Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 14, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through May 14, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 261
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

You have really pointed to the right direction with providing information from Hans' post
http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/17/2656.html?1086692011#POST4312

Mark,

I misunderstood your 678 . Let them remain approximately 000 . Hence 389,000 and not 389,678.
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 411
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

389,000 and twelve minutes .

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Suv,

A slight language problem. :-)

Christian's just overworked, and his no-frills answers should be taken literally, as opposed to colloquially.

Cheers!
Dyson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Mark,

Give or take 4 or 5 years off for good behavior, either way !!! It's often called an experienced interpretation of perspective applied on a day to day basis!

{In military terms: Subject to change at 3 second intervals, without prior notice!}

Lease ye forget calendars both human and or otherwise have a tendency to change or falsify themselves just for the hell of it!

We might just get a reprieve somewhere down the road, you never know about those things !!! Do you ???

<---You never know whats going to happen next! We are now at the crossroads, so we all must choose wisely !!!

Just, stay and be prepared and always carry a lot of tissues <--- No Pun intended! Just a genetic joke there!

Just in case someone sneezes or hiccups or even suffers an occasional brain fart ;) !!!

p.s. By the way, I like and am impressed very much with your messengers here !!!

Kudos all !!!

From a fallen one ...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Markcampbell

Post Number: 413
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BD ;

I'm not sure I understood much of what you wrote , but I did pick up on the "LYF" , VF or at lease , KF .

The rest of it however , I did misunderstand at least completely .

MC

Mahigitam

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 238, 18th May 1991
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238
1]
Billy : But now the question remains open, where did, for example, Nokodemion come from, who not only established and engendered new peoples, rather he also created new peoples, who he then equipped with an advanced knowledge......

Question: "he also created new peoples" means, through artifical means like genetic engineering or something like that..If that is yes, what was the reason behind the creation
of new humans apart from those who took birth naturally at that time...

2]

Billy : As he then entered the transitional level of the fluctuating material state at the age
of 58,000,000,000 years, he created there, through spiritual potency, a further people, after which he seemingly spent precisely 2,000,000,000 years in the transitional level.

Question : Again what would be the reason behind Nokodemions creation of new humans even when he was in transitional level?
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Edward

Post Number: 1718
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Concerning both your questions:

In such case, I would created a new linage humans which, start with a New
Slate!

A less 'contaminated' lineages of humans, if you will. Thus: starting off with
a Clean....Gene Pool.

Logically speaking, Nokodemjon would 'remove' all illogical anomaly factors
within the newly created Gene Pool. [He would just, conduct the Reverse, as
what the Creatoroverlords conducted.....]

This, production procedure...would just bear her fruits...to balance out any
anomalies, which was created by the already existing human beings.

If this were needed, I think...Nokodemijon, would initiate and process this
concept.

And, it is also mentioned: that a human species can 'weaken' in their Gene
Pool(; slowly decaying, after so-many Billions of years of wear-and-teat, so
to speak), and which should be 'upgraded', when/if...needed; if not through
racial mixing, it be through the above mentioned procedure; and continue to
maintain and sustain the already existing civilization(s); or, whatever the
case may be....

As the saying, goes: "Never let good things go to waste."

I would, indeed: 'Start from NEW stock'...so to speak.

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Mark,

I feel that the key note to understanding Nokodemjon is that not everything is ever written in stone and is always subject to change and flux! Nothing and I mean nothing is to be taken for granted! If you've fought in many wars as, I have you would know exactly what, I mean or am trying to express to you now!

What if... just say just what if... there was an addendum to the schedule. I for one feel that the first 200 or so may or may not be the pathfinders to go first in order to clear the way for the others to follow! And that we are not always so privy to overall plan and scheme of things! So there maybe <---Just maybe be a preemptive move, which is in the works before everything else ultimately moves<--- this will assure that everything will correctly be put into place !!!

Sorry for being so cryptic before and probably still now so perhaps, it is best to always be subject to change and to be prepared for anything and everything that could or might just happen!

p.s. Maybe the key is to not just think linear, but also in abstract ... always in day to day, thoughts, words and deeds. I was told once that there are many many maps and so called secrets hidden even within the imagination of one's own mind, symbols as such that guide our way even in our dreams! Consider the formula for a successful triangulation as a beginning!

This forum in itself is an ever expanding expression of a growing cypher/map/goal, is it not?

