Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 18, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through March 18, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ardie

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While I wouldn't be surprised that cannibalism could happen in humans, I think, from the wording of this paragraph, that humans would be used along with animals for FEED for animals and then humans would consume the animals. So, we would be indirectly eating our fellow humans.

"Human beings and animals will cry out for large amounts of special foods and meat, and species of same kind will eat each other when human beings transform the flesh and bones of human beings and animals into fine substances for the production of feed. And as the animals will eat their own kind through this process, the human being will consume his own parents and siblings when eating the meat of animals."

Corey

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/21/new-zealand-earthquake-20_n_826283.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_as/as_new_zealand_earthquake

another 6.3 magnitude earthquake with 10 aftershocks...

Salome,

Corey

Michael_horn

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check this out:

http://theyflyblog.com/stunning-new-proof-of-meiers-prophetically-accurate-information/02/23/2011

Derrick

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
Was there any information given by Billy regarding the earthquake in Newzealand? If so where can I find the information?
Salome
Derrick

Corey

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think Billy specifically mentioned the earthquake in New Zealand I just posted it because I thought it was a generalized example of upcoming quakes that will be increasing as Billy did mention. I know New Zealand has a lot of passive members and a few forum posters I hope everyone is ok I don't know if they live on the north or south island. My condolences to the 95 and counting victims and their families but unfortunately earthquakes and thier ensuing death toll's is one thing we are going to have to get used to especially when the 9.0/tsunami hits Portland or one of the other quakes Billy did predict like Gran Canaria or in California not to mention further forthcoming climate disaster he predicted like the pole shift he talks about it bloche 2 that is going to take 800 years or whatever it was it's been awhile since I read it. It would be nice if the powers that be would start listening to Billy about all matters and stop worrying about "growth, growth, growth" "money, money, money" "weapons sale, weapons sale, weapons sale".

Salome
Corey

Derrick

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi corey,
Was there a date given when the 9.0 tsunami reaches the Oregon coast? I need this information if anyone can help...from what I found, there was no date indicated.
Salome
Derrick

Edward

Post Number: 2014
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick....

As usual with Prophecies and Predictions: they are NEVER...revealed!

Sometimes - Creational Powers -, just lets this - Programmed Cosmic
Occurrence(s) - take place. Natural Events, just have to take their stances, so to speak.

That is just part of the Evolution Cycle...which comes with Life....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2016
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Now that you mentioned - Soylent Green -, which I watched a couple of weeks
ago! Quite a remarkable similarity, yes....[Watched it back then when it first
came out, also...to mention....]

The motion picture - Soylent Green - seems to be far ahead of it's time....!!!
With comparison to what you posted.[Telepathic Impulses....eh????]

Sounds like the animals will consume the made product, it seems; and from
there it will end up in their stomach and when we consume them, we indeed will
be consuming our own parents and siblings! "Food is Food"....as it sounds!!

Can not be choosey!??

When Overpopulation takes it's stance....Man will consume anything, I would
say!!

Option: And the possibility would be, if our scientists are far developed yet,
to create new forms of Genetic Manipulated MEATS. Could be quite a solution,
no?

I mean: if they can Genetically Manipulate...to create half Man-Pig beings, as
mentioned in the Prophecies, they could with out doubt...create simple Meat
types for consumption....

It is mentioned in our near future...in the FIGU materials that Cannibalism
will surface...due to the circumstances; which I mentioned a while back, here.

BTW: Artificial MEATS are being created...by some scientists, today! It is
still in it's 'begin' phase; and still have to be Perfected. Quite a good
start, here...no? [With similar animal protein values, etc...]

If all goes well, perhaps your mentioned Prophecy would not have to fulfill
itself??

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 522
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Contact 226 Friday, February 3, 1989, 12:07 PM

Billy and Quetzal discuss the future use of electronic devices (cell phones, etc) and the dangers they will present.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_226

http://www.benzinga.com/general/11/02/884241/can-cell-phones-really-alter-the-way-you-think-t-vz-s

Can Cell Phones Really Alter The Way You Think?

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/general/11/02/884241/can-cell-phones-really-alter-the-way-you-think-t-vz-s#ixzz1FA8d1aNu

"According to a study from the National Institutes of Health, cell phones may alter your brain activity, and it could be potentially damaging in the long term."

Derrick

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward,
My daughter lives in Oregon and some friends as well. I wonder...How far inland this tsunami will reach?
Salome
Derrick

Corey

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick: this is all that I know. Doesn't sound good. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_392

Salome,

Corey

Justsayno

Post Number: 341
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce, my neighbour's brother has a tumour in his brain on the side of his head which he uses his cell phone of approximately the same size. Coincidence?
I've put a cell phone chip on my hubby's blackberry (for work) and using the muscle stress test it seems to neutralize the frequencies coming off of it. Btw in any cell phone contract wordings, you are unable to sue them for any future health concerns.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2018
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick...

