Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 02, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through January 02, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1853
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas....

Glad to hear you found your turn in life!

Always grand to hear if someone is content with all that Billy brings forth.

Most of us here, can understand what you mean with 'resistance'; have
experienced it in some shape or form.

Just manifest yourself as Natural as can be...and than you ARE manifesting
within the framework of (The) Creation; which is in the Nature of Man and
Creation.

Thank you, for sharing your insights.

All bits help....

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 529
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas , I enjoyed your letter in another area ; good to see you here in a different perspective . You are a success story in my opinion .

MC

Augustov

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I am interested in meeting people in my city Ottawa. I would like to form a study group or just meet. You can get in touch with my through my facebook page - Billy Eduard Albert Meier. Cheers

Sonik_01

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I am compiling a Frequently Asked Questions section for the FIGU Canadian website. I would like some input from fellow forum members as to which questions they would like to see answered. These questions are of a general nature, or for people new to the Billy Meier and FIGU material.

So, with that being said, would any of you like to contribute? If you would like to, please post a general question that you may have asked yourself in the past which wasn't answered. If you don't know the location of the answer on the web, don't worry about it, I will find it!

Thank You,

Smukhuti

Post Number: 486
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

The booklet "49 Questions" helped clearing up a lot many questions I had.
Salome.
Suv

Nivla

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
My name is Alvin and i am from new zealand. I have only discovered Billy Meier in the past month and i am inspired to seek the truth but in order to do that i feel that i have to let go of everything ranging from my family ( my father is a strong christian ) to my marriage and ultimately everything that i materially own. I also fully intend on continuing my studies to become a scientist. Please, can someone advise me. I am lost and i have no one i can discuss with in regards to this matter.

regards,
Alvin

Scott

Post Number: 2069
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alvin,

No one here or anywhere can tell you what to do or how you shall conduct your life. Since you are fairly new to Billy Meier, I would not make any drastic life changes now until you become more familiar with the material and teachings. It is one thing to read about Billy and the Plejarens, but another to understand and live the teachings. It is a life process which goes on until your last breath. You cannot change anyone, nor should you attempt to, each person must learn and understand at their own rate. If your family members show an interest that is one thing, but if not, then make no attempts missionize, because then you only do harm to them and yourself.

Good luck
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 1965
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin....

Welcome to the FIGU Board.

Scott forwarded some quite interesting Knowledgable input. He says it
as-it-is.

The Meier Materials is a - Personal - issue/aspect when, studied and
implemented into One's life. After all, our Spirit-forms are all at this time
of existence very Independent entities; which are not bounded to any 'fixed'
Material family, if you will. Your Spirit-form can wander off, in each
incarnation...to various Material families which you incarnate into, and as
you can notice: you are than, on YOUR own, when seeking (all) the Truths of
Creation and all her possibilities, and what she has to offer....and Beyond.

Thus, when it comes down to the point: Life and Existence is a Personal
matter, and for you as individual to gain more Insight, Wisdom and Knowledge,
etc., in order to expand your OWN Personal Being, to become BEING. Which is
the Main goal of Life and Existence for every Spirit-form, and to contribute
to Creation and your own Being. Thus, in principle: there are NO Losers! We
will all Merge with Creation at one time of existence, some sooner than
others, of course; but, do not de discouraged: YOU Yourself....can decide your
(own) Destiny, when you lead your life Consciously, and manifest with great
Awareness. As you read more of the Meier Materials, inclusive the Spirit
Teaching(s), you will grasp her meaning...which will reveal new Insights of
Understanding, and all related to expand your TRUE Creational Spiritual 'Way
Of Being'

An old saying: "The way to TRUTH is a bumpy road....but, in the end...TRUTH
will always Prevail...."

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 671
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin

Learning about Billy Meier’s material should not damage your family relationship nor your friendship with anyone.

It boils down to logic, reason and love.

If we learn it well, we will pay respect and kind to all human beings, regardless of their skin colors, beliefs, education, religion … etc.

Different perspective is the impetus of progress and of evolution, it should not be the reason in separating people nor generating any annoyance.

All the best

Savio

Hector

Post Number: 634
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin welcome to this Figu Forum.....Keyword here is "collateral damage". Studying the Billy Meier case and the spiritual teaching related to it, as well as applying it to your daily life, does not imply that we are allowed to cause/inflict harm to others in the process.

