Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Health Conspiracies

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Health Conspiracies « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesAndrew C. Cossette16 11-28-00  07:19 pm
Archive through December 26, 2006James22 12-26-06  11:37 pm
Archive through March 02, 2007Newinitiation23 03-02-07  06:38 pm
Archive through May 15, 2007Phi_spiral23 05-15-07  04:04 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 498
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks a gallon Bob . Most interesting .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

* This is a continuation of the post started under Pleiadians/Plejarens.

Stephen Lewis, founder of EMC² and Co-Author of the novel Sanctuary: The Path To Consciousness, uses a unique method that seems to wed the principles of radionics with homeopathy. A person’s photograph is placed on a tray that is then scanned by a computerized radionic machine with the appropriate frequencies applied. Satisfied customers include Wayne Dyer, the author, Courtney Cox, the actress and Herb Albert, the musician.

The following is an excerpt taken from his website. Notice a similarity to what Robjna recently posted about healing:

EMC² 's purpose is to find imbalances in consciousness and offer energetic balancing as a way to assist living beings in the clearing and release of those imbalances in order to increase their well-being. Lewis has always made an explicit distinction between the healing that is the natural result of a shift in consciousness as compared to the medical trio of diagnosing, treating and, hopefully, curing. That medical trio is the work of medical professionals and is done TO you. Healing, on the other hand, is definitively in the realm of spirituality and must be done BY you. Lewis points out that true healers don't actually heal you, but rather teach or inspire you to find the healing power that you naturally possess. All healing is a result of your consciousness directing your Life Force. And, in that realm, because everything is energy, anything is possible!

http://www.energeticmatrix.com/about_stephen.shtml?gclid=COOW4cyJ5owCFSiNIwodcB-cyg

I am posting this for informational purposes only and in no way am I attesting to its veracity.

Regards
Bob

Indi

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob and all,

This has turned out to be a long post….

Interestingly, I have read that book -- and contemplated what they are describing within the pages, from my own personal experience and the theoretical knowledge I have gained as a person in the healing profession.

My thoughts about the book do not necessarily reflect on the possibility that the photos are enough to 'treat' the person, without anyone personal meeting with the individual, however, I became increasingly uncomfortable as I read further and further through the book.

These men, who make millions of dollars from this procedure, without seeing anyone or giving personal treatment, claim to be using 'spiritual technology', whereby they are healing the spirit and feel they are touching the spirit with their radionic impulses.

This concerns me from the perspective of the knowledge I have gained about the spirit through Billy's teachings, but also, because their delusion about what they are actually doing, ends up being more like religious practices clothed in newage garb.

I should also mention, that there are many others out there using radionics for the purpose of treating illness, but without making the big claims that they are affecting the ‘consciousness’ and making themselves a church as these folks above have, and not charging as big an amount for the service.

Re whether or not we can impact the person by use of their photo rather than a drawing – I would say that the difference may have something to do with the impulses that are generated to make the image reproducible. The photo is using a similar method as the eye to brain, to receive and record an image – and therefore is likely to contain ‘energy patterns’ that pertain to the person being photographed. It may be an exact replica energy wise, just weaker, or it may be so similar to the original that it has enough similarity.

As we can recall an image of someone in our minds if we have seen them with our own eyes, maybe looking at a photo is similar to that.

I have done experiments with others, to see if I could get them to feel me thinking about them – not wanting to go to much into that here, but, it has seemed to work at times – and when doing it, I mentally visualised the person I was contacting. This was not done too scientifically however, but showed to me that it is possible.

When doing a drawing, even by the person themselves, and viewing it, it is more like reading a map, where there are symbols for mountains etc…. and we all know that the map is not the territory – these symbols are only made up to represent – rather than being an image of a mountain – and thus any symbol could be used and designated for any thing.

A friend/artist did a drawing of me once, and even though it looks like me, it is not quite me – I don’t know how to explain it – it is so close, but not quite right. There have been some very clever artists though, who seem to be able to draw/paint and the end product looks like a photo – eg., Rembrandt, now, that may be different – because he may be able to conjure up the pattern of the energy from the items/persons in his paintings, by it being so exact.

So, it all might come down to exactness, or degree of likeness.

