Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 02, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through January 02, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tobi,

Good to see you are still in the saddle (like they say in those 'spaghetti westerns" ;)).

As to that guy -- Franco -- he has now been banned from this forum by causing so much disruption. He had also been previously banned from the Italian FIGU Forum. Seems like all he wanted to do, was to deny the Truth, denigrate Billy, and challenge the Spiritual Teachings. It's possible that he could sneak back in under a different name, &c, But he'll be easy to spot, due to his attitude. You can read more about this in the Forum section: >>How YOU Found Out About Billy Meier, (see the note posted there from Scott).

Otherwise, the advice you give is very good. However, you will find in the same string of posts in the above section, that Franco essentially threw the TJ back in our faces. He was NOT a very pleasant fellow to deal with.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Gib_niner

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Franco -

just to give a further two cents worth on this (noticed that you have posted a bit on the forum here of late)

i would imagine its probably best for the skeptic to work through the various issues on their own - by way of mulling over everything - but justn perhaps to contribute to the process - 1 or 2 things to maybe chew on. (& not going to go into major detail on these)

regarding how you have commented that the P's have been changing their stance on certain issues. well think its important to always keep in mind that the P's are in the end human just like us - and therefore actually prone to error - thus its possible that their stance could actually change on an issue - to give an example - (and to the best of my memory right now from reading it ages ago) - I think that the P's initially had just come to an assumption that the Barney/Betty hill case was a genuine one - but then however owing to the fact of them coming up with new and and superior technology - they were then in a better position to check things much more conclusively - and consequently they were able to determine more accurately that this case was in actual fact not a genuine one after all.

re: 2012 - I too was a little surprised to see that new update - as prior to that to the best of my knowledge there didn't seem to be any mention of anything occuring bar the further prospect of the third world fire. Nevertheless - there is a writer by the name of Maurice Cotterel, who is often i think on the money about some things - and anyway in one of his books called the 'Tutankhamun prophecies' - he has a whole section which is pretty much falls into line - with the basic content of the new update insofar as sunspot cycles building up to a peak or boiling point - with a possible then scenario of resulting earth magnetic field flip, or polarity reversal as such.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol15.htm

Then again i suppose the skeptic position might be to argue that Meier just noticed this theory and borrowed. I guess everyone has to use their own judgement on that.

Now in general - just to respond to one of the main points that you repeatedly make - i think its understandable that it might be quite a leap for some folks to make to subscribe to this actual notion of Meier being some kind of perpetual repeating prophet or roll-over truth-announcer if you will (or as you have put it yourself 'Creation's emissary' of sorts) - So anyway just on this - perhaps to look at it another way - to flip it completely on its head - or to maybe look at it like a maths equation, or two sides of the same coin, ie insofar as the following... Its an absolute given that what Meier has in terms of evidence is pretty unprecedented. There nothing really thats comparable at all - in terms of a contact case. For anyone thats logical this has to be undeniable. And its surely a guarantee that the Meier's story will be embedded into the history books for all time. Now coupled with all this - if we are to go with the notion that reincarnation is a fact of the universe, and all of this has been going on with Meier's spirit form in THIS lifetime - then who's to say what has been going on with that same spirit from in PAST lifetimes?? - could it not be the case that he may have been leaving a noteworthy mark also too in those respective past lives - with an equal or comparable extreme high level of historical relevance & import??
Just a thought - but anyway, in that manner to balance up the equation so to speak. Metaphorically speaking of course - anyway just maybe another way of looking at it.

Further to that - the notion you have raised of Jesus's story bearing similarities to horus & Mithra cult is always an interesting one (ie solar mythos and all that) - however perhaps serving to undermine that.. might be the following - it would appear that there are historical records of a sage or wise person residing and pasing away in Kashmir india - that may well account for a historical person knows as Jmmanuel (Forum member Cpl has made some good posts on this - maybe use the search function)

also another strand that maybe you are not as of yet aware of - it would appear that - analysis of the TJ reveals that certain distinct and curious problems in the text of the book of Matthew are actually resolved by the TJ itself - therefore one is to left with the possible conclusion that the book of Matthew is stemming or originating from the TJ & not the other way around.

anyway thats all - just one or two further strands to maybe muse over - in case you weren't aware of them.

ok Salome

Hi Gib,
Franco is no longer able to post on this forum.

