Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 22, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 22, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jonas

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys

I hope I didn't offend any body but they are just my findings and I do not posses a P.h.d. or B.a. or Docrate but I may have if I got rid of my mercury filled(Nuro toxin) amalgum fillings invented decades ago while Hitler was extracting only gold fillings from the Jews as the story goes. This race certainly ruined my evolution or maybe I have done it myself. Either way I can't shake this hatred as I am continuously reminded by them on the news , every time I see actors on buses all Jewish and Jmanuels prophecies, Do you think they tried to murder Billy too?? How many Jews,Christians,Muslims etc. in the forum how ever nice would love to put an end to Billy's work?? Was that prophecy said , let me know.

John

Techieatwork

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce. Don't take it up on me mate, I was only formulating a question.

Can I not exercise my right to raise questions in this forum anymore???

By the way, I was born in a Catholic family, but that does not make me a Catholic.

I have some acquaintances who are modern Jews.

That means, they are in it for the money, because they give each other contracts, under the table deals, etc, etc., the same rubbish most politicians do.

In any case, I did not mean to offend you.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Norm

Post Number: 1423
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, His info in 251 seems too brief for the kind of turmoil thats happening now. I would have thought he would have brought this up again say a few years ago. Billy's has covered so many things now that you could point to any one sentence & say see there it is, there it is. Almost like Nostradamus. But i would think something this huge of an event would have deserved a full contact or update on and recently.
My Website

Michael_horn

Post Number: 385
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

Allow me to take you up on it, you're a racist and a bigot.

I think it's time for a little ethic cleansing here (that's without the "n").

Techie, if they are "modern Jews" who do the "same rubbish most politicians do" then...are all politicians Jews? Or is it time that those who have a particular animosity/prejudice towards Jews (and/or anyone else) practice a little self-awareness, neutral-positive thinking and also reread the Meier material?

Creating a slightly diluted version of neo-Nazism is an ugly distortion of Meier's message..isn't that obvious?

Earthling

Post Number: 549
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos, no problemo; I'm not offended ... by ignorance.

John, sorry, I couldn't get through your entire rant. However, for your own good and sake, you would be better served if you'd stop erroneously blaming others (Jews or whomever) for your perceived condition and lot in life, and take control of life and your situation thereof, with your own hands, with your own endeavor.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 153
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think ignorance, plus fear, plus visible facts accumulate in peoples subconscious. Mine included.

Michael, in most part, politicians don't have the greater good of the majority in mind or heart, and anyone knows this, but, no, you're quite possibly right, they can't possibly all be branches of the same trunk.

I generalized. I was only targeting the mentality which spreads across continents, not the ethnicity.

I don't think empty words could fill the void here. I am not in the mood to fire up this discussion any more.

I know well what Billy means when he says what he says about those major and important topics.

After the washing, I go back to neutral positivism, which I hope does not mean not able to speak ones mind sometimes.

My own perception too, works well for me.
Salome
Carlos
--

Techieatwork

Post Number: 154
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be truthful and honest with you guys, I am surprised that one is not able to speak one's mind, even if it is initially uninformed and ignorant.

If anything one would hope to be guided and shown the right way in here, in this very forum.

I am tired of political-correctness.. that attitude does not serve evolution well

If something has to be said, expressed, written, gotten out of the system, I could not think of any other place on earth but this forum to ventilate it

I mean no harm to any race, skin-color, credo, or nationality

But I feel the pain in the faces of those killed unjustly, and all those treated unjustly

Jonas has a point, even tho he is taking it a bit further mixing it with his own feelings of anger and frustration

but I can sense some truth in his rant

certainly this world is totally upside down and of all places, I still place my hopes on this forum for a place to come here, and learn the truth, not the "politically correct truth". Let's stop the hypocrisy.

Please guys, enlighten me, I am willing to learn!
Salome
Carlos
--

Earthling

Post Number: 550
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Carlos,

the self-pity self-righteous nonsense - "I am surprised that one is not able to speak one's mind....I'm tired of political-correctness" bla blah blah, will not work here.

You have been, and are free to 'speak your mind', as you put it; as others are free to question the contents therein; are we not?

You speak your mind to share your conclusions with others, but then expect them to only agree; if they do not, then they are trying to take away your freedom of speech. That is confused, (hypocritical) thinking.

