Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 21, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through September 21, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 486
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey lonnie,
i have been attracted to peru for some years now, i have however not been able to find the opportunity to go yet. it seems like a very interesting place.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 487
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

randy, i cant seem to send you an email, it gets rejected. i'll keep trying,
please pardon me moderators.

Jimmy

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once again the mysterious and knowledgeable Morton speaks .........

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/2612.html#POST8137

Rarena

Post Number: 450
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

My first name, last name (nospace) @ yahoo.com for personal mail, also you could find it in my profile.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be useful to know if any forum members live in New Zealander, as I do. Even more so if they are from the Wairarapa or surrounding areas such as Wellington.
A lone Kiwi?
Charles

Mahigitam

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,

i read the prophecies billy published in 1951,1958 and in later years..is there a picture of the original document thats been published or printed anywere....

copyrighted photocopy of the letters and the contact notes in german...because the english contact notes came in 1979.....

if anybody found the link..then plz direct me ....

my mail is mahigitam@gmail.com..

thank u verymuch

Michael_horn

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably not. But one way to discover their authenticity is to watch and read as previously published prophetic information is regularly corroborated. You'll indeed find some of them in the various, long since published Message from the Pleiades Volumes 1-4 (http://theyfly.com/products/products.htm#mssgvol1), as well as in other books of Meier's and in documents that have been online since prior to the newly corroborated discoveries, events, etc., which is easy to verify.

See also: http://theyfly.com/articles/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_%20UP%20.htm

http://theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm#predictions

Mahigitam

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank u very much for ur links..i ordered ur contact notes long back and i have completed studying volume-3...now after my chat with a few people on net regarding the proof of the prophecies being mentioned before they occured..
i pointed tthem to PARIS RIOTS(meier contact dvd,1 1/2 years b4r) and ICEMAN THEORY.....they were satisfied till again they gave me this link of iigwest where they mention that these prophecies on jupiter,io,mount chimbarazo and many other things to be published in a well reputed newspapers...almost at the same time as they were published

while in www.theyfly.com it was mentioned that these were corrborated several years later....

link is here http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm

are all the events contained in these archived papers real?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry for my 2nd post so qucikly i forgot to add smething....

what is the diffrence bwn published information versus copyrighted information?
will the published information comes
under scientifc scrutiny..as u earlier said "because his book was apparently self-published and not assigned a Library of
Congress Control Number, the "skeptics" refuse to accept the validity of Meier's predictions" ..

i understand that these prophecies were never to be shown public before it hapnd as it wil get affected...

if this seems to be the case..then prophecies doestn come under official investigation but rather left to our own judgement that meier has self-published years before they appeared...and they were astounding accurately 100 % by the way

z there any way to verify that these were posted way before they happned...i wudlike to get this thing cleared of my head and am learning german so that i can read the entire notes on spirituality..

often i was directed to prophecies and predictions that are on the websites showing all the numbers which are obviously not the proper way to check the date of publication..as to the question "why werent they take copyrights for these published prophecies?"..i assume if they have been allowed for copyrights.they wud be studied by officials which is not supposed to happen....

so i guess the most intense part of scientific investigation of the case lies in the pics,videos,metal samples...which obviously tilldate nobody has duplicated ..it itself proves the strength of the case

Michael_horn

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Thanks for the opportunity to address the skeptical arguments, especially about the Jupiter/Io information. I operate on what I call "the way that real life works" principle. What I mean by that is that one has to have a comprehensive understanding of all of the factors, evidence, information, etc. in any given situation or case, and use the best available technology, logic, reasoning, critical thinking, as well as common sense, in determining the truth.

In real life, as I'm sure you know, things often have to be pieced together based on the best of all available evidence, especially since only the smallest number of events in human history have been recorded as they occurred and even when we've had photographic, film, video, sound evidence, etc. to go on, as well as eyewitness testimony, incontrovertible proof is often not agreed upon as such by everyone, for various reasons. A good example would be the events of 9/11. Whatever your position on that may be, to say that there is still debate about exactly what happened, and how and why, is an understatement. Another example would be the difficulty that anyone would have, including the skeptics in"proving" that many, if not most, of the events in their own lives actually happened, and that they happened as they claim that they did, since proving it would also be subject to the same standards that they would want to apply to other situations, events, persons, etc.

