Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Time Travel ie; UFO's from the future » Archive through October 27, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed....

Nice to hear from you, again!

Always very challenging questions you have there.

Your comment: Perhaps one may assume the whole creation as a giant black
hole...

No, I would not put it in such fashion. Black Holes are more separate aspects
of themselves.

Billy does explain, that Black Holes attract/gravitate all the elements within
her region of manifestation. Just, Gulping and Filtering any and everything in
her line of manifestation. All is than, compressed, so to speak...and in due
time a tremendous explosion would accrue, which would than be the start of a
New Universe in the making, as I understand it to be.

I always say: "What comes In....MUST go Out"(part of the Recycling
mechanism); like-wise is the case with the above mentioned. And be for further
new usage, in the New Universe to be. So, Creation, surely makes sure, that
nothing really goes to waste, if you will.

And true: this all would indeed...Influence(Time, etc.), all within the
present Universe which would indeed explain some anomalies, as you have
noticed and commented on; which is indeed something to consider and to ponder
upon. The Plejarans do seem to know some solutions to - counteract - these
anomaly factors, as it seems; without these factors influencing them
negatively. Still some science we still have to unravel.

Alas, I can only give my small share of input, and thought. Perhaps, you can
direct your thoughts on this, to Billy, in the next Question round?

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 433
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Rod

Can you cite your source for the explanation of hyperspace travel in your post 861 above? If it is from the Meir material I would like to examine it because it seems incompatible to Billy’s explanation as it appears in Aus den Tiefen des Weltensraums (an excerpt from which I provide above) and it would be good to seek clarification in the questions section. I recognize the possibility of a misunderstanding brought about by paraphrasing, and a continued discussion could clear things up, but some of your wording actually seems contradictory to me. For instance, you write, “Super Luminal ‘velocities’ are achieved when the Space-Craft is held inside its self-created gravity Field…” and in the next paragraph you write, “The Super-Luminal (HyperSpace jumps) then occur when the Ships' Gravity Field is switched off.”

Kind regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 1399
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed...

Was in thought....

A Black Hole, is more a component (to Process), within the Framework of The
(UR/Mother) Creation; and works in 'unison' with the Sub Creations, if you
will. It too, processes and works in accordance to the Creational Laws. A
Black Hole just gives The (UR/Mother) Creation a newly opportunity....to
Expand herself...anew, Multiple-fold and...infinitely, in our human terms.

Sort of HOW Semjase explained it.

There are many Black Holes, and every Black Hole Creates a New Universe, to
be/come; so...in essence, this is what Semjase is referring to when she speaks
of: the (Soap/Water)Bubble Effect.

Just keeps on Bubbling(OUTWARD from the old/previous Universe, repeating this
process over and over, Expanding The UR/Mother Creation, etc, etc...), so to
speak: a New Universe/(sub-)Creation created...within each Bubble. Still
Within....the Framework of THE (UR/Mother/First/Original, etc.) Creation...;
as I would understand it, all to be.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 862
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

Semjase explains in Contact 8, lines 93 through 130, gives an excellent description of HyperSpace travel.

93. ...there exist different possibilities for the overcoming of cosmic space.

99. The "jump" occurs very fast by momentary paralization of the protective screen under flash-like increased velocity, with the consequence of a flash-like increase in mass.

100. This means that the initiation process runs so fast, that by the speed of certain processes, generated by the apparatus, matter is distorted within the millionth part of a second, and becomes fine-material form, which is able to pass hyperspace timelessly.

101. ...it does not only consist of speed, even though it surpasses a millionfold the speed of light, but there are other processes involved.

102. By speed itself the process is initiated, mass differentiating itself, by which hyperspace is enabled.

103. The mass of an object increases in relation to the growth of its speed.

104. This means, mass grows towards unlimitedness.

105. Our ships are still protected by protective-screens, and prevent this process, until the turning off of this screen enables the distorting effect.

107. By this, at the same time, space and time are paralized and disappear, in consequence of which the ship already re-materializes itself at its destination place, as it dematerialized at its place of departure.