Regards,
Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Norm, We have to remember that Billy has long ago explained the > principles, the laws of cause and effect, and has given many > specifics over the years. It shouldn't be necessary for us to have > every single specific thing spelled out for us. In fact, it will be > both useless and impossible. There will be so many events and they > have indeed been clearly warned about, if we will just read and > reread the information and put two and two together. Unfortunately, > it's all unfolding now and we should avoid being deers in the > headlights, frozen in fearful fascination by that which threatens to > roll right over us.

Jonas

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael_horn

Take me up on what ? I was born I was baptized a Catholic, confirmation , communion etc etc today I am not a Catholic , why are you so defensive about my comments we didn't come from Catholics Jews or Muslims . I don't Hate Jews I hate their tactics just the same as Catholic priests I don't hate them but I don't like their tactics. So if you think you are a Jew then you have the problem I'm afraid to say, Jews , Catholics Muslims they are sects or organizations built for a purpose if you are offended that only proves your deep ingrained belief that Old or modern Jews , which I was told is a religion not a race by a member if the forum, is part of you. I don't recall the plajerians telling Billy to defend the rights of the Jews or the Catholics. Michael if you still think you are a Jew you don't belong anywhere near Billy Meier. I was a Catholic for 40 years when I discovered and triangulated BEAM's information, Now I am not a Catholic ( I removed my children from Catholic schools) My children are Taught only about the spirit of creation, to me the Catholic religion Is a scam created by the Jews after it was wrongly started by people who misinterpreted it. Tell me some priests are pedophiles and the Marist brothers too, and I would agree with you. I am not Beam and I most probably don't have the wisdom of one of his toe nails he cut of ten years ago, So tell me are you Jewish Michael ? It makes no difference to me That goes for anybody that clings to their religion while posting in this forum. But giving up the Jewish faith that's hard,personality building friends is very hard to part with and I'm not going to hunt you down or harm you like I was harmed. I just want the human evolvement to begin but unfortunately awareness must come first, I don't talk to Jews or Catholics or Muslims or Hindus or Germans or Africans or Americans I talk to people some I avoid. So please label me any way you want but remember one thing I want no part of this world I'm here because I'm here and a product of my experiences apart from our distorted and severed spiritual connection to each other and creation. Sounds corny as Hell but that's my line. So chill out Michael they are just comments of prophecies I may have distorted my self but other members appear to agree with me to a certain degree, and as I said the Jewish persecution has not even started, it will start when people learn who how and what. Again these are my views and are meaningless scripture unless you are me.

John And life goes on with or without me

Justsayno

Post Number: 353
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You need to go back farther than just the last century to get a true feeling of the history of the world. There is not one ethnic group out there that is pure as the (nuclear) driven snow.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jonas

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Techieatwork

Do you think after the Sanhedran found out that Knowledge was power from Jamanuel they had no choice but to make him look stupid first, then murder him like a common criminal(or for the Judge Judy fans where you never see a Jew in Judge Judy Shindlers court room) people who are not educated and cannot under stand the laws, I don't know little ignorant me seems to see a patern. Knowledge is power and its instruction was stolen 2000 years ago . Wait till the masses work this out. I feel i'll when I think of the ramifications. Maybe I am dumb as a post but I haven't had generations of educated forefathers. So there is why the culture is so interlectual. Their minds have evolved with such interlect as a bear grows claws to climb over centuries.

per·se·cute
   /ˈpɜrsɪˌkyut/ Show Spelled[pur-si-kyoot] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -cut·ed, -cut·ing.
to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment, especially because of religion, race, or beliefs; harass persistently.
to annoy or trouble persistently.

I don't see out smart in the definition of Jmanuels prophicey, he knew they would have a hard time but they could only be held by un civilized means, for the creation of our civilization was designed by the Sandhedran. Man I love BEAM's work. What a mess and the sad thing is they are still out there running things and we are 2000 years of interlect behind them. Do you think Billy is shattered like Jmanuel must of been when he made his prophicies from his judgements of his captors. Thats a tough one. Cop this 6 billion people in the world and I run into a Jew on Acid whose wife is a pharmacist from South Africa that makes it for him. In Australia
ten years ago with 100,000 rand now they are millionaires. At least I understand why they own everything just like taking candy from a baby, talk about being stuck to the Web they have weaved , most of the human race are the web, Wish I could Help the Beam.

