Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 26, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through May 26, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks , Scott for that clarification .
I forgot to mention that the pyramid can also be placed in front of the solar plexus as well .

I remember that the color of the crystal or stone is the most relevant factor , if I'm not wrong . Not crucial to the Peace Meditation , yet more information that gives further ,deeper insight .

MC
Mark Campbell

Rarena

Post Number: 344
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark and Scott,

Thanks very much for your excellent clarifications...

Was conveying the information as I knew it to be... please excuse my laissez faire attitude as to the correct dissemination of meditation timing and information. Thank you both for clearing up some questions I've had as well.

For example, my pyramid has a reddish orange stone which is correct to my birthstone...http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6688.html#POST23235 Was not aware of that thank you...

To those reading... Mark and Scott are very well read regarding the Meier material and their wisdom and knowledge shows in their brief yet concise answers.

Salome...

Markc

Post Number: 702
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My pleasure , Randy , glad to help .

Thank you , Mark
Mark Campbell

Marcela

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, thank you very much to all of you, great information given so I can join the meditation. As we will need a lot of energy and meditators, like Rarena said, this coming November.

Rarena

Post Number: 346
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Novemeber was the month Billy mentioned but he gave several years in which this could occur.

We cannot live in the past, since it can not be changed... nor live too far in the future, as we don't know exactly what will happen...

Liveing right now while controlling your day, striving for evolution... one day at a time three hundred and sixty five days a year.

The Aquarian Age brings about tremendous change and to be prepared is to be releaved when it eventually occurs. What was once out of sight... hidden... as before (Pieces) now becomes clear... like water. Which is not so clear in a storm...

The most effective detterent to war:

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!
Peace on Earth, and among all beings!

Poth

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hELLO ALL AND FORGIVE MY INEXPERIENCE AT POSTING HERE ,i AM A NEW MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO UTILIZE THE DISCUSSION BOARD TO LEARN FROM AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS,oops so sorry for the caps i did not know it was on,anyway I see that in some areas if you see a lock these are places you can no longer post,but in many areas I do not see the lock symbol and there still are no areas or links to post a reply or even start a new topic,this is one that I found but it seems the majority of posts and topics within are closed but no lock is present,usually there is a link in a post to reply{as in other forums and such}so you can reply to a certain post, here so far I only see add a message and even that is only in a few places,I wanted to post a reply to some posts I read but even though not locked I could not find any way to do so,would the moderators consider updating the format to make replying easier for members,perhaps making it possible to reply to a specific posting by adding an icon within the post itself instead of the add a message at the bottom,also there are ways to make it possible to select certain text within the post{not by copy and paste} that would be transferred to the reply thus displaying the part of the post that you are responding to? So am I missing something or not seeing the reply button in these unlocked areas where there is not even an add a message area at the bottom? Thank you for your patience and help! Poth

Scott

Post Number: 1895
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Poth,

Usually the lock symbol means you cannot start a topic heading within an already established topic area. At present only the moderators have the ability to start new topics. As you mentioned, some of the topic areas are closed off. This was done, because there were so many topics which didn't pertain to the mission of this forum, which is to discuss the teachings of Billy Meier and the Plejarens. If you find a topic in which you would like to post in, all you do is scroll down to the bottom of that string of posts and you should find the "Add Your Message Here" box, if not then the topic is closed. Of course this also applies to archived posts within the same subject area. I know this may be confusing, but take some time to study the forum, and I think you will get the hang of it. Also, since the forum has been in effect for 10 years, there have been many discussions which may give you the answer your looking for. This is where the search function can become an invaluable tool.

Regards
Scott

Marbar

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know the Salome Peace Meditation was done today. When this meditation is being done, what is the very first and last thing that is said?

Christian

Post Number: 200
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first word is "salome", the last one "hesporona" (from the sentence "Salome gam nan ben urda, gan niber asala hesporona").

Getknowledge

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, there used to be an easy to understand chart for the PM at the figu canada site, but (chart) it was removed. Now there is only a link to figu usa. On the canada site, the chart show the meditation is done twice on (1st and 3rd) sundays, like on saturdays. But, according to the usa site, the meditation is done only once on (1st and 3rd) sundays - "on Sundays at 8:00 pm Central European Standard Time and at 9:00 pm Summer Time (or 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time and noon Pacific Daylight Time, respectively)"

What is correct?

http://ca.figu.org/Peace_Meditation_CF9K.html
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From mod. Scott's recent reply to someone "the PM is done 6 times per month" with ETs.