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 21, 2009)

Tobi

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7

Thanks for informing about Franco boy im really glad hes gone, after i posted my advice to him i had a read in the other topics and got very irritated by this rationalistic hardboiler, and i was happy to see others fighting in good spirit against it well done everybody!!!
OKE back to the subject i was really amazed by all Billy wrote about 2012, i have a little friends group where we get together on a saterday and then i try to answer most of the questions about whats coming next period, and also discussing the spiritual teachings, we all agreed that is is a difficult time to inform our brothers because there is disinformation all around. yesterday on television some politician really really tried to denigh the global warming and worst of all nobody nobody! talked about overpopulation. My friends are also fed up with this collective stupidity.
Live is beatyfull if you know how to BE and how to live and this means stop the growth of consuming hordes of people.
Well again just for the fun of it BY BY FRANCO

AND SALOME TO EVERYBODY STILL HERE
Tobi

Gib_niner

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tobi,

yeah just on collective stupidity - just something i have noticed generally online - if one is to follow the general trend of goings on in relation to conspiracy theories and such like - or indeed in respect to the the so called 'truth movement' as it were - well it just strikes me a somewhat very alarming that - vast hordes of devoted followers or subscribers to those ideas being put out by the likes of either Alex Jones or David Icke (this being two of the main contentders)- indeed whole armies of these, an ocean of them - that take every word coming out of the mouths of these two as gospel - and so therefore...very worryingly, ultimately are completely swung over to the basic idea that this planet is nowhere near being overpopulated at all - indeed accordingly, quite the contrary in fact - that you could esaily fit everybody into the state of Texas, or that the planet could possibly sustain as much as 100 billion (i think i remember hearing a high figure such as that being quoted Jeez, talk about signing the planets death warrant!)
In addition any time there is mention of measures being brought in to curtail population - they immediately think its a nefarious plot or dastardly scheme - and instantly start parroting away about 'Georgia guidestones' and things like that - anyway to conclude - something tells me that - owing to this - raising awareness on overpopulation will not be easy to say the least - again to reiterate - whole armies and loyal divisions of these youngsters who will fight tooth and nail to defend those erroneous ideas that they carry about in their heads - who even go so far as to deny climate change itself! - as this has been professed to them (surprise surprise) by their conspiracy buff masters - Icke and Jones! - dear me.

anyway probably you know all this - but just thinking out loud on it - as i have encountered some of this of late.

also for franco if it is the case that you are still reading the forum - and for what its worth

still running with the idea that its important to question everything...and getting back to that aspect you brought up in regard to jesus story being a blatant copy of Horus and Mithra cult etc.
Well i too was interested in that idea for a time - having read the 'Christ conspiracy book' - some few years even before the Zeitgeist film was made (which is where the astrotheology components of it are essentially coming from) - anyway its easy to get sucked in by this book! especially if one has an interest in astrology - you just end up going - oh thats probably it all right, everything sorted all nice and proper at last - (one time i even posted a question on this in the astrology secion - but then that got blocked - why do some threads get blocked anyway?)

In any case - at the following video - there is some debunking of it - in so-far as one of the main sources that was used for the 'Christ Conspiracy' - an egyptologist by the name of Gerald Massey, well it seems that that person never really sourced things properly at all in the very first place - also his ideas being probably very biased in terms of he himself being strongly wrapped in the druidic belief system...anyway perhaps of interest to other folks in general also ..again main point being i think perhaps being simply to...Question everyting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H4kRgFuVXw&feature=related

Jgarbush

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all. I'm a new member. Gib_niner you make a lot of valid points. I really enjoyed reading your post's. It's nice to hear someone make an intelligent argument backed by fact and that's why I've been very interested in the Billy Meier case. Sometimes I have my doubts, but facts are facts and you cant change that.

I work in the IT field so I have a lot of time to youtube subjects that I like. A friend recomended Alex Jones to me. I decided to listen to this guy and he likes to use fact instead of fiction. I remember a prophecy by billy regarding the third world war, cia killing JFK. I have posted a link to something that I think will show how this will all play out in an interview by Alex Jones with Ray McGovern.

http://endgamenow.com/politics-government/ray-mcgovern-on-the-alex-jones-show-090930/

Gib_niner

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Jgarbush

cheers & welcome to the forum.

ok, will have a look at the link now

Mahigitam

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi guys,
in 1951 or 1958 letter i am not sure..but it was mentioned that the "suicide tourism" will grow into a big industry even there is no reason for a person to commit suicide.....

it was an article in "The Times Of India" article...on october 30th,2009

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIH/2009/10/30&PageLabel=14&EntityId=Ar01401&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Justsayno

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Jgarbush, the only problem I have with Alex Jones is that he too has an agenda (as does the zietgiest movie). Even though it deals with "facts", those facts are portrayed in such a light, that it makes everyone associated with it, look evil. As we know, not everything is in black and white - there are so many shades of gray. Not any one person is truly evil, they may do evil things, but they may not be evil in their heart.
But not only does he have an agenda, but his solution is to hole up in the mountains and wait it out. No help there when it comes to your soul. Fear cannot help anyone.