A highly sensitive person (someone able to utilise the non-physical senses) may be able to pick up some energy from a drawing done by the individual of themselves – but that is another situation again.

Back to the radionic aspect.

I have a 'black box' of sorts -- which is used to make remedies, and I have experimented with it, using signatures, photos, hair samples, etc... to 'send' remedies to people and just to make remedies on the spot for them to take and take home with them. (what these are and if they work is another topic)

The jury is still out for me, whether I am really doing what I say, or whether 'I' am creating this situation by my intention.

The box that I have used, is often used for agricultural purposes as well -- the whole thing sounds quite amazing on paper -- but, in my quest for 'truth', I am always aware that what 'appears to be one thing, often turns out to be another thing' etc......... So, there is an effect, but what causes it is still up for consideration. The topic of Belief is relevant here, but not for this particular discussion.

Particularly since I have come across the Meier teachings, I have no desire whatsoever to 'con' myself about what I am doing when I work with my clients (or anything for that matter). I want to not only help people with the discomforts they present with, psychological and physical, but I also want to know 'how' I am doing it -- and not just blindly deal out remedies, whether from a bottle, with no molecules of active substance left, or from the black box, with dialed in 'rates' of energy via crystal technology of sorts.

I have had interesting results from just teaching people how to affect their own health positively (and negatively as the other side of the coin) themselves -- or giving them options of things they can do, to impact on physical and emotional imbalances. I have many tricks up my sleeve for this purpose, as different things suit different personalities. However, at the end of the day, I am only just beginning to understand what is going on -- and Billy's teachings have brought me alot closer to understanding this -- and am ever grateful that I was able to come across his anatomy of the consciousness before this incarnation comes to an end :-)

So, back to the pictures -- I would like to know, how many people who have been treated by the 'Sanctuary' people, have not been helped -- and instead of taking his explanation for it -- one of them being that they are just not ready for this kind of ‘enlightenment’, another that their life force is too low (that is another I am exploring with Billy's teachings – as cosmic electromagnetic life force energy is freely available) or other possibilities -- because, from my own practice, and that of others that I liase with, there is always a failure rate, no matter what 'treatment' is given. I have my theories about that which I am still testing – when the well selected treatment fails to act.

The most important thing though, to me, is that providing a shift in consciousness, (which is what is being offered by these guys) only has value and lasting effect for the individual, if they come to conclusions about their situation health wise, based on their own experiences of searching for solutions, using logic and reasoning to evaluate things, and then realising what has been learned and only then gaining knowledge and then wisdom from it – and if there is something I can teach them that leads them to that place, then I feel my efforts are not wasted – all of which is based on Billy's and other teachings I have been researching over these past 30 years.

Artificially inducing this via radionics, or remedies etc……., may temporarily do the job, however, in my personal experience, with my clients and with myself, it does not last.

So, for example, if someone is given a 'remedy' or has their photo 'balanced' etc.... for a physcial condition, that is due to an energetic imbalance -- and the treatment impacts on that imbalance to cause 'neutral-positive' status, then it is likely that the person will see a reduction or disappearance of the symptoms that led them to treatment.

The problem is, that what is not being addressed by all this, is what created the imbalance in the first place!

Therefore, after a period of time, sometimes short, sometimes long, that 'imbalance' will slowly reappear, and the same symptoms or a variation will again present.

This is where I have come to in my work in this regard. My studies with the teachings of Meier and the Plejaren, have inspired me to address more importantly in my clients the cause of imbalance in the first place, and if they want to go there with me, I will go the distance, with my accumulated knowledge including the teachings of Billy.

I have not totally given up on treating minor symptoms that come through the door, but do so, knowing that it is just a bandaid and when more serious cases come to me, if they just want a temporary fix or intervention, I will provide it if I assess that they are not quite ready for further personal work on the matter or if they are in pain, and need relief so that they can go on to do the learning when not overcome by the pain. But, ultimately, understanding what 'health' is and how it is affected by our beliefs and the thoughts that are generated by them, only then, can we begin to take control of our time on this material plane.

This is an incredibly big topic, and I have gone off your topic slightly Bob, and hope you forgive me for that -- but because you gave that example above, I found it launched me into the above effortlessly.

