Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 28, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 28, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1237
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib_9r,

Certainly does look like we are coming around to that point.

No Gloom nor doom - Another 'transit point.'

Peace
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Michael_horn

Post Number: 248
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, here's something more to consider. Maybe there was another contactee not too, too long ago. So we may have to add Raspie to the list...with all of the obvious questions that this raises.

(From http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248):

Ptaah:
70. I am just a few years older than you, and I also knew Rasputin personally.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 330
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rasputin's death story is creepy.
Salome.
Suv

Norm

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Rasputin knew Ptaah? I always wondered about that guy.
My Website

Ascanioalex

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members, this is my first post, i wish that this message finds you well. Maybe this have been threaded already in the past; however i was unable to find anything. Please if anyone could spend some time in the original 2007 release of the sILENT rEVOLUTION OF TRUTH" exactly between the 48 and 50 minutes of the film, where it's shown the Beamship 8mm videos, at thuis instance there are 3 different images that are in some way superexposed in the film, only on a frame-byframe play you could catch them. they are a greenish color. My question??? does Billy ever mentioned anything about this images or they could just be effect of the old 8mm film? thank you for your feedback. It's impressive, i have made a excerpt and taken still shots of all 3 but not sure how to share with you.

Ascanioalex

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members, i tried to upload the video. however i was unable to due to size limitations, and this is regarding to the previous post i did, most likely this is the wrong place for the posting but indulge my rookieness!!! if you could make a word of that. i did though had an idea for you to review and feed back accordingly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ih91ql21A thanks

Ramirez

Post Number: 453
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ascanioalex,

8mm film was tiny so a drop of chemical, dirt, dust, scratch mark, heat, finger marks (with maybe some sort of chemical, food, aftershave, alcohol residue) or exposure to light would be enough to produce strange looking effects on single frames when projected on screen. Also if foreign substances remained on the emulsion they "sank in" and often deeply contaminated frames over time unless cleaned off.

8mm was very delicate touchy stuff.

Are you speaking of the anomalies appearing at 17sec, 1.26, 1.28 ???

These look something like a burst of light but would need a careful examination frame by frame to investigate and those quoted above seem to occupy more than single frames. Also the overall shape of these light anomalies is not round. Being round is consistent with light radiating from a source. Who has ever seen a square light ? but with UFO propulsion drives anything might be possible.
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1243
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ascanioalex,

Welcome to the Forum. If I remember the footage of the Beamship video, There were several different things going on in that period. ...

Some frames caught the Beamship during a 'jump' where it actually was in both places at once in one frame while making the move at the 'speed-of-light.' Sometimes there would be caught a flash of light-energy on some section of the hull when the ship was making a course change, etc.

Sometimes, the footage was intercepted by one or another nations' security agents (CIA, M-5, KGB, etc). These agents would 'snip-out' a few frames for 'study,' or insert some piece of fiction to discredit Billy. All such Secret-service agencies knew that the contacts were genuine, but would do anything they could to keep the truth from the public.

Many of Billys' original still-photos were stolen outright in those early days (Billy being very 'trusting', and many different ones, reporters, investigators and such were coming and going in the house). Some of his photos were also intercepted and swapped in the film processing labs. The swaps were also attempts to discredit Billy and the Plejaren contacts.

There was a lot going-on 'behind-the-scenes' also induced by the Bafath. These were a group of ETs (also Human) which worked against the mission from their base deep under the pyramids of Egypt. This the reason they were also known as "the Gizah Intelligences." The Bafath for several thousand years were manipulating the Earths' religions for control over Earth Humanity. These were not above any 'dirty-trick's of any sort.

So, a lot of history in all this. Hope this will get you 'on-track.'

