Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 16, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » FIGU Membership » Archive through April 16, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J rod,

I have thought about it before and talked to my parents about it but they have said they don't want me to get a job until I am older. For now they rather I just get through school first, and later on worry about a job.
As for education. With out a doubt school education is very important if you want to get a job and earn a decent living in the future so even though I care more about the Spirit lessons I will without a doubt give my school work/education my full attention.

Thanks for the suggestions J rod.

ps. This Rossetta Stone program sounds good, I'll check it out later.

salome

Djmc2

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey i am looking for polish people in this forum .PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer djmc2@wp.pl

My english is no good.
I dream about polish" figu " and dicution board.

Seeker

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok I apologise if this is o/t but the misc. thread was closed. Are there any Figu members looking to live in a way more like Billy in the sense of off the land in communities dedicated to the teachings?

Brian

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Seeker
I have been thinking about what it would take to organize a community were people could visit or live for free but must give a certain amout of time back to the community.

Im think this would be possible if one could getlike minded reasonable people together and figure out the checks and balances of income for the community as a whole.

I think it could be a model for a cashless society if you were able to not only grow your own food but produce or manufacture products that pay for the community.

Salome

Mike

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian and Seeker

Up to a certain degree this has already been done. I am posting a link that you may find interesting regarding the questions you ask. There is a community based in Scotland (Findhorn to be precise), that have been developing, experiencing and improving methods and techniques to live as a community with nature in balance (or at least to try). They have been “doing this” since 1962, to, in effect, working in co-partnership with nature in an active way, a central point so that one can learn from the other in a meaningful way to achieve a balance. There is probably a lot you could learn from these people and the information they present, perhaps to give you some ideas to jumpstart your own project! There could be people here on the forum that have visited this community!
Of course the new angle here to above would be the addition of the Spirit lessons, Billy’s teachings, ET visits and Plejaren wisdom etc etc. but I think that has already been done in the beautiful Swiss countryside!

Salome
Mike

http://www.findhorn.org/index.php

Seeker

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a few friends and I started on this path prior to me even hearing the teachings of the spirit when I was studying in Germany. I am hoping to help start something like this in the very near future.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All FIGU Board and Moderator friends and Specially to Mr. Badr .
I guess maybe there is some problem with my comments or with my membership?!!, several of my comments , asking and questions haven't be inserted in the forum, and also I haven't received any response! about the problem and i don't know really whats wrong with it?! if this forum and its membership is just for some very special admitted persons , I would be appreciated if very simple I can know it, so I wouldn't wast my ( and also yours) time to nok the door.
thank you friends
and hope to hear soon at least something.
}
Best Regards
Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and Salome Mehraein62,

If no one else has yet said this to you, Welcome to these FIGU Forums.

You have expressed: >>"I guess maybe there is some problem with my comments or with my membership?!!, several of my comments , asking and questions haven't be inserted in the forum, and also I haven't received any response!"<<

Your posts ARE being read by many here. There are many young spirits here, learning their own way through the teachings and messages, in growth of spirit.

You only need to post a simple question or statement in the appropriate section, which 'should' spark some interest and responses.

Be patient, dear friend, we are all taking this journey together.

Saalome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaalahesporoona.

In Peace
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Mehraein62

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you dear J_rod7,
really your reply made me happy, I,m more at home now and I ,m getting relax as i see my comments has put here and i can exchange ideas to others as well. I confess , yes I need much much more than anybody els all the spiritual teachings and messages. I have had lost my inner and real Goal for a long time, and recently i fond myself and my real goals of being here(world), thanks to all these materials and specially to very Dear Mr.Billy
(Sheik Mohammad Abdoullha) so i need read and read as more as i can and hard in order to make the gap with others more smaller. cheer to you and all beautiful friends spirits
Best Regards
Salome

Behzad

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all FIGU friends,

I,m almost new here and wanted to say hello and greeting to all.

Best Regard

Indi

Post Number: 184
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Behzad

Robjna

Savio

Post Number: 597
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Behzad

Welcome aboard

Best

Savio

Jamesm

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Behzad,

Where are you from and are you a passive FIGU member?

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

J_rod7

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Behzad,

Glad to have your participation. Will look forward to your expression and thoughts in your posts.

In Peace
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Behzad

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you so much
Indi and Savio ,

Now I must be a serious student and study as much as I can all the amazing materials here.

Behzad

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jamesm, J_rod7

Thank you so much ,
Im from Iran and I,m not passive member yet.

I think before trying to put any comment and expression here, I need to study as deep as I can , and almost every comments that made by all friends already, so I hope I can improve myself in silent (revolution)of truth

Best Regard

Markc

Post Number: 617
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Warm welcome to you Behzad . This is a wonderful school .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Alan

Post Number: 172
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Behzad,

my picture

Behzad

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Markc,

Greeting to You and all dear new friends of mine,

yes exactly wonderful school , amazing, even strange and full of first hand knowledge and wisdom that almost is shaking for every one in first steps.

Great Thanks also to Billy , FIGU board, Members friends and all people that care , concern and try in this such hard and huge work

hope I can be a good student

peace at you all

Behzad

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Alan

Salome

Jamesm

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not a passive or core member either. I'm not in a position to give that kind of commitment of both the time and money type of commitment.

One day in the future though I will...
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Kingman

Post Number: 355
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been friends with several Persians/Iranians and they all have been the most humble, helpful and caring people in my life. And Behzad, you sound just as they....welcome!
a friend in america
Shawn

Behzad

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman

Greeting and most respect,

I will try to find more time to study FIGU materials as more as I can if I have enough chance.

I,m right now sitting on the fence and watching the whole this amazing scene to find out much more pieces of the puzzle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page