Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through March 09, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 382
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jmmanuel's step-father Joseph was in direct lineage of Semjaza and his son , Adam .
Yes, THAT Adam .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 1192
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The true origin of texts, as promulgated down into India, Nepal, Persia, Assyria, Babylon and among other language groups, are lost to us in the antiquity of the ages since the Great Flood. What we do know is that certain teachers from Atlantis did survive in enclaves in the high mountains of the Pyrenees and the high mountains of Peru and Tibet. There were then "the Kaloo," also known as the "Wanderers," or the "Teachers," which came forth from the high places in order to restore knowledge among the survivors of the Cataclysm throughout the Earth. In my very first post in this forum, I asked if anyone knew of the Kaloo, and was answered with reference to 'dolls' and other nonsense, or outright derision.

The Kaloo, or Wanderers, traveled through Greece, where they left a marker to their path and direction in the form of a Sphinx on the Greek Island of Kea. There is to be found an ancient LION-headed Sphinx, it's head aligned in the exact direction towards the great Sphinx in Egypt. The Head of the Great Sphinx, in turn, points directly to the mountains of Tibet, and the city of Lhasa - the capitol of Tibet. The Kaloo, being Scientists, Teachers, and such, bore their knowledge to all the people they came across through the Mediterranean, Egypt, The areas of the Phoenicians, the deserts of Arabia and Persia, and on up into the mountains of Nepal into Tibet.

Such knowledge boiled down into the Sanskrit, and was incorporated into the knowledge of India and Persia. The Mathematics, Sciences, Agriculture, and knowledge of the Stars, were again spread throughout Humanity as had been known before the Cataclysm. The Truth of the Spirit and Creation was restored by the Prophets (to include Immanuel, Mahamad (Muhammad), & Billy), only to be falsified again by the 'gods' which came down from the Stars, by Ashtar Sheran & the Gizah Bunch, and later by the popes and their other lackeys in more recent history.

Much is to be yet revealed by the Light of Truth.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Smukhuti

Post Number: 220
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

In http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Prophets, it is mentioned that prophet Henok worked around 400,000 years ago while prophet Henoch worked around 11,000 years ago - there is no mention of a prophet from the Nokodemjon lineage who operated around 389,000 years ago. Does it mean, that the 'Enoch' as in biblical Book of Enoch was not a prophet; or not a prophet from the same lineage?
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 812
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am no authority but I understand the Book of Enoch is an inaccurate docum= ent.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm confused here. So can it be deduced -
  1. There was one Henok 400,000 years ago as mentioned in Prophets page in futureofmankind
  2. There was another Henok 389,000 years ago as mentioned in Event Timeline page in futureofmankind.
  3. Billy's spiritform was not incarnated in prophet Henok (2) of 389,000 years ago as supported by Prophets page in futureofmankind, since it mentions "The same human spirit-form was incarnated into each human material-form below." and prophet Henok of 389,000 years ago is not listed there?
  4. There was a prophet Henoch 11,000 years ago supported by both the Event Timeline and Prophets page in futureofmankind
  5. Enoch refers to none of the above 3?
My understanding so far was both (1) and (2) were same.
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 224
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anybody help me out answering my above query in my post #221? I feel it's a very basic thing which everybody in this forum knows, but somehow my search have not yielded satisfactory results.
Salome.
Suv

Sonik_01

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as I know the event timeline is wrong on futureofmankind.co.uk. Henok lived 389,000 years ago, not 400,000 years ago as the timeline liberally interprets.

Sonik_01

Markcampbell

Post Number: 384
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti ;

Three different Henok/Henoch's !
A little confusing , but the quick answer :

1.over 389,000 years ago
2.around 11,000 years ago
3.around 8 thousand years ago.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 226
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Markcampbell.

So there was no Henok 400,000 years ago?

Who was the Henok/Henoch 8,000 years ago? I found Elia (2899 years ago) to succeed Henoch (11,000 years ago) and nobody in between from http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Prophets.

Was the Enoch of Book of Enoch any of them?
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 815
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Ptaah and Billy in contact number 380 there were in fact two Nokodemjons, four Henoks and the three Henochs, all of the same spirit lineage as BEAM himself. Please do not ask for further details because that is all I can say at the moment with any certainty.

I just thought it might clarify some things and be interesting for some or all of you.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 387
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti ;

"Over 389,000 years ago" would be something like 389,678 (approximate) or so , which looks very close to 400,000 years ago . Really , that's all that I can say .

Mark

Smukhuti

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The FIGU published material frequently refers Henoch as Enoch for e.g. in GoT coverpage "Teaching of truth, teaching of spirit, teaching of life from Henoch (Enoch), Elia (Elijah), Jesaja (Isaiah), Jeremia (Jeremiah), Jmmanuel (Immanuel), Muhammad (Mohammed) and Billy (BEAM)".

However, in the event timeline, there was again prophet Henok (probably of the same spirit lineage as BEAM) 389,678 years ago. Due to him being active in that period coinciding with the Creation of the 3 human races, it seems likely that he was the Biblical Enoch.

But nothing can be said with certainity just as additional 1 Nokodemjon, 4 Henoks, 2 Henochs remains a mystery.

Also, why out of this incognito group; that they have given Henok (389,678) importance enough to mention as "prophet" and yet does not credit him in GoT? Did Henok not fulfilled his "prophetic" responsibility?

