Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 02, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through October 02, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bodhran

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I'm visiting the SSSC on the 4th and 5th of September. I'm looking forward to it very much. I'll take loads of pictures and I intend to visit some of the sites where Billy took his pictures. I'll post up the details of my visit when I return. Many thanks to Christian for his help in answering my mails about the visit.
Salome

Tony.

Savio

Post Number: 657
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony

Thanks in advance

Have a nice trip.

Salome

Savio

Mahigitam

Post Number: 240
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey tony,
try to take pictures of places from the point where billy stood and took those photos..Also if possible record the video of pictures present in the photo album book...will be waiting to hear from u...have a nice journey

salome
mahigitam
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Bodhran

Post Number: 109
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,
Thats what I intend to do, I have 3 days in the vicinity, two days I want to spend at the center and the last day I would like to visit the sites and take pictures.
As for taking video of albums, if i get to see any I will ask if it is allowed.
Cheers.
Salome

Tony.

Bodhran

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, im visiting the SSSC next sat and sunday, does anyone else have any requests while im there?
Salome

Tony.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 539
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bodhran ;

Yes , thanks . If you would please photograph the left side of the rock with the FIGU shield ( on the gravel road to the SSSC) , from the bottom to the middle especially , I would appreciate it .

Kind Thanks ,Mark

Bodhran

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,
No Problem, I'll probably set up a page somewhere and stick the whole lot up when I get back although I won't be back home until september 14th, so it will be after that.
Salome

Tony.

Tameralc

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the offer Tony! I'm interested in the garden area. What food is grown and maybe some of the composting practices???

Tammy

Bodhran

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tammy,
Thats a good idea, I'll make a vid if I can.
Cheers.
Salome

Tony.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 276
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tameralc

When I was at the SSSC in May of this year I helped plant Beans in the garden. In the garden when I was there there was Strawberries, Carrots and Tomatoes. There could be more that is grown there.

Also there is a greenhouse in the garden but I did not ask what was growing in the greenhouse.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Elreyjr

Post Number: 171
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Tony,

Could you by chance let us into the who's who at the SSSC at the time of your visit by way of pictures. that is if the individuals will allow it.

Jun
My will be done

Bodhran

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi jun,
Ill see, I don't want to be too intrusive while I'm there, I can definitely take notes though. If staff don't mind pics , ill do my best.
Salome

Tony.

Tameralc

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Tony! Have a great trip, the trip of a lifetime I'm sure!

Tammy

Markcampbell

Post Number: 543
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony ;

If you want to take a picture of anyone , you should as them first and give them a moment to get used to the idea .I don't assume that you don't already know this , but it's good to remember since manners in Switzerland are a language of it's own .

Kind Regards , MC

Bodhran

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,
As I said, I don't want to be too intrusive while I'm there and of course i'll ask permission for any pics I take. Good manners should be a universal requirement! Cheers.
:-)
Salome

Tony.

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Tony,
Hope your plans are going well! When I was there, I bathed in the beauty of Switzerland, drank the water at the SSSC, breathed in the air and feasted the eyes and belly, oh... and worked. The rest just happened naturally.
My attention was to my thoughts and I'm still reeling from what came up there. I wrestled mentally with the negative traits within myself to dominate them and bring them more into my control which effected a sense of renewed energy and peace within me.
My trip there brought me everything I needed and I'm sure it will do the same for you. I'm excited to hear from you when you get back!!!
Bon Voyage!!!
Matt

Bodhran

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I had a great trip to the center. I´m currently in spain and I´ll be returning home on the 14th and I´ll do a full write up. I happened to get there on a core group work day so got to meet and say hello to nearly everyone involved at the SSSC and met Billy briefly in his kitchen during lunch. I took loads of pics around the center and some of the locations where the photgraphs were taken.It was very cool to be standing in places I´ve only read about for years. The FIGU members were very friendly and helpful and I´ll be joining as a passive member when I return home and looking forward to a return trip in May of next year for the passive group meeting.
Any way I´ll write everything up when I get home. Thanks to Randy for the tip about staying in Gastoff Adler, was grand for the stay and served its purpose well.
Cheers.
Salome

Tony.