If we are going to inflict damage to others or to our own consciousness in the process of "assimilating" the information that Billy is bringing to us, then it is better to leave it, to quit, and wait until the time is ripe. We cannot make progress with the spirit teaching if in the process of informing people of the benefits of the Geisteslehre we "create" collateral damage or give rise to unwanted side-effects like marriage tension or bad relationships with friends and relatives. Do never become a martyr, because we Figu related people are not interested in small scale martyrs. We are interested in wise people who are able to be fair, just and creational in all the facets of their life. If informing about the spirit teaching creates problems in your close circles, then the tip of the day is 1) Find a way to inform without giving rise to tensions 2) Do not insist informing other people about something they don't want to hear.

Saalome

Nivla

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, thank you all for the prompt reply. You see, the problem is that i am not able to walk my own journey ( spiritual evolution as you call it ) as long as im in this situation. Religion runs deep in their vein. There is no spritual reasoning as this idea is foreign to them. I will not try to convince them either. I have read many of meier's material and im able accept it much easier than christianity which im involved with since birth. It makes sense plus im so sick of wandering this world blindly. Im willing to live a hard life then being stuck in this meaningless life of mine. I feel like im forced to be someone i am not. I guess the real question here is whether to evolve or remain comfortably numb like the rest of the world.

Earthling

Post Number: 490
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alvin ... one step, one day at a time ... no rush, but don't waste time either ... keep studying, go about your daily affairs, take care of yourself, your surrounding fauna, flora, your neighbor .. your knowledge & wisdom will slowly but surely grow, yielding additional fruits of love and harmony .. if those surrounding you have eyes that can see and ears that can hear, they will be receptive to your viewpoints ... if not, c'est la vie and just keep marching forward

baby steps bro .. as Billy says- continual drops fill the goblet

Nivla

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fair enough. I shouldnt bring harm to others. I never wanted to and i always have good intentions. I guess ill have to stay and be misreable for a while. Thank you all even though its not the advise i was hoping to hear.

Pele

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Alvin,

Scott is right on his approach. However, I must say that you start the right way: asking for help.
Pele

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello's Alvin,

My friend, you fail to realize the opportunity before you.

Also:
From my experience:
When I found resistance when discussing this subject, I learned that it was because I was speaking to them from my perspective. My stance.
And to your statement in your post "I guess ill have to stay and be misreable for a while." I understand your frustrations brother. I would hope you would play the following games and tests; perhaps with your family, as this may be what you are seeking.

Try the following with any of your family members.

GAME 1:
Stick out your arm and resist light pressure from someone to push it down during the test.
1. Speak as if you are speaking with your team couch and you want to impress him that you want to play and repetitively say out-loud relative to the following "I'm strong couch" "I'm ready" "I feel strong" and keep repeating the like phrases as someone lightly presses down on your arm.

You will find that you can resist a lot of pressure.

and/or

Repetitively speak as if you are with a doctor and you are feeling very sick, tired and the like such as "I'm not feeling well" "not getting enough sleep" "I'm feeling depressed" "I feel miserable" .....

You will find that you have very little strength to resist someone pushing down on your arm.

You can do these tests in any order and the results are always the same.

All of these games and their tests will demonstrate the power of the psyche, how it influences your health through your cellular make up as well as the environment and individuals around you. This will be a beginning to a tiny spark of cognizance for some family members. This could be a topic of several conversations with the family members you play the game with. At some point move and introduce the following game.

GAME 2:
Obtain two bottles that can be sealed with cap and that can not be seen through so you can hide the liquids inside.

The game is this.
1. Fill one container with juice or water.
2. The other container with window cleaner (Windex?).
3. On the bottom of the bottles mark a different color spot to identify or you can simply open and smell the bottles after the test.
4. Hold one bottle in hand next to your heart.
5. Your thoughts on the liquid inside.
6. Extend your arm as you ask your 'self'
7. "is the liquid in this bottle good for me to drink?"
8. Continue asking this question verbally or in thought as someone pushes down on your arm.
9. You then open the bottle or look at the marking to see if you were able to tell which bottle contained the liquid good and bad.

GAME 3:
The next one to introduce: (especially great with children as well as adults).
1. Cook some white rice.
2. Get two clear see-through containers you can seal air-tight.
3. Place a scoop of rice in each container and seal them sure. Do not open them for the duration of the game.
4. On one container you may write the words that identify with "noble" and "spiritual" such as 'love' 'kindness' 'friendship' 'beautiful' and so forth. Children should be encouraged to draw with colors what they feel in regards to the words.
5. Do the same with the other container of rice. Only this time, write (children draw) words that identify with negative, ugly, hate, miserable and so forth.
6. Attach these permanently to the containers.
7. Once a day project the meanings, images and feelings of the words and drawings onto the rice of each container.
8. It will be interesting to see the difference between the two scoops of rice within a week or two.

