Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 15, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 15, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 904
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My post refers to the Saddam which was executed.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Thomas

Post Number: 905
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is the correct post but there is something else David.=A0 When I said = "That isn't the one" I was refering to the PDF you posted a link to :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 906
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have to read the contact and not the overview Michael!

Thomas

Post Number: 907
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Scott because Lepuniv found one of the things I was talking about.=A0 Yo= u have to search for it but it is there.=A0 Lepuniv was partially successfu= l as I mentioned...

Bodhran

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, the only reference to Saddam in the Q&A not being captured is related to 1991 in George Bush Seniors first war, if you have actually seen another reference can you please point us to it. I don't think you should be telling people to search for themselves to find the answer when it appears you are incorrect in your statement and people are unable to find your reference. This is not a matter of doing something for yourself to aid your own developement, its potentially putting the validity of statements made by Billy into disrepute, something I'm sure you do not want to do. So can you tell us where you found it please. Thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

In fact my concern was not the "Saddam Hussen's one".

Instead of letting people find the quotes on their own, why don't you print the web link?

I don't think everybody's got the time to play.

Furthermore, there's something wrong with your posts. What is that? =A0 successfu= l ...

Salome

Lepuniv

Thomas

Post Number: 910
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have already explained the problem with some of my posts.=A0 It has to du= e with responding via email.=A0 Secondly, if you don't have time to "play" = then don't read my posts.=A0 I posted for the benefit of others who don't h= ave the info in a form they can read.=A0 I happen to have tons of info not = available in english.=A0 Third, everyone here has the capability of using t= he search engine.=A0 People have suggested the same to me in the past and I= didn't cry about it.=A0 Instead, I searched and found.=A0 That simple.=A0 = And lastly, I said in the beginnig that I didn't have the post handy.=A0 I = have a job, 2 kids, and business of my own on top, and several other things= that require my time in priority over chasing down quotes.=A0 If you or an= yone else does not like that I offer info that you just don't happen to wan= t to spend the time finding, then sorry.=A0 When I have the source details = handy, I usually post it right away or as soon as I find it.=A0 That is all= .=A0 Not to be rude but take it or leave it.=A0 Also I did suggest a particular= contact report in the previous posts on this subject and noone seems to ha= ve taken the time to read the full report thus noone has any business givin= g me a hard time when you haven't looked at what I have offered as far as s= ources.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anybody else noticed how much time (and space) Thomas has put into telling us he can't simply put the specific information, or a link to it, because he doesn't have the...time?

Since there are a number of us who utilize Meier's information, and subsequent corroboration of it, to try to help advance awareness of it in the world, I find this attitude enormously offensive, arrogant and counter-productive to those efforts...which are made by a number of people with their own significant time obligations.

On the other hand, I suspect that the information doesn't exist as he claims it does and that he doesn't want to have to admit it, for whatever reason.

Scott

Post Number: 1971
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I concur

Scott

Christian

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the 340th contact of March 19, 2003, Billy mentioned having met Saddam Hussein and his two look-alikes, and he mentions the mark under the eye that makes (or rather made) the difference between the "original" and the two "copies".
No text can be found where Billy claims that Saddam wasn't killed and is still alive.
Perhaps Thomas confuses Saddam H. with Yassir Arafat whose look-alike was trained to represent the dead YA, but who died before he could be presented as the "original".

J_rod7

Post Number: 1234
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yup, you're right Mike. Thomas is usually "on-the-spot" with his posts. I suspect he may be having some other problems that he's not willing to share.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 911
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then I stand corrected...

Elreyjr

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why was it said to be so, as if it so even if it is not so?

there may really be a problem somewhere, somehow. it will fall into its proper place, though, hopefully sooner than later, for the individual and for the rest.

Jun
My will be done

Bodhran

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
you have to understand that given the nature of the information on this website that any information sited as coming from Billy or Figu cannot be misrepresented or mistakenly misquoted, this would portray the nature of all of the information itself as being suspect, something that detractors latch on to with a fervor. All that anyone was asking was a reference to the information that you quoted, I don't think it was an unreasonable request and you shouldn't take it personally if you genuinely made a mistake, nor should anyone condemn you for it. But your replies to requests for this put you in a bad light and there was no need for this at all.
Salome

Tony.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As an Iraqi,

I would like to ask what year exactly did Billy meet Saddam with his double ? We in Iraq never heard of his doubles until after he became president in 1979. I believe that Billy met him much earlier when he still was not in power, and mentioned his evil intentions.