Robb

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys. I am a new member, although I have been following Billy's story, with great interest, for about five years.I have a question as to a prophecy about the future of humans on earth, from the Meier case.The prophecy talked about the discovery of the manipulated gene and onto our having to eventually evacuate earth, due to dying sun.The prophecy also talked about earthman forming alliances with the planets that manipulated our genes.It does not talk about forming [excuse me if I am in error} alliances with the P's or their Federation as we spiritually evolve.I thought that this was the purpose for spiritual evolution: to uplift our society to the awareness of The Laws of Creation and thus contact with the Plejarens. Yet we have future earth mankind rushing back to the planets that manipulated our genes.Where is the mention of our striving to become part of the Plejarian Federation? Help me out if I have misinterpreted something here.Thanx for allowing me to write on this site and the best to you all. Robb

Edward

Post Number: 1529
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robb...

Welcome to the FIGU Board!

I understand your question clearly, and what direction you are going.

I guess, we can conclude, for now, that we of Earth are still at a much Lower
Level...when it comes down to Creational Spirituality. We have yet to
Prove...ourselves to the Plejarans and the Federation.

Federation alliance Spiritual Levels, can vary also, I would think, but the
differences would not be that great as compared to us Earth humans, today.

The Plejarans did once mentioned, that they do not make Official Contact..in
alliance or similar form, with a human species...that had not yet...controlled TRUE
Space Travel. And with the knowledge, that we Earth Humans, still utilize very
Primitive elements to conduct such aspects.

Perhaps, when the above mentioned (and other related [Creational/Spiritual]
aspects) will become reality...contact will be made, and be Official, and be
granted the entrance into alliance....

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Robb,

A very relevant question.

Unless we correct our manipulated gene and have peace within earth plus more or less get rid of cultic religions, we may be a threat to spiritually evolved races.

A few decades ago Billy was taken to the future earth (about 500 years in future) and visited earth moon. Earth human had conquered the solar system by then. Semjase then avoided moon station and did not made contact with earth humans in moon and shielded her ship. That may be a sign of things to come. But then again, things have changed for the better I suppose as we have avoided the third world war till now on a number of occasion. Even if say 1000 years down the line, the Plejaren have open contacts with us, they would not tell this to us as now, as this might give a wrong impression to us that they are in a recruiting mission and compromise mission objective.

Salome

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ola amigas,

Regarding Billy's predictions on Oil reserves, resources, extraction, etc, here is finally an article that exposes some of the truth behind the scenes of the main stream media. Ooops, looks like one bit of truth slipped out. Will also paste it into the German forum with some translation (they are quite brushed up on their english.. :-) )

Article has nice graphic, yet may be underrepresented.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/nov/09/peak-oil-international-energy-agency

Pasted text of article as of today, in case it gets moved offline:

The world is much closer to running out of oil than official estimates admit, according to a whistleblower at the International Energy Agency who claims it has been deliberately underplaying a looming shortage for fear of triggering panic buying.

The senior official claims the US has played an influential role in encouraging the watchdog to underplay the rate of decline from existing oil fields while overplaying the chances of finding new reserves.

The allegations raise serious questions about the accuracy of the organisation's latest World Energy Outlook on oil demand and supply to be published tomorrow – which is used by the British and many other governments to help guide their wider energy and climate change policies.
'There's suspicion the IEA has been influenced by the US' Link to this audio

In particular they question the prediction in the last World Economic Outlook, believed to be repeated again this year, that oil production can be raised from its current level of 83m barrels a day to 105m barrels. External critics have frequently argued that this cannot be substantiated by firm evidence and say the world has already passed its peak in oil production.

Now the "peak oil" theory is gaining support at the heart of the global energy establishment. "The IEA in 2005 was predicting oil supplies could rise as high as 120m barrels a day by 2030 although it was forced to reduce this gradually to 116m and then 105m last year," said the IEA source, who was unwilling to be identified for fear of reprisals inside the industry. "The 120m figure always was nonsense but even today's number is much higher than can be justified and the IEA knows this.

