Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 17, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » The Forum » Forum Posts » Archive through June 17, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 832
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony has exposed the crucial rule that needs to be enforced:

"...as related by the Plejaran to Billy, both of whom in the contact notes will not entertain fools or distractions to the mission, I suppose that is the track that the moderators are trying to keep to and rightly so,"

With this in mind, any new topic, or resurrected one, would seemingly be heavily moderated to maintain the desired focus. A mentally tiring effort when dealing with others enthusiasm of a questionable "on topic" issue. "Can of worms" comes to mind. But these can open discussions that have been neglected or just unseen.

I know I always throw the "but" in my postings, but is there another option? Kidding aside, maybe a topic of, "Deeper thoughts on current events through FIGU knowledge", with emphasis on a post requiring a position of reflection of ones personal understanding of the materials herein. This automatically requires a studied position of a particular type of Billy's materials before posting an article.

In essence, most of the topics have this underlying them. It's just here it's emphasized. Thus a moderator can more quickly realize an off topic post due to its lack of position within the accepted requirements(clearly worded with FIGU represented).

Posts may become longer, but clarity on the topic(FIGU based) would be firstly placed, at the beginning of a post, thus making it easily seen as, "on topic". A structured formula to help in the moderation. A checklist can be included in the design for acceptance so moderators can ascertain whether protocol has been followed. Baby steps you say? Opportunity I say!

The survival world clutches at me again, back to work(maybe)...
a friend in america
Shawn

Bodhran

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On further ponderation ( thats an irish word :-) ) The Misc. section of FIGU in the general section should really do the job of answering questions for the newcomers or random questions by interested parties but I would still advocate the moderation of the phrase "search for yourself for the answer, it's here somewhere".
I myself am a relative newcomer to the information, it's fairly daunting even for someone who considers themselves a fairly rational being. The goal I think should always be to encourage not to make it harder for those tentatively exploring what is essentially challenging their entire belief system. I think I read somewhere here that because of our short lifespan we are essentially only becoming mature in our thinking towards the end of our lives, you wouldn't tell your kids to bugger off and do your own research on how to grow up if they asked you something. Maybe we need to be a whole lot more tolerant of other peoples lack of knowledge and help them as much as humanly possible.This is just one aspect of the forum that I think needs changing and I know it does not happen all the time but every little bit helps I think.
Salome

Tony.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 569
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well put , Tony . The analogy of the kids is quite on the mark .

MC

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

i am really concerned if someone could explain me how to submit a question to Billy?

Earthling

Post Number: 497
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jokubas;

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1291069230

This section opens up once a month. That is the only place & time you can ask Billy a question, other than traveling to Switzerland and taking a chance that the opportunity may arise that you can ask Billy in person.

Patm

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

Please review all posts on this forum at the link provided by Earthling above(including the archives) as your answer may already be there.

FIGU Schweiz (Switzerland) publishes the FIGU Bulletin at various times during the year. A question can be asked of Billy through the editor of the FIGU Bulletin. Billy's response will be published in a future edition of the FIGU Bulletin.

Also review the FIGU Bulletins (In German) published on the FIGU-Swiss Website (issues since 1995) as your answer many already be there.

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin

The editors email address for submitting questions not already answered in previous FIGU Bulletin issues is:
wz@figu.org

