Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 05, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through June 05, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jimmy

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know how many acres SSSC is on? What type of work will people be doing when they go there? Also when will all the work end there, thanks.

Rarena

Post Number: 459
Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wildberg,

A rough translation of SSSC policy:

Outside the times indicated below are only the visitors, who fly or travel a distance of at least 500 miles (1000km) especially to visit the center and have their appointment agreed upon previously with us in writing. All other visitors please contact the official visitor center to reserve periods.

Thank you.

Visiting hours Sunday Only!
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 13:00 to 20:00 Winter Time (CET), or
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 13:00 to 21:00 DST
On the first Saturday of the month following Sunday any time between visits:
14:45 to 15:30 Winter time, or
15:45 to 16:30 DST
every third Sunday of the month
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 13:00 to 19:00 Winter Time (CET), or
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 13:00 to 20:30 DST
Font Sale weekdays: daily between 14:00 to 20:00 (30 min visit time exclusively written for purchase) or 24 hours in our online store.
There is also our product resp. Pricelist as PDF file download.
Important Note
Regard! Fair interested visitors are welcome. We have no museum. Inquisitive rubberneckers, sectarians, racists, xenophobes and other unwanted astray or abnormal types will be indespensed to (asked to leave...) the Center!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that should be 12:00 PM

"indespensed"?

Mavi

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HELLO, SCOTT!
IN SENDING FUNDS TO PAY THE PYRAMID my BANK requested THE ACCOUNT's NAME AND ADDRESS AND I DON'T HAVE IT, CAN YOU PLEASE MAIL IT TO ME? ALSO I FORGOT MY FIGU SHOP PASSWORD AND ALSO, YES IS FUNNY WHICH EMAIL I USED, I HAVE A LOT, HAHAHAHA, but you can send me the info to:
spanishcolors@hotmail.com

Wildberg

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody,

Is it correct that there are original books and documents that they allow you to see at the Center?

Speederman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

<i am from Singapore and yesterday 20th dec 2009 around 2pm i visited the SSSC at Schmedrueti (switzerland).... i do not know is it because i am sensitive, but when i get near to the SSSC area, i feel a calm, peace, spritual sensation, to me it seems like the vibration at that placec is different.

Conclusion beautiful enviroment, spoke to one of the members and left shortly.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 315
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Wildberg , they have a place for the purpose of looking at the books and purchasing .

Darren

Post Number: 97
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Speederman,

Mind if I ask why you left SSSC shortly after you got there?

Tlacaelel

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings to eduard meier and all figu members on our planet.I hope this post makes it on as i am not the internet posting expert. I'm sure there are a lot of us out there. At any rate i would like to express my joy in seeing the truth blossom and grow as only truth can,has,and always will. however i must express my dissapointment in the enormous monolith of a web site/discussion board that i have found here on the world wide web/internet for a not computer saavy person as myself,simply looking for the spiritual teachings from/through eduard albert meier.There are so many areas to sift through. All that said i am just one grain of sand in the vast area of earth. I will say i am thankful for the theyfly.com site with michael horn as well as various other sites i have searched for and continue to find with th teachings from eduard albert meier,rather than a great multitude of opinions of teachings and lessons from people all over this world of the creation. Iwill now end my piece by thanking the prophet of the new time our spiritual teacher eduard albert meier and all those who seek,never tire to find the truth and will continue to do as long as this life and time permits. as i am one of those seekers of truth. Peace,calm,love,respect,knowledge and wisdom be with you all.shalom.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1158
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Tiacaelel. WELCOME to the FIGU Forum.

Let Truth blossom within yourself, from truth comes the respect, the love, and the harmony of life.

Looking forward to seeing your posts in these Forums.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 352
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I as well, welcome you , Tlacaelel .

Mark

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,
I've booked to go the SSC at the end of June/July to fulfil my duties as a passive member. Can anybody recommend a good hotel that doesn't require me having a car to get to the centre, i.e., somewhere I can walk to & from the center to.
Matt

Schantz

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corrected version of my previous misspelled post.

Matt,

Here's the place to stay. The Flyhoff. Also known as the Freihof.

Good food, good people, and a five minute walk to the center.

http://www.freihof-schmidrueti.ch/

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Schantz
You star! Thanks very much for the priceless info. It sounds perfect. I've emailed the hotel so hope they have room.
Matt

Bodhran

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone who has been to the center has walked the areas where Billy took the photographs? Can you get directions to these locations from the center while you are there. I would love to visit later in the year and I think it would be fascinating to visit the sites such as Hasenbol and others.

Thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Whitelotus

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any Silver Centers in Asia or the nearest to Singapore?

TQ

Sanjin

Post Number: 143
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus.

There is a FIGU Japan group. I'm not sure what they have to offer, and if they take visitations like the SSSC. Their contact information can be seen here:

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/figu-weltweit
Love makes the world go round.

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum friends,

Please can you help?

