Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Miscellaneous

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous « Previous Next »

This is an area designed for specific, single, and/or particular questions that DO NOT deserve an entire Topic Area named after them. Feel free to post your miscellaneous (Non-FIGU related) comments/questions here.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archives for 2000Michael Davo74 09-27-00  04:28 am
Archives for 2001Norm110 03-31-01  02:40 pm
Archives for 2002Anthea155 03-31-02  08:58 am
Archives for 2003Mgilbo143 08-05-03  04:58 pm
Archives for 2004Michael99 01-05-04  02:30 pm
Archives for 2005Jay_q400 01-18-05  06:44 pm
Archives for 2006 Jan - JunNewinitiation524 01-01-06  07:12 am
Archives for 2006 Jul - DecPeter_brodowski414 07-05-06  10:18 pm
Archives for 2007 Jan - JunSomeguy393 01-19-07  07:06 pm
Archives for 2007 Jul - DecVestri457 07-23-07  12:57 am
Archive through January 02, 2008J_rod701-02-08  09:09 am
Archive through January 06, 2008J_rod723 01-06-08  05:28 pm
Archive through January 15, 2008Edward23 01-15-08  07:19 am
Archive through February 05, 2008J_rod723 02-05-08  02:41 pm
Archive through February 16, 2008J_rod723 02-16-08  04:18 pm
Archive through February 29, 2008Trevor23 02-29-08  04:32 pm
Archive through March 17, 2008Melli23 03-17-08  07:26 pm
Archive through March 27, 2008James23 03-27-08  10:06 pm
Archive through April 10, 2008Markc23 04-10-08  07:36 pm
Archive through April 15, 2008Syn23 04-15-08  07:43 am
Archive through April 17, 2008Badr23 04-18-08  12:35 am
Archive through April 26, 2008Alan23 04-26-08  12:05 pm
Archive through May 05, 2008Edward23 05-05-08  03:53 am
Archive through May 18, 2008Scott23 05-18-08  04:06 am
Archive through May 25, 2008Trevor22 05-25-08  11:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Trevor

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, what does Billy mean by the P's just reading the texts. Does he mean people's post's?

"Hi Billy,

This question was raised a couple of times in the past on this forum, not by me though.

Do the Plejaren's read or follow any of Figu's forums to see how people or things are going in any way, and if so, why and also what are their thoughts.

many thanks"

Answer
They are just observing/reading the texts.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1211865322

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

This is continued from discussion between Earthling, Hector adn Scott under The Mission/Translations.

This is about That Billy does not want to use advatages over fellow man on Earth:

This is what I did read about Billy's long journey with Semjase and Ptaah in July 1975, there Billy did meet Asket for the first time in more than 11 years.
Asket did see that Billy had lost his left arm and asked kindly if she could help him with a prothesis device for replacing the lost arm. Billy did kindly say no to this, and he told that he could not take advantages far above his fellow man on Earth.
Billy got a kind of an offer which many here on Earth would find irresistable, but he did resist. An excellent moral reason and view.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Earthling

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What better way to demonstrate Billy's ET connections than to grow a new arm? Jmmanuel fed thousands out of a few loaves of bread and a few fish, why not grow another arm? Let the professional skeptics have fun trying to explain that one away.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy all,

I haven't posted much to this site, mostly just listen on occasion, but I had an experience the other night which y'all might help in understanding.

I percieved myself to have touched an 'alien' consicousness in a dream. In reality, woke up screaming, and rather fearful. It may have just been a bad dream, but it does not feel that way.

Some background: we were visiting a farm in the Scottish highlands at the time. Perhaps this is relevant, since it also formed the backdrop of the dream I had. I was frustrated with the perpetual deceptions we live in, and casting about for someone to query.

In the dream, I saw a silver disc ~ 12ft/4m in diameter hanging out in the field below the cabin where we were sleeping. I went the disc, and somehow forced my way inside.

I rather angrily demanded the being inside, who (vaguely) appeared to be in the form of what is typically thought of as a 'grey', to be open and honest with me. This illusory creature turned its massive eyes on me.

