Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 10, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 10, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 213, Tuesday, December 2, 1986

Quetzal:

"It will be in the years after 1995, when Switzerland will be confronted with old events of World War II, which will then also carry into the third millennium. A security guard by the name of Christoph Meili will find old data papers in a bank, which will be destined for the shredder and which will show account details of the Jewish people from the last World War. The security guard will steal these papers...will flee to America....Swiss government and banks...will be attacked several times for financial reasons of lawyers, especially by a lawyer Fagan of American origin, who will be out for money and fame"

Corroboration :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Meili
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Mahigitam

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...in the coming war zones in the Balkans, when murder and destruction will rule in Kosovo and in virtually the whole area of Yugoslavia, released and ordered by the criminal Serbian politician, Slobodan Miloševic, who will bear the name Death Dictator in certain circles and who will bring endless death and suffering over all of Yugoslavia, but especially in Kosovo. But for this, he will be called to account around the turn of the millennium by the so-called International Court of Justice."

Corroboration :

"Milosevic arrested " - 1 April, 2001
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1254263.stm

Mahigitam

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"....Indian guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar... Art of Living...The country is India, of course; however, up to the turn of the millennium, about 140 countries around the world must come to terms with the fact that they are overflowed with more than 1.5 million sect followers..."

Corroboration :

http://www.artofliving.org/intl/Founder/tabid/57/Default.aspx

"Present in over 140 countries, it formulates, and implements lasting solutions to conflicts, and issues faced by individuals, communities and nations.." (now over 151 countries)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 206, Friday, March 7, 1986
"It will be very bad with the Swiss national pride, namely in the year 2001, when the Swissair will be entered by irresponsible managers and administrators...."

CORROBORATION : 2001

A nation in shock: Swissair crisis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/crossing_continents/1677085.stm

"For years, Switzerland has prided itself on having one of the most prestigious airlines in the world. But the humiliating demise of Swissair has left the nation stunned."

J_jansen

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Thanks for posting all those corroborations of events predicted by Meier. But if I'm not mistaken here there might be a drawback to their evidence value: weren't the contact notes from 1986 only recently published by FIGU somewhere after 2001? I thought it had to do with Billy Meier not being able to write down the notes in in the 80ies due to having health problems, but I could be wrong here.

Jeroen
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Thomas

Post Number: 861
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add to what Jeroen said, I would like to mention something along those lines that always bothered me. Even though there is so much other evidence to verify the case, it could be used as "ammunition" by opposers that many of the so called prophecies and predictions were added after the fact as far as the publicly available contact note versions show. For example in the 251st contact, there was no mention of the World Trade Center until after the event happened and then it was added. I know the reasons for this but I am just saying that there is no value in the prophecies that were not actually given to the public until afterward. Of course there were many that WERE given in advance and they should not be overlooked. On the other hand many so called "predictions" which were not supposedly alterable did not come to pass, such as the finding of the AIDS cure etc. By the way I thought the cure was found but not public but Ptaah verified as I recall that it hasn't yet been found. There were others but that is beyond the scope of this post.

Even if we believe that BEAM is the real deal, it is best to always see things as they are and not through FIGU worshipper colored glasses :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Mahigitam

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought of what j_jansen said..
we are really not sure which contact notes were available to public by the time it was written down...also in some contact reports with sensitive topics like 9/11 & fake moon landing & deaths of famous personalities etc were only revealed later,i.e. after the events happened....
regarding this it would be great if someone could clarify this issue as to what contact notes/parts of contact notes were published in exact specified dates and available to public...

-------------------
by the way when were the first german contact blocks published with copyrights..

Elreyjr

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

IMHO, the issue of credibility lies not on timely public disclosure but on the authentication by Swiss government office/or similar on the Contact Notes in the form of copyrights or the like which, as was told in this forum, is the practice of FIGU. Hopefully this is/have been done even with the original manuscripts of Billy and not only at the time of publishing in book form.

Hi Mahigitam, thanks for all your efforts in looking for the corroborations and to let us share them. You/us having a cross-indexed list would be ideal.

Jun
My will be done.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have added many of those to my article:

http://theyfly.com/articles/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_%20UP%20.htm

See also:

http://theyfly.com/Atmospheric_Collapse.htm

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 229
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong thread. I want to touch on Contact report 481, October 14th, 2009 about the prophesy/prediction of Oxygen Collapse.
http://theyfly.com/Atmospheric_Collapse.htm

Excerpt from
http://www.palmbayflorida.org/publicworks/stormwater/documents/fish_kill.pdf

"There are many factors that reduce water’s ability to hold oxygen. The amount of oxygen
held depends greatly on the temperature of the water. As temperatures rise, the amount of
DO the water can hold lessens.
The other factor which influences the DO levels of water is
the amount of other compounds the water is already holding. These compounds may be
solids, chemicals, or even other gasses, all of which can reduce the amount of DO the water
can hold."