I've booked my hotel and flight to work at the SSSC at the end of June. My plan was to fly from the UK to Geneva and then travel to the Gasthaus zum freihof (Hotel near the SSSC) from Geneva by train. Does anyone know the name of the nearest train station to the SSSC? According to my research it is Turbenthal which is about 10km from the SSSC so don't know how I will get the rest of the way. Will I need to catch a bus or is the SSSC only accessible by car?

FIGU USA website have directions by road only so I'm a bit stuck. A brief look at Swiss rail doesn't give me enough info other than I will need a Swiss Transfer ticket.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Matt

Markcampbell

Post Number: 495
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt , try Wintertur and Wila for train stations . They are towns on the way to the Center , from Zurich .

Mark

Smukhuti

Post Number: 383
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matt,

I have been to Switzerland/Zurich before (long time before coming to know about Billy Meier). While I do not know the direction to SSSC, here are some tips:

1) Take a Swiss Pass for the length of stay in Switzrland. 99% of your travel by rail, road or boat should be covered by Swiss Pass. You can order Swiss Pass through internet which they can dispatch at your UK address (this is only safe if you have 5+ working day before your departure at your disposal) or you can collect them at Zurich Flughafen/Zurich HB rail station (within the platform itself they have counter - also available through Thomas Cook counter if you order your pass through them).

2) Geneva to Zurich is connected by road/rail/air. But before buying a rail/road ticket from Geneva to Zurich, check if your Swiss Pass covers it, as some major routes/TGV are chargeable extra.

3) The easiest way to go to Wila should be the ZVV train system from Zurich HB. The train that should go to Wila is the train no. 26 from Winterthur, though I am not sure about this. Winterthur is reachable by S11 from Zurich HB. There are numerous connecting train from Zurich flughafen station(zurich airport) to Zurich HB.

4) Plan your travel well if you want to travel by train as in many lines, the trains (especially S-Bahns/ZVV) are far between.

5) Do not attempt to rent a car and drive by yourself. The road signs are not driver-freindly at all places as in UK, especially in the outskirts where small roads are unmarked and some areas have signs in German/French only.

Happy journey.
Salome.
Suv

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, June 04, 2010 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I live in Geneva, and have been - several times to Zürich - by train, there are a number to choose from. I know you don't know me, but if you want to meet up for a coffee, or even assistance getting around town - not that that's difficult - let me know.

From Zürich, there are several ways to get to Schmidrüti; you can get printable bus-train schedules at www.sbb.ch (the site is also available in English, if you need). There is a bus that stops not far from the Freihof - you can see it on Google Maps (but search for "Schmidrüti Turbenthal", or you'll get a location in the forest somewhere.)

Rarena

Post Number: 583
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

http://www.sbb.ch/en/index.htm (set to English) will get anything you need. You are about to visit one of the most advanced travel systems in the world... You can literally set your watch to these trains although I found one off by almost fourteen seconds the other day... eh eh...

Tim Jokoveltman (Hi Tim!) is very helpful as I met him in Schmidrüti last week and he can help you... when you arrive in Geneva.

I have stayed in the Freihof on three different occasions but I would recommend staying in Bauma at the Gasthof Zum Adler for CHF 55 a night.
Gasthof zum Adler is very clean bright, with a newly renovated shower, TV and next to a church tower (so you will know the time all day long...). About a block and a half from the train station... out the door of the train, on Bahnhofstrasse two blocks and turn right Gasthof Adler is next to the Clock Tower there are two so do not go to the other one. Call 011 042 (052)386-1405 (from the US) and ask for Irma, she speaks English well... let her know it was Randy who recomended her place to you and she will treat you right... For 10 CHF more you get a nice breakfast every morning that is well worth it.

The rooms are very cozy warm and clean, there is a nice shower and bathroom rather than the Freihof which is dark, creaky and dingy... They forgot my reservation this time made one month in advance and there is only one bathroom shared between several rooms one or two floors below depending on where your room is situated.

From Geneva to Winterthur change trains... get on the one to Bauma Gleis 2 (same train as Wila only two stops before Bauma) DO NOT take Track 1 to Wil which is NOT Wila and will get you very lost.

Get to Bauma and later after you freshen up... you can take the train to Wila and catch the Post bus to Schmidrüti.

Please say hi to PostBusDriver Ulhi Berger for me. Take note of the schedule posted on the wall as it is a strange one. Pay attention to the little a's and annotations because it runs at very odd schedules and you will find yourself spending many an hour waiting for the post bus.

It is one of the main reasons I stay in Bauma now... the post bus limits your visit to Schmidüti only and afternoons can be very lonely... Oh, the post bus drivers do not speak English.

You are going to enjoy yourself...

Salome

R_stoddard

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I visited the Star Center in May 2010.

I flew into Zurich, rented a car at the airport, bought an atlas at the Gift shop and drove to the village where the Star Center is and stayed at the Inn there for 3 days.

On Sunday morning I visited the center and met the people there and bought some reading material.

It was a nice trip and I'd like to visit again to learn more.

Thanks,

Richard

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page