Salome

Bodhran

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mqhassan,
many despots have put people in harms way in front of them selves, it's not hard to imagine ,and if you heard of it it would defeat the purpose anyway. The point here is discussing a prophesy which has been misquoted. I think thomas is mistakenly quoting a contact about the Iraq war in 1991.
Salome

Tony.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 104
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

now that the question of this seems to have been settled - it just so happens that Saddam's execution astro-chart is quite an interesting one, To such an extent thats its hard to envisage him NOT being executed at the time he was and in the manner also that he was.

Here is a link that touches on some of these basic points of it....

http://astrotabletalk.blogspot.com/search/label/Saddam's%20Execution

but also too there are some other factors, not mentioned there - like algol being tied up with mercury, *algol itself being linked astrologically with a violent end and so forth - wont go into all the details, there are lots, but suffice to say much interesting fodder for anyone that does have an astro. interest. and in the end very unlikely that he may have been not executed at that time. (and also in the public manner that he was)

but going back to that article just briefly - there is focus on the GC (or Galactic Centre) and how it can have quite a strong effect on people - found it funny how its coming up in GWB's chart - like he's being bombarded with lots of emanations/energy-blasts from arguably this most important astrological pt. of all - however because of the fact that his own sun is poorly fixed up in general (Lol)- he is just no able to deal with it at all - to the point where he just thinks that he is receiving communications from 'God' - and this as a direct result of his erroneous cult belief system, i.e. thus not able at all to 'discern' - to not properly avail of the GC energies that he was being blasted with - ha - poor dubya - in the end suppose he couldn't help it
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All right Thomas, I won't read your messages any more!

Other topic: Wouldn't it be convenient if we were creating a Prophecy Watch - unless we allready are the Watch - based on the signs supposed to alert us. We could then speak about the signs around us.

I know only 2 of them:
- 4 heads of states dead within a week.
- The Vesuvius volcano exploding.

Could we draw a chronological list of all the symptoms of an approaching war?

Salome

Lepuniv

Edward

Post Number: 1752
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Was ging to post just what Christian said.

That explains it....

Edward.

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

Asteroid Billy spoke about in contact notes...

475th contact between Ptaah and Billy (translated from German) written in 1981 and published in 1991

Billy: "Regarding the Red Meteor that endangers Earth on the 13th April 2029... To my knowledge the terrestrial astronomers have already detected it for quite some time and are calling it Apophis or something. It shall either hit Earth in the year 2029, or only whiz past by very closely. If the second version should occur, it (the meteor) would reappear in the year 2036, and its close approach to Earth could really lead to a catastrophe if the scientists are doing nothing against it".

Ptaah: "It’s size is about 350 metres".

There still no definitive calculation for this asteroid's trajectory

Photo of Asteroid Apophis

Chronology of information from NASA, JPL

2004 Apophis discovered. Calculated that there was a 1-in-45,000 chance of this asteroid (size of two football fields) hitting Earth in 2036. Risk Level calculated using the Torino Scale. It went from Level 1 (low risk) to Level 4 (high risk).

2005 Apollo astronaut Rusty Schweickart, as chairman of the B612 Foundation, formally asked NASA to investigate the possibility that the asteroid's post-2029 orbit could be in orbital resonance with Earth, which would increase the probability of future impacts.

2009 Oct. 7, PASADENA, Calif: “Updated data from University of Hawaii's Institute for Astronomy, the 90-inch Bok Telescope, and the Arecibo Observatory & NASA scientists have recalculated the path of a large asteroid indicate an Earth encounter on April 13, 2036, dropped from 1-in-45,000 to about 1-in-250,00. Additional observations of the asteriod ruled out any possibility of an impact in 2029. However, the asteroid is expected to make a record-setting close approach to Earth on Friday, April 13, 2029, when it comes no closer than 18,300 miles above Earth's surface}.

We have to wait till 2013 when Apophis will be about 9 million miles from the Earth in for acute readings from Arecibo Radar Telescope.
Calculations in 2013 must be made considering the following:

The Yarkovsky effect: a force acting on a rotating body in space caused by the anisotropic emission of thermal photons, which carry momentum.

