Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 16, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through October 16, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 487
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Shawn

Mahigitam

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 220, Wednesday, December 2, 1987

Billy: I still have a question regarding neutron stars, which exhibit the greatest density in matter, as our scientists say. A thimble full of such a neutron star should weigh, as they say, about a billion tons. I would like to ask whether they haven’t made a mistake in the weight, for I find a billion tons somewhat steep.

Quetzal: Nevertheless, it is correct. However, it is to be rectified that neutron stars do not exhibit the densest and heaviest mass but rather other objects in the material Universe. The matter of these tremendously heavier objects is also of a different kind than what is known to the earthly physical scientists and astrophysical scientists as well as astrophysical chemists.

Billy: Aha, and what do you call these objects, and at the same time, does it concern stars?

Quetzal: The second part of your question is to be affirmed in the way that, as a rule, it concerns former stars, so collapsed solar structures. But still, such objects also exist in the form of still active suns. We call the collapsed structures “Meton-Darthelos,” which translated into your language means “Dark Heavy Suns.”We call the still active suns of this kind “Saten-Darthelos,” so “Radiant Heavy Suns” or “Active Heavy Suns.”

Evidence Found for New Form of Ultra-Dense Matter - April 2002
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/astronomy/new_matter_020410.html

"Astronomers announced Wednesday the discovery of evidence for a new state of matter heavier than any previously known, equivalent in density to stuffing all of Earth into an auditorium.The apparent discovery, made with NASA's orbiting Chandra X-Ray Observatory, provides support for a two-decade-old theory suggesting the existence of so-called "strange quark stars."

Is Quetzal here talking about Quark stars? If Quark stars come under “Dark Heavy Suns", then we still have to find out the "Active heavysuns"..
or
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

J_rod7

Post Number: 1293
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

It's exactly as Quetzal does say, that the "active suns of this kind “Saten-Darthelos,” is the same as " “Radiant Heavy Suns” or “Active Heavy Suns.” So he does say they are the same = Active, Radiant, and Heavy.

The Quark Star is much more dense and heavy than the Neutron Star. The Neutron Star is a strange Beast already, the mass of a collapsed Star so compacted that all Electron energies are joined into the Protons to become Neutrons. With no repulsion forces left in the core, the Neutrons become compressed together. Yet this compact mass still radiates. It's nuclear fires have quenched, but the mass of Neutrons is now hot in the millions of degrees K, and will take billions of years to cool down to a dark cinder.

The Quark Star is an even stranger Beast. All the atomic units are comprised from Quarks, the next level down the scale of matter. The Quark (six 'flavors' known) itself then, is comprised from the heavy Creation Energy at the next lower level. This Creation Energy is comprised at the next level down the scale of Fine Creation Energies, which are the polarized (positive and negative Energies), the same as from the Third and Fifth Creation Belts of the Universe.

The Proton and the Neutron each are comprised of three Quark of two 'flavors' each. If the mass of the Original Star before it's collapse were just a little heavier, it's collapse would become a 'Black Hole'. This is the point in which the Quarks are converted into their primary Energies, which is what a 'black hole' is = compressed Creation Energy. This is why I say that there is no mass in a black hole, only Energy under extreme pressure. The Quark Star is still Radiant, where as we know the 'black hole' is not.

Peace in Wisdom

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Rod, actually the repulsion forces still exist in a neutron star but a= re > overcome by the intense attractive force. Gravity exists as 2 forces, a > repulsion and an attraction, according to Semjase so the repulsion never > just disappears...

J_rod7

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Thomas > interesting...

blkhl

Mahigitam

Post Number: 207
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi rod,

what i understood from your above post is that the "Quark stars" are “Saten-Darthelos,” so “Radiant Heavy Suns” or “Active Heavy Suns” ...

then “Meton-Darthelos” or “Dark Heavy Suns" must be either a new type of collapsed star structures(which we havent found yet) or simply black holes...
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Mahigitam

Post Number: 212
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 220, Wednesday, December 2, 1987

BIlly: Some time ago, you promised to tell me something more about the upcoming researches relating to gene technology. What will be of particular significance in relation to this in the coming time and about when will this be?

Quetzal: And if everything results in accordance with the correctness, without any change in the upcoming events, then the event will arise in the month of September or October of the year 2002. It concerns an experiment in genetically engineered medicine. In the new millennium, earthly medicine will achieve greater progress, namely with genetically altered bacteria that are released in human bodies. The first experiment in this connection will be held in Holland, and as just explained, in the month of September or October, 2002. This arises from foresight, but which, unfortunately, hasn’t yielded complete clarity because certain factors caused a slight veiling.