In peace

Robjna

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well expressed, Robjna!

And you are correct, their verbage about spirituality does not honestly reflect what’s really going on. If Stephen or anyone else in his organization were to make your typical health claim or benefit, the full wrath of the American Medical Association would unleash and their operation would be closed down. But if they call it a “church”, they can freely administer the “sacraments” of their “beliefs” without being persecuted.

That’s how he explains it in his lectures, anyway. I attended several in the Los Angeles area (including two at The Bodhi Tree) while I was living there. Eventually I signed up for a year and it was truly one of the better years of my life. I was not sick once. How much the “placebo effect” comes into play is hard to tell. But I say, if placebos work for you, take them. ;-) Just don’t get addicted! :-(

I left the program because my learning process lead me to a similar conclusion as yours, that it is the mind pattern that needs to change to effect permanent healing. And using a crutch if you are not really crippled can hinder your full development. Having said that, if I had a serious illness, I would consider going back on the program again, simply because I feel after many years of searching I have finally found the best source of unadulterated spiritual truth that Billy helped bring to the world. And I will need to make the best of what remains in this life to get through the voluminous amount of material that’s not in my native tongue. I don’t know how difficult it will be to find again in my next incarnation.

As you know, the P’s helped Billy out when his energy was out-of-balance and life-force low. Wouldn’t you just love to know how?!

Cheers!
Bob

Rarena

Post Number: 244
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya...

Radionics, sympathetic vibrational medicine, cat scans, magneto-cardiograms or magneto-encephlagrams all depend on resonant frequency. It seems we each have one that is unique. Which unfortunatly can be used negatively via electronic tagging or positivly for life studies such as overpopulation.

Just like a record plays a certain tone and resonance, so... do our bodies. So playing and exact mirror copy of that record will set us back to proper resonance.

A book called "The Body Electric" is an interesting study in this aspect.

Being a person who is color blind (to chroma) it has been shown to me by a man from Japan often called the "Japanese Edison" for his many inventions, color blindness may be corrected via sound... so also, may other people's health disharmonies be re-tuned.

Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet of Bowling Green Kentucky mentioned a device that is filled with carbon and has to be recharged in the sun. It connects via the electromagnetic field and attaches to the spine via electrodes. It is a process whereby "medicine" (Gold chloride etc.) may be adminsitered via the body's biofield rather than the digestive or circulatory systems which may not be up to the task.

Cayce talked of the bodies input and output system as being the sympathetic and parasympathetic autonomic nervous system. It is possible that ordinary organs, [I.E. Peyer's patches (an intestine that has evolved into a gate valve for the lymphatic system)] can perform extraordinary functions. This is from a man who was illiterate yet, to this day his healing techniques are still in use with the same results.

The Meridian Institute is one such place performing these remedies in a clinical light.

It is my understanding, that your thoughts, (I.E. little spark of Creation within the Colliculus Superior of the brain) specifically that part of each of us that allegedly enlivens every cell of the body and that any abberation of those thoughts, (I.E. thinking a person being healed will eventually revert back to thier illness after a time) will in fact do what you think. So keeping up the spirit so to speak is also important.

Billy mentioned on his trip through time that Jmmanuel was a healer in his life yet Billy lives in a life where having the ability to heal would be most beneficial to him (in this incarnation).

Without a doubt, it is my understanding... the more closely the healing techniques approach the purely unphysical, unconditional, totally confident aspect of healing, of which the body does on it's own... anyway, the more effective the treatment will be. And this talent is not always available in every lifetime. Keep in mind how "witch doctors" and "placebo effects" play a part in healing.

In my mind, being neutral positive is just that: positive but not TOO positive... yet positive enough to not go negative or have any doubt.

Edward

Post Number: 807
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena and Hiya....

Rarena, concerning your:

'Billy mentioned on his trip through time that Jmmanuel was a healer in his
life yet Billy lives in a life where having the ability to heal would be most
beneficial to him (in this incarnation).'

I may have not understood your point, but: Billy DID Heal people in this
life-time. He processed, some hundreds(350-400?) of people, as I can recall.

