that going forward in time the order would be: Henoch,Elia,Jesaia, Jeremia.
On p. 272-E, Elia writes:"The new herald in the distant time to come will be the third one to follow me ...".From the paragraphs that follow we deduce that he is referring to Billy.
This implies that Elia preceded Jmmanuel, yet from the table mentioned above, Elia precedes Jesaia.
Also on p. 274-E Elia writes:"When the new herald begins his work, more than twenty-two centuries will have passed after me"
This implies that Elia died before about 200 BC, yet in the table referred to above, he died in 780 BC (about 580 years before).
I can only conclude that the dates for Jeremia to Elia are wrong.
Thanks, Charles

Edmundo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point Kiwiseeker.

Here another Elias words:

" The new herald in the distant time to come will be the third one to follow me, and he will also be able to heal, and will integrate himself into my ancient lineage of Jesaia, Jeremia, Henoch, Henok and Nokodemion ... "

Elia is speaking about Jesaia and Jeremia like about prophets of the past.

" And Eduard will be called guardian of the treasure, and he will be following me as the third link after the heralds Jmmanuel and Mohammed, and they will be following me as the first and second link with the same spirit-form, yet with another head (consciousness).

It seems Elia was 4th not second prophet.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Edmundo=2C

You have given further confirmation as to the order of the prophets. A c= orrection of the dates from FIGU (or anyone) would be helpful and thereby h= elp to preserve the truth.

Christian

Post Number: 186
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Charles/Kiwiseeker:

Regarding Elia's statement on page 274-E in the 4th edition of the TJ: Billy said that Elia did not know the exact date, but knew that Billy's mission would start/happen beyond 22 centuries. "More than twenty-two" is not a precise information and gives free "space/room" for several centuries ahead. However it also states that at least 22 centuries will pass before the third prophet will start his mission.

Billy said that the people in those times did not have calendars as we have them today. Therefore, periods or certain numbers must be looked at as approximate.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Christian:
I follow your reasoning regarding Elia's statement on p. 274-E in the 4th edition of the TJ and I have to agree with you. However you have not commented on the main part of my query.
The following refers to the 4th edition of the TJ:
The page prior to 239-D (not numbered):
Henoch born Feb. 3, 9308 v.Chr.; Jeremia born Feb. 9, 662 v. Chr.; Jesaia born Feb. 7, 772 v. Chr.; Elia born Feb. 5, 891 v.Chr.
If these are rearranged in the order of advancing time, we have-
Henoch-9308 > Elia-891 > Jesaia-772 > Jeremia-662 followed by Jmmanuel > Mohammed > Billy
Clearly, according to this sequence, Billy is the 5th prophet following Elia.
Yet we find the following statements written by Elia:
1)p.272-E: "The new herald in the distant time to come will be the third one to follow me ...".
2)p.274-E: " And Eduard will be called guardian of the treasure, and he will be following me as the third link after the heralds Jmmanuel and Mohammed, and they will be following me as the first and second link with the same spirit-form, yet with another head.
Clearly, according to these two statements, Billy is the 3rd prophet following Elia.
The above dates are given precisely to the day. I can only conclude that the years are in error. Would you please comment on the above analysis. Have the years been written down in the reverse order (apart from Henoch)? I find it quite frustrating that when there is an obvious mistake it is glossed over as if it is unimportant. We do not want errors to be compounded, as has happened so often in the past. The age of Aquarius is indeed the age of reasoning, understanding and searching for the truth in all matters.
Charles the Kiwiseeker.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

There is a problem in the definitions of incarnations, to make Billy the seventh and final prophet.

If we look at the birth dates and deaths of Elia, Jesaia and Jeremia , we find that their dates are quite close to each other and cannot allow for the 1.52 factor of their ages for a rincarnation to occur.

The big time difference from 9308 BC of Henoch up to Elia at 891 BC could also indicate that the elder prophets between them could have been incarnations of of the same spirit of Henoch. Who could prove otherwise ?

The sequence of Jmmanuel, Mohammed and Billy make much more sense than the ones before.

Why should the earlier prophets NOT have the possibility of tapping into the A.A as Billy does ?