I have felt the vacuousness of this type of consciousness before, although I am still a neophyte in relating to relatively 'enlightened' perspectives. For instance, Sai Baba is much more gentle in his affect. And some unnamed spirits whom I have met have been similarly, well, descriptive words are failing me. The point is, I have related to this (type of?) consciousness before.

In contrast to previous encounters with that type of awareness, this creature was effected to some degree by my frustration and the way I approached it. There was some repercussion, as well as a degree of malice in its mental response. Although our touch was very brief, I felt no depth to this creature, no typical boundary indicative of a sense of self.

I woke up instantly, screaming. I was both fearful and oddly challenged by this contact, mentally promising not to be bested by these beings. I can still sense some residual connectedness with the (level of?) awareness that into which the creature was tapped.

In contemplating the encounter, I have come believe that the creature has a rather monoline perspective, as opposed to innumerable self-definitions by which humans live. I am still working on understanding how to resolve the diffuse sense of self it had with such a focused, monoline perspective.

Probably most of us know quite well the methods and points of meditation, please don't devolve the discussion into an opportunity for simplistic didactive spiritual/philosophical condescension. Rather, I am curious how the Pleiadians/Plejarans relate to these creatures, if at all. Can they recommend exercises for better relating to this (type of?, level of?) consciousness, beingness? I am particularly concerned because of the percieved maliciousness I felt.

Thanks in advance,
Michael
Love is always the way

Fineidea

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

there's a topic i'm interested in learning more about. that would be a sort of biography of the real seeders of earth. wouldn't it be possible for the P's to get details using time travel? it's funny how zetas say zetas did it, nibiruans say nibiruans did it, and P's say they did it correct me if i'm wrong. i'd pay good money to know the real deal, not fiction. more about the 30-40ft giants might be nice too, if they're real. also i cant say 100% that Zecharia Sitchin is legit, what does Billy and/or the P's think of Sitchin's material?

just cause its fun stuff!

Fineidea

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just to clarify "seeders", i guess could make 2 categories, who seeded life, plant/animal, and who seeded human intelligence, so 2 separate biographies, or is it 2 million+?

Indi

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suggest you do a search of the forum archives where there is a wealth of info on the questions you have asked and many others. This archive is likely the best free resource of discussions about the info offered by Meier and the Plejaren.

Sitchin has also been discussed -- so check it all out. There are other English sources of the contact notes available on the net if one searches, and there are many videos on youtube and others, which explain these things. Please avail yourself of these resources.

Robjna

Adysor

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that Creation seeded life plant/animal as well as human beings. P's didn't say that they are "seeders". Plant, animal and human life form evolved for millions of years.

That's all I can give you because I dont understand your question.
Adrian.

Trevor

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its shaping up like Meier right again, this time in Contact 251

Monkeys using robotic, thought-controlled arm

Using only its brainpower, a monkey can direct a robotic arm to pluck a marshmallow from a skewer and stuff it into its mouth, US researchers said.

"They are using a motorized prosthetic arm to reach out, grab and bring the food back to their face," said Andrew Schwartz of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, whose study will appear in an upcoming issue of the journal Nature.

Schwartz said the technology behind this feat may lead to brain-powered prosthetic limbs for people with spinal cord injuries or disabling diseases that make such simple tasks impossible.

Until now, such brain-machine interfaces have been used to control cursor movements on a computer screen. Schwartz and colleagues wanted to apply the technology to real-world tasks.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=571014

Trevor

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would this be considered the start/birth of the part human/robotic thingo that Meier speaks of in Contact 251 that will happen in future?

Trevor

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

guess it must be the color of my jumper that no-one here likes.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 416
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey trevor,
i think that the start of that whole matter, began many years ago, in secret labratories, where a whole bunch of other unbelievable things were going on. just look at it this way, in world war 2 when countries were making their airplanes of supposed up to date top of the line designs in weaponry, germans were building secretly, ufo's saucers, whatever you want to call them. and i bet theres a whole bunch of cures, medecines, technologies that have ben cooked up only to be released to the public years if not decades later. do you think that the animal human hybrid cloning has just started now in light of what was announced in the news last week? ofcourse not, that human hybrid stuff must have been going on for quite sometime. there's propably more going on under our noses than there is going on right infront of our faces.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page