Fortunately, in the Meier case we have a lot to go on and in the matter in question, i.e. the Jupiter information, we actually have quite a bit. First, in order to begin to accept the doubtful position that the skeptics present, we have to believe that Wendelle Stevens is...a liar. That means that we have to also believe that the following by Stevens was a deliberate lie:

“I have had the Contact Notes for 19 October 1978 (Meier’s 115th contact) in my possession since 9 March 1979, since before many of the items just mentioned had occurred. During this time I showed them to two trusted people, Major Rudolph Pestalozzi, USAF (Ret.) and Mr. O. Richard Norton, former director of the Flandreau Planetarium in Tucson, Arizona. This paper listed those events in their correct order and extends the predictions into our near future. We have promised to observe the ban on release of any information on future events until they happen. I should perhaps point out here that the Plejarans made these predictions on 19 October 1978. The 14th Moon of Jupiter (1979 J1) was discovered in October of 1979 from Voyager Mission photographs taken on 8 July 1979 by Voyager 2. The 15th Moon (1979 J2) discovered in May of 1980 was found on photographs taken by Voyager 1 on 5 March 1979. It can safely be stated that the Plejarans told Meier that there are in fact 17 Moons of Jupiter, but that it would be many months before we discover the next ones. They also observed that there are still 2 more planets in our solar system still to be discovered, both beyond Pluto and one well beyond.”

Now what's very interesting about this information is what Stevens DIDN'T mention, i.e. that Io was the most volcanically active body in the solar system, as well the existence of the ionized ring around Jupiter, as per Meier's information. I suggest that neither Stevens himself, nor his two associates, paid particular attention to the Io information, especially in light of the other information that caught their attention, including some 10 specific predictions. This is very important because it was on Monday, March 12, 1979, just three days after Stevens says he had the 115th Contact in his possession, that NASA announced the most important discovery of the Voyager mission, i.e. that Io was the most volcanically active body in the solar system. And, since the earliest record of the discovery of the ionized ring around Jupiter that I could find on the internet was 1980, neither he nor Meier would have had access to that information in 1978 or 1979.

Now let's remember that in 1978, there was no internet, and publishing of books and magazines took a lot longer than they do today and, most importantly, Meier's access to this specific information, which appears to have escaped the notice of Stevens, his associates and many other people, would have been delayed by some time, including even the basic delay because of the time it would have taken to ship the publications to Europe, even assuming that they were printed and published the next day, unlikely as that is. If the skeptics claim that isn't so, then they should produce the...GERMAN language newspaper or publication that they claim that Meier must have plagiarized in order to publish the information as his own.

Getting back to the point then about Stevens being a liar, one would have to ask why he indeed didn't mention the Io information if he was in on a hoax, so as to make the hoax believable. Of course, in my "the way things happen in real life" thinking, I'd also be asking just why was Meier so concerned with such rarified information at this time in his already very burdened life and why he would try to, somehow, hoax or lucky guess it and then, along with his presumed partner in some hoax, i.e. Stevens, why neither of them EVER made mention of it? Is that really the way that people, dishonest people intent on committing a (very difficult) hoax, actually behave?

Now, let's notice a little something the skeptics deliberately also didn't respond to:

"...They also observed that there are still 2 more planets in our solar system still to be discovered, both beyond Pluto and one well beyond.”

This, as Stevens casually notes, is in the same contact containing the Io information, as well as in Meier's 1958 letter (http://theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm). Since the book that this information is in was published around 1991, (and remember that Stevens still hadn't mentioned the Io information in it) we know that the two planets outside of Pluto were still about 10 years away from being officially discovered. Also remember that although Stevens had the Meier contact notes in his possession in 1997 and 1978, he still had to get workable translations and go through the rather lengthy self-publishing process, all of which took years back then, in order to get them out. Again, why didn't he include the Io information AND try to make a lot of noise about it if this was some deliberate, elaborate, enormously complex hoax?

And why, if he and/or Meier were just sitting around trying to find information that they could claim that they discovered first, didn't he put the information about the ionized ring around Jupiter in the 1991 book, since it was announced years earlier?

Let's take it a step further and ask you, the people you're speaking with on the internet and everyone else...just when did YOU first learn about the Jupiter/Io information? Most likely, anyone honest enough to admit it, will say that it was well after Meier published it...and maybe not even until they read about this whole debate.