Interestingly Mohammed also mentioned that he was the final prophet, which made Islam acutually the last religion related to this lineage, since Billy did not bring a religion but very logical reasoning and spiritual teachings

Salome
Mohammed

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,
In your post above you write that there is a reincarnation problem since the 1.52 factor could not apply. May I remind you that the spirit form for these 7 prophets has evolved through numerous incarnations into material bodies to the level of Arahat Athersata. Thus this spirit form must be an exception and I would assume that it does not have to comply with the 1.52 rule. You say that `Mohammed also mentioned that he was the final prophet`. Might I remind you that the books upon which most, if not all,religions are based have been falsified to a large extent, so I doubt that the above statement was from Mohammed. Furthermore, these 7 prophets did not bring religions, rather the truth, which was largely twisted and placed into religious writings, together with much fiction. And of course many new religious sects have been created in recent times and will continue to be created, since the earth human being clutches at straws and prefers the easy option of following cultish rituals, rather than the difficult option of searching for the truth.
Regards and Best Wishes,
Charles

Christian

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles,

I was able to talk with Billy about the sequence and the predictions in the 4th edition of the TJ.

The problem is one of translation and one of understanding Elia’s difficult way of speaking.
You know it must have been a very difficult task for Quetzal to translate the ancient text into our modern understanding, while preserving the old style.

In German it reads (273-D): Und Hüter des Schatzes wird Eduard genannt sein, als Nachgänger meiner im dritten Glied nach den Kündern Jmmanuel und Mohammed, die im ersten und zweiten Glied die Nachgänger meiner im gleichen Geiste doch in einem anderen Kopfe sein werden.

This sentence does not include Jeremia and Jesaja, but refers to Jmmanuel, Mohammed and Eduard only.
The same is true with page 271-D or 272-E, resp.: Jesaia is "taking" Jesaja, Jeremia, Henoch, Henok and Nokodemion as one block or „package“, and the three remaining prophets Jmmanuel, Mohammed and Billy/Eduard as the other one. The last three prophets have made a much bigger impact on Earth's history than their predecessors.

One must take into account that this is an old text and contains some form of thinking that is adjusted to the thinking (and counting) of that old epoch.

Salome,
Christian

Christian

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,

I have to add to Charles' comment that the 1.52 rule does not apply anymore, at least not as long as we are suffering from the overpopulation catastrophy here on Earth.

Besides, the high level of evolution of Nokodemion's spirit form makes it possible, or necessary, to incarnate more quickly. For example: The incarnation prior to Billy/Eduard's present one ended in the first quarter of the 20th century.
(If anyone wants to ask for details: you will not get information!)

Best regards,
Christian

Joe

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, can you at least mention whether Billy's previous incarnation was in Switzerland? If you can't then never mind.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Christian,
Thankyou for discussing with Billy the sequence of the prophets relating to the `Predictions of the Prophet Elia` from the TJ 4th edition. Also a thankyou to Billy for his clarification of the problem. I can understand the fact that the last three prophets have had a far greater impact on Earth's history than those before them and this is probably the key point. However, if Jmmanuel, Mohammed and Billy/Eduard are taken as one group, with Jesaia, Jeremia, Henoch, Henok and Nokodemion as the other, then Elia himself seems to be associating himself with the former group-perhaps?!
In future editions of the TJ, it may be a good idea to add a footnote to clarify the statements of Elia, of which there are three: p.271-E, 272-E and 274-E.

There is one observation which I have made regarding the father of Henoch, but I am not sure if my deduction is correct.
OM-K31:
565. Also ward gezeuget durch Gabrjel und geboren durch das irdische Weib Sarana der Henok, der da belehrete die Menschenkinder der Erde, und der also lebete 366 Jahre.
565. Therefore Henok was begotten by Gabrjel and born by the earthly woman Sarana, who then instructed the creatures of the earth, and he therefore lived 366 years.
566. Es bringeten aber die Lehren des Henok keine grossen Früchte unter den Menschenkindern der Erde, also er ward wiedergeboren in neuer Zeit als Prophet und also als Sohn des Jared.
566. The teachings of Henok however brought no great fruit among the humanbeings of earth [human beings as children of god], therefore he was reborn in a new time as a prophet and therefore as the son of Jared.
So Henoch (born 9308 BCE) was the son of Jared; but according to C229, Henoch was the son of Kretan (the Plejaren) and he lived for 366 years..
Therefore was Henoch begotten by Kretan, but his parental father was Jared?
Just as Jmmanuel was begotten by Gabriel, but his parental father was Joseph.
Also, it seems a coincidence that Henok whose mother was Sarana and the Henoch born in 9,308 BCE both lived for 366 years.
Lebe wohl!,
Charles.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, was Billy in one of his "non-prophetic" reincarnation been Socrates i.e. between Jeremja and Jmmanuel?

Christian

Post Number: 192
Posted on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Joe: I could, but I won't.

To Kiwiseeker: Interesting observation. I will inform Billy about this.

To Smukhuti: There will be no information about the "non-prophetic" reincarnations.

Salome,
Christian

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page