108. The whole process needs no longer than a millionth part of a second...

Semjase, in the 31st Contact, line 244 Prepares Billy for the longest HyperSpace Jump to the point where Our Dern Universe meets the Dal Universe...:

244. ...in a few minutes, we will jump for seven minutes into the "eternity," as you call it.

This gives a relative "time" traversing the entire Universe, compared with only a few microseconds to traverse some 450-Lightyears.

Now then, from my own knowledge gained as a graduate of the US Navy Nuclear Engineering program, from University Calculus and Physics, and from having deeply studied Einstein's General and Special Relativity calculations, I can tell you that the methods to obtain HyperSpace Super-Luminal jumps are entirely within the realm of True Science. There is no incompatibility, as I see it. The material you quoted simply left out the prerequisite Physics involved.

Simply: encompass the craft within its own self-contained gravity field, accelerate the craft up to light-speed, turn OFF the field for a length of time for the calculated distance, and turn the field back ON to arrive at the destination still at lightspeed and then decelerate. That I would put this into my own words ("Paraphrasing" as you call it) is from my own knowledge and understanding the explanation of Semjase .

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 434
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Firstly, in the passage that you cite as your main reference from Contact 8, Semjase mentions the turning off of the ship’s protective screen – not the gravitational field. It is my understanding from other passages that they are two separate things. I have not come across any place where they are described as synonymous. Perhaps you have and you can share that with me.

Secondly, your theory requires that the ship’s gravitational field be turned back on before re-emerging from hyperspace. But the ship and all of its environs are dissolved in an energy bundle state, as is explained in the excerpt from Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, so there is no mechanism available to “turn” the ship’s gravitational field back on while in that state until there is a ship again re-assembled at the destination point having already come out of hyperspace. According to Billy, this dematerialization/rematerialisation process is still unknown to earthlings so I don’t think it is as simple as turning a gravitational field off and on again at super speed.

If you feel that your theory is correct I urge you to ask Billy in the questions section for his input and we can all learn a bit more about the process.

Kind regards
Bob

Joe

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This might be a silly question but I would like to know if we are really living in the present? The reason why I'm asking is 'cause if I'm not mistaken Billy is actually from the future by a few hours.

J_rod7

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kind Bob, Salaam 'Alaykum

Semjase said "Our ships are still protected by protective-screens ... until the turning off of this screen enables the distorting effect."

This actually occurs under control of the mind of the ship itself. The Pilot directs the "distance" of the HyperSpace jump, and the organic Brain / central Computer calculates the duration for turning OFF and ON of the protective screen.

Your own logic MUST inform you that if the screen field is not turned back ON, then the ship would remain in HyperSpace forever.

Now, what do you suppose are the qualities of the "protective-screen?"

It's not there to push rocks out of the path of the ship. It's not the invisibility screen, it's not needed to deflect radar or light or any other "thing." It's not being used for propulsion, that's the job of the Tachyon Drive.

It is precisely to isolate the mass of the ship from the Universal fields while the ship accelerates UP TO light-speed. To isolate the mass, it is necessary to "neutralize" the gravity of the ship, as an infinite mass would produce an infinite gravity. The GRAVITY of the ship, then, is isolated from the Universal gravity field.

So, if you choose NOT to call this a gravity field, you can call it a Lily Pond or whatever else you like, I choose to call this a gravity field, because it separates the ship's gravity from the Universal gravity. This is the purpose of the "protective-screen" field: to screen gravity.

The entire ship and crew are in a fine-material state during the HyperSpace transit. That does NOT mean that it has ceased to exist. Ships functions still carry on, everyone is still alive - thinking, feeling, interacting with their "duty-stations" &c until the Ship re-engages the Field and then all returns to coarse-material form.

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 868
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

You might enjoy this little piece. I've added some thoughts for you to this.

How does gravity work?