So, back to real life, and that means we have to ask the skeptics just WHY it is that THEY believe that a one-armed, poor farmer, living in a rugged rural area of Switzerland, nowhere near libraries, universities or newsstands, was not only interested in, but cunningly able to obtain, specific scientifically accurate astronomical information, well outside of his own presumed areas of expertise or knowledge, have it translated, weave it into a story with an imaginary extraterrestrial - in the middle of a good amount of even more varied and amazingly accurate prophetic information - create a conspiracy with one member of a investigative team (that was observing him around the clock), manage to suck two other professionals in the U.S. into this conspiracy within mere days of NASA's official announcement...and then NEVER mention this information publicly themselves, despite the brilliant execution of this plot?

Of course, a further answer to all of these absolutely imbecilic, unthinking, self-absorbed, lazy know-it-all skeptics is that there already is so much corroborated information in published, dated books (Message from the Pleiades Vols. 1-4) and documents (see: http://theyfly.com/newsflash91/5100_year_old_man.htm), some that that have been online since as far back as 2002 (http://theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm) that they can verify. They should also be pointed in the direction of even more recent, irrefutable corroborations of Meier's material, such as can be found here:

http://theyfly.com/articles/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_%20UP%20.htm

The holes in their prejudicial "arguments" are so numerous that collectively they don't have enough fingers, or other appendages, to plug them up. Also remember that the skeptics always come to the discussion, as they did from the very beginning, with their small minds already made up that the Meier case, and its evidence, are "an easily duplicated hoax". Well, we've seen what happened with every single attempt by them to prove it (http://theyfly.com/The_Skeptical%20_Challenge.html), including the most outrageous of all efforts that entailed one Derek Bartholomaus actually altering my email to make it look like I said and meant something that I never did (http://theyfly.com/SkepticsCaught.htm).

As far as any ethics and integrity are concerned, these people are also highly suspect. It has to be pointed out that James Randi and CFI-West both claimed to have monetary awards ready for anyone who could prove what they call a paranormal claim, such as proof of actual extraterrestrials and/or their UFOs. So it must be known also that both of these parties have first claimed that the Meier case is a hoax and then RETRACTED that claim. Since they are the ones who have set their own standards for what is or is not proof of a genuine claim, the fact that they first claimed Meier's evidence to be hoaxed and then retracted the claim means that they should, ethically, give him their advertised awards. In these case it ames NO difference that Meier didn't apply for the awards; they unilaterally made both their first determination and then retracted it, placing the burden squarely on them to keep their respective, if not respectable, words. ( Here you will find email correspondence where Randi does indeed refer to the Meier case with "A child can see through the farce..." i.e. hoax: http://www.iigwest.org/investigations/meier/emails/04_15_03_Email.pdf. And here is where he retracts that claim, stating that the never made it: http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/emails/03_28_04_Randi_3A.pdf)

Now, while Meier would never press for such things, even if in addition to the clear ethical and moral rightness that he is entitled to the awards, it's sufficient to let the whole matter stand as evidence of the despicable, characterless nature of the parties involved.

I hope that some of your questions are answered herein.

Creational

Post Number: 348
Posted on Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

Thanks again and again for your references, direction and informative supervision.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Ramirez

Post Number: 248
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Members.

I need the assistance of a graphic design artist who is conversant with a program like photoshop, has a good eye for color, proportion, balance and posesses a good imagination.

The project is mission related and not difficult.

To start you would be designing one logo type image suitable for say 1024 X 768 computer desktops and possible use as a website background or similar.

If you are able to help please contact ......

ramirezz@iinet.net.au

Thankyou.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

micheal,i am spellbound..cant utter a word now..may be i wil come back later and express my thoughts

Mahigitam

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i just completed all 4 contact e-books and started reading 120 translation excerpts ebook & "and still they fly" by guido....
i have a few questions

[1] 37th contact[says einstEin was in direct contact]
IF EINSTEIN WAS IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH ET'S,WHY COULD NOT HE

FINISH THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY AND ALSO IN RECENT TIMES NEW

DISCOVERIES REVEAL THAT THE ASSERTIONS MADE BY EINSTEIN WERE

WRONG ...

[A]LIKE SPEED OF THE LIGHT IS CONSTANT

SPEED OF LIGHT VARIES AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH

SPACE AND AS UNIVERSE EXPANDS IT DECREASES...

[B]HE SAID THERE WAS NO ETHER

ETHER IS PRESENT

my guess:either mistranslated in contact notes or
i assume that he was not given help from et's as his work can

be later fall into the hands of bad people.

