Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through February 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1371
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edmundo,

A word of caution - be aware that an obsession can develop from seeking a singular point of knowledge. To avoid developing an obsession of any sort, it is best to expand the search for the widest view, get the biggest picture

In truth there is a connection among all events, an underlying synchronicity from the currents of human intrigues, a flow of energy twisting through time which promotes sometimes startling events in history. We are all living in such times, which is a burden to maintain neutrality while such events unfold.

Prophecy and prediction are high arts in which these energies and their resulting events may be seen from the past flowing into the future. Billy is a master of these arts, as are also our friends from the stars.

One of the earliest wide-views in the arts of prediction and prophecy were given to Billy from Asket. I think you will find interest here, in "Asket's Prophecies From 1963" ...

http://theyfly.com/gaia/meier.v1p312-319.htm

From here in the past revealed, you may follow the energies and events forward into the present time.

I wish you well in your studies, the truth is free for all which seek it, and you are in the right place.

Peace in Wisdom

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edmundo

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JRod,

yes, such obsession is a dangerous thing. To avoid it one must learn to look at facts from different angles.

Also thank you for your advices and wishes,
Salome

Nivla

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, im not sure where i should ask this so and please do forgive me if this is not the right place. Anyway a former raf officer by the name of stanley fulham has predicted ufo display on the 13th of oct 2010. He was somewhat correct as there were displays. He is making another prediction this week in moscow. He said that this group of e.ts is preparing to make contact later this year. I feel that these sightings are of terrestial origin. Anyway here is the link
http://www.datelinezero.com/2010/12/09/prediction-major-ufo-display-over-moscow-january-2011/
Does anyone have any in sights about this? thank you and salome.

Alvin.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the kinda question to put to BEAM, as the Plejaren seem to keep track of who is visiting Earth, and conversely, if such events are of terrestrial origin.
Lachen und Leben.
: )

Sanjin

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I was just reading through one of Meier's old prophecies and came across this sentence:

22. Monstrous deluges will belong ever more to the order of the day, because through the overpopulation, the forest wetlands and swampy plains will become altered in function to become residential areas, whereby the wild waters of the flooding rain will find their way into the houses of the people because they can no longer escape into uninhabited wetland areas.

As far as I know the Queensland area has a lot of wetlands, but I don't know how this current flooding has come about. Does this perfectly fulfill the given prophecy/prediction?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Open_Letter_to_all_Human_Beings_of_Earth_%285th_July,_1951%29
Love makes the world go round.

Nivla

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa: How does one get hold of BEAM? ive been searching the entire forums to no avail.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin,

Go to:

The Mission >> "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier >> Your Questions to Billy -- Answered.

This topic opens up every month for a few days and when it does open up, you can ask Billy ONE important question that you have once a month. His answers will be posted the next month when the section opens up again. He will answer your questions and you can ask another question and so on... You have to check the forum every day to see when it opens up though. There are many answers to common and not so common questions in the archives there, so you should take a look.

Good Luck!

Sonik_01

Indi

Post Number: 561
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin
I live in Queensland and can say that this spring, we have had 3 times the amount of rain than usual, which is the most rain for this season since 1900.
We have had very few sunny days at all.

This is a subtropical area, so we do expect to get rain, but this season has been exceptional. But I have witnessed and been caught in many floods in my life -- but fortunately now, I live on top of a hill!

Billy did predict a cyclone in Queensland that has been and gone and caused a lot of damage, however, flooding is something common to the east coast of Australia and some areas inland. You can see records back as far as 1850's or so, where rivers rose between 12 and 45 feet due to volumes of rain. These early figures are not likely to have anything to do with overpopulation, but obviously, if one lives near a river or in low areas adjacent to river systems, when there is large amounts of rain, houses will get flooded, pastures will be flooded with consequent death to grazing animals etc... and lost crops.

