Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Diet » Archive through March 26, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 168
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Melli,

The Plejaren have in all probability figured out the ill effects of cows milk on certain human bodies and have corrected the effects accordingly. Cows may be for a different purpose on Erra than for what we use them for here on Terra. If Quetzel used the cows for his own consumption he probably knows exactly how to modify or has the cow modify it's endocrine system to be compatible with humans.

The Plejaren advise us on a similar correction must be made, in regards to energy from elementry particles...(I.E.nuclear energy) a bright solution to many of our problems, if only we learn to contain the harmful radiation our present use exudes and return it, when we are finished using it to return it to a more "natural" state more compatible with the Earth.

Maybe through magnetic (bottle) field type manipulation reintegrating the elementary particles into a more benign more earth friendly form that does not adversely effect the planet for thousands of years...

After all, they tell us genetic manipulation is indeed a steller brightness in our future and can be immensely helpful... if we only use our minds along with our Gemüte...

From Contact 217 http://www.gaiaguys.net/meierv5p316-317.htm

33. Tatsächlich enthält die Milch, insbesondere die Kuhmilch, viele Stoffe, die nicht gerade als gesundheitsfördernd zu bezeichnen sind.

33. Actually milk, especially cow's milk, contains many substances that cannot exactly be designated as promoting health.

Thank you Melli for making us aware of this increasingly important point. It will be more important as our population grows in the coming years.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 265
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes, personally i think there are better ways to get minerals aside from drinking your own urine.
thanks for teh response rarena

Leann

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
Just thought I would direct your attention to something most of you probably have never heard of. It's called Serrapeptase and I know it works. If you have pains that won't go away or you want to clean out your arteries I suggest you read the following article. It's good for anything that is caused by inflammation and I'm of the opinion that inflammation is the culprit of lots of things. My husband who takes heart medication takes this so I know it's safe.
http://www.smartnutrition.info/serrapeptase-article.htm
Salome,
Leann

Trevor

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, is there any mention in the Meier material about the health properties of garlic?

For thousands of years amazing magical and medicinal powers have been attributed to garlic. Prized as a legendary protectant against vampires in Transylvania, it has also been used to enhance sexual prowess and fight off infections.

During the eighteenth century, Russians utilized garlic to treat influenza. Eventually, garlic would become known as “Russian penicillin.” American colonists regarded garlic for its ability to kill parasites. In the nineteenth century, Louis Pasteur finally proved scientifically that garlic contains antibiotic properties. His discovery led to the initiation of hundreds of studies which have substantiated his findings. What was thought to be nothing more than a culinary ingredient has medicinal value. Garlic can effectively kill bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites.

And recently, medical research has focused on garlic’s potential value in treating cardiovascular disorders and as an anti-cancer agent. And the National Cancer Institute has labelled Garlic as being one of those foods which may have profound cancer prevention potential.

Likeaflower

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Trevor,

Garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic, anti-septic, etc. and very healthy indeed. There is of course plenty of proof to support the claims.

There is no mention of garlic in the teachings that I am personally aware of, but that is neither here nor there. A good test of validity is 'time'. Naturally we have lost much knowledge about natural medicine, and there are inconsistencies and untruths in what little knowledge about herbology remains today (little in comparison to the knowledge yet to be gained). The current inconsistencies, etc. are simply due to human error, so picking the valid from the invalid is for each individual to figure out for himself.

I would like to add only that things that have stood the test of ages are usually correct, i.e. the "Truth" never dies.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gorgeouspil contains a lot of garlic and great chinese herbs: www.alexchiurings.com
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Trevor

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Likeaflower,

yes i was aware that garlic was proven as being a powerful natural antibiotic, anti-septic, etc. I just wanted to know if there were any writings in the Meier material about what types of beneficial healing properties Garlic can give, other then the ones we are already aware of. The reason I asked is because there are so many other claims about Garlic on the net, quite a few of them I suspect could be true, and other just myths. It would have been nice to know which ones are, and which ones aren't.

Oh, another reason why I thought there may have been some mention on the healing properties of Garlic in the Meier material was because I remembered it being referred to as “the stinking rose” in the Talmud, Bible.

Do you know if there is also any mention of Garlic in the corrected Talmud from Steelmark?

I am looking forward to getting it as soon as it comes out, hopefully it be soon.

