Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 31, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through August 31, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Christian

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwiseeker: Billy said that this (2 x 366 years) is a pure "Fügung" (foreordination).

Salome, Christian

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Christian (and Billy),
I therefore take that as being `chance`,a stroke of `fate`, or a `coincidence`.
Regards, Charles

Mqhassan

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, Charles,

I am returning to the Nokodemion lineage to see some irregularities as stated in my earlier posting.

While Henoch is well known and even mentioned in the Quran under the name "Idrees" who had a book,
the incarnation process waited for over eight millenia for Elia , then two consecutive incarnations on Isaiah and Jeremiah, If we look at the three, one finds that their spirits did not take any normal time to incarnate

Isaiah was born only 8 years after Elia's death, and Jeremiah 28 years after Isaiah's death.

Another interesting aspect is that the Old Testament and the Quran made a detailed coverage of Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Joseph, David, Solomon, and MOSES ( who mixed up creation with GOD ) while giving a lower importance to the Elia, Isaiah, Jeremiah trio.

I think this deserves attention to see what agenda was behind that, and whether the Bafath were actually involved.

Mohammed never used the name Immanuel but insisted on (Isa bin Meriam). Had he known himself to be the Direct Incarnation of Immanuel and his relation to the Nokodemjon lineage, he should have mentioned that and have it mentioned in the Quran.

}He also failed to change the distorted views of Christianity regarding resurrection. Islam actually confirmed Fatal mistakes of both Judaism and Christianity at a time calling them the cursed ones and the lost ones respectively.

to be continued

Mohammed

Phenix

Post Number: 289
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting the forum,

Dear Mohammed,
I think, it would help shedding some light on the whole issue, if one bears in mind, that also the Qur'an, which reached us, is almost as falsified and inaccurate on this matter, as the Bible.
See, among other sources, 'The Talmud of Jmmanuel'( TJ ISBN 0-926524-12-7; Wild Flower Press; Second Edition 1996. German-English ).
Example: Chapter 30, Verse 16(page 238-239); quoting:
[ Note: Jmmanuel speaking prophetically about Muhammed, to the chief priests and members of the council of elders, prior to the crucifixion.]

"16. So er dadurch als wahrer Prophet doch aber nach eurer Rede ein falscher Prophet sein wird und teilens eine euch wirre erscheinende und von euch nicht zu verstehende Lehre bringt, soll auch sein entstehender Kult dereinst beendet werden, wenn sein Geschlecht und euer Geschlecht den Grundstein legen zum blutigen Ende also, denn auch seine Lehre wird böse verdrehet und verfälschet werden und in einem bösen und irren Kult enden"."

Translation(from the book):

"16. Since he will be a true prophet, but according to you a false one, he will bring you a doctrine that will seem to you confusing and unintelligible, and his rising cult will eventually be finished when his and your followers will lay the foundation for a bloody end, because his teaching will be distorted and falsified and end in an evil and wrong cult."

Salome,
Adam.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adam,

I agree with you, and am aware of the TJ mentioning it. What I am trying reach is that Mohammed himself had somthing to do with it with Gabriel's approval.

Most people in the forum come from Christian family backgrounds and are well aware of the type of falsification that occured in the Bible. Several Bible versions appeared in contrast to One version of the Quran in which several laws were borrowed , like an eye fo an eye and tooth for a tooth, which is basically the Babylonian law of Hammurabi. There also were a lot of carrot and stick principles repeated all though the different passages.

Even if Mohammed knew the truth, he mentioned things and claimed to have received the words of Quran from Gabriel. People around repeated his words and the assembly of the Quran was done while many people who lived and learned the Quran orally were still alive , and agreed on its content. That differs a lot from the Bible where the first assemblies took part over a 100 years later.

I think that Gabriel himself had a lot to do with it since his failed Immanuel experiment, which went greatly falsified, turned the next step to more earthly and less spiritual teachings to create statemanship rather than spiritual guidance. I also think that Billy is trying to avert talking about the true Islamic affairs lest it could hurt and be counter productive.