And if, I were a good field commander the first thing, I would do ... is to delegate the appropriate authority to a worthy cabinet of souls of appropriate expertise in the fields of need just in order to get the ball rolling so to speak and always with the guarantee that they would for fact be able to make quick and accurate command battlefield decisions based on current conditions on their own.

We all have that appropriate expertise! Kind of like a team of path-makers in the making! Correct me if I'm wrong!

But most certainly, I would be interested in seeing your short-timer calendar! (If your were in the military... you would know what, I mean!)

Forgive the ramblings... of an old military man!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Markcampbell

Post Number: 421
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi , George Burns !

Of course I mean you , Bronzedesk . What I meant in my last post ( not my last post ever , just the previous one )is that I'm easily thrown off by innuendos and alludations(is that a word ? hold on ,let me look it up .... no ), and that while you knew what you were typing about , can't follow I always , unless I give your post much time to ponder upon , and I really can't , unless you've assimilated some real knowledge about the teaching that you share here , etc.

So , in effect , what I do , although I do post sometimes one that hopefully no one will understand , it's by design , a little laugh perhaps , but otherwise I try to explain what I mean in parentheses , and if you're unlucky , a parthenon .

I appreciate you sir ... your humour is refeshing . Did G. Burns have any other sayings ? He was wise and funny , all in the same puff .

Mark

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Mark,

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan."

~ George Burns

"By the time you are 80, you've learned everything. You only have to remember it."

~ George Burns

"I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate."

~ George Burns

My shot at a note of thought was not to be a rebuke nor really anything of substantiality just a passing idea about certain preparation and how one could possibly even begin to start such a move of such magnitude and proportions!

I am no expert of anything substantial as such, or am I so blessed as you all are with such acute minds, fluent speech and a soul that shines and shines! All I have to offer in life is a history in the tactics of Military death and war!

That's why my psychic said there would be days of no waving of hands in friendship but a notable middle finger of defiance!

But I as such most definitely refuse to accept the idea that man is a mere flotsam and jetsam in the river of life ...

Yours truly,

Mat <--- "My wife has many other names for me but I refuse to repeat them here for fear of a deathly retaliation!

Gads Zeus, the name... again? (Saving grace of the one t the [Irish spelling], The Scots have two t's.)

"Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair."

Take care and have a beautiful day... all of you!

And last but not least, I would be really truly proud to serve with all of you as a team of such truth love, faith and grace! <---Fluffy around here, isn't it?

"I will now say.... "Goodnight Gracie!"

Indi

Post Number: 427
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to the topic please!

Robyn

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Robyn,

Still being somewhat cherry to the forum... please forgive this old man, I most humbly apologize! And if it need be and appropriate that you feel that the posting is not appropriate you most certainly have my permission to place it appropriately.... elsewhere!

So much for growing old gracefully!

Always, in thought word and deed your most humble servant...

Mat ;)

Mat,

Without singling you out, other people have requested the moderators to move their post if we ask them to post in the appropriate topic area. To do this is a multi step process which takes additional time. All we ask is for people to at least make an attempt to keep the conversation relevant to the topic.
Thanks
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on March 16, 2010)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dean, from futureofmankind site asked a very relevant question in the discussion section of the prophets page and I do not quote:-

What is the significance of having all the prophets from Henoch to Billy, being born in the month of February, i.e. in the Sun sign of Aquarious?

Is this question addressed anywhere previously?

I remember, that the reason behind Billy being born on the 3rd of February 1937 is addressed somewhere in a bulletin or contact note, but what about the rest?
Salome.
Suv

Davidmg

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti;

I often wondered that as well a few months back. Also, I think I read somewhere that the extraterrestrials involved at that time also knew when Jmmanuel was going to incarnate into the next physical form. If that is the case then why did Gabriel have to impregnate Mary? Would that have made any difference since it was already known to be that Mary was destined to bear Jmmanuel? If Joseph impregnated Mary would the end result be the same, minus genetics and a disgruntled hubby.

--------------------------------------------------
below taken from
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_1_-_INTRODUCTION
--------------------------------------------------

Sfath informed him that he was being prepared for a very important mission and that he would have to decide for himself whether to take on the burden of the mission, or not. It was explained that, before his birth, Meier had been elected for this mission. Sfath also explained many other things such as the fact that the Earth had come into a new age and that the day of Meier’s birth was the passage into the middle point in time of the new age. It was the passage from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. This occurred at exactly 11:20 AM on February 3, 1937 and had a most important meaning. It was the exact moment when Meier began to have self-supporting consciousness and the moment when he started to prepare himself for his mission.