Contact 380 seems to be interesting if it reveals some more details on this. I do not have volume 9, can someone post the concerned lines (in German also would be helpful.)
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukuti,
I placed some info on this on the forum back in 2006, #75, if you would like to see it:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/7557.html#POST27011

Robyn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Suv,

I dug out contact 380, sentence number 11, from Ptaah. He just makes the briefest reference to Billy's access to the storage banks of "both Nokodemions, the four Henoks and the three Henochs". That's it.

I've never tried very hard to get to the bottom of the chronological inconsistencies, and those who do - as you are learning - will eventually run into a wall. I know that there have been HUGE corrections, in the order of tens if not hundreds of millennia, regarding these multiple, same-named personalities. But, according to the intro to the GoT, "By name, the following listed prophets have been involved: (1) Henoch (Enoch) (3 February 9308 BCE to 1 January 8942 BCE), (2) Elia (Elijah) (5 February 891 BCE to 4 June 780 BCE), (3) Jesaja (Isaiah) (7 February 772 BCE to 5 May 690 BCE), (4) Jeremia (Jeremiah) (9 February 662 BCE to 3 September 580 BCE), (5) Jmmanuel(Immanuel) (3 February 02 BCE to 9 May 111 CE) as well as (6) Mohammed (19 February 571 CE to 8 June 632 CE)."

So the Henok of 389,678 years ago was not a "modern" (MERELY 11,000 years old) prophet.

I recall that Billy is rather terse with a researcher (on the Q&A thread) of these chronological anomalies, which is only logical, since he's worked quite hard to get all these ancient teachings corrected and up to date for us, whereas the old and very very ancient prophets had to couch their teachings in simpler words/ideas.

Cheers!
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Understandably Billy is terse with revealing any information which might cast light on any of his "non-prophetic" incarnation of spirit form.

What puzzles me is that Billy/the Plejaren have made information on Henok (389,678) public, designated him as "prophet", yet it seems he is not credited with any of the "teachings of truth". One explanation I have thought of - that probably the Plejaren were not involved with Henok (389,678) in the capacity of their current mission on earth. Another possibility is there that the teaching of Henok (389,678) were deemed irrelevant for current earth human.
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Henok (389,678)

The ,678 in the hundreds margin was a guess on my part . Is it correct ?

MC

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

"Understandably Billy is terse with revealing any information which might cast light on any of his "non-prophetic" incarnation of spirit form."

Why do you say that?

Cheers!
Dyson

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 514
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv

To clear up a lot of confusion among students of the material regarding the prophet Henok and Henoch (Enoch in English), Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer sat down with Billy and the interview that transpired on April 30, 2004 was recorded by Hans in his post #831, on the German forum. If you read it, I think you will find that it will clear up any questions or confusion you may have. In the article it is explained that the Nokodemjon/Henok lineage is divided up into time periods, and that Henok first appeared on earth around 389,000 years ago and marks the start of his mission on this planet. But that Henok is still part of the so-called "Old Time" and his teachings, along with the teachings of his apprentices, were falsified to the point of being unrecognizable and only a scant amount of truth was delivered (see also p 204, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums). And then around 13,500 years ago, he appeared for the first time with the modified form of the name, Henoch (Enoch), and the first prophet of the so-called “Later Time”, respectively, the first of the seven prophets of the modern times as it is mentioned in OM, Canon 33, verse 102.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 515
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So the first prophet Henoch (Enoch) of the “Later Time” appeared around 13,500 years ago in the territory of Uruk in Iraq. This was followed by two other prophetic personalities named Henoch, so that on February 3, 9308 BC, was born the Henoch that is most associated with “the mission”. It should be noted, however, that the prophets of the same name are not counted by all their earthly incarnations, but rather only once, hence the three appearances of Henoch will be evaluated as only one in a question, because only one Henoch’s mission is directly responsible for the earth people while in the other two lives, its mission was not as direct, as was also the case with Henok and Nokodemion before. This was explained by Billy to Hans and also appears in the same article.

Regards
Bob

Smukhuti

Post Number: 260
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

Thanks for the elaborate explanation.

Hello Marc,

Yes, it is your part.

Hello Dyson,

Once I asked Christian about a possible non-prophetic incarnation of Billy's spirit form whereby (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/10280.html#POST41939) I got a terse reply that "There will be no information about the non-prophetic reincarnations". I have seen other cases where request for information regarding "non-prophetic" incarnations were nipped in the bud. I gave it a thought and have concluded that (and this is my deduction) on the one hand the need for privacy is been respected and on the other hand no additional information is been released which will have no bearing on any part on the mission as to avoid distractions.
Salome.
Suv

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 227
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Due to other projects I am working on which are mission related I do not get much time to comment on the Forum at the moment.

Regarding Billy's non-prophet incarnations....

My opinion is that, which is much the same as others, that it is 1, not needed to know by us. 2, Private and 3, most humans on this lovely planet have a hard time accepting that our spirit-form reincarnates anyway.

There is more information to prove reincarnation for Billy's prophet incarnations and there will be none to prove his non-prophet incarnations. Also the mission is solely about the spirit teaching and related subjects and our survival as a human race.

If Billy wanted us all to know about his non-prophet incarnations he would of told us by now. He has had 50 decades to do it.

Just my thoughts

Thanks
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Earthling

Post Number: 400
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suv ... I once asked of Billy:

========================================
If I may ask; how many lives did your spirit have between Jmmanuel, Mohammed & your present incarnation and what sorts of personalities were they?

Billy - There were several incarnations. Billy knows a couple of them. But it’s not important to provide further information.
What can be said, though, is that none of those incarnations or personalities, resp., was a hangman.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 228
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oooops, I ment 5 decades
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page