I think the falsification of truth came from the very beginning, by borrowing the Old Testament Agendas, to make him ( Mohammed )more credible to the Jews and Christians in the area, who he tried to convert to Islam.

I urge the people of Islamic background in the Forum to participate in determining the falsifications and how they happened. I think that the Quran should be studied in the same analytical way as the Bible was done by Jim Deardorff. Only then would we be able to know what actually happened.

Mohammed died anly a few months after Gabriel mentioned that his mission with him ended.

Note that Gabriels mission on Earth began with the prophet Daniel around sixth millenia BC and ended with Islam, to give him a mission that lasted some 1200 years. He probably returned to the Plejares, and Mohammed's death actually promoted Islam . Had he lived longer, his legacy would have been seriously compromised because he would not be able to answer all of Quraish's demands.

Gabriel actually helped in real time when Mohammed was in trouble, by bringing in the right verses when really needed, to solve a pending problem.

Salome
Mohammed

J_rod7

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed, aSalaam Alaykum

[ "39:43 When evil befalls man he calls upon Us; but when We vouch- safe him Our favor, he says: "It is my due." By no means! It is but a test: yet most men do not know it." ]

Mohammed, as you have most likely been a student of The Qur'an, I will not pretend to teach you from the Book. However, I did study Comparative religions in University, enough to qualify for a Minor in the studies. I do see both the similarities and the differences in all the various teachings. Now, more-so since having studied and absorbed the Spiritual Teachings, enough to the degree where I see the works of Creation more clearly.

The Spirit of Nokodemion, which came to us as Immanuel, Muhammed, and Billy (besides the four previous), taught the Truth among the people while walking upon the Earth.

[ " The Qur'an also provides detailed accounts of the joys of paradise and the terrors of hell. Muslims believe that the God who spoke to Muhammad is the God worshiped by Jews and Christians but that the revelations received by those religions are incomplete. Emphasis on the stern justice of God is tempered by frequent references to his mercy and compassion. The Qur'an demands absolute submission (islam) to God and his word, and it serves as the primary source of Islamic law." ] -- Source:

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Quaran

We see in this (prior quote), a reference to "Paradise and Hell" which the True Prophet teaches are not a part of the Spirits' experience between the material lives. Reference to the "Stern Justice of God" are fabrications of man, as are the requirements for "Absolute Submission." Every Human Being is endowed with Free-Will from the Creation, or Spiritual Evolution would not be possible. Further, I see The Qur'an also calls for all to attend to the principal of "Resurrection," Where we know the Truth is in the cycles of Reincarnation.

[ "Muslim tradition agrees that it was fixed in writing shortly after Muhammad's death by order of the caliphs Abu Bakr and Umar, and that their orders began a process of formalization of the orally transmitted text that was completed under their successor Uthman with the standard edition known as the "Uthmanic recension." "] --

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur'an

In truth of fact, the formal, finalized version of the Qur'an was not written until 20-years AFTER Muhammad passed from the Earth.

The Truth is now back on Earth in The Goblet of Truth, in the OM, and in the Spiritual Teachings.

I agree with you, that the concerns of the followers of Islam should be more directly addressed. The Teachings from the Prophet must go forth in the language of Arabic.

Peace be with you, Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Gib_niner

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just something i found - one guys theory as to a precise bible prophecy
- or conjecture in that direction at least...I have no idea if this is legit or
not - maybe his theory is flawed - in some way - but in any case thought i'd
offer it up - as there are references to some of billy's past incarnations..ok
here it is...
{
The Bible predicts Israels reformation, this is widely known.. it was actually
predicted twice. read Isaiah 11:11.. not typing it all out

But did you know it was predicted to the PRECISE year!?
I'll show ya..

1st time Israel was conquered by Babylon. They were freed again after 70 years
as predicted by Jeremiah.. a Prophet.

