Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 345
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"303. With the outbreak of the St. Helens volcano, the time becomes complete, in which the beginning of the end assumes its actual beginning."

Here the "end", i think refers to the total destruction of San Francisco in future...with the eruption of St. Helens VOlcano in 1980, the sequence of events are generated which will finally end in future San Francisco earthquake.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Michael_horn

Post Number: 373
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BennyRay37,

I think that when we look at the whole Petale prophecy we'll see just how thorough it is. I think that this:

"The time of the first destruction already is here,
in the southland of the ancient people of America.
In coming times this land is hit evilly hard..."

...may refer to Katrina.

Also, read Petale and then watch this:

www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/2/YHFRD74zIOg

Fisher

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a link for an interview with a scientist who believes the California quake is only days away:

www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/2/YHFRD74zIOg

Rarena

Post Number: 670
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The southland of the ancient people of America, is that a reference to South America, or do the Petale differentiate by continent?

Starr

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [ It seems as though we are moving off our axis already bit by bit=2C does an= yone else think this=2C I am following seismic sites=2C they all go off the= chart right before the big ones strike=2C and a couple of them have result= ed in pole movements.

Starr.]

Smukhuti

Post Number: 555
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Andrew Stimpson, 25, tested positive for AIDS in 2002, now he tests negative, says a spokesperson for the Chelsea and Westminster Healthcare Trust, London, UK."

The above excerpt is from an old 2005 news published in various medical/health websites (a couple of them are listed below). But strangely, there is no further news of any research on this man and how he was cured. Does anyone have any information/update on this case?

Refer: http://medicinemalaysia.com/wp2/2005/11/14/aids-cure/ &
http://health.dailynewscentral.com/content/view/0001907/49/

Incidentally, in contact 241, there is talk of AIDS cure in 2005.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool". - As You Like It

Michael_horn

Post Number: 375
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am putting this here again as a best bet:

http://theyfly.com/Modifilan.htm

I know that people that get my newsletter and regularly visit my sites know about this substance. If you think this may be useful to you let me know. And, while I'm hesitant to promote something for sale, if I could simply give it away and all that I would.

Edward

Post Number: 2042
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy....

Southland is referred to...'that part'...of (North)America...and not of South
America.

Thus, what Michael states...is quite clear and obvious...

Katrina is just foreplay...so to speak, the rest is yet to come!

Edward.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question for Figu / Billy:
In 1980 I had read some books from Edgar Cayce.
These books were hard to read because they contained only his readings for other people.
He was a practicing Baptist but in his séances he could access the Akashic records and read the past lives of people (usually people that were sick and wanted to know what they should do to improve their health).
I remember that he found that many people from Atlantis were reborn in his time because they should warn us fellow humans of an impending danger similar to the one used in the time of Atlantis destruction.
Well – some 7 months after his death (03/01/1945) the first 2 bombs were used by the US.
He mentioned as well that Jmmanuel was in India before his mission in Israel.
I remember that in his first Figu Bulletin (1995) Billy mentioned E. Cayce in a positive way (re. Figu assistance for Russia – E. Cayce explained that peace will be initiated from Russia)

I have read E. Cayce’s readings on Atlantis people many times.
He mentioned that the highest authority in Atlantis were the Creative Forces.
(Then I had no understanding what this could be)
That there were those that were pure – the Sons of the Law of One - and those that were selfish and did not respect this Law – the Sons of Belial.
I recall as well his description that the Atlantis people were giving (under guidance) periods to the concentration of thought for the use of the universal forces meditation in Atlantis (before leaving our planet) – “There are few terms in the present that would indicate the state of consciousness save that , through the concentration of the group mind of the followers of the Law of One they entered into a fourth–dimensional consciousness – or were absent from the body”..”