The keyhole: This is the unporedictable part of Apophis’ passage by Earth as Apophis will pass through a gravitational keyhole, a precise region in space no more than about 600 meters across, that would set up a future impact on April 13, 2036.

Peace,

matt

Michael_horn

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Apophis, please see:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/UFO_Contactee_Warns_on_/Apophis_Asteroid/prweb3428994.htm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/01/prweb3512384.htm

This preview has been approved for audiences of all ages:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/04/15/midwest.fireball/index.html?hpt=T2

Gib_niner

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepuniv,

from what i can remember - there are some other general factors that need be in place. (other things/circumstances that serve as pointers)

eg. a) the discovery of the aging gene has to have been accomplished - (which may have happened actually this year either in January or april)

b) the use of a new super-advanced weapon (HAARP?)

some other things too - a little in the way of 'pick up' in the world economy i think - but anyway its all discussed in the WWIII archive thread in much great detail.

Also by the way wondering to what extent folks are aware of the following.. (!)

http://www.alamongordo.com/baba_vanga_prophecies.html

didnt see much in the archives about her - just a couple of posts by forum member 'Kril'...who seemed to think she was the real deal.

well see that she died in 1996 - could she have had access to contact 251 information in her lifetime?? - there are some similarities - i.e. the creation of an artificial sun to light the other side of Earth. - Also by 2020 Muslims running europe - and some other things. - also by golly she looks the part! (also illeterate and blind)

also worryingly - date for WWIII - set for Nov. 2010. - anyway just thought i'd bring it up owing to obvious similarity to Henoch info. - though i suppose could be some duplicity always - maybe the folks who represent her got a hold of Meier info. and just arbitrary dates on all of it..exact future timeline no less. i suppose impossible to know for sure.
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok now that i'm at it - (and at the serious risk of excessive dooomsday theory mongering! - but just also that it fits with my other post that touches a little on the Galactic centre..)

(also struggling a bit with posting this cuz reckon some folks on the forum being not so much-major astrology subscribers - might be irksome for them - (which i dont fully get by the way, dont the P's use it as a precise science practically on a daily basis - and ok i know that ours is 'slightly' off, but still there are overall trends?? - not to mention Dark Order forces using it good effect, the 'electional' form for time immemorial) - but anyway feel maybe a little bit more justified now after having literally run across that page regarding Baba vanga's predictions just today.)

anyway to cut to the chase.....There is this perhaps engaging document that cites a large no. of striking corresponces between general large scale world disasters to those times when the GC (galactic centre) is quite very severly afflicted - often in the manner of what is termed a 'bow and arrow formation' -

This focusses on the Galactic centre in any kind of Mayan calender new age bulls fashion - but rather instead on the the specific point on all and every astro. chart that can be drawn - ie at 26 degrees sag. and how at those times when it is quite so severly afflicted in certain ways that very noticeably there have been fairly catastrophic disaster results on the very rather epic/seizmic scale of things. )

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24601839/Galactic-Centre-Missing-Piece-in-a-Puzzle

Also maybe too...relating to Henoch prophecies info. - if one is to scroll down to roundabout pg 4 of it - there is a focus on...an overall 'bow and arrow formations involving outer planets and focussing precisely down upon the GC - for a period of time time between october 2010 up to 2013 - therefore maybe the time-frame of this fitting in - in a general way with the 888 days War time duration given in Henoch's info.

could it be that if we get through this time frame itself totally unscathed - that our collective species (humans) would be doing quite very well indeed!

Just food for thought - & again not saying that a massive disaster will be a certainty - but there ARE and always have been astrological 'trends' - that serve well as indicators of what might be - or the way things might follow along. hopefully not. (Although, personally knowing what i know about astrology - i would be more concerned about these pretty dire looking configurations than even those especially grim sounding pronouncements/soothsayings from said Hungarian 'seer' herself)

also by the way - it isn't even mentioned here in the article - but i checked up on the chart for Haiti earthquake - and sure enough once again - the moon is, interestingly (maybe even amazingly) exactly conjunct the Galactic centre point at 26 Sag. - along with the rest of the other triggering factors. Hmmmm

well as we all know - wont be the 'end of creation' - but could be the war itself raging away at peak level perhaps. ???

Ok - sorry for all the doom and gloom!
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page