Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 14, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through August 14, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fisher,
Hooray! Another seeking Kiwi -I thought that I was it! Still I dont think 2 of us could start a revolution-of truth that is. Anyway I'll give an email address and anything I can help with re Billy, then contact.
truthseeker@kol.co.nz
Actually, I need help myself at the moment. I have finally crested a website, as a small effort to help Billy's mission, using Web Easy Prof 7, but I can't upload it to KOL. However I might try `Weebly`.
Charles the Kiwiseeker

Syn

Post Number: 225
Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

something i always thought was funny. truthseeker. if you seek truth how would you know if its the truth. only yourself can know truth, but then again your not seeking then.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Syn,
You talk in riddles. I could give practical examples, but I dont want to dwell on the obvious. Since this section is on `Help Wanted`, then I will assist you by quoting from the Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 32:
24."The happiness of human beings consists in seeking and finding the truth, so they may thereby gather knowledge, gain wisdom, and think and act in accordance with Creation.
29."Human beings should not lose their way in the thicket of limitations, but should expand their consciousness and seek and find knowledge, logic and truth and from these learn wisdom.
33. "The laws serve all those who are prepared to seek the truth in unlimited measure and to learn wisdom from them.
So I will follow the advice given in the TJ and continue to `seek and find the truth`! I suggest that you do likewise.
Charles

Syn

Post Number: 226
Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how is what i said a riddle.

If your seeking truth then that means you dont know what the truth is.

If you already know the truth then there is no point in seeking it as you already know.

It defeats the purpose of the word "truthseeker"
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Dhaune

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2009 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I need help there is something happening to me and i do not know what it is, could it be HAARP, the whole time it seems as if something hears my thoughts and reacts on every single thought, when i close my eyes and press them hard together i see weird black white boxes and strange round circles, this happened never before and i really do need help, in the past months when this was happening i tried to commit suicide twice, it seems as if there is something weird happening in my room or in my head whatever it is it was not there a month or so ago, i am becoming more and more paranoid, please is there anything i can do to get rid of it. I am having more and more sick and stupid thoughts and i cant get rid of them.

Aljaž Žižmond, Zgornji Lehen na Pohorju - Slovenia

Memo00

Post Number: 385
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2009 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Dhaune

i don´t think that it is related with the HAARP, you should seek medical advice (the sooner the better), if not you could become worse.

Why you suddenly have this problem could be because of many things, drugs, allergies, poisoning, disease. Whatever is the reason you should seek help.

Best wishes, take care

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Riddles: are the fuel that spark one's own independence and enlightenment through the true expression of Thought, Word and Deed in order to successfully evolve spiritually to the next level of awareness/existence, right or wrong ???

No one likes them because they make you think and draw on your own conclusions, then basically there's no one else to point fingers at ... except you yourself !!!

Wasn't it not said at one time that with everything there is a matter of cause and effect always leading to a personal choice of free will in one's own true and ultimate goal to life, Self Realization ???

Go figure ...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Markcampbell

Post Number: 251
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dhaune ;

You hang in there and keep this in mind ; to neutralize negative thoughts and feelings . This is , in a nutshell , a very core part of the spiritual teachings .

You came to right place . Be diligent in your study . Gain control over your thoughts a little at a time , and be very patient with this .

Kind Regards , Mark

Tjames

Post Number: 311
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dhaune,

See yourself as you are and observe your issue within yourself "AS AN OBSERVER" Getting this information from the lecture "Standing in Spirit" I can tell you that this technique works on inner emotional problems no matter how small or large. It is a technique I try to use as frequent as necessary. All advice above is EXCELLENT.

But if I could add something. I would just like to let you know that those " weird black boxes or round circles" you see when you press your eyes together I am very positive this is nothing to worry about. I have for a long time seen odd shapes and lights when I close my eyes and press them, especially when rotating them furthest most left, right etc. This is nothing more than an optical interaction most likely with your nerves maxing out their positioning when your eyes go out of its normal range. If you don't see it under normal seeing or sleeping this is normal.

However, there are other geometric figures that can be seen like squiggly lines from scratches in your cornea or according to your senses, spiritual symbols.

Do a process of elimination for symptoms.

And check out "Standing in Spirit" by Michael Horn therapeutic!