[2]
why r all the spiritual gurus[20th & 21st century]are

diagnosed with cancer.a research by russian investigator says

that when they r in that deep meditative state,their biological

clock slows down and comes back to normal state when they r out

of it, which causes cancer...z this right.
he proposed that using a pyramid is a good thing,as it stops

this cancer.sorry lost the details of the russian investigator.

[3] in 56th contact,page no:74 of contact notes-3,quetzal says

amata was a descendent of an IHWH who came here and mingled

with earth people & forgot their origins and finding them was

one of their mission too....

did they find there forefathers?

[4] Mrs."S" in lindau,book of great value..only to be

understood by people in the next 150-200 years..

do anyone know about anything of this book,has it not been told

by Billy?

[5] in "AND STILL THEY FLY" page no:194,first paragraph
"An addtioinal remark:An interested woman attested to and

signed in her own handwriting the existing contact

reports,referring to the aforementioned explanations,at a time

when our earath scientists had no knowledge yet about the

research results of today(1982)"..

may i know who that "woman" is ?

[6]WAT z the SPECIALiaty of DWARFS THAT CLEANS NEGATIVE

RADIATIONS?WITH THEIR SPIRITUALPOWERS OR TECHNICAL MEANS.seems

plejaren dont have this speciality.

[7] Z THE INFORMATON IN THE STORAGE BANKS CORESSPONDS ONLY TO

TRUTH ARE TO ANY KIND OF INFORMATION. THAT GETS SAVED THRU

TIME..
when any person draws information from storage banks,then this

data is "truth" or "can be anything which depends on the

locality of search(related to events or persons or time) or something"
or z there any particular way that the person can only draw truth from storage banks?

[8] billy kept secret as to why plejaren left earth,contact

251. Z THE SECRET STILL KEPT OR WHEN IS BILLY GOING TO LET IT

OUT.

Memo00

Post Number: 378
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Mahigitam

Regarding question number 2:

"spiritual gurus", saints, masters, etc. are or either charlatans or persons with a mental disease. It has been explained that the real SAGES of our time can be counted with the fingers of one hand and never ever come out to shine before the people. The only reason that we know about persons such as Billy is because of his Mission.

As normal persons it is not strange that someone dies from Cancer. It is said that anger is related with damage to the liver. One example would be the founder of Aikido who posed in front of people as a holy man, but those who knew him better in his later days say that he had very bad mood and became very angry for little things. He died because of liver Cancer. (which is not a "proof" that his bad mood caused it, but could have contributed)

If you search with care then you will find that all the supposedly "holy" men have dirty secrets, some rob their followers of their money and properties, some use their position to have sex with them, and things like that, in short they are not virtuous persons, they lack modesty and so we can tell that they are not really wise.

take care

Sanjin

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Regarding question 1:

Being a contactee does not always mean that there was a back and forth exchange of words or thoughts. Maybe information was just telepathically sent to Einstein in order to make realizations while he was thinking about it. So they were not actually his realizations, but information sent by the ETs. He was a sharp guy though, there is no question about it.

There was a contact or talk about it, saying that information was sent to Einstein for positive and progressive purposes, but after they realized what the outcomes were, they stopped their telepathic communication and Einstein could not have figured it out by himself.

If you do a little research on Einstein, you will see that most of his realizations for scientific breakthrough happened and stopped around the rise of Nazi Germany.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Edward

Post Number: 1467
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Well, Einstein, as I understand it, still had many 'flaws' in his formulas,
etc, and which still have to be - Perfected -; speaks for itself, that he too,
has to contribute to science, and not always by means of 'impulses'. But,
there is no shame, for his mistakes and flaws, or whatever: his input was just
of his time and must be perfected in the future to come; think about over a
1000 years from now, and than look back: than, we can truly recognize the many
flaws and mistakes that were present in his work, or even of other scientists. Thus: it is quite Natural. [To note: Many individuals are in some condition of receiving impulses: Einstein is not an exception, or unique. Einstein, perhaps because of being much more evolved in the field of material, of his profession....]