John the ex-Catholic

Jonas

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

Thanks

Sonik_01

Post Number: 204
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jonas:

I think you are extremely misinformed. Did you read my post #202? Read it again!! What you are talking about is the Global Business Elite. The Global Business Elite is composed of Jews and Non-Jews alike. The Jews may be the leaders and the architects of the schemes, but they can't do the work on their own. They need lackeys, greedy for power and thirsty for blood to do their work. Why don't you mention them? There are far worse, and far many more lackeys in power now throughout the political world, and in the "Entertainment" Industry, and in the "Insurance" Industry and Banking Industry than the Jews who put them in power. Once these lackeys are in power they behave just as degeneratedly and worse than their bosses, and commit the most evil crimes. As you can see (I hope) bad behaviour is not limited to Jews alone, but is practiced worldwide by all corrupt people, Jew and Non-Jew alike. If the Jews didn't have any followers, they would have no power. Sorry buddy, but you're wrong.

Look at what Billy REALLY has to say and don't shove words into his mouth!

FIGU Bulletin 002: Hostile Attitude Towards Jews and Homosexuals

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_002

Salolme,

Techieatwork

Post Number: 155
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce. Re your Post Number: 550, which was a response to my Post Number: 154

I was not trying to emotionally blackmail or manipulate you if that is what you are trying to infer.

I said what I had to say, clear and loud. Whenever I see that I am uninformed, I seek the truth and if you have it, then share it. If you just have a biased position, then I appreciate if you let other better informed reply in your stead, if they freely choose to do so.

Self-righteous? What do you mean?

"self-righteous (adjective)
having or characterized by a certainty, esp. an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior: self-righteous indignation and complacency."

Did I sound self-righteous? You interpreted me wrong. Whenever I screw up, I seek atonement, and that's that. There is nothing more to it, and nothing less to it.

"self-pity (noun)
excessive, self-absorbed unhappiness over one's own troubles"

?? Now you are now starting to make even less sense.

I have this to say though, just to add to the interesting conversation:

What did your ancient Jewish predecessors did so wrong to CAUSE such a massive EFFECT and be so persecuted (and disliked) for so many years…?
what went so terribly wrong?
Have you tried to find that one out?

And if you want, let's pass this incident of misused words here and there.

I did not mean to enter this discussion with a head-down attitude (if that is what you meant when you used the expressions "self-righteous" and "self-pity"), I enter this discussion as an equal to you and if I see that I need to accept criticism from my equals, then I will. If not, then I will calmly "fight back" as long as I see that in doing so, someone, I or you, are gaining more knowledge from it.

I extend my respects to your human essence as an equal, and I hope we can find common grounds, where communication can be granted and continued.

Peace.
Salome
Carlos
--

Jonas

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik_01

FIGU Bulletin 002: Hostile Attitude Towards Jews and Homosexuals

I never said anything about harming people I wouldn't harm anyone but for self defence. I was mereley stating the source, BEAM is great but don't we have our own minds too. I try not to quote BEAM and as I stated these are my own veiws. Just remember where the bad behaviour, as you put it originated from and continues to grow to monolific proportions.( If you leave a bag of lollies in front of a child does the child eat one lolly?) You have not seen these people in action I have, worse part is you know what they are doing or going to do to you but you can't stop them So if you are a coward concerned for buttering up one of the major demises of mankind ignor my posts. IF ANYONE DOES NOT WANT ME TO POST HERE ANYMORE LET ME KNOW

Jonas

Techieatwork

Post Number: 156
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas:

This one, helps me remember, there are good and bad ones everywhere, and from every social group and background.

It is good to see tho, some conscience moved people letting their thoughts be seen and heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-que4z4E9HY

So in summary, the power hungry ones, from many an all backgrounds, always have squeezed this planet dry BUT, it's us, you and I, the pacific and quiet ones, who are to responsible too, for not doing absolutely anything, or not much at all, about it.
Salome
Carlos
--

Earthling

Post Number: 551
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos, I wouldn't know what ancient Jews 'did so wrong' to cause such hatred for millenia, other than being blamed for Christ's crucifixion, which may be the root of your dislike for that race. Semjase had some none too flattering statements about the ancient Hebreons, which I wouldn't know if they were 100% true or not. However hearing her rant on that race, it is not hard to see where all this bigotry came from.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv2p406-410,v4p55-58,98-101.htm

As far as them being 'my' ancient Jewish predecessors, I cannot say such a thing as I don't feel any connection there. I have no clue whether I was Jewish way back then or in my most recent predecessor personalities. I will say that when I was young, I was sent to Sunday & Hebrew school a few days a week for attempted 'brainwashing and cult training/indoctrination'. However, I rejected the whole thing before I was ten. All the stories and history didn't ring completely true and the whole god thing didn't sit well. In short, I finished my obligations to my parents there at 13 and never looked back.