It seems that no matter where one lives on this planet, whether the population is small or large, it is possible to fall prey to nature's processes. It is the preventable ones that we have a responsibility to keep an eye on, but those that are just part of Nature, we have to be more careful where we place our homes etc...

Robyn

J_rod7

Post Number: 1388
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin, Best greetings to You and All,

The Prediction of deluge refers to more than a one-time event. Due to the Population Bomb exploding at a faster rate, the climate and ocean currents are becoming more disturbed. Look to the recent destructive rains in Los Angeles, those in Bangladesh, those in Central Americas in very recent news. People seem to forget those events that happen beyond where they live, or outside their short memories.

It all devolves to the Overpopulation, from which all other major horrors come and will continue to deteriorate.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Sanjin

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn, it's good to hear that you are safe.

It also does look to me like a lot of the prophecies and predictions don't refer to specific events but instead explain a general cause and effect phenomenon which we should avoid.

Are there any prophecies/predictions about those thousands of dead birds and fishes we are having in the US?
Love makes the world go round.

C_andre

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for answer my question Jacob,
I was looking for somekind of report about a volcano in Switzerland but i couldn´t find. Can somebody tell me if the location of this volcano is officially known? Does Meier publicate this map with the areas envolved?

Messages from the pleiades vol 3 - 72nd Contact
7/ These ones here, do mark them for primary zones, are extremely menaced by heavy earthshakes, while these here are secondary zones, in wich you are not allowed to settle.
8/ Here, this is a volcano region, and this zone here around it is very threatened when the volcano becames active, but wich will not be very soon...
9/ .... because it will, like nearly all flat land in the north of Switzerland, be destroyed by later atomic fire in war activities.
12/ The most secure place you can choose is here between both these zones of secondary earthquake strengh and the volcano zone..

Mahigitam

Post Number: 310
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In another CR, they discussed that volcanoes will be erupted in Rhine valley..which by the way is active for a long time..
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

C_andre

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Magihitam,
Maybe i'll try to ask Billy and Christian about that one...thanks
Carlos

Mahigitam

Post Number: 317
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
I am doing the corroborating work..i have some corroborations which i think are right...i think its better to form a team..who corroborates and then verifies it...so if anyone is interested in corroborations & verifying BIllys Propehcies/Predicitons..please mail to me....mahigitam@gmail.com
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Johnboy

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this be a precursor to the predicted 9.0 off the coast of Oregon? It is the largest I have seen for this fault zone in a while. A magnitude 4.2 happened in this same area yesterday....

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb0001atx.php#tsunami

Edward

Post Number: 2002
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnboy.....

4.2 is quite mellow.

And, if it were to hit Oregon...the Tsunami....it would flow itself (if not)
for hundreds(/thousands) of miles inland...as is foreseen.

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
You are right, a 4.2 is quite mellow. I forgot to mention that the 4.2 was about 24 hours before the 5.2 on the same fault line off the coast of Oregon. The link leads to the 5.2 data on the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network. The back to back sequence with the second quake at 5.2 being about 10 times stronger than the earlier 4.2, was the reason for the posting.
Johnboy

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are we getting any closer to getting the true picture yet? And how much more signs do we need in order for the powers to throw at us just in order to take our undivided attention. As far as quakes your not taking in the whole perspective yet are you? Overall its pretty noisy out there and maybe its just my imagination but the tectonics are making more noise then usual and someone is trying to get your attention. volcano: Kilauea (Hawaiian Islands), A South tropical cyclone BINGIZA, volcano: Fuego (Guatemala). A total today of 36 quakes most recently 2 small ones in central Arkansas (States)

p.s. Not to scare you but please be fully aware of what's going on day to day and not suffer from apathy syndrome, anymore!