Jeremiah 25:11
and this whole land shall be a desolation and astonishment. and these nation
shall serve the king of Babylon [B]seventy years.[/B]

Now.. Both biblical and secular history show Babylon captured Israel in the
spring of 606 bc and the capitivy ended exactly 70 years later in the spring of
536bc

Now. read, go find, Ezekiel 4:5 and 4:6
It says, 430 years was the amount of years the Jewish people would be put into
exile for their iniquity and sins.... but before hand they were captive under
babylon for 70 years. so, this leaves 360. then in Leviticus 26:18 its stated
the lord will punish their sins 7 times over. 360 x 7= 2520

so because they didn't repent.. it was timed by 7 and that 2520 was the amount
of years the Jews would be without a nation.

now the Hebrew calender was 360 days, NOT 365 days so the 2520 years actually
equal 2483 years for us. From here we subtract the amount of years from the end
of the Babylonian captivity, which was 536bc as mentioned above... from
2,483.... the answer is 1948ad. The year Israel was reinstated.

think about that.

}

ok back to me again - actually on the subject of the Nokodemion
phrophet line itslef - was wondering about something
-

in one of the passages in the OM - there is mention of a couple more prophets -

(20:95 Prophets were given to the generations of men and the nations of Earth
since times of old, as also were sent Henoch and Elja, Jesaja and Jeremja, and
Jmmanuel and Mohammed in direct succession and constant reincarnation, in
addition to Johannes and Eljas and Hjob and all the army of the other righteous
and just, as they were Buddha, Zoroaster and Babatschi and others also. )

anyway specifically wondering here about the personage of Buddha - and to the
extent of any ET involvement with hiim - especially seeing that he is being
listed here in this regard in the Om itself-

also, however, i have seen that it's a bit ambiguous as to whether or not billy
was Buddha in a previous incarnation- ie billy is refusing to answer that
specifically - and it just seems ambiguous in general these forum
exchanges - Could it be that Billy thinks that by saying that he was buddha on
top of all the rest - that it just seems then too hard to swallow for everyone -
for this one too

- or maybe he just wasn't and is bored of answering these kinds of questions.

also in general (if in the latter case) main question being - how would one of
these guys come about a fairly comprehensive worldview & all-encompassing
spiritual teaching - all by themselves (perhaps comparable even to billy's
spirit teachings) without the help of more advanced ET visiors/associates... to
guide and help them along the way. Or maybe there were being impulsed - and so
helped along the way a bit without even being aware of the fact.

?? hmmm

ok thats all.

Ramirez

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mqhassan.

Quoting you:

"Note that Gabriels mission on Earth began with the prophet Daniel around sixth millenia BC and ended with Islam, to give him a mission that lasted some 1200 years. He probably returned to the Plejares, and Mohammed's death actually promoted Islam . Had he lived longer, his legacy would have been seriously compromised because he would not be able to answer all of Quraish's demands.

Gabriel actually helped in real time when Mohammed was in trouble, by bringing in the right verses when really needed, to solve a pending problem."

This is not all strictly accurate for Gabriel remains connected to and active with assisting the mission to this present day.

"I urge the people of Islamic background in the Forum to participate in determining the falsifications and how they happened. I think that the Quran should be studied in the same analytical way as the Bible was done by Jim Deardorff. Only then would we be able to know what actually happened."

I believe it was an uncle of Muhammad named Omar who was the one most responsible for the falsifications and distortions which began to appear after the Prophets death.

You only need to look about you and see everywhere in this world where the truth, freedom, noble ideas and spiritual concepts are being trivialized, debased, distorted and manipulated for the purpose of materialistic gain and justification of less than enlightening agendas.

So in essence the world remains little changed in that respect from the Prophets time as the overall average of human consciousness has hardly been raised much at all due to the concerted efforts of a small minority who through the ages have been steering the masses towards gradually accepting various convenient illusions & delusions instead of seeking reality and truth.
Cheers.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Rod for your thorough analysis.