Likeaflower

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trevor,

I'm not personally aware of any other mention of garlic in the teachings that I have studied so far, so I couldn't tell you for sure. I do know the OM makes mention of fruit and honey, it may mention other foodstuffs also.
Overpopulation - A threat to all life
http://overpopulationthreat.blogspot.com/

Edward

Post Number: 821
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trevor....

I would agree with the postings given.

Garlic is something I use EVERY DAY, to be frank. Of course, in combination
with other herbs. I can not live with-out it, as it seems.

The Romans ate Garlic before battles, as I have gathered. It is said, for them,
to give them the extra boost, to achieve their battle properties. It is even
said, that in Roman times...Garlic was even utilized as 'Payments'! As this
story would correspond to the previous, above mentioned. So, it almost had a
gold-like value.

And there is a joke, about the mentioned: The Romans won their wars because
they ate Garlic, which then...made their enemies run like the wind; which was
caused by, the Romans' breaths...smelling like Garlic...:-)

Edward.

Cpl

Post Number: 277
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy tried St. John's Wort for his phantom limb pain? If not perhaps a moderator would like to pass this on to Billy. It is said to be very helpful. It was used as far back as Roman times by battlefield physicians who knew it would speed healing from trauma and wounds. Cayenne is also said to be a good pain reliever, though usually topical.

Source: A Special Supplement to Nutrition & Healing.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why would billy want to get rid of that.

in a documentary in the 70's he said evrytime he feels some pain out of the blue for no reason.
that means there is danger ahead.

so it's a good warning sign.

also if it bothered him, the plejaran would help him get rid of it.

Likeaflower

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Cpl,

The 'phantom pain' that people experience when they are minus a limb or digit is caused by the always present auric energy of the missing limb; it is not pain in the sense that we understand pain to be when we receive a wound, have arthritis, etc.

In other words, it is not the type of pain caused by the body's natural healing response such as inflammation of the injured area.

(Inflamation definition: Inflammation is a process by which the body’s white blood cells and chemicals protect us from infection and foreign substances such as bacteria and viruses).

Salome,
Anthea C.
Overpopulation Threat Blog

Cpl

Post Number: 279
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea,

You wrote:
"...it is not pain in the sense that we understand pain to be when we receive a wound, have arthritis, etc....In other words, it is not the type of pain caused by the body's natural healing response such as inflammation of the injured area."

This is a given, but it is a pain nonetheless, and one that St John's Wort is professionally reported to have helped ease.

Hi OD,
You wrote: "...in the 70's he said evrytime he feels some pain out of the blue for no reason.
that means there is danger ahead.
so it's a good warning sign."

Is this pain specifically in his phantom limb, or the pain or bodily ill-at-ease many can feel in the body when danger is around? When I read about that it wasn't clear exactly what pain he was referring to though it didn't sound to me as though the phantom limb was functioning as a danger alarm clock.

Anyway if Billy wants to keep his pain he doesn't have to do anything. I think I read that he was not altogether happy with it and that he would like some relief. I would be surprised if St. John's Wort healed or cured it altogether. It is just something that could be mentioned to him for his consederation.

Best,
cpl

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember Billy feels pain in his low backbones when there is danger approaching.
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Edward

Post Number: 824
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, I would agree with Anthea.

I can only think that 'Fine Auric Matter' STILL processes itself in the area of
the missing part. So, it still being sensed...in a painful manner or just as if
One could still feel...the presences, is due to the mentioned, I would say.

So, Fine Auric Matter, would indeed Still....be functioning itself, out of
natural processing manifestation; from/and within the working functions of the
Spirit, I would thing. So, there may be Spirit influence on the Fine Auric
Matter, which produces the above mentioned sensation(s). Knowing that the
Spirit produces 'Life Force' for our Material Body as well as for the Fine Auric
Matter particles which surrounds the human body.

Franco: Yes, very true. Than Billy will at least STAY PUT! :-)