Schantz

Post Number: 124
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony,

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I'm happy for you, and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Bodhran

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Sorry this took so long, Iv'e started it a couple of times and with work and stuff its taken ages!

I still have to sort the pictures out and put them up somewhere you can view them. I'll get round to it eventually.

Here goes....

I arrived in Bauma on 3rd of September, Friday night very late as I had totally miscalculated the time it would take to drive from Bergamo in Italy. Bauma is about 15 minutes from Schmidruti, I stayed in the Gastoff Adler which was suggested by Randy ( thanks ). The Gastoff was pretty basic but did the job and was a bit cheaper than the gastoff beside FIGU. The next morning I drove to Schmidruti and the first thing that stuck me was the countryside, as it had been so late when I got in I hadn't noticed anything but in the morning the surroundings were beautiful. There seemed to be a great sense of order about the place, I mean Swiss countryside in general, everything was very neat, grass cut in all the fields and rolling hills and all looked remarkably familiar from Billy’s photo's already with huge fir trees lining the beautiful sloping hills everywhere. I drove up the little windy road to the turn off for FIGU and parked near the gastoff as the car park for the center was full.
As I walked down to the center I was unsure where to go and walked past a number of people building a wall, I walked up to the main house and was greeted by three members who were chatting and directed me to Silvano Lehmann who said he had been expecting me. Silvano then brought me to meet Claus ( I can’t remember Claus second name) and I set to work behind the main house, myself Claus and a Japanese passive member Cuneo spent the first part of the day tending to the peacock/ goose/ chicken pens ( apparently Billy likes peacocks, there are a lot of peacocks ) and mending fences. I chatted with Claus and Cuneo who were both very nice and friendly, Claus explained that the day I had arrived was a work day for the entire core group and that I would meet everyone at some point, which I had not realized before I had arrived. There was a tea break after two hours and at that point sitting chatting in the midst of most of the core group of the FIGU center it started to hit me where I really was , as I hadn't had time to process it going straight to work in the morning. Everyone was friendly and I chatted briefly to one or two people before going back to work with Claus. Claus answered my questions about various things while we got on with the work although there very much was a sense of matter of factness about all that was going on in the center, there was work to be done and everyone got on with it and taking regular breaks.
During dinner break where when the members were heading into Billy house for food, I had intended to go to the gastoff up the road so as not to intrude ( I felt a bit like an intruder arriving on a core group meeting day but not because of anything anyone said), but I was invited into the house and it was explained that visitors who were working at the center could get dinner for 7 francs which was great as I'd had a sausage and chips the previous night for 25! (Switzerland is very expensive) So there I was in Billy's kitchen, a surreal experience having seen it so many times on film, documentaries etc. We got our food which had been prepared by some of the women and sat outside the front where I chatted to Karen Wallen and Barbara Harnicsh for half an hour. They spoke about the importance of learning German as the deep knowledge of the spiritual lessons could only be accessed and eventually understood through it, as we spoke about language it occurred to me about how difficult it is to even explain in English about FIGU's mission to other English speaking people as there are so many words that have so many different meanings to so many people , even the word "mission" can have many different positive or negative connotations to people depending on their back ground and beliefs. I felt woefully inadequate not being able to speak German especially when Guido Moosebrugger sat down and introduced himself. He asked if I could speak German and when I said no, there was a short conversation through Karen whose English was quite good. It hit home to me how important it is to be able to understand and converse with the members in their own language and made me determined to have at least a basic grasp of German when I return.
After dinner I went back to the kitchen to return my dishes and almost bumped into Billy who was coming from a room off to the side, after nearly dropping my dishes on the floor I said hello to Billy and he shook hands warmly and smiled and said hello after which I left the kitchen as I did not want to intrude on Billy whom I assumed was about to sit down to dinner with Guido and Ava Bieri and Bernadette Brand.
I returned to work with Claus and was set to work pruning and lopping some medium size trees, I actually enjoyed the work tremendously, it was very physical and tiring but I had worked as a tree surgeons assistant some years back and had always enjoyed working up a sweat out doors in the fresh air.
The work finished at 5pm,
I spoke with Claus about coming the next day for a visit and was told about the general way the visitor’s day runs. Claus then asked if I would like to participate in the Group peace meditation at 7pm that evening, I said I'd love to if it was ok with everyone. Before Leaving to freshen up for a while I spoke to Christian Frenher briefly about some Jewellery I had made based on the Spirit symbols (I had written to Christian about asking Billy for permission to use the spirit symbols in my work before coming to Switzerland, Christian said I could bring some pieces as examples I had made and show them while I was there at the center.) I gave the pieces to Christian who said he would show them to Billy later that night.