patm

Johnb

Posted on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had a more than several life experiences that are beyond the normal. I have a question that hopefully Billy Meier can answer. If you know how to pass the question along it would be greatly appreciated. I figured that Billy would be the most knowledgeable individual to ask.
First off let me state what I am about to describe is not an exaggeration in any form. The events really happened and I have come to accept the reality of the events.
First a little background...
In October of 1986 I saw a BEAM ship from approximately 400 feet away for a period of over 10 minutes in Santa Monica California. I had just seen the movie "Aliens" and we were getting out the car in front of my friends house. My friend me ask how I liked the movie and I stated that I was very disappointed at the movie at how horrible and scary the meeting of an alien was portrayed. I further stated that I would imagine that meeting an ET would be a mind expanding and wonderful event. Suddenly above the house we are about to enter a BEAM ship silently appeared. The ship rocked like a boat. After about five minutes it started jumping from one position to another with no time passed. Then after about nine minute it converted from a solid into a large colored of light. As the color ball shrunk it changed color until it was smaller than the ship and then the ship instantly reappeared and zoomed upward off into the cosmos at an angle so fast that it looked like a solid slightly curved line. Only because of the straight up angle relative to me that it departed was I able to see it.
I was already aware of Billy's existence at the time of the BEAM ship showing. The event triggered a huge shift in consciousness. It felt like I had a manhole cover limiting my mental abilities and the weight was lifted off of me. I specifically remember thinking "A man made that ship and that means I could do the same thing". For months afterwards I knew when the phone was going to ring and who was calling minutes before the actual event. I had times where I looked someone directly in the eyes and instantly knew the person and what they were thinking. My friends and family started freaking out when I foretold events about to occur. I went on to really fully utilize my mental abilities and realize the power of self responsibility and my life really changed. I experienced the denial of others when I talked about the event and came to fully understanding Billy's frustrations. Nobody wanted to believe me. Since the age of six years old I had dreams that I could see UFO’s and the people next to me did not see it every full moon until the event. I specifically remember the frustration during the dreams that I was seeing it but no one else could. That never changed by viewpoint one iota because I know what I saw that day. Basically I have come to realize that the truth is stranger than fiction.
Now on to my question about the one event in my life that I experienced which I have never heard anyone else ever describe. One day about six months after seeing the BEAM ship I was sitting at a stop light in Maryland. I was the first car and the light turned green. I proceeded to drive through the intersection when suddenly my field of vision was blocked by a vision of me viewing myself (profile/side view) driving through the intersection. I was looking through the eyes of a person I was dating who was stopped at the light at a right angle to me. I could see her hands on the steering wheel and the lab coat she was wearing and watch on her wrist and rings on her fingers. The "viewing" area was a fairly large circle with a sky blue fuzzy edge and outside the blue edge I could still see the peripheral view moving by as I moved through the intersection. I proceeded about 100 feet moving through the intersection looking straight forward and became concerned about running into something since I was effectively driving blind. As I exited the intersection the viewing circle then disappeared. I turned back about 120 degree to my right and waved to the person I was dating between a sliver of open area between two trucks next to her in the intersection and her jaw dropped.
Shortly afterwards she called me and ask how I knew she was there since I looked straight forward all during the traveling through the intersection and suddenly turned around a waved. I told her the truth of what had happened. This spooked her so bad that after that she refused to go out any more.
My question is this… Has anyone else you know ever experienced something like this? If was as if there was some viewing technology that is described by Billy in the contact notes when he was able to view into any area of the Russian spacecraft.
Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated, but honestly with all due respect feedback directly from Billy about the event would be most appreciated since he has experienced so much and has firsthand knowledge that may shed some light on what exactly happened during this "viewing" event.
I have waited this long to pose the question so I am willing to wait as long as necessary to find out the answer. I look forward to a reply and may peace be with you.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 448
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnb:

I think most people are loath to weigh in on your post about seeing flying saucers because it seems so improbable given what we know about the Plejaren. If you did see these things (and don't bother trying to convince me one way or another, for I don't care to either doubt or agree at this time) then:

Cool!

: )

Just because you imagine something doesn't mean it didn't really happen, nor does it mean that it did. Riding the razor-thin line of objectively substantiated reality does not discount subjective perceptions, it only balances them.

Who is your I to determine whether or not something is real?
If it genuinely touches your I, helps redefine it, then it is real enough for now, and can be reality-tested/reevaluated at a later circumstance, whence there is a better set of objectively determined facts by which to make the assessment.

In other words, if it does you some good, for now this is real enough. Just being willing to let go of the cognition - if at some later time it turns out to not be absolutely true. And until then, until some further insight into your perceptions does sink in, stick with what makes you happy.

Regarding the change of perspective - has this ever happened to me before? Yes, I and some friends have experienced this spontaneously on a number of occasions amidst circumstances that I have come to know as unhealthy. The psyche is rightly attached to a single person in this life, and to allow it to wander is not healthy for the (still quite necessary) individual sense of self.

Of course, no one likes to be limited, (which applies to me as much as anyone else.) That said, there is a proscribed path of spiritual maturity and evolution laid out in the Meier material. Why don't you stick to that for awhile, and see where it leads?
Fur leben.