Teesoft

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The prophesies and prediction in contact 251 are they applicable if the third world happen because nothing in contact 251 end well but Billy predicted that in the next 800 years everything will start working well i ques what is in contact 251 is going to happen only if third world war come to happen? Any opinion?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 327
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 166,Thursday, March 11, 1982

[1]Thus, they will recognize and will have to admit that also in relation to the four seasons, the Earth’s orbit around the Sun behaves somewhat differently than what was previously thought. It will be a shocking discovery, and so will the realization and determination that appears in approximately 15 years: that the [2]determined distances to the stars and galaxies, etc. are not correct.

Has anyone of the [1] & [2] came to pass ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mahigitam

Post Number: 330
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Predictions of Prophet JEREMIA

258E
"Human beings and animals will cry out for large amounts of special foods and meat, and species of same kind will eat each other when human beings transform the flesh and bones of human beings and animals into fine substances for the production of feed. And as the animals will eat their own kind through this process, the human being will consume his own parents and siblings when eating the meat of animals."

Question: How does this situation come about...looks like it is similar to what is shown in the "soylent green" - 1973 movie}
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,
(post#330)

Sounds like gross over-population to an extreme. Hope this never fulfills itself.
I see why it is critical to contemplate 'oneness' with everything. As we take care of the situation on this planet, we really take care of our selves!

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Rarena

Post Number: 654
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: How this is related to FIGU I do not know... moderators as always... please feel free to move this where it may be most beneficial but the question was asked here:

It is my understanding which may help answer your question of this soylent green prophecy about us eating from ourselves depends on what you consider a human being... If you think it is the intact cells or the former physical body non living ingredients only. For example bone meal can be made from human beings (I don't know how to test for this) as so many being cremated on a daily basis and more and more due to a planet being substantially overpopulated as ours, then this may be profitable to use as plant soil augmentation such as bone meal, which is often used... then you are, in effect, eating: the bones which were at one time supporting the human but this would not really be intact and living cells thereby spreading the cloned and distinct deficiencies from the source cells. For example, I understand Cancer is somewhat a deficiency disease...

That is one aspect and a possibility anyway...

Processed food with it's chemicals and secret formulas may have certain cells which are wholly intact which could be "secret" ingredients is another possiblity. Organic food chemists are constantly looking for certain "triggers" and gimicks such as human pheromones to get humans to need, want or become addicted to products in thier constant persuit to make money... often without looking at the long term implications or diseases which may be directly attributable to these ingredients... to the use and application of various human cells and/or chemicals.

And then the final possiblity (there are many more: such as babies, blood drinkers and sexual Succubi etc. etc. etc...) such as the use of artificially transplanted organs or various hormones from humans to animals and vice versa for health or growth and ever present profitible reasons and to keep the animal healthy, "fatted up" thereby making the "creators" rich... another thing to watch out for... in our food supply.

We all know it is a common practice of the surgical industry to use organs, bones, heart valves etc. etc. etc. from cadavers and animals alike (DNA intact), regardless of the many potentially dangerous diseases these "doners & clones" in their life may have carried and could possibly be transferred. These folks who deal in this industry are often only concerned with profitbility and the bottom line rather than the over all health of the recieving individual to whom the organ, body part or tendon is destined.

Materialism at it's most evil: ignorance and greed, two very prevelent behaviors ever present in the minds of fault finding know-it-alls living in the current environment of lacking evolution and over-population.

We tend to overlook the grand long term effects of our behaviours especially when we feel we only have one lifetime to exist... Since many feel there is only one life to live they will do anything to keep their precious body alive, when indeed according to the Meier material... contact ten for example... as told by Semjase... the spirit... a part of us... which never dies yet enlivens every cell of our body... must obey the laws of Creation and cause and effect ever present and what is not learned in this life... will be learned in the next... until the lesson is correctly learned by the reincarnating entity.

It is a prophecy which means it can be still corrected and not enacted...so to be correctly neutral-positive about the whole thing... we can prevent this by finding out how... it can become possible, testing diligently and then preventing that possiblity... Looking out for the one (all of us) not the individual alone as indeed we are all one.

There is no them... only us...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page