After going home for a quick shower and something to eat, I returned to the center at 7.15pm and was instructed by another core group member I did not recognize how to sit and conduct the peace meditation. I then entered the meditation center which is a small wooden building next door to Billy house. Upstairs the core group members were seated around the room, there were two passive members (Clase from Sweden and Kunio from Japan) and one other visitor, Duncan, from Australia. I counted 37 other core group members.
To be honest I was probably a bit nervous and not sure exactly what to expect which may have stirred a little anxiety in me but the meditation itself made me feel a little strange the first time, I could say that there felt like a lot of energy in the room or that there were butterflies in my stomach both could be true. One thing I did notice was that during the couple of minutes silence before and after the meditation, my mind was unusually quiet, it was the first time I ever remember having a real stillness in my mind, nothing was popping in which was usual when I try to meditate or calm my mind which I think is especially noteworthy considering the environment I was in. There was a break for an hour while the core group had a meeting then a second peace meditation which I think I had adjusted to as it seemed to go very quickly this time ( I've tried the meditation at home and it felt very long ) After this I spoke to Claes who offered to show me around some of the sights the next day where Billy took pictures .Billy then entered the meditation center with the core group to continue their meeting and I left the center for the night physically exhausted from the work during the day but mentally buzzing from everything I had seen and participated in.

The next day was more relaxed, I arrived at 9.15 am and spent some time walking around the center taking pictures and some video. I saw the semjase tree, now preserved in a glass case with the hole still in it, and it has been moved from its original location to the side of a path going up from the center into one of the walks. There was a great sense of peace about the place and walking around I mused about not feeling the slightest bit nervous or anxious when I arrived the previous day to an unknown place with unknown people and an unknown reception. I let it all soak in and enjoyed thoughts of what had occurred at the center and with these people over the last 30 years.
After a while I returned to the house where Claus asked me if I would like to see anything of ask any questions. I asked to see Billy’s photo albums and was taken into the guest room in the house which is actually a small caravan inside the house for guests to sleep in. Claus showed me the albums, most of which I had seen before actually but with extra pictures in some sequences and a few I had never seen like a landed telemeter disk lying on the ground. These were not great quality photos though, more like laser copies of photographs, not Billy’s private photo albums I’m sure. I don’t think they get displayed to visitors in general anymore. I sat chatting with Claus for about half an hour about the workings of the center, to be honest I did not have that many questions to ask, there was nothing I could think of just then that hadn’t been answered by Billy a million times over already! Had I had German and been able to converse properly with the group members the experience would have been completely different I think.
I was surprised to hear that there are only 200 passive members worldwide. Such a small number considering the challenge ahead for all mankind, and the commitment of the core group members was all the more impressive considering this also, as they were spending their lives struggling to get Billy’s message out to a world that does not want to hear it.
After speaking with Claus I met Christian who told me that he had shown Billy and the core group members my spirit symbol jewellery and it had gotten a good reception and that I had full permission to use the imagery in the Symbole der Geisteslehre for my jewellery which was fantastic. Some of the women in the core group had already expressed an interest in some of the pieces I had given as examples which pleased me immensely. Christian sat and chatted for a while with myself and Duncan from Australia then Clase from Sweden asked if we would like to go to visit some of the sites where Billy took pictures.
Myself and Clase and Duncan walked to Hintere Sadelegg above Schmidruti where Billy took one of the most famous pictures with the log pile in the distance. After 35 years the place looks exactly the same (except for a small house in the vicinity) which was incredible and it was very cool to be standing there in the same spot where history was made. The location was only 15 minutes from the center and after that we walked around the area chatting about the locale and the price of land in Switzerland. Clase wanted to move closer to the center and was looking for something appropriate but land and houses in Switzerland are incredibly expensive. We then took a drive to the site of the hasenbol pictures which Christian had pointed out on my GPS. The surrounding countryside is absolutely stunning and I could have spent the whole day just driving around gawping at the loveliness of it all! Getting to the Hasenbol site was exactly as described by Wendelle Stephens, my little rental car had absolutely no hope of getting up the steep windy road and after sliding backwards for about 10 feet at one stage we decided to abandon the car and walk on foot. It was a long, hard, very steep walk to the Fischenthal site, how Billy got up there with a moped and camera equipment is beyond me! The terrain had changed somewhat in 35 years, the trees at the hasenbol site were gone so it was difficult to pin down the exact spot where the pictures were taken but we narrowed it down to an area described by Christian and spent some time soaking up the scenery. One thing that struck me was the number of houses near these sites which according to Clase had been there for many years and would have been there in the 1970’s. It would have been impossible to set up shots of models as claimed by debunkers in these areas without being noticed by someone, as was pointed out by Stephens in his original investigation. It was fascinating to actually be there and see the illogic of some of the claims for fraud considering the terrain and the locality.
Returning to the center I was greeted by Claus and Christian again and was invited to attend the Sunday peace meditation in the evening. I returned to the hotel for some rest and an expensive sausage dinner across the road and after a rest returned to the SSSC for the meditation. The meditation itself seemed to go very quickly which I assumed meant that I was performing it better and was thinking less random thoughts although I was distracted slightly by Atlantis Meier right beside me with his deep baritone meditation, not because it was disturbing me, more that I wanted to study how he was doing it.
After the meditation I said my good byes to the group members and promised to return in May for the passive member group meeting.
All in all it was a great experience, I cannot say it made me feel any different about Billy and the entire subject except to reinforce what I already knew and gave me some determination to increase my efforts to work on myself and my own evolution which is sadly lacking. I was tremendously impressed with the level of commitment that the group members have to the mission and of course to meet Billy even for a short hello was wonderful. To know that he is still working as hard as ever, writing his books and teachings and still having contacts is incredible. To know that Billy and FIGU are exactly what they say they are is a great comfort and hopefully will give me the inner resolve to work on myself in all aspects of my life. I’ll be joining as a passive member soon and look forward to the group meeting in May when I hope to spend about a week there.
I advise anyone who can, to take a trip there and meet the people who are quietly trying to save the world.
Oh and learn German.
Salome