But Billy's most important task, in this life-time is 'The Mission'; was to
make known the "Teachings Of The Spirit, and the Laws Of Nature and Creation"
to Man, once again.

Not to forget, the 'correction' work, in addition: due to the ignorance of many
individuals in the past, as well, as after Jmmanuel's time, and even today!

So, 'Healing' was just secondary, in this life-time, and Billy ceases to
exercise this talent/gift any longer.

Edward.

Markc

Post Number: 508
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward ;

I missed any information about Billy healing 400 people . Please expand on that , where and when , etc.

Thanks , Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 808
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark....

Nice to hear from you, again!

Billy did his Healing practices in about the same time he began to make his
experiences known, as far as I can remember(could have been earlier, even
during his world journey through the many countries: as Jmmanuel did?).

And there were even many of these patients whom 'Confirmed' Billy Healing
them.

So, I was not really surprised to read that Billy could Heal people. It would
just, speak for itself.

In which reference, or where..this is stated: I have No idea, at the moment.

It was just one of those things...that you come across. And stays in you,
because...it sounded very logical, and spoke for itself.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, Please post your sources?
My Website

Thomas

Post Number: 296
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just an FYI there is a book of witnesses put out by the FIGU and it also mentions one or more relatively recent instances of BEAM healing, or assisting in the process of healing, one or more people. I read an extract from it a while back and it spoke of a woman with an injured arm/hand/wrist and how BEAM healed it according to the woman.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could radionics be tapping into this energy that Billy is talking about?

Excerpt from the 238th contact between Billy and Ptaah:

Billy: Wenn die Erdenwissenschaftler clever genug sind und diese unerschöpfliche Energiequelle wirklich ergründen und für die Menschen nutzbar machen, dann wären alle Probleme gelöst im Bezug auf die Umweltverschmutzung. Alle Arten von Fabriken und Produktionen würden nur noch durch die Anwendung der Elektronenenergie betrieben und erfolgen, und selbst erforderliche Insektizide und Herbizide usw. könnten durch Mittel elektronenenergetischer Form ersetzt werden usw.usf.

Billy: If the Earth scientists are clever enough and get to the bottom of this inexhaustible energy source and make it useful for the Earth human then all problems would be solved in regard to environmental pollution. All kinds of factories and productions would only yet be driven through the engagement of electron energy and the self-demanding insecticides and herbicides could be replaced through the means of electron energetic form, and so forth.

Billy also goes on to explain that medical scientists should get behind the problem of electron medicine because through certain electronic effects not only can any sickness be healed, rather also life can be increased by hundreds of years.

Translation by Gaiaguys.

Regards
Bob

Kaare

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2007 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Ref your post 808/June 26. Looking for source for Billy's healings. You might have had the answer from a post in the Q&A section mind - it says
(from archives through July 25 2003)

Answer

It's not a matter of spirit, but of consciousness, of consciousness-related forces or powers.
Besides, in the early seventies (when living in Hinwil) Billy worked as a "psychological counselor" and performed "spiritual healing" to the benefit of more than 300 persons.
(Note by moderator: If you would read the "Zeugenbuch" ("Book of Witnesses" = available in German) you would find a plethora of witnesses' reports of Billy's "psychic" (= consciousness-related) capabilities/abilities!

unquote

Regards
Kaare

Edward

Post Number: 816
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2007 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare and Thomas....

Thomas: Thank you for the pointer!

Kaare: Many Thank You's, for finding the reference! I did remember reading it
at that time period. About that time, family members moved to a new home and
before they moved, we talked about Billy, and one asked if Billy could Heal
people, and I read just before, or a while before they moved; and told them he
can and Healed about the mentioned amount of people.

So, it was indeed some years back that I came across the information; but I
was not sure if it were from a web site interview, by a reacher, or here at the Q & A.

But, again: Thank you for refreshing up my memory....Kaare...:-)

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin: “But Bob what exactly is this orgone you have mentioned. On wikipedia i inferred it as some form of 'chi' or 'prana' or i.e. life energy. Is this in accordance to what Billy says?

To begin to understand orgone you should read the book, "Orgone, Reich & Eros," by W. Edward Mann, which describes the experiments that led to its’ isolation and discovery by Wilhelm Reich and his continuous research on it. But it must be said that Reich himself did not fully understand it.