The law of universal gravitation:

Each particle of matter attracts every other particle with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

The standard formula for gravity is:

Gravitational force = (G * m1 * m2) / (d2)

where G is the gravitational constant, m1 and m2 are the masses of the two objects for which you are calculating the force, and d is the distance between the centers of gravity of the two masses.

(Where mass, m1 becomes infinite, as a mass at Light-Speed, the distance d2 becomes centered in m1, then d2=0. The m2 drops out of the equation as irrelevant. Then m1/0=infinite value, times the gravitational constant G, produces an infinite Gravitational Force. /Rod)

G has the value of 6.67 x 10E-8 dyne * cm2/gm2. That means that if you put two 1-gram objects 1 centimeter apart from one another, they will attract each other with the force of 6.67 x 10E-8 dyne. A dyne is equal to about 0.001 gram weight, meaning that if you have a dyne of force available, it can lift 0.001 grams in Earth's gravitational field. So 6.67 x 10E-8 dyne is a miniscule force. When you deal with massive bodies like the Earth, however, which has a mass of 6E+24 kilograms (see this Question of the Day), it adds up to a rather powerful force. It is also interesting to think about the fact that every atom attracts every other atom in the universe in some small way!

Einstein later came along and redefined gravity, so there are now two models -- Newtonian and Einsteinian. Einsteinian gravitational theory has features that allow it to predict the motion of light around very massive objects and several other interesting phenomena. According to Encyclopedia Britannica:

The general theory of relativity addresses the problem of gravity and that of nonuniform, or accelerated, motion. In one of his famous thought-experiments, Einstein showed that it is not possible to distinguish between an inertial frame of reference in a gravitational field and an accelerated frame of reference. That is, an observer in a closed space capsule who found himself pressing down on his seat could not tell whether he and the capsule were at rest in a gravitational field, or whether he and the capsule were undergoing acceleration. From this principle of equivalence, Einstein moved to a geometric interpretation of gravitation. The presence of mass or concentrated energy causes a local curvature in the space-time continuum. This curvature is such that the inertial paths of bodies are no longer straight lines but some form of curved (orbital) path, and this acceleration is what is called gravitation.

If certain assumptions and simplifications are made, Einstein's equations handle Newtonian gravity as a subset.

The question of why atoms attract one another is still not understood (yet by science /rod). The goal is to combine gravity, electromagnetism and strong and weak nuclear forces into a single unified theory.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

((Addendum: All the electronic-nuclear forces stem from a single quantum field which propagates by TORQUE, TORSION, RESONANCE, "SPIN," POLARITY, AND POLARIZATION underlying the quantum packets of Quark energy which forms the neutrons, protons, and electrons &c of the material Universe. The differences in quality among quantum effects (gravity, nuclear binding energy, electromagnetic phenomena, &c) arise from the ratios of Torque, Torsion, Resonance, and Polarization at each expression point of the Quarks contributing to phenomenal matter.) My Theory, an answer to the "not understood," from personal insight. /Rod)

Peace

Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 870
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

"...if we are really living in the present?"

Do you suddenly find yourself remembering everything that is about to occur? Do the Stars still have the same patterns in the night sky? Have you suddenly become older or younger? Does food still taste the same? Do your friends still know who you are?

We are always in the "present," the one and the same. Billy is in the same "present" with us all, here and now. The present - NOW - is all of Being.

Peace

Rod

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 435
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rod, peace to you as well

The earth travels through space somewhat like a spaceship at the speed of 29.8 kilometers per second. The earth has a gravitational field but this does not protect it from harmful radiations, meteorites etc. The ozone layer, ionosphere and earth’s magnetic field serve somewhat like a protective screen for the earth although not nearly on the order of the Plejaren spaceships. However, you would not mistake these things for earth's gravity field and you would not mistake earth's gravity field as a protective screen.

You apparently do not understand what the fine-material state is. In such a state, there are no duty-stations to carry on at and there is no material brain for thinking with. It is all dematerialized in bundled energy packages. The first time Billy experienced a hyperspace jump, it happened so instantaneously he was unaware that it happened at all.