I havent found any articles about the first experiment regarding the genetically altered bacteria being used as medicine for humans in holland, 2002....Or it didnot happen(could have happened much later in a different country & year) as quetzal pointed out that this foresight is not with full clarity..}

Have guys found any info regarding this..

J_rod7

Post Number: 1300
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

There is an article which does closely match this from Quetzal. It does relate to medicine inasmuch as the means to greatly reduce the World-wide Malaria is found by a genetically altered bacteria. ...

["Genetically Altered Bacteria Could Block Malaria Transmission
By Lisa Pickoff-White

["August 2, 2006 - Scientists have discovered a way to help stop the spread of malaria by genetically altering a bacterium that infects about 80 percent of the world’s insects. Malaria is primarily transmitted through mosquito bites and kills more than a million people every year.

["The ubiquitous Wolbachia bacteria are able to alter male insects so that they can only reproduce with female insects also infected with the bacteria, resulting in more infected offspring. Researchers believe that by using genetically altered Wolbachia bacteria, they could spread genes that leave mosquitoes unable to transmit the malaria parasite. Their research was published in the journal Genetics."] --- source -->

http://www.nationalacademies.org/headlines/20060802.html

It seems that in recent years the science of genetic engineering of bacteria has greatly expanded. These include putting bacteria to work producing Human insulin, bacteria to carry "time-bombs" into cancer cells, and numerous other applications recently. All of which result from the Creation impulses working through the Human Spirit.

Peace

Sonik_01

Post Number: 148
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

The only way to change the human's gene code IS to genetically alter bacteria or viruses with a new gene code and introduce it into the human body. That way the bacteria multiplies and spreads and alters the human gene code. That's why in that contact it is also stated of the importance of cleanliness and following proper procedures in the handling of these genetically altered bacteria and that the infection risk is far greater if these procedures were neglected than with regular bacteria. The research and discoveries involved have to do with a splicing of the human/bacteria DNA, which is a new thing.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 213
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you J_rod7 & Sonik_01,

J_rod7, Would you please answer my above previous post no: 207

Thomas

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> That is incorrect Sonik. BEAM and the P's have said that our thinking > indeed also can and does at times change our genes, without external > intervention via therapies etc.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 149
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Of course that's true but I was only talking medically at this time for our technology.

Sonik

J_rod7

Post Number: 1301
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam

Saten-Darthelos are the radiant heavy suns. The Neutron stars and the Quark stars are both still radiant, though each is a different state of matter.

Meton-Darthelos are the dark heavy suns. Unless there is some form of matter below the Quark, then this will be the suns of extremely dense energy. These dark suns then, are the black hole suns which no longer radiate.

This is my understanding. If Quetzal has a different meaning than this, his explanation would be different.

Peace

Thomas

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ok then no worries Sonik :-)

Falco

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there, I just wanna say that I think you guys are doing a really great job. I just want to understand a few things better though. I've been doing some research about the whole agenda revolving around the prophets and religion and trying to understand things with a better view. I just wanna ask though, that despite the fact that Billy Meier claims to be the prophet and all that, then why is it that the quran states that the next prophets name is Mahdi? I just want to understand things better so that my understanding of what is the truth is not distorted. Thanks! :-)

Badr

Post Number: 532
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Falco,

I will answer you in the following thread...

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8879.html?1274085396

Peace,
Badr

Edmundo

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Friends,

on theyfly.com website I found few sentences from prophecy written by Billy on November 23 1981. Is there somewhere more of this prophecy?

http://theyfly.com/Fulfilment_of_Prophecies.htm

and earlier article:
http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/nov05/nov05.htm

J_rod7

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edmundo,

I suggest for you to try to research in the translations of Benjamin as they appear in the "Billy Meier Contact Reports" on MySpace. His translations include much that was left out of the original contact notes, fills in a few gaps in the records. Benjamin's posts are his "blogs."

Peace

Edmundo

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

I searched in few places, but I was unable to find anything.
Anyway thank you for suggestion.

Salome

Sonik_01

Post Number: 169
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edmundo,

Please go to this website,

http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports

This is what JRod was talking about.

Edmundo

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Sonik,
I am aware about Benjamin's websites. I've looked there and in other places, but without success.
Thanks ;)

Scott

Post Number: 2048
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edmundo,

I believe the first part of the article which refers to Prophecies from 1981 is from a 1982 publication of Billy's book entitled "Prophetien". I could be wrong, but that seems to ring a bell.
Is that what you're trying to figure out?

Scott

Edmundo

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I thought that maybe this excerpt comes from one of the Billy's open appeals. But probably you're right, it is from book "Prophetien".

Thank you sincerely.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page