Indi

Post Number: 584
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Starr, I understand that you might be having difficulty understanding posting on the forum however, if you are having difficulty working out how to post in the correct places on the forum, then I would suggest you refrain from posting for a while, and just read the forum until such time you become familiar with it.

It is always a good idea to do a thorough look through all the topics, to familiarize yourself with their purpose. It shouldn't take you too long to pick it up.

You could also do a search for eg., Ashtar, and see previous discussions about this in the various topics it is found in. This will give you some information and locations, that will lead you to other information about your topic of interest and give you more understanding of how the forum is set out.

It is a complicated-looking forum, I agree, but for the moment this is what we have to work with.

Welcome to the English Figu forum.

Robyn

Starr

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [ Thank you Robyn=2C I am following the conversations indeed. I'm sure I will= work out how to use the site efficiently before long=2C I have found that = the journey that has lead me to this site is like filling in pieces of a ji= gsaw puzzle=2C At times it feels bizzare as it explains alot to me=2C . It = is a good feeling to find the truth. Thank you for your patience. =20 Starr.]

Ufoman

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are they Beings in tau ceti? Tau Cetians. Is the vimana sanskrit describs how a beamship works? Please tell what really are theses anunnakis the sumerian talks about in the stories? Are thy ancient astronuats? but from where?

Edward

Post Number: 2048
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ufoman...

If I may advise you to utilize the Search Engine, once again?

Your questions have been discussed, and it would be best for you to read and
absorb the information firsthand? Absorb (and analyse) it all at your own
pace?

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 590
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Post from Elreyjr moved to 'Ancient Earth History'

Indi

Post Number: 591
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION UNLESS IT IS ABOUT FORUM POSTS!!!!!

The last 3 messages have been moved to 'Ancient Earth History'

Robyn

Elreyjr

Post Number: 229
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Our forum posts links appear among the selection of choices when typing on the browser of Google Chrome on my computer.

Do you know it has been so? Does it happen for everyone or only to those who have previously entered our forum?

Sorry for this ignorance.

Jun
My will be done

Matthew

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn - my post to Ufoman was about his forum posts, so you've moved it to an inappropriate place.

Jun - good point - I had to rejoin this forum under a different name because of that. Long story but to do with security issues at where I work and my forum name being linked to my email.

Indi

Post Number: 592
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That may be your perspective Matthew but I made the choice for the sake of continuity of conversation.

Was it really necessary to make that comment in that way?
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Matthew

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn
No. Just being a, not-so-smart, smart-arse. Its what I do when I'm annoyed by someone. I use sarcasm. I'm going to address that and try to just challenge someone appropriately in the future. I realise that I may be just as cruel to my own shortcomings. I just hope and am afraid of losing my sense of humour through all this because I don't have much to laugh about these days.
Thanks
Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Johnb
(re;Post#1)................snip......

Text deleted due to being in wrong topic. Please repost in another section

(Message edited by indi on April 23, 2011)
[7:-)

Indi

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What part of 'don't make personal comments on the forum' do you all not understand?

The forum is for the discussion of topics, and if you disagree with what someone has said, then disagree with what they have said about a topic and put your own view forward but do NOT make personal comments of a negative nature about the person -- only about whether or not you agree or disagree with what they have said.

Come on people -- lets be mature, conscious, and focused on what this forum is for! Practice self-discipline and restraint!

People making judgements about what they think others have said to them causes feelings to be hurt, bruised and a multitude of other possible feelings, which lead to the person either correctly or even incorrectly bouncing back with something to equal the perceived misjudgement -- and then every man and his dog joins in the frey - everyone wants to have a go at the alleged offender!

It has to end!

Robyn

Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Tony_q

Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, Tony from Ireland here (bodhran) just deleted my old account and set up a new one with my actual name, used to always use my nickname for internet stuff but I wanted to change it here. So I'll just be Tony from now on.
Didn't know where else to post this so I hope it's in the right place. Thanks,

Mac

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony. I'm Paul & I'm living in Galway. I know there are other Irish members here too. I just can't seem to find them at the moment! Hey, I discovered figu last summer. So much to read!! This is my first posting. I know it should be in the misc. section but, it won't allow me to post. So this will have to do for now! We should talk.

(Message edited by indi on June 18, 2011)

Tony_q

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya, just mailed you Paul.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page