The power of the conscience thought, our psyche, our very imagination....can impact our health much as you and your family, with whom you play this game, will see resulting with the rice.

Read what Billy had to say in the following link. I believe it will be of interest to you.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Deadly_Might_Of_Thoughts_And_Feelings

Best,

Eddie
[7:-)

Davidmg

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nivla;

Family ties can be the most difficult to understand as well as for a person to break free from in order to explore and form his or hers own individual identity, as well as to be allowed to express this growth. Great care and thought must be given to you and your new found realizations, for it will help or hinder you. If you make great progress people will see your results and take notice of how it has changed you. Instead of the newly found words of which, to your best of your intentions, will fall on deaf ears and without viable success and will continue to do so if it is reintroduced.

Just as you did, so shall all others that also seek and want for peace, true love, harmony, strength, compassion, and truth. they need and must find it for themselves no matter how much you care for them. This is all apart of learning of which we cannot hope to teach others if we have not gone through the steps of learning ourselves.

Many of us are unable to explain this material to its' fullest and highest meaning. Therefore it will not have the full strength to defend against those who would set their will against those who found true knowledge. Because they fear those who have knowledge that will encourage themselves to break free from what drowns their spiritual growth and understanding. Not because you possess it. But, because of that they do not possess it and are afraid of being let to rot in their own fields of misery. Vast amounts of stench can come from those who are rotting.

Sorry I don't mean to frighten you. But, when religion is so tightly woven into peoples lives, their glory for their god can be just as powerful as the hate they will have towards anyone who will try to break free from it. Religion has built up a great defence for the people who have doubt, will power, fear, and so on.

If you where truly "stuck" then you would not have the ability to come to the conclusion that something is amok. For that in my books is excellent . Also you probably have known that there is something "more" than mere existance for quite some time. But, you where unable to grasp what you have found, maybe because that throughout your life you where told differently and that nothing was wrong because there where no ther teachings of such truthfulness, complexity, honesty, and of such high value.

But now that you have an excitement for Mr. Meier's material, and that if I boldy say that it might have validated some of your questions of which I assume have plagued you for such a long time. The question is, what do you do with it now. Obtaining knowledge for which anyone is not prepared to emotionally understand the full ramifications, can have negative affects in all manners in their lives.

The only thing I can recommend to you is that you should devote some time away from your family in self study so to help you and give rise in freedom of your own thoughts towards your personal goals ( a form of meditation ). Whether you read Mr. Meier's material or not. And this should be only known to you. For if someone is in disagreement with this. Then, this will cause difficulties for you in finding ways to create distance from your surroundings of which holds you in such turmoil. Take time to find a place that gives you peace of mind. You will need this when times are hard. But do not look upon this place as an escape but a place of learning and respite. Peace will come to you when it is yours to do as you will.

You are walking your own journey, it is just so happens to be in this life-time and you are surrounded by these people in your life for a reason. What it is I will not know. But, it is something that this is meant for you and your evolution and not anyone else.

Let it be your silent revolution of truth. for that will be your greatest gift to yourself that no one can take away.

May you excel in your finding of truth, peace and happiness in your life.

Davidmg

Smukhuti

Post Number: 495
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alvin,

As far as material and sensual renunciation ('Sanyasa' in Sanskrit and 'Nekkhamma' in Pali) advocated by the Eastern religions is concerned, the Meier material nowhere mention it as a pre-requisite to consciousness evolution. Take you time reading the material and understanding it's core message, and you would be in a position to answer a lot of your own questions - even if the answers are not directly in the spiritual teaching.

Regarding co-existance of those who are aware of the teaching of truth with those who believe in sky daddy or indulge in idolatry - it is absolutely possible. I am sure most of us here in the forum are in the same situation and we have to endure a lot of illogic around us. Just be careful that there is no coercion from either side. Goblet of Truth verses 9:24 and 9:25 can give you some head start on the dilemma you face.
Saalome.
Suv

Nivla

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My friends, Thank you very much for the wise advises. I feel that it was selfish of me to even consider leaving as it will only create more damage and that is exactly what im trying to prevent. Sadly, i am not as mature as i thought i was. Im sure theres a reason why im in a situation like this. So i should try my best to evolve with what i have. Also, is goblet of truth available in english? what other book can i refer to in regards to spiritual teaching? and one last thing, is it against creation's law to consume cannabis? i feel that it makes me relax and in touch with my inner self. Is it acceptable or am i being delusional? thank you and salome.