----

It seems that its not only the Oceans that maybe suffering from low Oxygen levels.

Excerpt from http://www.annapolisriver.ca/downloads/Low_Dissolved_Oxygen_2007.pdf

"Executive Summary
Water quality monitoring was conducted on the lower Annapolis River (Bridgetown to Annapolis Royal) between April 9 and November 1, 2006, to investigate the depression of dissolved oxygen levels. During the summer and early autumn of 2006, water below the halocline of the Annapolis River estuary was found to have depressed levels of dissolved oxygen (DO). Using a variety of sampling and analysis methods, dissolved oxygen in the underlying saltwater was found to be in the range of 2 to 5 mg/L, with a lowest recorded value of 1.5 mg/L, on October 5, 2006. The zone of oxygen depleted saltwater below the halocline was found to extend from at least 1 km above the Town of Bridgetown to at least 20 km downstream. The DO levels observed are well below the national and provincial water quality guidelines for the protection of aquatic life. DO levels observed are sufficiently low to cause stress, displacement or death of aquatic life."

I did find other website which claim that certain rivers are suffering from low Oxygen level but they claim this is due to pollution and that the rivers are getting shallower. Which is another problem of its own through overpopulation and climatic changes.

Not a pretty out look for the future by any means.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Mahigitam

Post Number: 135
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 238, 18th May 1991

PTAAH : So it will also be with the rebels in Moscow, who will be influenced by these murderous and truth-hostile forces to overthrow Mikhail Gorbachev, which they fortunately won’t succeed in doing; however, he will already assume his office again just days after the coup attempt. Thus, he will continue his positive reforms, even against all adversities that
are placed in his way, whereby in particular, the power-hungry Boris Yeltsin will become a talking point, in terms of hostility against Gorbachev.

CORROBORATION : 19, August 1991

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/19/newsid_2499000/2499453.stm
"Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev has been overthrown after a coup by Communist hardliners."

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mahigitam,

Remember the computer is only as good as the programmer. There is certainly more to this than meets the eye. The only one's involved are the one's that are so called on the top, everything else is strictly pure conjecture!

Always use discernment with a little dash of perspective based on a bit of overall experience. We all can't be on the top, although that is why we are certainly all here and trying and will ultimately achieve with this Forum ;)

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ~
Mark Twain
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

J_jansen

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the evidence value of Meier's predictions: IMO the situation would be convincing when the original books/manuscripts with the correct predictions have been spread and read by other people beforehand. The following prediction seems to be such a case:

Quetzal states in contact #215 on February 28,1987 that in 2002 Japanese scientist will pass on spinach plant genes in pigs. In 2002 this predictions indeed fulfilled it self. Source: FIGU Bulletin #40.

This one might be one of the pieces of gold since it was apparently read beforehand by H. Lanzendorfer and it is also accurate and probably the info was impossible to obtain beforehand.
I've also added this one in the list my best evidence article at:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Best_evidence_article,_Internet,_January_2009

Regarding the situation that many predictions might have been published afterwards: perhaps they are part of the careful alien strategy of adding faked fake evidence elements. Just like the WC beamship that seems to be made of all kinds of daily objects (trash can lid etc.).
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Sanjin

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that one of the biggest reason why the Plejaren are not providing what we could call fool-proof evidence, is because people would then believe all of the information instead of developing the required understanding to comprehend it by questioning every singe detail in the case.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Kingman

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's an article that describes the murder of a Pope that Billy is told by the Plejaren was murdered.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13299-Detroit-Traditionalist-Catholic-Examiner~y2009m6d30-John-Paul-I-murder-in-the-Vatican?cid=email-this-article
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1726
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn....

Have come across similar information, in Documentary format, as well as just
articles, etc.

Positive to know, that the facts are surfacing, as to what Billy and the
Plejarans have mentioned, previously.

Positive for you to mention it.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 136, Tuesday, the 14th of October 1980

SEMJASE: You know, nevertheless, that the so-called daylight-savings time in the countries of Europe plays a large role.

BILLY : Of course, but Switzerland has wisely kept itself from this for approximately 40 years.

SEMJASE: Sure, but in the year 1981, it will be reintroduced.

BILLY: That cannot be true. That is idiocy because such a change only brings tremendous financial expenses with itself and moreover, absolutely no energy savings; how “super-intelligent” this idea is.