"Many inside the organisation believe that maintaining oil supplies at even 90m to 95m barrels a day would be impossible but there are fears that panic could spread on the financial markets if the figures were brought down further. And the Americans fear the end of oil supremacy because it would threaten their power over access to oil resources," he added.

A second senior IEA source, who has now left but was also unwilling to give his name, said a key rule at the organisation was that it was "imperative not to anger the Americans" but the fact was that there was not as much oil in the world as had been admitted. "We have [already] entered the 'peak oil' zone. I think that the situation is really bad," he added.

The IEA acknowledges the importance of its own figures, boasting on its website: "The IEA governments and industry from all across the globe have come to rely on the World Energy Outlook to provide a consistent basis on which they can formulate policies and design business plans."

The British government, among others, always uses the IEA statistics rather than any of its own to argue that there is little threat to long-term oil supplies.

The IEA said tonight that peak oil critics had often wrongly questioned the accuracy of its figures. A spokesman said it was unable to comment ahead of the 2009 report being released tomorrow.

John Hemming, the MP who chairs the all-party parliamentary group on peak oil and gas, said the revelations confirmed his suspicions that the IEA underplayed how quickly the world was running out and this had profound implications for British government energy policy.

He said he had also been contacted by some IEA officials unhappy with its lack of independent scepticism over predictions. "Reliance on IEA reports has been used to justify claims that oil and gas supplies will not peak before 2030. It is clear now that this will not be the case and the IEA figures cannot be relied on," said Hemming.

"This all gives an importance to the Copenhagen [climate change] talks and an urgent need for the UK to move faster towards a more sustainable [lower carbon] economy if it is to avoid severe economic dislocation," he added.

The IEA was established in 1974 after the oil crisis in an attempt to try to safeguard energy supplies to the west. The World Energy Outlook is produced annually under the control of the IEA's chief economist, Fatih Birol, who has defended the projections from earlier outside attack. Peak oil critics have often questioned the IEA figures.

But now IEA sources who have contacted the Guardian say that Birol has increasingly been facing questions about the figures inside the organisation.

Matt Simmons, a respected oil industry expert, has long questioned the decline rates and oil statistics provided by Saudi Arabia on its own fields. He has raised questions about whether peak oil is much closer than many have accepted.

A report by the UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC) last month said worldwide production of conventionally extracted oil could "peak" and go into terminal decline before 2020 – but that the government was not facing up to the risk. Steve Sorrell, chief author of the report, said forecasts suggesting oil production will not peak before 2030 were "at best optimistic and at worst implausible".

But as far back as 2004 there have been people making similar warnings. Colin Campbell, a former executive with Total of France told a conference: "If the real [oil reserve] figures were to come out there would be panic on the stock markets … in the end that would suit no one."

End of article. BTW, moderators, not sure if this is posted in the right spot.. please move if necessary. Much love to all, and enjoy.

d

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robb,

Planets that manipulated or had an impact on our genes: Pleiades and their Plejaren, Vega and Sirius as far as I know, please correct me therefore (ie, this should comprise our cumulative genetic past including earth's natural evolutive steps).

Our desire to join the Federation of our genetic past has not specifically been mentioned and perhaps this would be on purpose.

Conjecture on my behalf: Reading between the lines of the predictions puts us in line with reconnecting with our past relatively soon, at a point in time where WE are CUMULATIVELY ready to make the said 'call' to our genetic precursors. This would mean that *when* we are ready, we make contact with "The Federation". This would imply continuing on our path evolving via creation, as you hinted. Seems like we are not there yet and Semjase didn't talk about it for obvious reasons. So maybe we wait and reincarnate a couple times...

Great to have you here Robb. May all good things come your way, and don't get in the way of the good things...

d

Justsayno

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colorado dirk, we may be low on oil but we have oodles of natural gas - which includes methane, ethane and propane and all the anes in between. The amounts of gas they have already burnt off would heat this province for years to come.
Yes we do reincarnate and although I have no physical proof, I can tell you that my practitioner told me that I used to be in some sort of religious cult (pick any religion) in my previous life. She told me I had to cover up my body and always pray because my religion insisted on long episodes of pomp and circumstance. She said that my husband used to beat me and because I was a woman, I was treated like an animal. She says that's why I'm such a rebel in this life, lol. She told me a few things about my kids previous lives too. My son who is right handed constantly injures his left arm because he died in battle in his previous life and used his left arm to shield himself. Funny that now he's been made aware of that, he no longer injures his left arm. My daughter was a beggar in her previous life and that's why she's so meek now (but we're working on that). So none of us were anyone famous or anything. Just people who still have some issues from previous lives. So somewhere in our genetic code it's still there. I've also come to realize that you know that saying "sins of the father"? We also have that in us, the mental aspects of our predecessors. If they had issues (and face it, who doesn't) we will inherit those too.