My questions to Figu and Billy:

(Jmmanuel, too, mentions that all things are really one – so:-)
Was there such a thing as the Law of One in Atlantis and if so – what did it mean?
Did the mentioned meditation practice then exist – is it still practiced by the Plejaren people?
If so how was this meditation practiced?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Salome

Sonik_01

Post Number: 199
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2011 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi There T_T_A,

Very good question, however, Billy does not read the forum, and he only takes questions once a month in the section in the forum under: The Mission >> "Billy" Eduard Meier >> Your Questions to Billy - Answered. This section opens up once about every four or five weeks. If you check in frequently, you have a better chance of catching the section when it is open. I encourage you to ask your question! It sounds interesting and I would like to know the answer.

Salome,
Sonik_01

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Sonik_01.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2118
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is an update from Michael Horn regarding the predicted San Francisco Earthquake:

http://theyfly.com/The-Coming-Big-California-Quake.html

Edward

Post Number: 2049
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Yes, interesting update.

SFQ, being the FIRST(-Time) Big One...and the REST has yet to come!

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys

People at home are starting to listen to me about Billy Meier, before that thought it was the same old internet crap. But the more time passes the more BEAM's prophecies ring true heres one example about precious metals :

JUST HOW MUCH GOLD REMAINS TO BE MINED?

We have set the stage for the introduction of our missing link. Which is simply, how much gold remains unmined in the crust of the earth for future mining operations? For this number we go again to the USGS7. Their most recent official publication states that there remains only 49,000 tons of gold available for future recovery. This should turn on a lightbulb in our consciousness. Let's examine why!

We previously mentioned that from the dawn of civilization only 128,000 tons of gold has been mined. Of this amount, only about 108,000 tons remain (For a discussion of gold throughout recorded history, see Endnote8). We just learned that from now until the end of time we have only 49,000 more tons of gold available. That is a frightening revelation. We are consuming gold at the rate of 3,000 tons per year. That means we only have about 16 years of gold available until we run out of gold to mine. What happens then? Doesn't this information make it apparent that it is the height of folly for world governments to be currently wasting our gold reserves? Isn't it also obvious that it is again the height of folly to have an official policy to depress the price of gold when this only increases consumption and moves forward the date when we run out of gold? I think so. An artificially low price of gold increases consumption while simultaneously decreasing production due to unprofitable mining operations. A crisis is brewing, and few people are aware of what is happening. They are focusing on current above ground supply (Which is likely smaller than they believe) and are not looking to the future. This is a perilous error, which will be made even worse by another factor we need to introduce at this point in our discussion, namely, population growth.

Just like BEAM's exhausting challenges and Jmanuels crucifixion, as sadistic and horrible as it looks with polluted rivers and polluted water ,and even the air we breath. It looks like the human race are going to be pushed to the brink of destruction by the conscienceless Israelis and their non Jewish flunky conscienceless self centered greedy individuals that are using technology mainly to profit from for themselves and not for for humanity although proclaiming its new break throughs just like the automobile 60 years later with same fuel consumption this vehicles with absurd technology manipulating people how need to travel to work and fleecing them out of their money, with full assistance of the governments around the world.

John Peace

Norm

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not many predictions on this middle east uprising. Or nuclear accident in Japan.
My Website

Michael_horn

Post Number: 380
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy mentioned Islamic uprisings (wait and see what may happen in the Middle East) and also dangers from nuclear plants in Contact 251:

http://theyfly.com/Contact_251.html

Matt

Post Number: 177
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I've been wondering the same thing. Do you have any reason why these two incidences aren't in there? I can't think of any.