CORROBORATION:

Study: Daylight saving time a waste of energy
http://www.physorg.com/news187946326.html

"Daylight saving time is supposed to reduce energy use, but data gathered from a state in the US suggests it actually does the opposite."
It is not your thought or my thought, it is thought -J.K.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 293
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

I am aware of the corroboration and this is, incidentally, the latest addition to the list of prophecies and predictions which I have read first in the Meier material and then afterward in the news media.

Sometime I wonder why we earthmen still need prophecies and predictions even after reading Billy's books and articles? Prophecies and predictions makes sence only so long as to guide us to his books. From then on, they are redundant as far as making up the mind for authenticity of this case is concerned. His writings are so full of logic, wisdom and intelligence, yet written in a simplified manner that one thing is for sure i.e. this man is an extraordinary genius. Take out the extraterrestrial factor from this case, and I would still side with this man just because I agree to his logical and genius views.
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes agree with u totally, well put..
It is not your thought or my thought, it is thought -J.K.

Robb

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To those following prophecies,in the Henoch prophecies,do two U.S. civil wars come before WW3 or after?Check me if I am incorrect on my understanding of this prophecy.Troubled times are to begin with the death of four high placed world leaders.The reign of the last pope,Petrus Romanus begins with the death of this pope.The moslems rise up in Europe.There is armed conflict between France and Spain.Europe dissolves into violence and civil wars.Catholic church collapses.Two civil wars occur in the U.S..I am not sure if Russia starts her world conquests, ie. with the invasion of Scandinavia..etc., before or during WW3.The war lasts 888 days.It starts in a November.All sorts of callamities happen before during and after WW3 and after 800 hundred years, religious insanity starts to disappear from the Earth.The Pope's troubles,re:behavior of some of his priests,during this Easter, and laws recently passed in Europe concerning Moslem female dress, are not good signs.To me, these occurrences appear as major warnings of Prophecy turning into Prediction if earth humans don't smarten up very very quickly.Thanx.. from Robb

Mahigitam

Post Number: 158
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 248, Thursday, February 3, 1994

BIlly: Then the next question: what insights and experiences do you have, as a doctor, in reference to the fact that the vice of smoking among females should produce a vaginal discharge?

Ptaah: That also corresponds to our insights and experiences. Females who indulge in the vice of smoking aren’t just endangered in the genital area – as this is how men are affected by it, yet in a more cancerous form, whereby the prostate and vas deferens and testes can be affected.

With females, the dangers of inflammations of the fallopian tubes and ovaries and of fallopian tube and ovarian cancer are promoted by smoking. Also, itchiness and eczema in the genital area frequently trace back to smoking, as well as infertility, which can particularly occur in girls and in young women, but from which the men also aren’t excluded, who can likewise succumb to
infertility by smoking.

CORROBORATION:

Smoking can trigger infertility - July 2001
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1026-smoking-can-trigger-infertility.html

"Infertility can be triggered by toxic chemicals found in exhaust fumes and cigarette smoke...."

Cigarette smoking may raise prostate cancer risk - April 2010
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62245F20100303

"Cigarette smoking may increase a man's risk for developing and dying from prostate cancer, pooled data from 24 studies involving 21,600 men with the disease indicates..."

Studies Explore the Many Complex Linkages Between Smoking and Cancer - April 2006
http://www.aacr.org/home/public--media/aacr-press-releases/press-releases-2006.aspx?d=848

"New studies are revealing an association between smoking and ovarian cancer...."
-------------------------------------------
Ovarian Cancer Risk Not Affected By Alcohol And Smoking, But Reduced By Caffeine, Study Finds - March 2008
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080122101945.htm

"A new study has found that cigarette smoking and alcohol consumption do not have an effect on ovarian cancer risk, while caffeine intake may lower the risk, particularly in women not using hormones."

Still we havent established the link between smoking & increased risk of ovarian cancer..but found link between smoking and mucinous ovarian cancer which is a subtype of ovarian cancer...
p.s: If anyone has found source on connection bwn ovarian cancer & smoking , let me know
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Sergi

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Infertility is a good thing in todays overpopulated world.

Edward

Post Number: 1738
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam.....

Yes, the relation between Smoking and Infertility, has been known for some
decades, now. Positive for you to present, the Conformations by Billy and
Ptaah.

Once, the smoking components...enters your bloodstream: NO WAY, stopping this
from affecting One's fatal/reproductive organs(, etc...)! It can not get any
Logical.....

Would agree with, Sergi.

Plain old: Cause and Effect!

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page