Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through January 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 690
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Rod, may I ask where you got your info from your post 927 earlier in this section? And do I understand correctly that the agate stone in the FIGU pyramid is the same shape and size as the pyramid itself which then fits underneath the pyramid???

Thanks for the help :-)
Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 691
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Tim I just figured out that I misunderstood you after quadruple checking photos calculations etc. You meant that the height of 64 mm was from the bottom of the pyramid to the top of the antenna but what I need is the measurement from the bottom of the pyramid to where the top point of the pyramid would be if there were no antenna there, see what I mean? Also what would work just as well for my calculations instead would be the length of one of the 4 edges which go from the base to where the top of the pyramid would be without an antenna.

Sorry to be such a hassle but without correct data this won't work for what I am trying to figure out :-)

Take care!
Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod ;

I just wanted to mention for the benefit of others who follow this thread , that the Salome Peace Meditation does not need a pyramid for focus , but it does "need" one for the linking with the earth-combined energies from everyone who performs it correctly at the proper times .
It can still be somewhat effective without a pyramid , but much better with one .

I'm sure that you already knew this .

mark

Rarena

Post Number: 463
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

This is a picture of my pyramid in my back yard. It has a stone characteristic of my birth day inside, no special shape. This is one size up from the travel pyramid and is about eight inches high. The tubing is hollow for the antennea.

This one made by Silvano.
Pyramid

Tjames

Post Number: 302
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Rod,

Here are some photos with dimensions I took.

I hope this helps. The one with the 4cm base of the antenna, that actually is the length, the picture somehow skewed the visual aesthetics.

Salome

Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

J_rod7

Post Number: 983
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

To your question: "I ask where you got your info from your post 927". If memory still serves, the dimensions came directly from the FIGU Shop information.

An interesting development: after posting the details of constructing the Pentagon for use as a template for the Pyramid, I constructed one last night from paper.

Using the second method, only required a Compass and a straightedge. The resulting Pyramid has an identical configuration = angles, ratio of base to height &c, as what can be seen in the photos from Randy and from Tim.

The dimensions come to: 112-mm for each 4 base, 95-mm along any of 4-edges to the apex, and ~53-mm (+ 1) for the height.

May be useful to you, as the result looks SO close to the same, at least to these tired old eyes.

PS, good reminder Mark.

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 692
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perfect Tim! Thanks very much!!!

And thank you too James although I already have that photo of yours. Still much appreciated though and if you have the larger one as it appears from your post, any precise measurements of the base and diagonal edge would also be much appreciated for comparison to the smaller one that Tim has.

Thank you both once again :-)
Thomas

J_rod7

Post Number: 983
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One additional measurement which results from a Pyramid constructed from four parts of a Pentagon, is the Median. The median is a measure from the center of any base to the apex. My photo-stock-paper Pyramid median measures 77-mm.

As the Pentagon does incorporate the Phi-ratio, this ratio then carries forward to the Pyramid so constructed.

Then here,
a = median = 77-mm
b = 1/2 base = 56-mm
h = height = 53 (+1)-mm (parallax allowance)

phipyr
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 463
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: Neither pyramid has an attached base. Mine has an unattached base with four legs. Apparently... having the pyramid enclosed is unsafe.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Returning to the large pyramids ,

there is an equation for it that makes its height in such a way that if a circle is made from the radius equal to the pyramid height then its circumference would be equal to the perimeter of the base. The constant PI can be shown to be the perimeter divided by twice the height of the pyramid .

This doesnt seem to be the case with the small pyramids shown in the postings above and I wonder why it was taken to be different.
Does anybody know why these proportions ?

Salome

Mohammed

Bobbo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. I'm new here and was wondering if any of you know if the traveling pyramid is only to be sold here? I have trouble buying things from the internet. If anyone could help me out I would be glad :-)

Tjames

Post Number: 308
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bobbo,

Glad to meet you on the forum!

I see you are interested in obtaining a pyramid. I was very interested for a long while before I actually purchased one. All you need to do is create an account within the figu shop and place an order. Send them a check (usually with an extra 10$ for bank conversion fees) Or you can just send them Swiss Francs which you can get for free at a nearby Airport or Banks(may charge you)

So in other words figu at this time does not accept debit or credit card transactions.
As far as I'm aware. They will wire money through a bank # but that will cost $$$.

I just send them checks or Swiss Francs.

The order will be slow but be patient. :-)

Salome,

Tim

Bobbo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Tjames for your advice :-)
I'll probably go ahead with the check.

Salome

/Michael

Bobbo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again. I have this other question. It says in the peace meditation that you should never meditate or be inside a pyramid. But then I have seen and talked to people that tell you that is the best way of meditating. That even the Egyptians did it. I'm confused. Does anybody have any answers to this?

And also. Of you who tried the travel pyramid. Have you noticed any difference?
Thank you for your help!

/Michael

Tjames

Post Number: 309
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael,

From what I understand,
(and info you probably can find doing a word search on the forum for past conversations using the magnifying glass after you log in) it is not necessary to meditate inside one. I actually tried this with one I made a while back out of copper but I began to feel energies build up inside (unless I was simply imagining this) as I was still young in meditation techniques. The travel pyramid is only used for the peace meditation and is not meant for other meditations.

If you read the purpose of the travel pyramid you should realize why this is so. It acts as a relay to the Semjase Silver Star Center being something that clearly is unnecessary for daily meditation or what have you.

The FIGU at one point had a pyramid you could walk into underneath but others are more knowledgeable about this than I. From what I gather it was to VERY EXACTING measurements which Billy needed extraterrestrial help in making.