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Which is the correct translation?

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!

or

Peace in wisdom, on Earth, and among all creatures!

Marbar, why did you ask about the first and last words?

Honestly, the sentence sound like a spell. ...No one has this issue?
Tien

Markcampbell

Post Number: 438
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Tien , I have no such issue with it , but you do , which indicates suspicion .

If you were to need to remember an important a phone number and had no paper , what would you do ? Would you make "spell" with it ? "867-5309","867-5309","867-5309" ........repeat .

Would it invoke the magic of Jenny Jenny ?

I mean , really , who do you turn to ?

Marbar

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien,

you asked me in your post number 122:"Marbar, why did you ask about the first and last words?"

The reason I asked that if I decided to attempt the Peace Meditation again, I want to stay in sync with the timing. I want to start the 20 minutes with saying the word "salome" and end the 20 minutes with saying the word "hesporona". Or, at least I could come close to it.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 124
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please post this one.

Mark, about Billy's material? Here.

The issue is what i associate with the sound. Especially "hesporona" sounds wierd to me.

i have some utube buddies and you guys. A utube buddy does the PM twice on Sunday, and when he can...i got different information about the schedule.

Marbar, i start 10 minutes early and do 30 minutes. Repeat the (so-called) lyran sentence, and think "Peace in wisdom, on Earth, and among all creatures!" assuming thats the accurate translation.

Maybe i should take my buddy's suggestion "if chanting makes you feel uncomfortable, then don't chant, just mediate on the sun image in your mind and bathe in the positive impuluses being broadcasted to Earth during those 20 minutes of the PEACE Meditation."
Tien

Markcampbell

Post Number: 442
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien ;

Hesporona ... try the espanish word "persona" , it means "person" .

But further , the Latin word "Hesporonus" is attributed in zoology at least to a type of bird (as part of the zooey name ... aperatrix hesporonus, or similar)) .It means " Creature " or "Being"(in the Lyran context) Just look it up in a book found on a bird enthusiast's library , or maybe on the wild , wacky, wonderful world of the web .

By the way to anyone who is relatively new to the Peace Meditation ....it can be practiced silently . Just think the Lyran words , and it works like that , because it was the Lyrans who initiated it .

MC

Calenwath

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome fellow OMEDAM! Looking forward to Peace Meditation this weekend. does anyone remember where the time zone link to U.S.A is?

Indi

Post Number: 490
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Calenwath, you can go to the following page and scroll down until you find the countdown to the Peace meditation

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

Robyn

Calenwath

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found it, thank you Robyn, Ive seen that information before, just needed to convert it to USA cst which is 1230 am if im not mistaken.

Salome

Shane

Jesusmontreal

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I just have a very naive question.

Can the peace meditation be executed outside those conditions that is generally performed (i.e. 1st – 3rd, Saturdays/Sundays, 20 minutes and so forth)?

I mean, if a have a peaceful evening or morning in the privacy of my home, can I deliberately chose to meditate and keep contributing equally to the purpose of this meditation?

I recall bringing many times the peace meditation in my daily routine, perhaps unconsciously, only to regain calm, peace and focusing in my doings; wishing to walk peacefully so my surroundings can also be peaceful.

Is this a “proper” practice in the context of what the meditation intends to do?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
Peacefully
Joshua

Rarena

Post Number: 683
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since it is set to coincide with the Plejaren which quite outnumber the folks of Earth participating in this venture... it is to be done at the exact time or just a bit ahead of the precribed times and with full focus. It is to be done in their language (Lyrian) for best effect.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 651
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was told by a coregroup member a few years ago that if it were to be practiced off-time , then before would be best . Not to contradict Randy , but it is one of the two , and to be honest , getting before and after mixed up is an easy thing to do . Beforehand seems to be logical to me , because the vibration would already be in effect , added to the total a short time later (would be best).

Mach

Derrick

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
This may seem dumb but what about daylight savings...I have been meditating at 9:30 and 1:30
was I in error?
And... can the countdown be saved to a thumbnail or something so everytime I use my computor I can see it?

Salome Derrick

Scott

Post Number: 2129
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derick,

Yes, Daylight saving does effect the time of the Peace Meditation. Also the time between the Meditations on Saturday is 1.5 hours not 4 hours as you mentioned. For instance on the West Coast the time during daylight savings is 10:30 a.m. and 12.00 p.m.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page