Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 27, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through May 27, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 401
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson,

A truly fascinating life story. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Bianca

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

.Dyson... so in what circumstances did you eventually meet? very interesting !?!?

Ascanioalex

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn, i'd like to retrace my arrogant comment, it's unneccesary and rude from me. Truly feel the need to apologize with you and the members of this forum,there is no shame in ignorance for what the truth is there to be learned.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 258
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ascanioalex,

Thanks, accepted. And it's really no problem, we're all moving along on an uneven road and we sometimes hit a few bumps. No shame at all, of course.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

Bianca, the circumstances of our meeting were as bizarrely unlikely as they are personal, so I don't choose to share that publicly.

I'm sure you understand. :-)

Suffice it to say that the key concepts are astonishing "coincidences" and deep, inner, intuitive "knowings".

Love,
Dyson

Yoid

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What brings the future according to Billys latest knowledge.Are we going into great depression and WW3?

Thanks
George Csonka Dr.

Thomas

Post Number: 975
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to BEAM, WW3 has already started in a certain manner, just not in= the way we have expected.=A0 I guess if the actual tradition war part star= ts, it will start in November of that year, whichever it is.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Norm

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this the beginning of USA civil war?

The spat over Arizona's new (Illegal) immigration (law) expanded Tuesday as a state official dared the city of Los Angeles to follow through on its new boycott by agreeing to give up the 25 percent of electricity that city gets from Arizona sources.

In a letter to Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Arizona Corporation Commissioner Gary Pierce said a boycott war is bad for both sides, and said he would "be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements" to end the electricity flowing to Los Angeles'

Added ( )
My Website

Creational

Post Number: 407
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Another fulfilled prophesy!

Dr. Craig claims to have created the first synthetic cell named “Synthia” costing $30 million dollars. "This is the first self-replicating species that we have had on the planet whose parent is a computer."
Read more here:
http://www.aolnews.com/science/article/genetic-pioneer-craig-venter-trumpets-birth-of-first-artificial-life/19485482

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Thomas57

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson;
Thank you for yours and Vivien's efforts over the years; and your trials.

When I read (above) about your experience with seeing, prior to meeting, your note reminded me of an experience I had - and have always wanted to make sense of.

My inner sight showed me a Lass of tremendous beauty - so much so, that I started tears. Still to this day, I am in hope of meeting her. My attractions to my 'ex-wife' made sense(even though we did not succeed in marriage here) . . .as the image had several parallels with her.

Every now and then, I get glimpses of that image, when viewing the eyes of others, mostly brunettes!

Maybe there is hope for even the most stubborn and hard-headed of us! Lol.

THOMAS57

Hector

Post Number: 589
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, in contact 251 Billy advances that in the future animal flesh and animal proteins will be produced in high tech farms. Such technique will make slaughtering/butchering of animals for human consumption innecessary.

I say this because I can find a connection/parallel between that prophecy and the first "artificial cell" which has been created in a laboratory these days. If scientists now know how to make cells "grow artificially", it's only a question of time that the same scientists manage to control such cell growth producing any kind of tissue, organs, whatever...

http://www.rferl.org/content/Scientists_Say_Develop_First_Artificial_Living_Cell/2048909.html

Food for thought

Indi

Post Number: 484
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, I am sure this link was offered on the forum ages ago about the growing of pork cells in a Netherlands lab. Here it is in case anyone missed it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL3051670020070601

I would prefer to recreate already existing cells, for my food. It will be interesting to know what use artificially created cells will have.

Robyn

Scott

Post Number: 1988
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without going to off track here, Jacob forwarded this link to me yesterday: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/science/05/20/scientists.organism.ft/index.html?hpt=T2

J_rod7

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings All,

In another wonderful display of Synchronicity, the same reference to the same story on Dr. Craig Venter is posted here from Zhila, Hector, and Scott. Actually three different perspectives on the artificially engineered life-form, a bacteria.

Yes, to say this is a 'leap-forward' in the sciences must be examined from the two polarities = the potential use of this technology for both 'beneficial' or 'less-than beneficial' purposes. Perspectives again...

The applications of this breakthrough are only limited by the imagination =

Put some on a spacecraft, push it up to light-speed with Ion Engines. After many generations of these things learning from on-board computer tutors, they step out on some distant shore and say "We're from Earth, we would like to meet your leader."

Use this Technology to undo the aging gene so we all may live 1000-years. Obviously, strict population controls will need to be in place.

Eliminate the genetic propensity for criminal or anti-social behavior.

Undo the 'Aggressive gene' to achieve a balance in the social order.

These (and many others) may be thought of as being beneficial.

Enhance the 'Aggressive gene' to create the 'perfect soldier' (to do the 'dirty-work').

Use them for "selective" population controls. -- WHO does the selecting? The little 'beasties' of course.

Build some intelligence into them, let them run the world government. (No "let" about it, eventually they will anyway). We can all get work keeping them fed and happy.

In their turn for us, the 'beasties' will create delicious food for us from garbage and waste-streams

These (and many others) may be considered less than beneficial.