In short pyramids are not necessary for meditation. That does not mean that properly constructed ones can't enhance it blocking out vibrations, energies though.

Salome,

Tim

Christian

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Tim,

Yes, the travel pyramid is just used for the peace meditation. It serves as kind of a relay station to the SSSC pyramid and to the Plejaren pyramids.

At the SSSC we are using a big pyramid which we enter from below and within which we Core Group members are performing our two special meditations each month. This pyramid has been built by the late CG member Engelbert Wächter, who used/applied the exact measurements provided by the P's.

Salome,
Christian

Norm

Post Number: 1317
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Billy ever mention anything about these Chinese Pyramids?

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2009/12/mysterious-non-egyptian-pyramids.html
My Website

Memo00

Post Number: 400
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

i have only read the affirmation that there exist pyramids all around the globe and that (if i recall correctly) some are as old as the egyptian ones, but nothing too specific (about those pyramids), mainly there is info about the Great Pyramid of Giza

take care

Jonzie

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was specific mention by Billy in the letter to the governments concerning the pyramid in china. See the last two sentences.

A group of extraterrestrials originally called the Bafath came from the far regions of the ring nebula. They are the ancestors of the leader Arussem who was exiled around 3300 years with 72,000 of his followers. They secretly returned to Earth and hid under the Gizeh plateau which supports the great Cheops pyramid of Gizeh. The great pyramid was built by their ancestors 73,370 years ago. At the time, it served as the top of a small underground city, where they then hid. The great pyramid was originally built, along with two others on our planet, as devices to transfer matter and people around the planet. The pyramid was covered with gold at the time and contained an apparatus on the top to enhance the mental energies of the inhabitants.
The outer skin of the pyramid served to keep out unwanted energies, thus allowing the mental powers of those within it to be increased. The other two pyramids are in China and Mexico. They are both covered over with dirt and will be discovered in a few years.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Thomas

Post Number: 786
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie I found the quote above about the underground pyramid on a website taking most of its info from Randy Winters who has much of his details incorrect. Can you point us to the official FIGU source for the information you quoted above please? I looked in the letters from BEAM since you mentioned that but could not find the reference you speak of. Thanks...

Thomas

Vb28

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why a pyramid? why not square? Why is the pyramid constructed like that?

if you are evolving how would you come about this knowledge for example… I could understand the questions of exist and origin of life, origin languages and other forms of science… but the questions, how does a planet comes up with the understanding of the spirit and other forms of metaphysics.
- The smarter you are the faster you become a Nazi.

Edward

Post Number: 1619
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vb28....[would prefer to know your name, please?]

Your concerning: why a pyramid? why not square? Why is the pyramid constructed like that?

Well, if you have studied the Meier Materials One would know even, that
the Symbol of Creation has her significance in relation to a - Triangle -!

Thus, it is not so-called coincidence, that the format of the Pyramid is in
the configuration, she is. She bears many Values!

For more details, best to utilize the Search Engine above, if you will? This
has been discussed, in the past.

And your: but the questions, how does a planet comes up with the understanding
of the spirit and other forms of metaphysics.

You must mean: .... hoe does humans of a/the planet come up.....

Through accumulating information...'knowledge' if you will, a human becomes
KNOWING. And can also, becomes 'Wise'. And through his/her wisdom, he/she
becomes 'Intelligent', and becomes an Intelligent (Thinking) Human Being.
Similar to what is called today: an intellect.

And so, he/she Analyses all the accumulated data/knowledge and becomes a
Spiritual human being. Just Seeking in any shape or form, is still...within
the framework of (The) Creational Spirituality; yet, Man still has to achieve
TRUE Creational Spirituality, which is based on TRUE Creational Values and
TRUTHS.

And, at times a (True) Prophet-like individual will appear and guide the humans in
their further quest of existence, to acquire Knowledge and Wisdom, etc..

Pleasant Reading.

Edward.

Vb28

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[would prefer to know your name, please?] vakeesan (are you going to do numerology calculations) :-)

Well, if you have studied the Meier Materials One would know even, that
the Symbol of Creation has her significance in relation to a - Triangle -!

but why a triangle? (basically the underlying question is why is the universe constructed like the way it is? Maybe they don’t know the answer to this question)

For more details, best to utilize the Search Engine above, if you will? This
has been discussed, in the past.

well what I recall is that pyramid is made out of copper to block out other vibrations (which somehow the pleiadians found out)
other than that, the pyramid is structured like that to relay the meditation to the sssc

but why? ( maybe the p’s don’t want to go into details in this matter or the information is in german)

And your: but the questions, how does a planet comes up with the understanding
of the spirit and other forms of metaphysics.

You must mean: .... hoe does humans of a/the planet come up.....

Through accumulating information...'knowledge' if you will, a human becomes
KNOWING. And can also, becomes 'Wise'. And through his/her wisdom, he/she
becomes 'Intelligent', and becomes an Intelligent (Thinking) Human Being.
Similar to what is called today: an intellect.

yes this makes sense via the scientific method…

And, at times a (True) Prophet-like individual will appear and guide the humans in
their further quest of existence, to acquire Knowledge and Wisdom, etc..

The only reason why billy is here is because of the past mistakes the lyrans made. Unless if Gautama Buddha is the true prophet for this planet.

picture this, say that this is the first universe and this is the first planet, and we don’t get any help from the pleiadians, how would we come up with metaphysically stuff, the only way that i could think of is via philosophy even that I don’t see how people can wheel power. If you look at the spiritually teaching there are symbol concepts already predefined and different things. (maybe I need to wait it out )

thanks for ur reply

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page