For Semjase to say that turning off the protective screen enables the distorting effect is not saying the same thing as causing the hyperspace jump. The cause of the hyperspace jump is the immense energy generated by a teletransmitter machine(Teletransmittermaschinen also called a Zeittransmittern, "time transmitter") which is kept on board the ship itself.

Gemäss den Erklärungen der Ausserirdischen gibt es gesamtuniversell nur eine einzige Möglichkeit, die Barriere von Raum und Zeit schnell und sicher zu überwinden, und zwar durch die Benutzung eines dem Normalraum übergeordneten Hyperraumes. Zwischen diesen beiden Räumen wird durch höchsttechnische Vorgänge ein Dimensionentor (oder für ein anderes Universum ein Universumstor) geschaffen, wobei ungeheure elektromagnetische Energien erforderlich sind, welche die Energiekapazität mehrerer Atomkraftwerke irdischen Massstabes umfassen; Energien jedoch, die bereits von nur 7 Meter durchmessenden Kleinraumschiffen erzeugt werden können. Die gesamte erforderliche Technik zur Erschaffung eines Dimensionentores (resp. Universumstores) wird einfach Transmitter-Technik genannt, die mit Direkt- oder Teletransmittermaschinen sowie mit Zeittransmittern arbeitet. Durch solche Dimensionentore (oder Universumstore) hindurch wird dann das Raumschiff transmissioniert.

"According to the explanations of the extraterrestrial there is whole-universally only one single possibility to overcome the barrier of space and time fast and certainly, namely by the use of a hyperspace higher to the normal space. Between these two rooms a dimension gate (or for another universe a universe gate) is created by the most highest technical processes and immense electromagnetic energy is necessary which comprises the energy capacity of several nuclear power stations of earthly scale; the energy, nevertheless, which can be already generated from only 7 meters of space within the small spaceships. The complete necessary technology for the creation of a dimension gate (resp. universe curtains) the transmitter technology directly applied is simply called teletransmitter machine or as time transmitter as well. The spaceship is trans-converted through then by such dimension gates (or universe curtain)."
p.249, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums

Kind regards,
Bob

Kingman

Post Number: 593
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

I think the term "gravity field" would imply gravity being created. A "protective shield" would imply the blocking of something from interfering with something else.

You wrote this,

"The GRAVITY of the ship, then, is isolated from the Universal gravity field."

I think that the effect of gravity on the ship is what is isolated.

Also I can't perceive how someone would be able to "carry on" with their duties while they are in a dematerialized state. This seems illogical. Yes, the leap that the ship takes is a fraction of a second, but it does leave a state of being "together" nonetheless and transitions in and out being a solid structure.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 874
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

"...the transmitter technology directly applied is simply called teletransmitter machine or as time transmitter as well. The spaceship is trans-converted through..."

Now, I have to ask, do you have further details of this? It seems the HyperSpace is interconnected here with the Time and Dimensional shifts all through the same process of the teletransmitter. There seem to be needed some additional factors for differentiating which will occur.

Salome

Rod

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 436
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod

You can find six pages of information about hyperspace travel and transmission in Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums. Their newest improvements on this technology allow them to jump the width of the universe and in different dimensions, virtually without any time delay at all, as well as directly onto the surface of a planet.

Regards
Bob

Jimmy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob and All,

Do you know if it is possible to do what the Tardis in the movie series Dr Who can do with expanding space?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 437
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, I never had the oppurtunity to watch that series so I don't know what the "Tardis" is.

Regards
Bob

Jimmy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Tardis is a time machine/space ship that looks indentical to a phone box but when you step inside it is the size of a house.

Edward

Post Number: 1410
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

I am a great FAN...of Dr.WHO, ever since...I watched the series when it
started.

Well, the Tardis being a Police Box, and functioning like a Time Machine...
would not be that appropriate, I would say. But, we must look beyond it being
a Police Box, and think of the Time Manipulation mechanics which is present in
the box. The idea, is quite fantastic, as it also is in any such sort of
machine which is defined as a Time Machine.