Caution is called here, lest our 'product' becomes our master. (Oh, right - Materialism already has done this)

There needs to be first a consideration for ethical oversight.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 984
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> This is the same info that Zhila/Creational mentioned in an earlier post I > believe. It is a large step forward toward what the prophecies and > predictions have mentioned...

Redbeard

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great Post Rod and everyone,

You know with our current mode of rule that much can and has go awry, one aspect of the ethical oversight idea that has been on my mind is the way that the P's were able to replace traditional gov't with a panel of wise ones. Well first before this took place there had to be a sufficient amount of wise ones already making their presence and their opinions known for this to take place. Perhaps this is a worthy and needed undertaking and perhaps this is should be the goal of all of us that are attempting to ground ourselves in the truth, that we somehow create an environment and vehicle for this type of neutral minded, peace oriented humans to thrive....

Is this possible on any scale now outside of the WWW ??
Peace be to you, Matt

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 116
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Key to the Awakening is the 144208 and their combined efforts to rectify this pressing situation. But as I see they first must be found and identified and reawakened as to if anything is come to fruition and fact!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Thomas

Post Number: 991
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Sorry Bronzedesk but that isn't really the case. Each person is > responsible and the load is not on solely those people you mentioned...

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't mean to say that they were the only ones responsible for the load. But it would help the lead brought on and out by Their P's heritage. I'm not saying they are superior but somewhat closer to the necessary vibrational cycle needed in closer to come closer to the awakening the others.

p.s. Nothing is ever wasted nor lost it's just waiting and wanting to be found again!

Of course, everyone else is responsible! however, putting everyone and everything together on the same sound road hand is the rub!

You know kind of like ... an AH/HA! moment being the key just waiting to be passed on!

You know as well as I do that in order to start the computer it must be successfully booted and also at this same time the computer is only is as good as its programmer!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Thomas

Post Number: 993
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The codex is finished so I think that no longer applies. At this point, I > think we all are in this thing equally (generally speaing of course). But I > get what you mean Bronzedesk.

Kingman

Post Number: 814
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the presentation at TED.com that has the lead creator explaining the new synthetically created cell.

It expands a bit more than what the news reports offer, and the process is very clearly explained for a decent layman's understanding. A final question is asked about what it means to humankind and the response gives some hope towards a better, faster changing world.

The 15 years in working just to try the experiment says we still have a good chance on our planet to eventually correct somethings within our lifetimes, in theory that is.

http://www.ted.com/talks/craig_venter_unveils_synthetic_life.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2010-05-25&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email

Hi Shawn,
Please relate your post and future posts containing links to the FIGU material. Even if some members might know what you mean or relating to, new comers would appreciate the help, especially when it relates to prophecies.
Peace, Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on May 27, 2010)
a friend in america
Shawn

Kingman

Post Number: 815
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

I do understand the current efforts to redirect this English FIGU forum back to its original focus of discussions regarding FIGU related information.

I read in your reply that my post lacked a clear link to the prophecies. Yes, it wasn't glaringly clear, even though I was only adding to the recent flow on this thread about the breakthrough in gaining mastery over artificial cell creation. Several posts prior to mine are all about this discovery, arguably some with mild linkage to the materials, some without, and some which contain questions of this discovery, like this:

Robyn's post ponders this,

"I would prefer to recreate already existing cells, for my food. It will be interesting to know what use artificially created cells will have."

My posting covers the question squarely from the creators of this discovery if Robyn went to the link.

I'm not trying to stand any ground for my post missing a slice of such terms as, 'prophetic, prophesy, Billy's prediction's, etc., but we are posting under, 'Prophecies and Predictions' and I was responding to a fellow moderators pondering a few posts back.

Do you feel newcomers are not willing to drift back a post or two, or, maybe do you feel they are unable to comprehend the basic idea behind the topic they are choosing to read into? The first part is not too much to foresee them doing, as we all know they will be scouring these pages if their desire is to learn. The second part is a little unfair, as in this case the topic is a little more obvious than in others. I don't want to discuss this back and forth, but I would appreciate if you could describe how you delineate your choosing of my post tipping the scale, mainly so I can police myself in this respect.

Sure, we should all be able to see if we aren't posting correctly if we've been here long enough. But, apparently I didn't(even though you did let my post go through, which I thank you for).

This is an extended post semi-off subject, but I noticed I had another post with your remarks added in the same light through your worthy, and time-consuming moderating tasks here. There I lacked linking prior statements by Billy towards WW3 and the two Bush Presidencies. More inferring and missing a re-anchoring to actually FIGU material as a clear oversight on my part.

I'll be more diligent in the future. Thanks for listening to my micro-gripe. :^)
a friend in america
Shawn

Badr

Post Number: 531
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see now what you mean Shawn.

For you to imagine the background work, posts are put in a queue, and to go through each post looking at if it was related to a previous post is quite a time consuming task, especially when previous posts might have been a few days back. Unless of course its an active topic and many members are posting, it is easier to get into the drift.

I guess I am also drifting away from the topic now :-) so lets leave it at that.

We try our best.

Thanks for your understanding Shawn.

Peace,
Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page