Davidmg

Michael_horn

Post Number: 216
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think a superficial answer as to why Gabriel had to impregnate Mary could be similar to what is said in this quaint little joke:

A man named Harry has been praying devotedly to "God" for months to win the lottery. One day, while he's praying, there is a loud sound, the room seems to almost dissolve in light and a booming voice is heard from above:

"Harry!"

"Yes...God!"

"Help me out here...buy a ticket!!!"

I think that one should be able to extrapolate the meaning.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 294
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Davidmg,

"Also, I think I read somewhere that the extraterrestrials involved at that time also knew when Jmmanuel was going to incarnate into the next physical form. If that is the case then why did Gabriel have to impregnate Mary?"

Maybe because they thought that if they sit idle, the future may change and Jmmanuel would be born to parents who would not be able to provide suitable genes for Jmmanuel?
Salome.
Suv

Ramirez

Post Number: 422
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Artificial insemination whilst an option is no substitute for love. Hmmm. I wonder if Gabriel was married at the time ? :-) If so it's into the divorce court for sure given how fussy the P are regarding straying from marriage requirements plus the non fraternization policy.

More occurs on various levels than might be imagined during procreative acts and i believe DNA structures of the fertilized egg are influenced by the personal vibrational levels of those involved.
The scheme organizers wanted to give J a running start which he needed for performing "miracles".
So in effect J was genetically 75% ET. 50% from Gabriel then 25% from Mary a Lyran spiritform bound to Earth.
Cheers.

Victor

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

allo Micheal, that was very funny joke!

Conscious

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello-ive lurked here for some time, just reading much of the very interesting information. I have a question though. Jmmanuel siad he was supposed to be alive in the third millenium, and stay for about 20 years on earth. This would mean that the same spirit form as him is on the planet right now. Does anyone have any more details on who he is?

Scott

Post Number: 1986
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Conscios,

Where did you read Jmmanuel is supposed to be alive in the 3rd Millennium? Presently the same spirit form which dwelled within Jmmanuel now resides within Billy.

Regards
Scott

Conscious

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just heard a hint of it in Essence of the Notes. It said he was supposed to be born in the very late second millenium, to leave about 20 years later, in the third. His mental age when he was born was supposed to be 128 years, that would raise to over 400 by the time he left. According to what I read, he is supposed to be an entirely differant prophet. I beleive I have heard an interview with Billy saying he and Jmmanuel are diffferant also.

Didn't one of the Plejarens that Eduard communicates with say that we are lucky for having two prophets on our planet at the same time?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Conscious,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

As we all are conscious to some degree here, it would be a great idea if you would quote your source for this (and any other) information you will post on this Forum.

We are about finding Truth so that our Spirits may grow in Evolution. If you will join with us in this grand adventure, Truth is an essential.

Certainly we may speculate from time to time, express humor from time to time ... all of us here are human after all, encumbered as we are with the failings of the Material life. We will make mistakes from time to time, get angry from time to time, feel sad from time to time. To come back to center, to find the Neutral-Positive balance again from all of life's foibles, we must come back to Truth - to the Spirit - in the Eye-of-the-Storm = a strength of Spirit in the madness now engulfed Earth. Hold onto to the knowledge that our Spirit and Truth are everlasting.

We are now - in THIS time - incarnated in the same time with Jmmanuel, the one and same Spirit - incarnate in the embodiment as Billy Meier. Were you born at any other time - before or after this time - you would have missed this opportunity to know the 7th (and last) prophet to come upon the Earth.

You are encouraged to study and learn, to grow in knowledge and wisdom, as is your self-responsibility to "become all that you may become." One step closer in this lifetime. A time to learn the Truth of Creation, a time to learn from your mistakes, a time to learn to live by the laws of Creation. A time to plant and a time to harvest from what we have planted. Our time in the Sun.

Salome - Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Michael_horn

Post Number: 275
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Essence of the Notes is not a FIGU publication, for one thing. If you READ it there, please quote exactly. Please also do some homework as you are stating things diametrically opposed to what is clearly stated in the FIGU information. Ae you intentionally doing that?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page