In a long letter to Albert Einstein in 1941, Reich defines the term orgone as an energy present in all living things and even in the atmosphere and the soil. This energy, he claimed, was visible through an orgonoscope; it could also be measured electrically and by thermometer and was even visible as a blue-gray radiation on Kodachrome film. He believed that all living things inhaled and exhaled this energy into the atmosphere, that it was carried by the erythrocytes from the lungs to all parts of the body and that it also probably accounted for the constant heat production of the body. He maintained too that the sun produced this energy and that it likely was related to variations in the earth’s magnetism. All these views were the fruit of various experiments. He further wrote that he and an assistant had discovered that orgone affected the growth rates of organisms in different ways

It is not “life-force” per-se, but seems to have a stimulating effect on life forces. I myself have been experimented with orgone accumulators off-and-on for many years. A small amount can be invigorating but over-exposure can be detrimental and disturbing.

I’m looking forward to studying the Meier material in more depth to see if there is a correlation to Reich’s research and findings. I don’t know of any at this time. The closest to it might be the energy build-up by a Plejaran beamship that has to be discharged periodically. There are several photographs of this process taken at night giving a spectacular light show. It is described in ASTF as, ”...an electrical burning, meaning a spacecraft sucks in electrical energy from the surrounding atmosphere, compresses it into a high-density form and then eliminates it through a burning process.” The similarity is this: in his, “Selected Writings,” Reich concludes that based on a variety of experiments, the concept of friction (static) electricity should be changed to one of orgone excitation. So-called friction electricity has nothing to do with friction but a field force acting on another field force. The first excites the other. And the electricity is a secondary manifestation of exciting orgone.

Similarities between Reich’s theory of orgone energy with the Hindu-Yoga concept of prana and the Chinese technique of acupuncture certainly makes for interesting speculation that they are talking about the same thing but using a different vernacular.

Regards
Bob

Sirashwin

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But Bob has not Billy said that all esoterics like reki, pranic healing, the chakras are all non-existent?
This also includes the famous Kundalini.

Thanks and Thanking You in Advance
ashwin

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin, if you go back and re-read my post you will see that I have not contradicted anything that Billy has said about the items you mention. In fact, I didn’t mentioned them at all. I did make reference to the “concept of prana” but not “pranic healing”. And I wrote that the similarities to orgone were “speculation”. I would not have addressed it at all except that was how you phrased your question to me. You are projecting something that is not there. If you are getting information about orgone off the internet I should warn you that there are a lot of claims being made that Reich never said. You will have to read his books and his notes to appreciate that Reich never drifted into the esoteric. The phenomenon that Reich names orgone, is observable and measurable in controlled experiments and these experiments have been duplicated and verified. It is real.

Regards
Bob

Sirashwin

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Bob for that misunderstanding. But now what i wanted to ask is whether this orgone is essential for all life as we know it; i.e. can life exist without it?

Salome
ashwin

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 112
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not enough is known about orgone to begin to answer that question. Based on his ongoing research, Reich was continuously revising his own concepts about orgone right up until the feds shut him down. His latest research notes were never published. You may read certain statements on the internet that orgone is this or that, and it is misleading. Reich was very hesitant about putting forth his findings as definitive and advocated much more rigorous testing on a larger scale - which unfortunately never happened. At best one can say that under certain conditions, orgone has been shown to have stimulating effects on life. That is a far cry from saying that it is necessary for life.

My advice is to put it on the shelf for now. Focus on the spirit lessons and see what’s there first. Practice the concentration exercises and build on that in developing your own life-force from within. There are many impressive stories where Billy demonstrates what can be done. Who knows, you are young, maybe in the future you can pick up the study of orgone where Reich left off and find a tie-in to the Meier material.

Regards
Bob

Sirashwin

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob
Thanks for your reply and advice.
(dear moderator i am not so sure if this question is out of this topic)

It was said a few times that one's religious beliefs are through hereditary transferred to their offsprings at that time. So what must one do to be free of these influences if one's family background fits the above situation?

Kind Regards
ashwin

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin, go to:
General Area >> Non-FIGU Related >> Religion
where I have posted my response

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page