Peace

Ascanioalex

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J-rod7, thank you for your response and add on this is certain information to gather. i have heard of a couple of things that very briefy will like to offer as a discussion. and again i ask you to indulge my ignorance for i want to learn, i've caught up to some vid from "ALAJE" on youtube, he claims to be a voluntary from the pleyades and he mentions an intergalactic federation, never heard billy mention anything such; maybe i didn't get there yet; therefore the query, however "Alaje" makes no mention at all about the pararel universe that is habitable for the higher beings,i mean is 11 times 9 minutes videos, who will have the time to do this unless there is a higher interest in control (no conspiracy attempt here of course)but this brings me to my second question; i've came across some comment about the reptilian ET race that inhabit earth which are supposed to have overpowering control over the humans that since 1976 billy meier was discarded and replaced with a look alike "which i have to say i took it sort of disgrunting at the beggining but one must be open to communicate what we receive "THEREFORE I REQUEST YOUR FEEDBACK on both topics, is there such possibility? of the reptilians? and of course what this "alaje" have to do with the real beings of higher wisdom? youtube video is available. here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmS669YSd0 and threafter follow until 11 of 11,thanks.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 253
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ascanioalex,

Please do a whole lot more homework on these topics, otherwise you are really wasting your and everyone else's time with absolute nonsense.

Ramirez

Post Number: 455
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This video link from Ascanioalex is Galactic Federation - Ashtar Sheran - Commander Ashtar etc disinformation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmS669YSd0

Youtube is full of similar dressed up under different names. Basic source ... book by Barbara Marciniak.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 184
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re Rasputin,

Rasputin assassinated by British Secret Service
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2004/09_september/19/rasputin.shtml

i was wondering how would Ptaah come to know Rasputin personally..Did Rasputin was aware that Ptaah was an ET or the interaction was just like that between Billy, Sfath & Gandhi,where Gandhi didnt have a clue about Sfath..
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

J_rod7

Post Number: 1244
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Before Rasputin went completely insane from his greed for power and the manipulation of the powerful -- He was a Very Interesting character.

Rasputin early in his "career" was much into 'spiritual mysticism', including enhanced mental and psychic abilities (and a purported ability to heal others), which would/could have attracted the attention of the Plejaren, Ptaah in particular.

Now I have to wonder if Ptaah was possibly thinking - to groom Rasputin for any mission, or simply to have a record of his personality and brain-functions. I think the latter.

One more possibility worthy of consideration: = The Spirit of Rasputin may have been one of those from the original Lyrians or Vegans, those which settled on Earth some 4-million years ago; or one of those in later emigrations to Earth during the civil-wars some 100,000-years ago (or more). Possibly even a military, political, or scientific individual (an Jschwjsch) which died on Earth in the past, to account for his purported psychic abilities.

It would be highly doubtful however, that Ptaah would ever reveal his origins to any Earth Human.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Hello again Ascanioalex,

Both Michael and Ramirez have given you the answers close to my own thinking. I would encourage you to do due-dilligence in research.

The Truth is had for free. Truth will be denied to NO-ONE, and only requires self-responsibility in study to gain a deep understanding.

Read some, Think some, Meditate some; repeat this process, repeat some more.

Peace

Michael_horn

Post Number: 255
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

I think I read an answer once from Billy (to the effect) that even if an Ischwch reincarnated here they wouldn't necessarily have any access to their previous abilities, etc., other than perhaps what they could draw from their previous personalities, if they were hip to that.

Edward

Post Number: 1765
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Yes, that is interesting in 'what way'...Ptaah had known Rasputin?

Knowing him Personally...in the sense of face-to-face contact or just via
telepathic impulses, or whatever? Thus, this detail still has to be filled in,
I would think.

And indeed: each incarnation starts with a NEW Slate, as you may know and
experiencing a NEW life with NEW experiences, etc. Accumulating NEW aspects
to build up on that incarnation. Just a NEW 'unit' added to the past
incarnations, so to speak.

Poor Rasputin, they really Butchered him in the end.....

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Indeed so, not all which reincarnate have access to their prior abilities (actually very few at the level of general Evolution presently on Earth). It will depend upon the level of the Spirits' Evolution for the determination and ability to access the Individual Consciousness Block. This will be the 're-call' method to accelerate such as the Psychic abilities.