It is very interesting to find out who was actually manipulating the events of the Abrahamian line of religions, and whether the effects of KAMAGOL were there as mentioned clearly that ALL religions fell prey to his evil plans.

What I keep thinking about is whether Mohammed deliberately distorted facts so it could be better digested by people around him to spread the Agenda of " Gabriels JHWH " ?

It is this absolute submission that you mentioned above that is causing all this distortion in the Islamic world and the resulting backwardness related to it. That is not to mention the right to punish and Kill in the name of GOD !

"The Goblet of Truth" if translated to Arabic would cause an outrage and would be interpreted to be heretical.

It is interesting to note that the Sumerian, Babylonian GODS happen to belong to the same Agenda. Abraham and Murduch happened to co exist implementing the same plan that led to the Nuclear Blasting of the people of LOT, wiping them out around the period between 2100 to 2200 BC. The effect of that was the sudden perishing of the whole Sumerian civilization without any bloodshed. It was mentioned that the winds of death wiped out life there and the place was un inhabilable for around 70 years.

I think that this subject needs to be discussed in a different place, however I am not exactly sure where

Salome

Mohammed

Mqhassan

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

You have raised an interesting argument.
If we take Gabriel as the missionary who was sent by the IHWH of his time and inseminated Mary, then we are talking of a Plejaren human who had several tasks to accomplish.

Returning to the Old Testament stories on different prophets, beginning with Abraham,we dont hear of Gabriel. That is why I assume that the period between 600 BC and 632 AD would make sense.

There also might be a mixup with the spiritual weforms of A.A where there is no limit to the age.

Salome

Mohammed

J_rod7

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed, aSalaam Alaykum

[ "...is whether Mohammed deliberately distorted facts so it could be better digested by people around him to spread the Agenda...?" ]

To address this single point: Muhammad is a True Prophet of Spiritual Truth, a True Prophet of Creation.

Creation, as we know it, is the ever-present Spirit among all Human Beings, ever-present in all places and times throughout the entire vastness of the Universe. We will find Creation ever-present wherever we walk upon the face of Earth. This understanding will also fit the description of Allah as given in the knowledge of Islam. This is surly not a coincidence. In consideration of the name: 'Allah' see the answer from Billy, below.

Therefore, Muhammad himself would not have distorted "facts to fit the people or times." Such distortions came by way of those later which wrote the words of the Prophet. The Prophet will always and only give Truth.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

In Q & A to Billy, April 3rd, 2004
Jay:
Was ALLAH a real JHWH of his time and worked closely with Gabriel to inspire the prophet Muhammad in the Teachings of creation and what went wrong interms of the Islamic religion being created??

Answer from Billy:
Allah was an JHWH, yes. No, he didn't work closely with Gabariel.

From: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3641.html#POST12187
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

In Q & A to Billy, June 5th, 2004
Jay:
ALLAH being an JSHWJSH of the time of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), what was the cause of ALLAH's time here and what lineage of ET human race did he come from ??

Answer from Billy:
The cause was to help Mohammed to correct the false (Christian) teachings that were concocted from Jmmanuel's true teachings. Unfortunately, Mohammed's teachings were distorted and falsified, too. (Note by CF: Therefore, Mohammed's mission was a failure in this respect.)
Regarding the ET lineage: The JHWH (Allah) belonged to the Lyrian lineage.

From: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3679.html#POST12776
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

In Q & A to Billy, August 26, 2005
Jay:
If Understand correctly ALLAH means JSCWJSCH, if this being the case then is it permissible by the Plejarens and yourself to tell us the name of this JSCHWJSCH. This ALLAH, what was his name??

Answer from Billy:
Allah doesn’t mean Jschwjsch/JHWH. Allah is the name for an imaginary deity just as it is the case with the Christian God. Besides, Allah and God are in no way the same as Creation.