Edward.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Auric forces last centuries, as Billy explained about skeletons, which should be buried.
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I noticed a few posts ago that a number of members were making positive statements about garlic. I have eaten heaps of it in the past,but after I read as much as I could(from the internet) about Bob Beck and his protocols for curing all pathogenic diseases,I have stopped eating it. I include below part of an article-make of it what you will!!
Garlic - a Brain Poison?
from GARLIC - TOXIC SHOCK! Reprinted from Nexus Magazine, Feb/Mar 2001. Source: From a lecture by physicist Dr. Robert C Beck, DSc, given at the Whole Life Expo, Seattle, WA, USA, in March 1996.
The reason garlic* is so toxic, the sulphone* hydroxyl* ion penetrates the blood-brain barrier, just like DMSO [a sulfoxide*], and is a specific poison for higher-life forms and brain cells. We discovered this, much to our horror, when I (Bob Beck, DSc) was the world's largest manufacturer of ethical EEG [electroencephalography*] feedback equipment.
We'd have people come back from lunch that looked clinically dead on an encephalograph, which we used to calibrate their progress. "Well, what happened?" "Well, I went to an Italian restaurant and there was some garlic in my salad dressing!" So we had them sign things that they wouldn't touch garlic before classes or we were wasting their time, their money and my time.
I guess some of you ... are pilots or have been in flight tests... I was in flight test engineering in Doc Hallan's group in the 1950s. The flight surgeon would come around every month and remind all of us: "Don't you dare touch any garlic 72 hours before you fly one of our airplanes, because it'll double or triple your reaction time. You're three times slower than you would be if you'd not had a few drops of garlic."
Well, we didn't know why for 20 years later, until I owned the Alpha-Metrics Corporation. We were building biofeedback equipment and found out that garlic usually desynchronises your brain waves.
So I funded a study at Stanford and, sure enough, they found that it's a poison. You can rub a clove of garlic on your foot - you can smell it shortly later on your wrists. So it penetrates the body. This is why DMSO smells a lot like garlic: that sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates all the barriers including the corpus callosum* in the brain.
Amazing!To eat or not to eat-your choice!It also destroys brain cells;but don't worry,we have plenty which we dont use!
Charles

Edward

Post Number: 837
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles.....

Well, if One eats TOO MUCH of anything, it will have a Backfiring Effect!

I knew in the past some Krishna followers, and they did/could not consume:
GARLIC, Onions, Hot Peppers...etc. Also, due to what you have mentioned.

As Billy mentioned and made very clear: That WE should nourish our Body in a -
Balanced - manner. Which means NOT to 'Over Do' our usage of anything that is
edible. So, there is NO need to eliminate the above mentioned edibles.

Thus, the Krishna movement were truly 'overdoing' themselves, with limiting or
eliminating the above mentioned aspects/edibles....to their daily consumption!

In most cases, I found that they looked very very Pale, and Unhealthy. Never
could get them to LAUGH at one of my jokes...:-) They just seemed to miss
FUT(Energy), as they say, here.

So, eating Garlic in Moderation usage, will do NO harm.

Look at the Italian population: they eat Garlic every day, and are known to be
very Happy and Healthy people! They are FUN people to be around: and Thanks
To GARLIC, is my opinion!

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 839
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles....

In addition: Yes, the mentioned in my previous posting would also include to
some other TM movements...as far as I know.

It had something to do with the Flammable/Hot contents, and so forth, and the
even Acid/Sour edibles were not permitted.

Edward.

Zefram

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I wonder, are they the plejaren vegetarians?. Thanks.

Salome
Zefram

Scott

Post Number: 1273
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zefram,

No the Plejarens are not vegetarians according to the teachings. They do eat meat, but not through the killing of livestock. They are able to grow their meat for consumption. It has been mentioned that meat products are necessary in the diet as much as fruits and vegetables according to what I remember reading.

Regards
Scott

Johnnyboy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Folks,

I have been told that gluton is harmfull to human health. It is a sticky substance [storage protien] found in some grains such as wheat. It is said that it affects far more humans than just those with celiac desease. Would you know anything about this or perhaps ask Billy?

Thank you
Johnnyboy

---------------
Johnnyboy, I have not come across mention of gluten specfically in Billy's writings, however can say that it is only a problem for those who have a sensitivity to it.
Grains are eaten by humans on earth, by the Plejaren, and by other humans the Plejaren grow food for as well.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 26, 2010)

Davidmg

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnnyboy,

Yes it is a problem for many people on earth. My wife has celiac disease along with the side affects because of the gluten in wheat. Many people have it and are not unaware of it. Also many doctors misdiagnose the problem. What happens is that within the intestinal walls the small villi get damaged to the point that the are almost smooth. And therefore unable to digest many foods properly leading to poor intake of nutrients of our planets already poor food standards. My wife had to go to the doctors to verify that she indeed has celiac disease. The two tests where a blood test and a biopsy. The disease may also be present in other family members. But please consult a professional doctor who has knowledge about celiac.

see this following web site for more info.

http://www.celiac.ca/celiac.php

DavidmG

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page