Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 24, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through July 24, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 585
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin ;

If all of the information had to be summed up in one word , it would be , Consciousness .

The whole purpose of having a teaching like this is to improve one's outlook , perceptions , health , thoughts ,words , actions , activities , interactions with others , etc.

It's not about what is acceptable and within the boundary of rules . You are your own guardian , and Self Responsibilty would be the next terms to dominate in terms of importance within the material's vast knowledge base . This is the way I see it . I hope this is helpful to you .

MC

Fisher

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alvin,

Where abouts in NZ are you? I live in west Auckland and went through something similar about 3 years ago. I have a couple of friends that I meet with and discuss Billy's material with regularly. If you are in Auckland and would like some local support then feel free to get in touch. I am always keen to meet more people who are interested in knowledge. My email is davefisher@xtra.co.nz

Salome

Derrick

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello figu folks, I was wondering... if there is a section available for people to report and document their sighting of ufo's ? I have had sightings several times since I was a kid up untill just december 19th 2010. My neighbor wittnessed it with me. I usually don't say anything. I understand impulses and also understand that humanbeings must develope the functions of the pineal gland fine sensitive feelings and aquire the wisdom of truth and peace in order to sustain the human psyche and the effects of the intelligence coming from the spirit or, respectively (the creation). I had an experience with this and it made me semi delusional for weeks. My personality was completely diminished for almost a month. It was when every belief system i ever knew collapsed. Is this common when dealing with fluidal forces? Truth, spiritual wisdom shedding of belief systems? Waking up? Any input? salome derrick

Villatlf

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick,

I suggest you make your own records right now. Write down all the details you remember. I do not think there is a section in this forum for that.
What has happened to you is some how common. It has happened to me before. I have my own records, nothing spectacular. The big event is what is happening inside you, not what you saw. Making records helps to extract information from you subconscious mind.

I hope it helps,

Francisco.

Derrick

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francisco, Thanks for the excellent input. I will do as sugjested. One more question...when does questions to Billy open? I have a long overdue thank you to deliver to him. Salome Derrick

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does one go about the Membership?

Thank you,

Eddie
[7:-)

Indi

Post Number: 562
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie please refer to the relevant section on this forum re membership:

General Area » FIGU Related » FIGU Membership

Robyn

Pele

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.

=20

I hope I am on the right place/section for this question:

I am looking to make contact with Brazilians, living in Brazil, to start = a study group related to the Mission & Billy=92s material.

=20

Thank you!!
Pele

Jacobus

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,

I am looking for the article/contact note, I read many years ago on futureofmankind. It was about woman, and the fact that they are, contrary to popular belief, superior to men regarding intelligence. It also mentioned, if I recall correctly, that the intelligence is passed down from mother to child?

Could somebody help me out? It would be appreciated tremendously.

kind regards,
Jacobus

Michael_horn

Post Number: 399
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2011 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacobus,

You can also find it here:

http://www.theyfly.com/Superiority_of_Women.htm

Jacobus

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael!

It is such a well balanced piece of writing. I think woman should realize that they actually have support from some(although, very few and far between) men, and that they shouldn't assume that they stand alone regarding the equality issue.

All the best,
Jacobus

(Message edited by indi on May 21, 2011)

Edward

Post Number: 2088
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Jacob....

Yes, excellent Memory Refresher....am familiar with that piece.

Goes to show that the Female indeed does pass down to us all the mentioned
Gene for Intelligence; and the offspring just has to make good and proper use
of it.

I mean, I have met women whom were not that intelligent...as well as those
whom are, and the somewhat less intelligent do...have very intelligent
children. Thus, the children do make very good use of this Gene...to Develop
themselves as Intelligent human beings, yes. As long as this Gene is passed
down...it still is Dependent on the offspring intelligence, to be, itself.

Other children are less intelligent than others, not? This occurs in every
family.

Than, it becomes a - Personal - issue....

Anyway/How we look at it...we all inert the needed and proper GENES to make us
function as a human being; from our mother and father. Wonderbaarlijk!!

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2089
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Spell check error...on: 'inert'...which should be 'inherit'; spell checker
acting up again...

Apologies...

Edward.

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All
Just wondering if there is anyone on the forum
who lives in Grafton nrth NSW Australia who would like to meet and chat my email is
cameronjamieson@hotmail.com

Techieatwork

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron.
I live in Sydney.
There are two other FIGU members who live in NSW, few more in Queensland and few others in Victoria.
I am not yet a passive member. Planning to complete this in my trip to SSSC in September.

