Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 25, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through August 25, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Conscious

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At j_rod - my source for this was from futureofmankind.co.uk. The Essence of the Notes was recently posted there so I hoped to gain some insight from here on it because it did seem to contradict what I had read elsewhere. Sorry I am not so specific in citing where all the information I gain is from. I have dedicated my life to Truth, whether it be of our interplanetary origin, or of the massive malnutrition of Gaia's Humans in order in reduce the population for an elite few-I am constantly trying my hardest to inform those who are willing to learn. Im happy to hear many of the things you said, specifically that the Spirit and Truth are everlasting. This is a hard concept for me to teach people, as simple as it is. It's very difficult for people to understand their origins and eternal connections to their Planet.

There is no need to speak to me as if I am uninformed, I was born again at this specific time for a reason. This is a time for my Planet's people to move forward on its evolutionary journey with me. A time where all effort should be directed towards learning and growing from Creational energy. This is not the first lifetime I have realized this, my Consciousness is and always has been one with Creation, I have internally known this for as long as I've worked to the Spirtiform I am today. We are always learning and growing if we choose to, through the 'madness' we can still gain from Gaia.

Salome and thank you for your insight

At Michael - I dont believe what I said was diametrically opposed to the FIGU, I was simply presenting an idea I had heard that was intriguing me. Once again, sorry for my lack of specificities as I don't have constant access to a computer. I wasn't intentionally trying to oppose anything, just simply asking something. I obviously have done some "homework" for me to be even asking such a question in the first place, you shouldn't judge one as someone who knows very little because you know very much. Instead, treat all you meet as if they know everything you do, then once you can see discrepancies between both parties knowledge of whatever subject- you can then inform them in greater detail. This way both sides will gain. Instead of one side who feels they are greater casting negative emotions, making the person who is supposed to be learning build resent and not learn a thing. Alas, this isn't what you were doing but you atleast could have worded what you said differently, you projected the feeling as if I was against FIGU and attacking it. I would simply suggest being, eh, friendlier. }

Michael_horn

Post Number: 278
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Conscious,

These things are opposite to what is in the material:

1. The prophet leaving "about 20 years later"

2. "According to what I read, he is supposed to be an entirely differant prophet. I beleive I have heard an interview with Billy saying he and Jmmanuel are diffferant also."

Your two statements together, since you use the word "also", make it seem like the prophet of this time will come from a different lineage, etc. Of course Jmmanuel and Meier are two different personalities, people, etc., said to be enlivened by the same, evolving spirit/spirit form.

3. Nowhere that I am aware of is it said that we will have "two prophets on our planet at the same time". In fact, it's emphasized that there will only be one prophet at a time.

You also state:

"I have dedicated my life to Truth, whether it be of our interplanetary origin, or of the massive malnutrition of Gaia's Humans in order in reduce the population for an elite few."

So just why do you think that it's the "Truth" that there's some kind of conspiracy by the "elite few" to reduce the population? Maybe it's just a conspiracy theory that you agree with, no?

Perhaps you were spoken to as if you are uninformed because...you appear to be.

You're not being judged "as someone who knows very little, etc." You're just being asked to be accountable, like everyone else here. I certainly don't treat everyone as if they know everything I do, nor do I think I know everything that they do. How would we learn, if that was indeed the case? And why do you think that idea is some form of empirical truth?

I don't think that this has anything to do with "one side who feels they are greater casting negative emotions", nor do I see that it should make a person "resent and not learn a thing". Indeed, I asked an honest question that you interpreted as my projecting "the feeling as if I was against FIGU and attacking it." No one is "making" us feel any way in particular, we decide how we feel about things in our own thoughts first.

It's not a matter of friendliness or non-friendliness. you have made a number of statements with a lot of assumptions, misinformation, etc., and you also represent that you are trying your "hardest to inform those who are willing to learn", you want "to teach people" and have expressed an arguably grandiose, "And This is a time for my Planet's people to move forward on its evolutionary journey with me." So it would be irresponsible of us to not offer some direct feedback and course-correcting challenges.

One of the important points discussed here is teaching by example. Our world history is full of false teaching, false prophets, etc., so I think it's best to point out the things that are red flags right away.

Savio

Post Number: 654
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I am with you

>" I was born again at this specific time for a reason."

>"This is a time for my Planet's people to move forward on its evolutionary journey with me."

This suggests that the speaker is The Other Prophet mentioned.

Direct clarification is required.

Savio

Indi

Post Number: 479
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to think that we can give 'Conscious' an opportunity to post without presuming things that may be incorrect.

Michael has given some very useful advice to this new poster, the most important being that when we say things here, we must be accountable for them.

I hope 'Conscious' will take the advice offered and remain with us and grow as we grow.

Robyn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 483
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

on behalf of the group and ourselves , i bid thee hello .

hello.

Badr

Post Number: 533
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question carried over from the thread...
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?863/8880#POST51942

Hi again Falco,

I will split your questions into points.

Q1. Despite the fact that Billy Meier claims to be the prophet and all that
A. Just a little correction it is the Plerajen that allegedly assigned him to be a prophet, rather than him claiming to be so.

Q2. Why is it that the quran states that the next prophets name is Mahdi
A. There is no mention in the Quran about the Mahdi, all references are only to be found in the hadiths i.e. prophet Mohammed's sayings.
On one hand in the Hadiths it is mentioned that Mahdi is a title and not a name, even though it is used as a name in arab countries.
On the other hand it is also mentioned in the Hadiths that the Mahdi's name will be Mohammed Bin Abdullah.