I can understand your concern. I have family there as well...

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since yesterday, there have been seven seaquakes off the coast of Orgegon. These are clustered in the same area and on the fault line that is a major concern in Billy's prediction. These earthquakes are much larger than usual for that area, including a 4.9, 4.8, and a 5.0.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/10/235_45.php

In addition, there have been large quakes on both ends of the intersecting subduction fault line along the coast of Washington, Oregon, and California.

Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A massive 8.9 seaquake has struck Japan and generated a very large tsunami. Warnings have been issued for the Hawaiian Islands as well as the coastlines of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California.... Please warn your friends in those areas to prepare for a very large tsunami.

Johnboy

Edward

Post Number: 2026
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnboy...

Yes, very devastating it is...alas to say....

And the Tsunami effect reaching such distances.

Very horrifying....

We can imagine, when the West Coast quake would occur...HOW the Tsunami
would affect...the coastlines as well as inland. Would be very devastating, without doubt....

Something to prepare....for.....

Edward.

Bronze

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would be very interested if anybody has links or info related to any prophecies which Billy may have written/spoken about, concerning the recent Earthquake and tsunami in Japan
Thanks
Bronze

Earthling

Post Number: 535
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Footage of earthquake effecting reclaimed bay area land.

Billy warned us about building on marshlands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LPGzzaSsbU&feature=youtu.be

Derrick

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello F.I.G.U members and moderators,

It seems that I am a little confused in regards to the tsunami in japan, and the tsunami (seaquake) predicted by paatah off of the coast of Oregon to Washington and down to southern California. Are these two incodences related in any way?

English German
Ptaah: Ptaah:
23. According to our preview, in the area of the North Pacific - not far off the American coast from Portland and in the south of California all the way up to Washington in the north - a gigantic fault of several hundred kilometers will come about by means of a seaquake measuring 9 on the Richter scale, by what means a hitherto unprecedented seaquake-tsunami will spread out in a ring shape and cause immense devastation on the mainland and on islands and also claim many human lives. 23. Unseren Vorausschauungen gemäss wird sich im Gebiet des Nordpazifik unweit vor der amerikanischen Küste, von Portland und im Süden Kaliforniens bis hinauf nach Washington im Norden durch ein Seebeben von der Stärke 9 auf der Richterskala eine gigantische Verwerfung von mehreren hundert Kilometern ergeben, wodurch ein bis dahin noch nie dagewesener Seebeben–Tsunami sich ring förmig ausbreiten und ungeheure Zerstörungen auf dem Festland und auf Inseln anrichten und auch viele Menschenleben fordern wird.
24. The seaquake will last for about 5 minutes, after which many other and milder quakes will then follow and will also trigger another smaller tsunami. 24. Das Seebeben wird rund 5 Minuten lang andauern, wonach dann viele weitere und leichtere Beben folgen und auch noch einen kleineren Tsunami auslösen werden.

The earthquake in japan was measured as a 8.9 at first, and then a 9.0 as of the latest news.
Are these two incodences related?
Or was the 9.0 predicted off the coast of Oregon
predicted in the wrong place by the plejaren?

Peace in wisdom
Derrick

Johnboy

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick,
The 9.0 seaquake predicted by Ptaah is still going to happen off the coast of Bandon, Oregon. The Japan earthquake is an example of the increasing severity of quakes, in general, as predicted. In other words, there are more in our future besides Japan. The future Bandon, Oregon seaquake is predicted to be a 9.0 and last five minutes. It will be very similar to what we just witnessed in Japan. And the future San Franciso Quake, which is predicted to flatten the city, is still going to happen as predicted. The Plejaren were not wrong in their prediction of location and severity. It will happen...it is just a matter of when.

Even so, the La Palma Volcano future eruption prophecy (which can be changed to reduce the impact if the Plejaren advice is followed) will make all the rest look like chump change if the tsunami reaches the east coast of the US. We have been warned, but the changes have not happened.

Johnboy

Michael_horn

Post Number: 371
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please see:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/03/prweb5165614.htm

Scott

Post Number: 2114
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

According to what I have heard and read for years is the Great San Francisco Earthquake is considered to be a prediction which cannot be changed.

In contact 115 I found the following line:

304. About this, it stands word-for-word in the prophecy brought into verse form by you: “… and the city at the fault becomes totally buried…”

304. Darüber steht wörtlich in der von dir in Versform gebrachten Prophetie: «… und die Stadt am Graben wird total verschüttet …»

This statement seems to indicate that the destruction of San Francisco is a prophecy and not a prediction?

Any comments?

(Message edited by scott on March 17, 2011)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 630
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it , Scott , it will happen but slightly differently than what he witnessed . Not that I really understand it , mind you !

Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page