From: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5536.html#POST15633
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Truth Must Come Before Peace

Saalome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mqhassan.

Greetings Mohammed.

You might consider that Gabriel is involved with the mission in the same way as Billy .... that is through a succession of incarnations where the spirit occupies different bodies.

So with previous Prophets Gabriel may have been called something other than Gabriel however during the lifetimes of both Jmannuel and Muhammad which span only some 600 years apart he was the same incarnated being interacting directly with both Prophets. Today he is another person.
Cheers.

Jonzie

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It irritates the skunk out of me that people beat around the bush. Why 'drop hints' to someone. Does it make one a god to NOT give a straight answer? Mqhassan, the spirit Gabriel is, in this lifetime, known as Quetzal.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Ramirez

Post Number: 256
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie.

Many who claim to be the source of divine light rather than a reflection of it often provide the straight answers, however in some circumstances providing hints may have the effect of awakening curiousity in such a way that a better purpose is served.
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie,

I must admit - I did not even know myself that Quetzal is the Spirit of Gabriel.

Could you please quote, or give a link to, the source of this?

We do, indeed, learn from each other here.

Truth Must Come Before Peace.

Salome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1841
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

You will find this mentioned in the following contact: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_154

Scott

Mqhassan

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod, Ramirez

Some interesting results for this discussion.

When returning to the falsifications that happened, we must distinguish between the teachings of Mohammed in the form of "Hadith", which is known to be highly distorted. That is easy to determine since they say that what is quoted to Mohammed as "Hadith" amounts to 40,000 through his period as a prophet for some 21 years which equals to over 7700 days. There is no way he would have said five different things a day as an average throughout his lifetime, so most of it was inaccurate.

However when coming to the Quran, this is an enirely different matter. Fist of all the Quran was relayed orally from Gabriel to Mohammed during their contacts in HIGH Arabic language that would be very difficult for common Arabs to even speak in such a high literary language. There also was a challenge by Gabriel relayed through Mohammed, that if people doubt it let them bring simlar verses of their own similar to it.
No one could and it was considered as the Miracle of Islam. This relaying of the verses took more than 20 years and Mohammed himself saw that it was taught and learned by heart by hundreds of people to the degree that wrong words and phrasings could immediately be determined by others.

This is Analogous of Billy's Teachings, Ptaah and FIGU as an organization assembling the words of Ptaah. There could be falsification in the assmbly of the Quran in writing, by determining the sequence of the verses, and this is most likely to have happened. However the General meaning could never have changed as you would have many disciples around arguing what is right and wrong from what was taught to them by Mohammed.

So when I say that the falsification came right from the beginning, I am holding Gabriel responsible for mixing up GOD with Creation, and that was deliberate in order to spread Islam in the middle of the Arab Peninsula where the Jews hade a strong presence.

I am a supporter of the Plausable Deniability principle and what applies to the recent contacts applied then as well.

To be continued

Mohammed

J_rod7

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You, Scott.

Almost have to "read-between-the-lines" to tease out the true meaning in that conversation of Billy with Quetzal. Easy to miss unless looking for it.

Salome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Behzad

Post Number: 81
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rod ,

You made me confused! will you clear me please?

I mean :

1- as you said " We will find Creation ever-present wherever we walk upon the face of Earth. This understanding will also fit the description of Allah as given in the knowledge of Islam. This is surly not a coincidence. " this explanation can not be find in Billy answers right?

I mean again , if we must accept that by Billy A - Allah was an JHWH? B - Allah just an imaginary god ?
Salome Friends

Ramirez

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mohammed

Your quote.
"However the General meaning could never have changed as you would have many disciples around arguing what is right and wrong from what was taught to them by Mohammed."

Perhaps there you have asnwered your own question.

In the Prophets day there were no computers or printing press so as you stated the sayings and verses were committed to memory .... but how many memories .... then finally assembled and written down after the Prophets death by whom and what was on and in the minds of those who assembled and wrote down the verses.