Jonas

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys

There was a minister that worked for the Elites (the guys that run the oil and possibly the world economy through it) he wrote a book "The worlds energy non-Crisis " Williams he also went on to state that the oil is set to go to 1550- 250 a barrel through the conflict they manufactured in the middle east by their Muslim brother hood that is on their payroll that is scheduled for 2012. How stupid can you be ? Gaddaffi has run his country for 40 years and bang a revolt by his people ? This is Why I got a bit screwed up in a couple of my last posts. There are people manipulating the human race that co inside with BEAM's prophecies that will unfold and are unfolding. So what do you do as one that see's this unfold before your eyes. Its like a runaway freight train and Figu is a feather in your hand to stop the global suffering of all the old middle class families now living in"middle class poverty " as a Jewish man told me it was coming 30 years ago. Israel has a hand in the worlds direction and going by the late Henry Ford's book "The international Jew" it is quite startling to find much in his book written in 1920 has come true and is very visible today . I constantly scour through the forum and contact notes looking for an Answer. Fair enough we die and evolve bla bla that is beautiful but to enter another body as spirit again to be ruled by elites and looked down at by corporate Jews in the next human form in 50 - 100 years will be even a greater hell. In Australia the Jewish community runs the show butchers, dealerships,building materials and the biggest companies, I could work for them and have a comfortable job making good money instead I work for two Chinese brothers making peanuts because of they way they keep people in the dark about everything and manipulate the legal system for profit, one they designed. Why is this not in Billy's prophecies why were we not warned of the race that cling and assist each other for complete financial rule over the cities they reside in teaming up to put people out of business. Ask Mel Gibson this race of what ever or Semites (they even have their own type of human cause you are not a racist you are a anti-Semite ???) Mel made films that got better and better even the one about Jmanuel that made him the billionaire, he was making too much money and eating up the market place in Hollywood so they used their Jewish tactic of shaming him with their owned media to put him out of business again using the legal system they designed. Why has Billy not mentioned this in his Prophecies???? My second cousin a priest told me point blank, don't go to church they just brain wash you there. Who owns the Church ? To any Jews out there please let me know why do they not share and regard them selves better than every one else or I should say gentiles. Is Billy frightened of what they might do to him if he openly exposes their future actions like what they did to Jmanuel, possibly the only one in existence that out smarted them ? I know this is but a mere fragment of the human races detriment or maybe I am paranoid. But why no warning of these guys?

John your thoughts are your prayers

Techieatwork

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John. I share the same thoughts.

Jmmanuel knew beforehand that he was going to be crucified, vilified, etc, under the Jewish legal system of that time.

Does Billy know about potential demise under the same hands? (Jewish hands)

Interesting question.

By the way, where in Australia are you? If you are in Sydney, we might catch up for a coffee if you want.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Earthling

Post Number: 548
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos & John, why don't you both open some neo-nazi forum somewhere?

You have swallowed anti-jewish propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Or better yet, go brush up on that handbook of antisemitism, "The Learned Elders of Zion"; It seems you already have a headstart on the material.

And when you're done, you can read what Billy has to say about that work.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierb28.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meiersb34.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meiersb35.htm

Logic my friends; please get out of your caves once in a while and go meet some, ahem .... Jews.

They come in all stripes and flavors.

Good luck.

Bruce ... someone you'd label a Jew because I was born to parents who call themselves Jews.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 202
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John & Carlos,

I think Billy has done enough with warning the global business elite that Israel will be totally destroyed should there be a Third World War. Anyone with half a brain would see that's not in their best interest. Anyways, people who are now in a position of power to extort millions from others and are in posession of Billy's material should know that they may be powerful in this lifetime, but once they die and are reincarnated again, they will be left to eat dust just like all the poverty-stricken people they have impoverished, living in the absolute same conditions they have created world wide. Believe me, this should scare any rational person. They may think they're smart, but they can only go so far. When they reincarnate, they will be poor beggars or just regular people (who are only a little better off), and have to live with the insanity they've created worldwide. When I say "Global Business Elite", I mean Jew and non-Jew alike. It is composed of both. Don't fluster yourselves. They dig their own graves, and it is not necessary for Billy to state more than just the facts, which he has already done. Just concentrate on building wisdom, love, harmony, and balance within yourselves and you will reep the rewards in lifetimes to come. No need to damn those who are already damning themselves!