Salome
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Vb28

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn,

about the truthseeker, what you said is taken from jacques f from the TVP

however you can do tenable truth seeking as he said his self... also applying pure reason :-)

Syn

Post Number: 245
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

finally someone catches on. but me and jacque shares alot of the same view points.

-Gerald Massey

Ramirez

Post Number: 352
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dhuane,

"I need help there is something happening to me and i do not know what it is, could it be HAARP, the whole time it seems as if something hears my thoughts and reacts on every single thought, when i close my eyes and press them hard together i see weird black white boxes and strange round circles."

If you apply pressure at the corners of your eyes particularly the side next to your nose these are acupressure points connected to body energy flow streams so experiencing some sort of an effect by pressing them would be expected.

If you live in Slovenia .... there is a healer called Zdenko Domancic whose clinic specializes in a therapy called Bioenergy which has an excellent reputation for getting results.
So you could make an internet search and there are several videos circulating regarding this therapy. Try the search words, Ruke or Zdenko Domancic on YouTube.
Cheers.

Yoid

Post Number: 72
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have ordered the books(OM and Kelch der Wahrheit) yesterday at FIGU shop,paid already.How long does it take to send the books to me?

Thanks

Ps. I made a mistake ordering twice(because OM requires "occupation") of the same books, but only send money for one from each(don't need more).I have no response from FIGU shop, thats why I write here.Any confirmation letters or else?

Thanks again

Hector

Post Number: 550
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid I've ordered Figu books three times and I never had problems or complaints. The books came in about two-three weeks. (From Switzerland to Spain). I do not recall receiving confirmation letters. Don't worry, if you sent the money to the right bank account, you'll get the books in a few weeks :-)

Yoid

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector!

Sanjin

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish Dhaune would post here again to tell us his/her current condition.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Thomas

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Larry Driscoll, hello Larry I just noticed you are a long time member of this forum. I sent you an email a few minutes before noticing this fact so excuse my ignorance! LOL!

In any case I am interested in the pamphlet the Dern Universe that Mohammed spoke of in a post yesterday here on the forum if that is possible.

Either way , have a great day and thanks in advance!

Thomas

Smukhuti

Post Number: 382
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Larry,

I would be interested in the pamphlet too. My e-mail id is smukhuti@gmail.com

Thanks
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1335
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are looking for any other PMs which live here in Florida, USA.

Objective is to form a Study Group, and need at least one more PM.

Two of us here now. The more the merrier.

... ...

In Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone interested in a study group in colorado, maybe the western side of it? Email at westerncoloradocannabis at gmail dot com. Would be fun to meet up, study, discuss, motivate..

Schantz

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

High Dirk,

I sure would like to join your study group if I lived in the beautiful state of Colorado.

Hi Rod,

I was born and raised in Ocala. Not too far from your neck of the woods. I've spent a lot of time in Crystal River, Homossasa, and Ozello. Doe's Pecks ring a bell? You're in one of the few places in Florida that hasn't yet been ruined yet by the big developers. Great sunsets, manatees, and red fishing. I wish I could join you and Dirk for a study group, but I'm here in Atlanta amongst all the believers. In fact, I live about two blocks from a place called Jesus Junction. A strange and sometimes uncomfortable place to be, but as Philia told me when I was at the center, maybe I'm here for a reason.

Jonas

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody

I haven't been to these forums for some time after all this spiritual stuff hit me, just want to say Hi and after reading a lot of material and watching what happened to Mel Gibson over that movie of the Jmm man, spiritual teachings have got a lot of resistance and I'm glad I'm not in Billy's shoes. He's got one heck of a job to do but seems to be doing a great job. For me, I may have a few more life times to go before I have the same spiritual awareness as Billy's Socks. Anyways love you guys heaps and my minimal understanding of these teachings has changed me a great deal although I still thirst for its amazing powers and connectiveness with every living thing.

Truth is Peace

Justsayno

Post Number: 291
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas, in your next incarnation you'll have to learn this all over again, why would you want to waste this opportunity, in this lifetime? Spiritual awareness is an ongoing process which never seems to end. We are all learning on a constant basis. Quit worrying about what others think because you have no control over that. Just work on yourself.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page