Ask yourself:
If you were to give a lecture to 5 persons then 21 years later ask them to recite the lecture word for word how many variations on the original do you suppose might arise ?
And that would be simply from honest mistakes and imperfect memory.
Add to this personal viewpoints, health issues, enviromental issues like stability, peace, war, famine, freedom, high culture etc meaning how was it in those days, personal state of mind and perhaps other agendas (Bafath) casting an influence so you therefore have .... how much remaining of the Prophets original meaning and intent ?
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Behzad,

Good to have you in this important discussion. First to clear the AIR of confusion.

Billy, in his answers, tells us three things:

1. There was a Lyrian JHWH by the NAME of Allah (a King of Wisdom, descendent from the Stars of Lyra)

2. The NAME Allah does not MEAN JHWH

3. The Creation Spirit, or simply: The Creation, is NAMED Allah, which Spirit Enlivens all Human Beings, is Omnipresent - will be found everywhere - in the Oasis, in the Mountains, in the Sunrise, in the Stars.
The NAME, Allah, encompasses all 99-attribute names of Creation.

The BIG question is: Did Muhammad name the Creation?, OR were all 99-names, including the name of Allah, ADDED to the Teachings which were finalized in the Qur'an?

[ "In Islam, Allah is the only real supreme being, all-powerful and all knowing Creator, Sustainer, Ordainer, and Judge of the universe." ] --
Source: God in Islam, from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Islam

Easy bit of confusion, as there was the Human JHWH named Allah, and also the name Allah became the Supreme name of Creation.

So, I would ask: Which do Muslims hold in most reverence - Allah the JHWH, or Allah the Creation?

To give Human attributes TO Creation is the False teaching. To recognize that Humans HAVE the attributes of Creation is Truth. To recognize that the Spirit of Creation is Omnipresent, that the entire Universe is literally the living Embodiment of Creation is Truth. The Creation is both completely Inside AND Outside the Universe.

We Humans are, each and everyone, first and foremost, Spirit-Forms FROM Creation. And so, yes, this is my own Thinking and Thoughts, with basis in the Teachings of Spiritual Truth. Creation is HERE, wherever we are on Earth, or anywhere we shall go out into the Universe.

From this, we know that Muhammad, being a Prophet of Truth, would have SURLY taught the Truth of Creation. What became written 20-years following his death, is the question ... Whose' Agenda, to what purpose?

My answer is -> probably influence from the Bafath - to further Divide Humankind, to manipulate and control, to coerce, confuse, and enslave the now divided Humans into warring camps.

The Spirit of Creation is Love. Creation does not call for war or blood. The Love of Creation is the "common factor" among ALL Human Beings. Our common purpose in life is the Evolution and Growth of Knowledge, Truth, Love, and Wisdom, then to return these Gifts from our Lives back to Creation when we ALL go forward together.

Salome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all!
An interesting discussion above.Particular thanks to Rod and the stimulation from Mohammed. I found this in a blocked section on the Earth(Misc):
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 02:07 pm:
Here are two recent questions and their answers from BIlly via Christian:

Hi Christian,
Do you know the name of the god that was called Allah and what are the correct dates for Mohammed's birth and death?
Salome,
Michael

Hi Michael,
The name was Gospod (the meaning "the laudable one" = der Rôhmliche)

One question: Should it be Muhammed or Mohammed?
Charles

Behzad

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

Thank you very much friend for a good and up to the point expression

but pardon me, I have a very easy but unsolvable old question yet.

- How is it possible , most of the teaching of a True prophet even in his time

Falsified?!! In spite of supporting , monitoring and sourcing the mission and the teaching right from a very advanced entities?!! And Bafath or any others could maldoing and near to nullify the whole mission just in front of the controllers?!!

Sorry but I don’t want bother you to explain more
Salome Friends

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page