Sonik_01

Elias_g

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being Jewish is a religion, not a race. Human beings just mistake it being a race because they got used to their culture.
mr.dr.prof.elias@hotmail.com

Jonas

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

Neo- Nazi ??? I am not one for facts about the Nazi's I was not there I don't know what happened during a minute part of the war that America , (The product of Israel) was dragged into. But this fragment of the war that was prophesied about Jmanuel that was filmed and kept for all the world to see continuously decades after for the facade that the poor Jewish race was so badly treated. Forget about the rest of the people that suffered they were not as important as the Jews. Did you know even back in the 40's the Jews even sent in the director of the Marilyn Monroe films for the most impact on the world as they show it from Hollywood through moving pictures the mechanism they stole off Edison who demanded them not to use his invention. So They Stole it off him. Even Billy Meier stated that the Jews were an evil criminal tribe that evolved from the herbariums. This religion race or what ever they are seem to always pop up in a crowd when I bad mouth them, something I have no control over. I have worked for them before research, and now I work in the most unbearable places because they own all the profitable and most well structured business's because of the brain washed, greedy individuals that allow themselves to do unspeakable things for them. The prophecies Jmanuel stated of persecution will only end when this race or religion is gone. After watching Hitler's proper gander films stating they are the decease of humanity I can all but agree with him as they drag humanity into slavery. 2011 we work twice as hard and have less time to ourselves so the Jews can put their greedier children through university to enslave our children even further. Call me a bigot racist , sorry that's anti Semite for the Jews or Israelis because they are above being a race. Where was I. did Jmanuel state how people such as my self couldn't even stand being in the same room as one. I watched Jerry Seinfeld today a classic example, the show opened with George (Jason Alexander) reading the paper saying," Why do they put articles in the paper about Chinese, its turn page stuff no one wants to know anything about the Chinese" if you read into it, it promotes psychologically how insignificant the Chinese race is and does generalize to all Asians.,The diabolical methods they have been using in Hollywood for decades till today putting thoughts in the minds of the naive. Robert DeNiro a Jew was thrown out of Italy for they way he portrayed the Italians, Even Harrison Ford another Jew works with scripts in his films that have adverse affects psychologically on the people being so called entertained. So lets just forget about the Nazi's that was burned into our minds for decades, portrayed as blood thirsty murdering monsters. Although an old polish man I spoke to told me when he was a boy the Germans always warned people to leave were they where as next week anyone there would be hurt killed etc. And now Israel has the absolute Audacity to build a temple to call God almighty or celestial beings after what they have done and I mean done to the human race putting us back thousands of years and murdering the planet thourough others hands directed by them selves subconsciously, A cowardly act. Jmanuel is long dead now, but this guy did nothing but help and inform people about the treasure of thought and how to use your mind to evolve into the future to free man kind from hatred and greed, and the Jewish elders not only bribed and persuaded much of Jmanuels followers to crucify him , I believe he was the first to be actually nailed to a cross not roped, they enforced hatred and greed to what we have to day, as looking great and making people jealous of you in your new car or your new house and a big income is success. Get the picture Jmanuels prophecies of Jewish persecution has not even began, they have created the illusion it has. Me well I'd rather starve myself and my family to death before I work for a Jewish company taking all the profit from my labor I know for a fact any job you have in the world the Jews get their cut especially when they own the currency we use to exist with. I suppose you wouldn't have to be Jmanuel to see what is happening now, the Jews are getting sloppy, the federal reserve bank told the world they lost trillions and don't know where it went and the world excepted it. Israel is murdering Palestinian children so they wont grow up to fight( they use snipers shooting them in the head and heart and dress bombs as toys and candy in front of their parents and Hitler was a monster??? Every time I think of Jmanuel my mind drifts to the unbearable human feelings of fear he had as this malevolent evil race hunted for him continuously to destroy all traces of him so they may control the human race and use it as their children's foot stool. Neo-Nazi what a joke the Jews even created them for their own purpose . Only Jmanuel and Billy truly knows how diabolical this people are but every Jew knows it as they keep and guard the secrets of life and deter people from the truth and who ever warns the people is murdered or shamed. Imagine a world with out the Jewish race ! can you imagine what the world would be like today people would want to be educated for knowledge not for status and a big income as we are groomed for today . There would be no over population, wars would of been non existant, great leaders would not of been murdered though out the past, I'm talking great men that brought states and counties together then anarchy the recipe for control . So as I sit here with the few hours I have during the week I hope this makes sense

John

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page