But, it would be possible, still within the Idea of the concept which is
portrayed relating to it. After all, there have been divers of types of crafts
seen/witnessed, in their shapes, that could/would be able to Time Travel.

So, I do not think, that the shape of configuration of the/a craft, is based
only...on - One Sidedness -. But, of course, there may indeed be shape
configurations which will be more suited and appropriate for Time Travel....;
just depends on the Evolution of Technology (Level)....which the civilization
concerning...is in possession, of.

Edward.

Jimmy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob and Edward and All,

Do you know if it is possible to have a spaceship or some sort of device that could expand space inside the spaceship like the Tardis does? Not talking about time travel.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 438
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy,

Regarding a device that expands space I have not come across anything in the Meier material thus far that discusses it. There have been scientific experiments that show that the bending of space can occur in small amounts near very large gravitational fields such as near the sun, but you are referring to something quite different with regards to the Tardis. The closest thing that the Plejarens have to that and what I think is far more impressive, is their latest time gate technology. These gates are high-energetically produced passages from one place to another, no matter how far apart, and even to parallel universes.

From, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, p.261:

Ein solches Zeittor kann je nach Bedarf in jeder Grösse erzeugt werden und sieht aus wie ein offener Türdurchgang, hinter dem man die andere Seite resp. den Zielort klar und deutlich erkennen kann, eben gerade so, als ob man durch ein Fenster oder durch eine Türöffnung ins Freie hinaussähe. Wirft man so z.B. einen Gegenstand hindurch, dann entsteht dort, wo der Gegenstand durch die Öffnung fliegt, ein ähnliches, energetisches Flimmern, wie die Zeittore dies auch an ihren Rändern aufweisen.
"Such a time gate can be generated according to demand in every size and looks like an open door passageway behind which one can see the other side resp. the destination clearly and in just such a way as if one clearly looked out through a window or through a doorway outside. If one throws, for example, an object through, then there appears where the object flies through the opening, a similar energetic flicker, as the time gates show this at its edges."

Regards
Bob

Marksmanr

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow thanks Bob, I imagined a time gate, that is very good technology and would be marvelous when we invent them ourselves in the future! Such an idea is already in so many films and videogames.
Reece Stiller

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 439
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Jimmy

Subsequent to my last post, I was able to find this passage below which does seem to suggest a possibility for a device that can expand space like the Tardis. It is from a section about future advancements by earth scientists, found in Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, p.315:

Das aber bedeutet nicht, dass die Wissenschaft brachliegt, ganz im Gegenteil; denn sie wird das Geheimnis der Gravitation, der Schwerkraft, lüften und dadurch Raum und Masse in gewissen Formen zu beherrschen beginnen.
"However, this doesn't mean that science lies fallow, quite the contrary; because it will reveal the mystery of gravitation, the gravity, and thereby start to control space and mass in certain forms."

Regards
Bob

Gib_niner

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is documentary on i found - about a highly respected scientist who actually thinks he is close to building a Time Machine - and is being taken seriously, it would appear...by other folks in Academia..well worth a look over...

http://watch-documentaries.blogspot.com/2009/09/timetravel-experiments-parallel.html

Bodhran

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
my apologies Badr for posting this question in the wrong section before....It has been said that something that has happened in the past cannot be altered eg: can't I alter my own past and change the outcome of the present,, I understand the basics of why you cannot do this, my question is , how could the Plejaran change a trees time as they did with a famous set of pictures by removing it's existance without violating the natural laws of creation.For example this tree may have influenced a farmers decision to something do with his field, I am aware that in this case that the farmer plowed around the space that the tree existed( subsequently never existed ) for years. How did this occur if by the farmers perspective it never existed.

The only answer I have gotten so far (from Gib_ner) is that Guido Moosebrugger has written a book in which these concepts are better explained, Is this a german only book? What is the title? Any help in this would be appreciated.
Salome

Tony.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page