Tony.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> > > Tony, > Thank you for sharing that. You should write a book. It will help.

Eddie

> > >
[7:-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 557
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony ;

You have an unforgettable memory to ponder for years to come . The part of your post that stuck with me is "...., as they were spending their lives struggling to get Billy’s message out to a world that does not want to hear it."

It's more and more evident to me now that others are so disinterested in the subject , that when I mentioned casually in a discussion about Europe with an aquaintance of mine , that Switzerland was named "Elvet" by the Lyrans long ago because there were small peple living there ,I was told quite rudely that this person had no interest in that whatsoever . Normally a person wouldn't say that to someone , but it doesn't fit with the run-of-the-mill-genius , so thay have to make noises to stop the anamoly from speaking , which was me . I digress !

Thanks for sharing the account from your detail , it brings back many great memories of the Center for me .Looking forward to meeting you over there in zukuft (future).

Salome , Mark

Bianca

Post Number: 81
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,
I liked to read about your small encounter at the centre. I have lovely memories too.
Could you please email me, i would like to ask you something.
brecht777@gmail.com
Thanks, Bianca

Bodhran

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie and Mark , thanks for that, I actually find that these days when I mention the subject to one of my friends he actually totally ignores what I've said and changes the subject as if I've never spoken, it's quite strange really! My friends don't think I'm crazy some of them just refuse to acknowledge the subject at all. When I first introduced them to the subject there was a lot of arguing and talking about how things were obviously hoaxed because they had read it on the internet, there was no acceptance of needing to look into it deeper as most of them came with a mind already made up. Now it's kind of like when the subject is raised a barrier goes up and you can almost see a no entry sign flash up on their brains! Quite funny really.
Anyway glad you enjoyed the commentary on the trip. Look forward to meeting you also.
Salome

Tony.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page