I will refer you to an article published by FIGU concerning this point
0,http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2007/nr-38/mahdi/mehdi-engl?page=0,0

I hope this answers your questions, if you have any other questions regarding Mohammed and Islam, feel free to ask further and I will try to respond to the best of my knowledge as I know there is not a lot of information translated to English about this topic.

Peace,
Badr

Falco

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Badr,

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it!

Peace.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
I have a question about the Goblet of Truth and am unable to decide where to ask it. So I will do it here.
I wish to know if each of the 7 prophets input are divided into individual chapters eg is chapter 1 Henok's only and when does his input cease and Elia's begin etc . I understand that Billy's input will be/is the last eight chapters eg chapter 21 - 28.
Therefore would it be possible or permitted to divide each Prophet's input into say a book.
The Book of Henok chapter 1 - ?
I was just thinking it could be a study guide.
Just thought maybe this post might be better in Ideas to help the Mission.Feel free to move this post thankyou.
Peace John

Hi John,
There is a topic area for this book : http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/9413.html?1275127909

Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 21, 2010)

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
I went there but thought it was locked.
Peace John

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So what I am asking is which chapters of the Goblet of Truth pertains to which Prophet of the Nokodemjon spirit line.
I understand that chapters 21 - 28 is Eduards' where can I find the information about the rest?
Please.
Peace John

Indi

Post Number: 555
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John,
In the introduction it explains about the chapters and that the writing is not attributed specifically to particular prophets as their message is the same.

It also says that Billy's contribution is from chapter 15 on.

I suggest you read the intro again for this explanation.

Robyn

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all
Would like some clarity if anyone can help
I've just been looking again through
Talmund Jmmanuel
Chapter 4
Jmmanuel's Arcanum
22. Unsterblich und uralt war er von riesenhaftem
Wuchs wie die Himmelssohne.
22.He was immortal, ancient and of giant size like
the celestial sons.
Talking about God during Jmmanuel's life time.
What did Jmmanuel mean by "Immortal" ?
I thought Gods were mortal?
Salome

Christian

Post Number: 216
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron,

The new translation through or by the co-operation between the Plejaren and Arahat Athersata reads like this: "Nahe unsterblich (relativ unsterblich, weil über 1000 Jahre alt geworden) und uralt ward er von riesenhaftem Wuchs wie die Himmelssöhne."

Nearly immortal (relatively immortal, because having reached an age of over 1000 years) and very old he became, and of gigantic stature like the celestial sons.

Salome

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian
Thank you and the Plejaren and Arahat Athersata.
I just read the 501 contact, i understand.
I look forward to the 5th Talmud.
What was the Gods name?
Salome

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2011 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OOP'S
my mistake his name was
Plejos's
maybe delete the last message please.

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2011 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian
Was it Kamagol 1 or 2
Jehovah "powerful forced departure" of Arussem
happened 3010 BCE then ruled 930yrs
He was displaced 2080 BC "old and weak" by nephew
Kamagol 1 contact 70 1977
Jehovah then lived another 1905 yrs before "71. He came to his end approximately 2,150 years ago" contact 39 1975 --175yrs BC
so i'm guessing it's Kamagol 2?
is this correct
Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 679
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron ;

His name was Plejos .

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Markcampbell
Is Ptaah a reincarnation of Plejos?

Bobby

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome to all
Can someone provide me with dates that the prophets from henoch to Mohammad was here on earth?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 249
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bobby
(post#9)

Let me share something I've learned from personal experience thus far.

Information that one can find with a little effort and research is paramount to personal growth. You would be cheated out of a tremendous amount of personal growth and empowerment if such information was given to you.

Something magical happens when we search information that is of interest to us; we stumble across other information that leads to cognitions and a variety of other benefits.

Try looking this info up and you will come across other things that will be equally or even more intriguing. It's an amazing phenomena friend.

Try it and see what happens.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Bobby

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you eddieamartin for your kind thoughts of wisdom, will do. SALOME

Markcampbell

Post Number: 680
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cameron , that is a good question . I would not think so , but Plejos did want to return home so that he wouldn't be reborn as an earth-human .That is actually why he withdrew his people from the earth at the time , and set about the mission of Jmmanuel's birth and training . Ptaah was born on Erra as well as he , so it's possible . Billy does not really discuss past lives like this , actually , unless it pertains to the prophet lineage .
MC

Jesusmontreal

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is an article posted on the future-of-mankind website (see link below, article “prophets”) that outlines a series of dates for the birth and death of the prophets since Nokodemion:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Prophets

I know this is not an official site, but just out of curiosity I checked that mathematical difference between the dates of birth and death for Jmmanuel in the above article and the age of death mentioned in the Talmud (4th edition, p.230, ) and they do not seem to match for me.

Jmmanuel, according to the Talmud, died at the age of 115 and the calculated age on this article on line is 109 years (i.e.. Death: 111 a.d. – Birth : 2 a.d.= 109 years).

I am quiet accustomed to data fact checks and this easily pop up to my eyes; maybe it is a simple typo, or perhaps I am missing something in how to understand this type of chronologies. However, I haven’t been able to trace the source of the information which according to this article is the bulletin 50. There is a partial translation of this bulletin in the Canadian FIGU website but it doesn’t contain any information about these dates.

I believe this information can be easily confirmed or maybe these dates have already been published somewhere in an official document. Nonetheless, I haven’t been able to find these details (i.e. dates) in any document. I am sure it is somewhere ...

Also, I noticed the author of the article is not reachable via the website, someone need to make a follow-up in case the information is inconsistent.

So, could somebody help me how to confirm this potential issue with regard the real dates of death and birth of Jmmanuel ? or perhaps is there any document that I should read to clarify by myself these questions?

Thanks in advance for your support !

Peace
Joshua

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page