Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 09, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through April 09, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 618
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tony,

Glad you had a fine time at the center... Your article was very accurate in describing the ambiance and atmosphere of this interesting and beautiful place... it was good for those who have not visited by preparing them and giving them a better understanding of it's function... to those of us who have been lucky enough to visit... it brings us there by your descriptions.

I read your article to my wife and it prompted her to buy me a ticket for next years passive members meeting... so thank you for that and it means we may meet next year.

Salome,

Randy

Kingman

Post Number: 825
Posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony and Matt,

The experiences you've both expressed is helping me off this fence I've been stuck on in my indecision of visiting the SSSC. Thanks, I'm that much closer.
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1904
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony....

Yes, thank you for sharing your experience at the SSSC.

Edward.

Brian1978

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all!

I'm writing from the island of Tenerife, in the Canary Islands. I would like to know where can I find the address of the SSSC, please? and what requisites do I need to visit the centre?

thank you so much,
Brian

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The address is:
"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier
Semjase-Silver-Star-Center
8495 Hinterschmidrüti
Switzerland

As for prerequisites to visit the center, you only need the desire, ability, and to let them know you're coming.

Abdiel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there are at the center some pleiadean device spying the visitors or not?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 283
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your question ....

There are no Pleiadeans. The pleiades star system, which is called The Severn Sisters by Earth Humans, is incapable of sustaining any life as the Planets in that star system have not evolved enough yet. The Plejaren, which are the ones mostly contacting Billy, are from the Plejares star system which is positioned far behind the Pleiades star system.

There is a Telemeter Disk situated above Billy's house far out in orbit above Earth. To my knowledge this disk has many functions. It monitors the FIGU Center and Billy's house and possibly the persons who visit. All though it is not a spy device. Monitoring is more fore safety of the FIGU members and Billy.

The Telemeter Disk also stores the contact information when Billy has a contact. This is stored in symbol for where Billy can "telepathically" download the symbols and convert them into written form as a contact report.

There are possibly more functions to the Telemeter Disk also.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

J_rod7

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Abdiel,

Welcome to the Forum.

To answer your question, the Plejaren have left some telemeter discs which fly high over the Earth. One of which is always stationed above the SSSC. The do NOT spy on anyone, as this is forbidden in their own laws. They are able to monitor activity on the Earth, watch other ETs as they come and go, relay information back and forth, etc. They do not read anyones thoughts, nor interfere with any Human activities. And certainly no "devices" are at the center to "spy" on visitors.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Sergi

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

In regards to reading peoples minds. What about when the P's are visiting Billy at SSSC. Do they do it then because of the increased security risk of their presence there.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sergi,

Direct visits have become rare as many exchanges are conducted by telepathy. In the occasional physical visits, Billy would be called away for these meetings in more secure areas. Of course, the Plejaren being Human just like ourselves, they can still enter the SSSC area un-noticed in "quiet-times." They can also engage personal "cloaking devices" and remain unseen to meet Billy away from any crowd. If anyone sees Billy seeming to be alone talking to himself, it may be either a telepathic contact or someone cloaked directly in his presence. There are occasional other ETs at the center, so there is advice to not touch unknown strangers, as you wouldn't know for certain they were Earth Human or off-worlders. Some of this is my own thinking on this, but IMO, they would certainly maintain security but not to the point of violation of anyones' personal thoughts.

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Nickyboy82

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I am very interested in being apart of visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center. I also want to learn how to grow spiritually. I would like to join you in this. How do I do that?

~Nick

Bodhran

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, nickyboy seems no one answered your question about visiting the center a while back, you have to contact figu to arrange this, their details are on this site.

I'm planning to visit the center for the passive members meeting and will be applying for membership on monday, are there many here who will be attending in May?
Salome

Tony.

Bodhran

Post Number: 142
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Is anybody on the forum attending the passive members meeting?
Salome

Tony.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am.

Bodhran

Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool, look forward to seeing you there. I'm tony quinn jewelery on the facebook figu interests page.
Salome

Tony.

Kingman

Post Number: 852
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This will be my first time visiting. I have just become a passive member this April
a friend in america
Shawn

Mahigitam

Post Number: 354
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Buying products from FIGU page is difficult as the final price exceeds the original price due to conversion process and all.....

I thought, it would be better to buy products directly from FIGU Switzerland. As my visit to SSSC takes a long time, probably few more years(hope Billy still kicks well at that time)..i would like to request the help of those who are visiting Switzerland to buy product(s) for others(including me)....
In my case, i would transfer the money to their accounts in US...what do you guys/gals say...or is there any other alternative in avoiding expensive prices ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Matthew

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Shawn, Jokoveltman and Bodhran - you inspired me to buy my ticket today so I'll see you all on the 28th May at the Passive Members Meeting. It will be good to have people to talk to in English.
Salome

Bodhran

Post Number: 144
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigatam where are you and what products are you looking for? The shipping cost are the worst part of buying from switzerland.
Hey Mattthew and all look forward to seeing you all there.
Salome

Tony.

Kingman

Post Number: 853
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew and other traveling seekers of truth,

We will all get to enjoy another level of discovery by taking this amazing journey to the planets living library of truth. I already sense a new paradigm forming in myself/spiritual growth.

As difficult as this was to accomplish, it now seems like it was inevitable part of what is to be.
a friend in america
Shawn

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
I am just curious are these passive member meetings at the SSSC held on a fixed date each year or are the dates decided by the SSSC.
Peace John

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2011 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnny,
They are held on the last Friday of May each year, but not at the SSSC. Rather, they are held at nearby meeting halls.
Salome,
Tim

Mahigitam

Post Number: 356
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TOny,

As i am still learning german, i planned to stick with material that is either in english or other stuff like photos,...
I am from India. I would like to have these 3 posters..http://shop.figu.org/index.php?cPath=50
Just tell me the amount required for buying and then shipping to my place, i would transfer money to their accounts...

Salome
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page