Hunter

Post Number: 298
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robb,
I haven't read that particular contact in a while, but I believe the "rushing back to the planets that manipulated our genes" comes from a not well thought out decision on the part of earth humans. I believe it stems from a desire to immediately race into space after unlocking some of the mysteries of the ruins on Mars. The contact mentions that we will encounter come type of new race, a "horror," on the way.

Yes, the Plejarens want to have alliances with all potential races. But we must evolve to that level and demonstrate our worthiness before such open contacts will occur.

Hector

Post Number: 529
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact 251 a certain prophecy speaks of robotic humans....

" The future will hold nothing positive pertaining to scientists because they will have begun to perform their first genetic manipulations on humans and animals by this time, and will be creating entities, so-called 'semi-humans', whom they will produce by crossing humans with pigs and then train them as fighting machines. These entities will be sent into war and also perform a variety of tasks in space. However, this situation will not go well very long. The entities will oppose their creators, like it is also the case with robotic humans who will have arms and legs amputated so that their nervous system can be attached to minute electronic-biologic devices, whereby these semi-humans become living navigational devices for spaceships and every type of weaponry, machinery and terrestrial vehicles, to name but a few."

The technology needed to attach electronic devices to the nervous system is real/available right now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1226683/The-amazing-man-drives-car-thought-powered-arms-losing-limbs-accident.html

(Message edited by scott on November 23, 2009)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i should have posted this here instead in "current earth events"
RISING SEA LEVELS:Meier correct again!

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) - [59 cm ]- 2007
Scientists at a climate change summit in Copenhagen - [0.9-1.2 metres ] - March 2009
U.S. Climate Change Science Program - [4-5 feet] - 2. Dec 2009
Meier reports - 160 centimeters (5'3") - November 18, 2006

http://www.australia.to/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2957:new-forecast-4ft-sea-level-rise-by-2100-threatened-destinations-include-manhattan-maldives&catid=71:world-news&Itemid=30...

Micheal HOrn can use this in his new DVD with kal korff....
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Darren

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

reading that prophecy always reminds me of the cult classic film Blade Runner staring Harrison Ford. Have you seen it? Brilliant story/film!

Hector

Post Number: 535
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren quite a few posts have been written about that magnificient movie here in the Figu Forum. Go to section " The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews"....you will realize many of us really like the movie, perceive it as a metaphor, as an allegory of past terrestrial history (and future events to come, as well)....

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/7764.html#POST29597

Best regards

Darren

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes i read that section some time ago but I forgot that it was you who posted that post.
feel bit silly now having asked that question if u seen the film.

Edward

Post Number: 1550
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector...

Yes, I did once mentioned here, years back...of 'Blade Runner'.

One of my all time favorites.

Typical scenario of our future to be, when we reach such level of science. And
the 'back firing' effect...it may generate. [Doctor Frankenstein, and his
Monster!]

Edward.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone up to speed on Meier material at all - there is a film called 'Starship Invasions' (project genocide) which makes for a slightly interesting watch at times.

the whole film can be watched on youtube in separate parts

though, be warned - very dated, & nothing on the scale of the production values of blade runner!

Robb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This subject is concerning the answer Billy gave to a question about the future of the global economy.He said it is all about the american dollar.As time passes, ie. now, the american dollar is losing in value.With the passage of time,quantatative easing [increase in the printing of paper, fiat, currency] to enable global stimulus for the survival of the "too big to fail" banks and other financial institutions.Like the Weimar republic, this will lead to hyperinflation and the value of all paper currencies to go to zero.I have been given limited approval to mention the following, so as to hopefully help those, who want to understand the theory of how money works and better prepare themselves for the future.Keynesian theory, the creation of money without any collaterol, is what the financial system is using right now.Without the corresponding collaterol with the creation of money, corporations and governments are able to do creative bookkeeping, which has got us into this mess.Austrian economical theory insists on collaterrol with money creation.A non profit website Financialsense.com explains what is happening to the economy thru the eyes of Austrian economics,so that you will understand what is really going on and how to protect your assets.They do not recommend any services. They just teach economical common sense so that you can think for yourself.The broadcast hour on the website is the place to go. I recommend Dec. 19 2009 broadcast as very informative for 2010

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page