Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 12, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 12, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 166
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

salome Edward

here i find some more interesting articles about smoking & smoking industry

Cigarettes may contain pigs blood
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/cigarettes-may-contain-pigs-blood/story-e6freuyi-1225847538778

"The Dutch research found pig haemoglobin - a blood protein - was being used to make cigarette filters more effective at trapping harmful chemicals before they could enter a smoker's lungs."

Puffing on Polonium
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/01/opinion/01proctor.html

"The industry has been aware at least since the 1960s that cigarettes contain significant levels of polonium. Exactly how it gets into tobacco is not entirely understood, but uranium “daughter products” naturally present in soils seem to be selectively absorbed by the tobacco plant, where they decay into radioactive polonium..."
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Edward

Post Number: 1746
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Interesting supplements.

I even mentioned years back, here, of how they - flavor - etc., the tobacco.

Which, also is related to Cancer generating. A friend once worked at a well
known tobacco company, here....who mentioned this.

Edward.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder as NGUYEN and SILENCE if the Polish President is not the 1rst Head of state (described in the prophecy) to be fallen.
This would announce WWIII.

If this be true, we just need to wait for Saturday April 17th 2010 to see if a 2nd Head falls then...

Salome

Lepuniv

Davidmg

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lepuniv;

If I am not mistaken, I read some where that those heads of state have already perished.

Pinochet (Dec. 10)
Niyazov (Dec. 21)
Ford (Dec. 26)
Saddam Hussein (Dec. 30)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 230
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, I had wrongly assumed so but the dates didn't match.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,

In the case you quote, the lapses are not really of one week each. Is that the precision of the prophecy? Possibly!
Did someone get a response of Billy on this topic?

Thomas

Post Number: 895
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to BEAM Hussein did not die but only his body double was executed= .=A0 Also the 4 heads of state would supposedly die within the same week, n= ot each spread a week apart as I understand it...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 231
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And just where the heck did you get that from?

Thomas

Post Number: 897
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Were you refering to me Mike or to Lepuniv? If it was me, BEAM mentioned that it was obviously not Hussein that was captured because of differences between the so called "Hussein" which was captured and the real Saddam whom he met when he (BEAM) was younger. I think this was posted on the forum but might have been in one of the books.

As far as the one week thing, that was my personal understanding from reading contact report 251 and this might be in error but I doubt it...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 233
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, When you state, "According to BEAM Hussein did not die but only his body double was executed" you MUST post your source and not say, " I think this was posted on the forum but might have been in one of the books."

I don't recall ever seeing that and it would seem to have evoked quite a lot of discussion if he had published it. So on this one I ask you to find the source material. If not, please just retract it and let's all be careful about what we claim that Billy said, etc., i.e. post the source material for such things.

Hector

Post Number: 565
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas I have never read anything about an alleged Saddam Hussein impersonator being executed instead of the real Saddam. Not in the contact notes, the bulletins or special bulletins. I think you're wrong on that statement....
Such a statement could fuel another impossible conspiracy theory like "Elvis never died" or "Hitler did not kill himself in his bunker in 1945", something Figu wants to avoid at all costs....Btw, it does not make any sense that the real Saddam life was pardoned....He was sentenced to death for propaganda and exemplary reasons, but there was also a personal vendetta by Bush junior, who never forgave that Saddam put his father Bush senior in real trouble during the first iraki Gulf War in 1990-91...

Thomas

Post Number: 900
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just searched the Questions To BEAM section and found it so you will= also be able to Mike.=A0 It is there.=A0 Just search that section...

Thomas

Post Number: 901
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh and here is another one from this forum Mike though not the quote I refer to:

"Well, they did not catch Saddam Hussein and did not conquer Iraq. Therefore, they did not reach their goal, and that’s a failure." -BEAM

Thomas

Post Number: 902
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Michael look into contact 340 since I believe this might be the one I remember the info from in addition to the forum info from BEAM. In any case the info from the forum in the Q and A section to BEAM stands on its own. You'll find it if you look...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 234
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, If you found it...where is it?

Your last post with the quote probably refers to the first Gulf War.

Scott

Post Number: 1970
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only thing I was able to locate which is even vaguely close, which was posted in the questions to Billy is the following:

Hello Billy,

The mainstream American press reports that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian terrorist, Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden are allegedly alive. However, various "conspiracy" theories indicate they are dead. Are any of these individuals truly dead?

Thank you.

Answer

No explanation. We are not into politics.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is from an abbreviated overview of Contact 340:

"Meier once met & spoke with Saddam Hussein in the company of Saddam's double; Meier can't understand how a double could be mistaken for Saddam, who has a birthmark under his right eye that twitches when he is agitated"

It doesn't say anything about the real Saddam escaping execution.

Davidmg

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE: Thomas Post Number: 901

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5491.html

Post Number: 109

Davidmg

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did not read the entire document but, Here is the Title of which Thomas might be referring to. And please remember the information here is of Bush Senior and the U.S. failed attempt in 1991.

http://www.steelmarkonline.com/download_files/Billy_One_More_Important_Word.pdf

Lepuniv

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

This is what can be read on this page:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

Contact Report 251
... New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger...

Let's notice that if you look for Kontactberichte on the German side of the FIGU site now, you come across the same contact number... Pure chance?

http://www.figu.org/ch/ufologie/kontaktberichte

"203. Und wieder werden neue Waffen von sich reden machen, wie auch der Tod von vier Staatsoberhäuptern, die innerhalb von sieben Tagen den Tod finden werden."

In German is seems the 4 deaths shall happen only within 7 days.
You're right!

Salome

Lepuniv

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's something to think about?

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/comet-mcnaught-shocks-scientists-100412.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+spaceheadlines+%28SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

Something they probable forgot to tell us at the time!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Darren

Post Number: 222
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Thomas, If you found it...where is it?"

Thomas

Post Number: 903
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NO David, that isn't the one but thanks...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page