Alvin

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Alvin,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your honesty.

I understand your dilemma because I've been there myself. Please allow me to be presumptious about your situation for a moment: I reckon that you have always been open-minded to logic which has meant that you could never fully commit to the Christian Religion as others around you have done unquestioningly. This can leave you with feelings of never quite fitting in or being accepted by family/peers which can create a need in you to compensate for these feelings in that you want to move away from them. These feelings though have enabled you to carry on tirelessly searching. By rejecting what you see as negative personality traits you can try to compensate by wanting to be loud instead of quiet, confident instead of shy, clear instead of unclear. So you spend your time searching. Searching for something you can devote yourself to because devotion is the status quo. Others with strong religious beliefs can seem more confident as they fully express their social groups' ideals without question or criticism.
You then come across Billy Meier who makes sense to you but also says not to worship anyone or anything or to missionize or to blindly devote yourself to any idea but to use rational thought and logic. So you finally find your own thing...Billy...Something you could shove in the faces of people who have been shoving their stupid ideals down your throat for as long as you can remember but you don't get that satisfaction because that is not the way. So you are left without the satisfaction of being able to show off that you have found 'the way'. The difficulty here is that the spiritual teachings are so old school and subtle that they don't astound us or surprise us or give us that dramatic turn around. It is a Silent Revolution of Truth. So the effect is not one of instant empowerment, instant satisfaction but is a long drawn out teaching that takes years, a lifetime in fact. Your moment in the spotlight is denied.

But...

You have something no-one else in your family has. You have during your own spirit evolution truly understood the meaning of 'seek and ye shall find'. You have instinctively been able to recognise the true parts that do exist in religion over the made up bits which demand subserviance and deny the self. You have been more intelligent than others in your family in deciphering what is true and smells a bit funny. So if you haven't been acknowledged for this let me acknowledge you for this. Well done and keep up the good work. You will in time be able to recognise by reading the teachings of spirit what was actually true in religion and in those teachings you will be able to find common ground with your family. In the meantime, take it easy my friend and let the truth slowly develop within you on the quiet. Although you will never get your day in the spotlight remember that you always had the spotlight in you which is why you are not imprisoned into a belief system that devolves you instead of evolves you. Isn't that reward enough? Don't seek recognition but recognise that those people you were born into represent the many small steps you have had to take to get to where you are today. In my case I feel that I have a few more religious demons to cast off to become truly human and that is why I was born into a religious family. In rejecting religious beliefs don't reject your family because they have served you well in representing those evolutionary steps and to get you to where you are today. Don't reject the love that enabled you to move on in many previous lifetimes. Your family are no more their religion than you are. Your quietness, your scepticism is what made you strong not the loud pulpit sophistry so ignore that and accept yourself for who you are. You then won't need others to accept you.

Salome,

Matt

Davidmg

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nivla;

Goblet of Truth .. Chapters 1-20 English ( link at right side of web page )

http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeaching/GobletofTruth/tabid/161/Default.aspx

Davidmg

Sonik_01

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin,

The Goblet of Truth (in English) link:

http://us.figu.org/portal/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=DBEtc852Drk%3d&tabid=161&mid=557

Also, weed is not as healthy or as beneficial as those who use it or sell it might have you believe. Here is just one article:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_67

For more articles on addictions, go to figu.org >> Click English >> Click Landesgruppe Canada >> Click Health >> Click Addictions

There is also an interesting article by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer about drugs and "The Illusionas of Expanded Consciousness"

The more you read and learn, the more tools you will have to deal with your situation. Don't give up! You have a lot ahead of you!!

Sonik_01

Nivla

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all very much for the all the valuable information. It is truly helpful for me.
Matt: Your assumptions is correct apart from the show off part haha. It has indeed been a silent revolution of truth. I have much to explore in regards to spiritual enlightment. However i am a bit disappointed in knowing that cannabis may not be as beneficial as i thought. I dont think im delusional in saying that it made me much more aware of the world and also myself. Nevermind about that, i will continue to seek the truth. Salome all and happy new year.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 206
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

a dozen reactions in merely less than three days.

who said this forum is asleep?

carry-on, soldiers of truth.

Jun
My will be done

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page