I am happy to chat / correspond.

My email: techieatwork@gmail.com

Those other members may not read this forum, and I am not authorized to provide their personal contact details. :-)
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Carlos
And a Big G'day to the
Aussie FIGU people
Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello moderators,

Is Passive Membership required in order to begin the Spirit Lessons?

I was hoping to study the Spirit Teachings [if it is permitted]. I am still rebounding from major financial setbacks and other challenges since my late wife's passing (the reason why my budget has not permitted me to join yet). This will no longer be the case in a couple of months.

Thank you and salome,
Eddie

P.S. I had ordered the TJ and I also downloaded the GoT and had a printing shop print it out, spiral bound with thick plastic back cover and thick clear plastic cover [looks like a study manual]. I have been studying these two works extensively [they're both full of highliter markings] :o)

Jacob

Post Number: 693
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Yes, Passive membership comes with the Spirit lessons.
The Spirit lessons are open to anyone who really wants to study them, there is no special requirement or permission needed, except that the person needs to be 18 years old or have explicit consent of his/her parents when they are underage, but this is not valid in your case :-)
Of course this is a good choice, it creates a big opportunity to advance rapidly in this life.
To study the spirit lessons is a very personal choice and it does not make a person any better or worse then another person who does not study the spirit lessons.
However if you feel it is really something for you (speaking in general here), then go for it.

(Message edited by jacob on July 05, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 242
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thank you. I will finally be able to become a Passive Member in a couple of months and look forward to the Spirit Teachings then.

I found out that one of my sister-in-laws had studied in Germany and learned German as a university student there when she lived in Cuba. She says that she has forgotten much of it, but I think maybe things will come back to her. One of my martial arts students is a German scientist who's company is contracted by Northrup Grumman and I look forward to practising German with him. I am using the Rosetta Stone and the Pimsleur method to learn German.

I'm very excited about the study of the Spirit Teachings; the GoT has given me hunger pangs (I've gone through it a few times already and it has plenty of highliter markings for quick finding. Next I will be incorporating my own footnotes for cross referencing.

If I may ask, based on your experience with study of the Teachings...is there any advice you would give to someone starting off like myself?

Also, someone posted that she knew of free websites that help with learning German, I asked for the info but I think she missed those posts. Would you know what these websites are or perhaps reach her directly and ask her?

Thank you my friend and salome,
Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 609
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie
Whilst you are waiting for Jacob's response, may I just mention that there are what appears to be zillions of learn German for free websites. Just do a search and you will find them. There are for example, some learning German resource pages, with a large listing of courses, dictionaries, and other assorted resources that are available for free.

If you are already using the Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur, then you may not need much more than a little formal grammar to add to and complete those.

Re advice on beginning the Geisteslehre.
Just begin at the beginning. Maybe a good way is to scan the lessons, and then it might be easier for you to translate them or study them in that way. That is what I have done, and I have a system that I use that I have developed over time that works for me. It is up to everyone to develop their own system, as in so doing, one is creating a firm base from their own effort, which ultimately is better than the alternative.

As you are not a German speaker, you may find the study a little slow, however, I see that as a bonus, as to translate for study requires you to seriously contemplate each sentence, which is invaluable not only for the teaching it gives, but also for the learning of German and the meanings that FIGU would like to give those words that Billy uses consistently throughout his work.

Use the Kelch.... document, as your guide to translation, and the FIGU dictionary, as these are the most recent translation decisions that Billy has made.

I know you will enjoy the process.

:-)
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 243
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn,

I did a search and indeed found quite a number of websites. I'm going to invest a bit of time to go through them and see which ones feel right and compliment the Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur.

I think I understand what you are referring to in your advice. During the course of my study of the TJ & GoT, I have developed a "system" or approach which slowly developed itself. Perhaps it will transition into my study of the Geisteslehre. I appreciate the advise on the use of the kelch as a guide for translating and will look into ordering the FIGU dictionary.

I'm really very excited about this and can't wait. Thank you Robyn for so much and know that you are appreciated.

Salome,
Eddie

-------------

Re the FIGU dictionary and glossary:

you can find it online, being added to all the time at:

https://figu.org/dict/

Enjoy!

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on July 06, 2011)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding "Your Questions To Billy Meier Answered"

How does one find out when it opens?

Thnx
Eddie

Edward

Post Number: 2135
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie....

If you go to the - Last 1/3/7 Days - page (including other features), click on
the - last 7 Days -; you will than see that that tread is opened; with/
including, the other ones.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page