Thus, there is still much Evolution to be done in such field, and related,
etc..., just as with all the aspects of the human condition and his progress
and survival, etc.; if you will.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i got the answer for question 8,from 120 NEW translations cd

[8] billy kept secret as to why plejaren left earth,contact

251. Z THE SECRET STILL KEPT OR WHEN IS BILLY GOING TO LET IT OUT

ans:251st Contact
Friday, February 3, 1995, 12:01 a.m

Although one prophecy states that extraterrestrials will officially land on Earth on
June 5th, 1995; a second prophecy predicts this event for 1998. One should
probably not count on these occurrences taking place, though, for terrestrial
humankind is currently incapable of tolerating such contacts, the ensuing
knowledge from them and the related ramifications. Should this event actually
take place, the Plejarans would withdraw from Earth and, henceforth, keep their
distance from its inhabitants, as Quetzal previously explained some time ago
along with Sfath before him in the 40s

J_rod7

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings to All, As-Salamu Alaykum

Hello Mahiqitam, Peace be with You.

First to say: Welcome to the Forum. It is a pleasure to greet you, to find another inquiring mind now here with us. I greet you as a friend among friends.

In Reference to Albert Einstein, He actually had included the theoretical concept the "aether" in his original calculations. The "Ether" turns out to be now known as the Zero-Point Field, which were not detectable then, so he abandoned and removed this from theoretical consideration (the REAL mistake, to remove it). His calculations also included the Cosmological Constant, which he later abandoned after observations of the Redshift in distant Galaxies. The observed Expansion of the Universe played havoc with his math, and if the ETs had given him more, he would have been able to make greater progress towards the Unified Field, which eluded him the rest of his life. The ETs left us to discover the Spiritual aspects in the Sciences for ourselves.

[ "In physical cosmology, the cosmological constant (usually denoted by the Greek capital letter lambda) was proposed by Albert Einstein as a modification of his original theory of general relativity to achieve a stationary universe. Einstein abandoned the concept after the observation of the Hubble redshift indicated that the universe might not be stationary, as he had based his theory on the idea that the universe is unchanging." ] --
-- Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

[ "Taking into account four universal constants, namely the Planck's constant h, the velocity of light c, the constant of gravitation G and the Boltzmann's constant k leads to structuring theoretical physics in terms of three theories each taking into account a pair of constants: the quantum theory of fields (h and c), the general theory of relativity (c and G) and quantum statistics (h and k)." ] --
-- Source: http://arxiv.org/pdf/0905.0975v1

Actual observations which corroborated Einstein's original theories were made only after his death, when better instruments, telescopes, and computers became available. Likewise the velocity of light (c) appears to be constant within the Local observable portion of the Universe. Science still has not caught on to how Truly LARGE and OLD is our Universe.

But some are thinking along these lines, as evidenced by those who, working at the Quantum levels of Physics, begin to see an underlying CONSCIOUSNESS manifest in the Energy of which all "things" are made. For an excellent book which discusses this aspect of Science, I recommend you to read: "The Field" = The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe be Lynne McTaggart. This book is very a thought-provoking tour-de-force, which ties together many aspects of current Science, and points to the next "level" underlying the Quantum.

At the other end of the spectrum of Science, is Astrophysics. Those working in this field (no pun intended), are also arriving to similar observations -- That the entire Universe is the manifestation of Creative Intelligence. For another excellent book, from a Spiritual Astrophysicist, "The God Theory" = Universes, Zero-Point Fields, and What's Behind It All by Bernard Haisch. This book is in very close agreement with that knowledge of the Universe as given to us from the Plejarens. Highly recommended.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading. This discussion should be about FIGU related issues.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

scott
am sorry scott to post it here...cud u guide me as to wer can i post my above question..

i dnt find respective topic to post it anywere..

thank u

Mahigitam,

Which question are you talking about, you had many questions which could be placed into various topics? For now you might consider FIGU/Misc

Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 10, 2009)

Fisher

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker,

I am also a Kiwi "seeker" living in Auckland. From Wellington originaly but on the North Shore at the moment. I would love to meet another person in Aotearoa who knows about Billy. If you are ever in Auckland we should catch up.

Cheers

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there, this is to the moderators.
i was wondering if one of you may be able to help me in forewarding a letter to billy.
my track record for written letter via postoffice reaching billy is not impressive, and so i found through past experience, hat relaying letters vis core group members or moderators works quite well.
it is a short letter of perhaps 1000 words or less. i do not want to be a bother, but it is something i feel which is very important and may interest billy? a similair question regarding the subject matter was ignored and i never recieved word about why or what happend, as i attempted to post it in the questions to billy section. well, hopefully my letter will be passed on, thank you kindly. i post here because the figu shop has a 500 charachter limit on messages. thanks again.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page