However, I did grow up with Jews, among others .. and all this Jew conspiracy nonsense about them controlling the media, financial world, politics, etal, is simply ridiculous and ignorance.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 387
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

As I said i response to your saying that people may call you a racist and a bigot: Allow me to take you up on it, you're a racist and a bigot.

Now let me cut to the chase. Demonizing any group of human beings in the generalized, defamatory way you do is a sign of ignorance, bigotry and cowardice.

You ask if I'm Jewish. I practice no religion but I found out I was "Jewish" from some young Irish and German guys in my Chicago neighborhood when I was growing up. They clarified that I was a "dirty Jew" as well. In my opinion, they were simply at the next step from you, i.e. willing to try to bring harm to someone who they perceived, through their bigoted eyes, as being a this-or-that...not an individual human being.

You've already been directed to Meier's information that clarifies what you instead distort and misrepresent, go back and reread it.

As for anyone not wanting you to post here, why don't you just clean up your own consciousness in this matter and then post what that process was like for you, how you came to see your own anger, prejudices, irrationality, etc. and decided to master them?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 205
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John,

You are perfectly right - Life goes on with or without you.

I hope you find a solution to your problem.

Salome.

Jonas

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik_01

We of FIGU in every way constantly strive to treat every foreigner and member of other races equally in every way, although this does not eliminate our right to point out the errors and inhumane machinations, as well as transgressions of the law on the part of foreigners and other races, in the same manner that we deal with our own country and our own people. Our right to point out the errors of others has absolutely nothing to do with hating foreigners and other races. It is a fact that through contrary and moronic statements, some people conversely attempt to portray peoples and countries more favorably than they really are. To this end, they attempt to downplay, if not gloss over, misdeeds and horrors; and yet we are reproached for being hostile against foreigners, other races and Jews.

Thanks for your input, if you are a Jew I doubt I would be able to twist and manipulate the past and what BEAM has written in his bulletin but little things like "foreigners, other races and Jews" sorry guys but why are you in a class of your own on this planet what makes you so special ? your intelligence and ability to gang up on people, if you haven't noticed your doing it in the forum to me right now. I love you guys Jew wog what ever, its just the conditioned human element of our times but still the prophecies ring even truer to me today than they did yesterday as you are living proof of them, me I'm a nobody but your smart alec comments are more than enough proof reinforcing these prophecies if you can see,

Hi Michael

I respect everything figu has done because it is not a cult we all have our own developing spirits. I am not blessed with a good education things just pop up in my drug damaged brain and at times It got me in a lot of trouble in the past as intended by some one 20 years my senior , hence the term Dirty Jew sorry if that offended you. I have not directed anything at you or any other members personally as you guys have at me ignorant,misinformed bla bla bla. But the forums beauty to me is we can communicate here and receive feedback by total strangers to direct us without the falseness of the religious restraints or civilized demeanor. . Why are you so offended by the word "Dirty Jew" why do the Jews in the forum associate them selves with this and defend the entire race or what ever you are. I myself have Jewish blood flowing through my veins, I'm not talking fair haired 5th generation American Jew, my family is from a middle eastern area. I have a lot of respect for you but don't understand why you instantly consider my comments as hatred of all Jews, is it the way they look and treat people as they are superior and anyone else is less then them as far as human tissue goes? I'm not Billy and was looking for help to get through this life with constructive comments on understanding where these horrible feelings are coming from and why the Jewish connection is so Strong as you and Sonik_01 have proved to me in the forum by the intellectual bullying , as it appears considerable thought has gone into these comments to degrade my comments posted. Why haven't any Catholics defended what I said about priests or Muslims. But thank you so much you have cleared up my reason for this Hatred as this subject was like walking on broken glass, and as for cowardly I don't quite understand that, I doubt many people would bring this Jewish subject up as I did or acknowledge its ramifications on humanity as I know for a fact large sums of money are drained from countries all over the world through make believe charities and sent to Israel. My friend everyone is superior most of the mass has been mis informed on purpose

Jonas

Jonas

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Techieatwork

Thanks for the offer I would love to met up for a coffe some time but I'm pretty busy these days working 6 days a week and spending Sundays with the family driving out to the mountains at Katoomba when I can afford it, my dream is to open place out there for FIGU where spirits from Australia can meet up and take in the beauty of the mountainous bush lands to clear our minds of all the input we are all faced with.I've saved $2000 just another 998,000 to go.

ps I'm at Parra

John

Scott

Post Number: 2121
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back on topic

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page