The level of the Spirits' Evolution may also promote such abilities from birth, without recourse to prior knowledge from the Consciousness Block. This is so from a Range of Evolution in the Spirits here now. Some are still crawling out of the dark-ages, while some are advanced in scientific, logical, and Spiritual values. With a 'bell-curve' of Spirits in between being the greater mass of Humanity on Earth, persons of decency, common-sense, &c doing the day-to-day grind.

Rasputin would likely be considered among the higher advanced levels of Spirit Evolution, at some level less than an Ischwch, but in the path of Evolution leading to such development. His was a bright Star which got side-tracked and burned-out before it's time. As was Hitler, he was likely destined for a more positive mission in the life just lived.

Peace

Earthling

Post Number: 429
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without Billy's extensive and intensive tutelage and assistance from Sfath, Semjase, Asket et al, and despite his lineage & extremely high evolution, would he have been able to draw knowledge from the storage banks or predecessor personalities?

Davidmg

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling;

I often wondered that myself. How does one connect to/with their own spirit if they are not exposed to the true teachings?

If I understand properly, there is a level of awareness that can be obtained in the person's material consciousness, that when the human has truly learned to live in harmony and not negatively with his/her surroundings of their environment both internal and external, and when the person's own spirit form is able to harmonize with it's own storage bank and is therefore able to draw from the storage bank it's own recorded knowledge. From what I understand the vibration in the storage banks does not change, only the person's material consciousness vibration changes, and because of our continued degeneracy of how we live and how we think produces a vibration (cause and affect) that inhibits our ability to communicate with our past lives and to our accumulated knowledge within our own storage banks. That is why it will take an enormous amount of effort for each and everyone of us to reverse what we have fallen into to get back to a state of harmony and begin the recovery process to a better co-existance which not only bennifits him or her but those who will hopefully see this change and learn from this. If the current life does not know love, then how can it see creation's love.

Davidmg

Ascanioalex

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn, thank you for your opinion about my "nonsense" which comes to be rather unwelcoming to a roup of individuals that clearly is not represented by you less than frendly attitude, obviously your ego is the one who type the words specially for your discreditng tone. I believe out of the 4 responses to my questions, yopu are about the only one that considers it a waste of time, pleae govern accordingly when referring to other people's opinion it will serve you well at the the end of the journey.

Ascanioalex

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, ramirez, J_rod7 thank you for your responses, and actually you are right.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1169
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Davidmg,

You write, "... there is a level of awareness that can be obtained in the person's material consciousness, that when the human has truly learned to live in harmony and not negatively with his/her surroundings of their environment both internal and external ..."

I'm known here as a quite "negative" person, so I'm not quite sure how you mean the above, but my own personal experience (as well as that of other students of BEAM I've communicated with) suggests that it is not all that rare to experience things which are "paranormal". That is to say, things which are related to the consciousness-related concepts as taught by Billy.

I have a life full of these things.

My favourite example is, on a few occasions, while wide awake, when I was about 6 or 7 years old, seeing the image, on the ceiling of my dark bedroom, of an attractive woman's face.

I was too young to be frightened or upset, but it was a uniquely memorable experience. I did not recognise this stranger, who, meeting my eyes, looked impassively down at me. I asked my mother about it. She gave me a hard look and replied, "Forget it. It was only your imagination." But I knew better and, even then, I knew the difference between my imagination and this special image.

About 35 years later - stunned - I met this woman and recognised her instantly. She also instantly recognised our common fate (if not my face) and we're still together, closer than ever, after 18 years. So I first saw Vivienne about 11 or 12 years before she was born, and told her that I knew she would do great things and it was my role to help her.

Mariann tells me that stories like this are not all that unusual among those of us who take BEAM's work seriously enough (learn German, etc.) to learn his hard lessons from it.

Similarly, in my understanding, all of us who experience great love, or - for instance - some unusual ability with musical instruments, etc., may be tapping into the past knowledge and love/wisdom acquired in previous incarnations, which is all we take with us when we die, and all that is valued by Creation, which, of course, employs us individuals for its own spirit evolution.

Cheers!
Dyson

Scott

Post Number: 1978
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dyson, truly amazing!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 469
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing that , Dyson . Truly a memorable experience that you had , even for us here on the forum .

Salome , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page