Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 04, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » FIGU Membership » Archive through September 04, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marbar

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a some questions. 1. If a FIGU member decides to quit FIGU, but later on, he/she wants to be a FIGU member again, it is possible for him/her to be a member again?

2. If a FIGU core group member decided to quit, after some sometime, he/she wants to be a core group member again, does that person have to work his/her way back to being a core group member?
The member did no wrong and he/she did all the tasks correctly that is assigned to him/her.

Christian

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar

Yes, a Passive FIGU member can become a member again (several times).

A Core Group of 49 member can re-enter only once (if the reason for a termination of membership does not make it impossible to re-enter the CG).
Btw: There are former CG49-members who will never get permission to become a CG49 member again.

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian:

I have a complicated question. I would like to become a Passive Member of FIGU, but I don't know how to go about it all. I am currently unemployed and have to keep filing for extensions for benefits for unemployment. I am married so there is my husband's income, but he would never let me pay dues with 'his' money as he does not agree with Billy's teachings like I do. Basically, I would have to do this all on my own. I am also going back to college Jan. 24, 2010 to start studying Earth Sciences. What should I do in this regard? I feel it is my calling (being called by my spirit, perhaps by the codex?) to join FIGU and be a part of the Mission.

Salome,
Amanda

Thomas

Post Number: 783
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda the codex no longer exists.=A0 In order to join FIGU you must pay= the dues.=A0 I have asked about hardship allowances and they do not do tha= t as I understood it from a core group member...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Christian

Post Number: 196
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda
If you explain your personal financial situation (in writing) when you send in your application form for a passive membership we could find a way to find a solution. What must be paid in any case is the basic membership fee and the subscription of the periodical "Stimme der Wassermannzeit".

Salome,
Christian

(Message edited by Christian on December 31, 2009)

Newtown

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, i sent a message to figu about membership and what was needed to start the spirit lessons, and i havent heard back (yet).. just wondering if i sent the email to the right place and what the typical turn around time s for correspondance ?

i sent the message using the online contact section of the german language site. is this the correct location?
Hodari

Scott

Post Number: 1968
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newton,

Were you applying for Passive Membership? This is required before you can receive the Spirit Lessons.

Regards
Scott

Smukhuti

Post Number: 301
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a passive membership application form downloadable at http://us.figu.org/portal/FIGU/Membership/PassiveMembership/tabid/86/Default.aspx
Salome.
Suv

Calenwath

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all! I am a sponge thirsty for truth and knowledge and as a newly awoken human being to the truths given to Billy Meier, I must say it all rings with a great peel of truth within my soul. I feel as though I was meant to happen across these facts at this appointed time. I am very new to all of this and would greatly appreciate your aid in suggestive reading. I have recently acquired "Initiations of Light" by Christine Day, and Jmmanuel's teachings is in the mail. I am strongly considering learning German to absorb all I can. I have started chakra meditation and am very excited about participating in my first Peace Meditation this Saturday. Does anyone know the right time for USA central time zone?

-------------
Calenwath, in the Peace meditation topic (General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation), there are posts covering the timing issues. I suggest you go there and read these.

Also, go to http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page, and scroll down until you find the newly added Countdown to the Peace meditation. You can find your time zone there.

Welcome to the forum

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on April 29, 2010)

Calenwath

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn

Elba

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Morning : Are the Spirit Lessons available in english ?? in future maybe ???

Salome
Elba

Indi

Post Number: 473
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Elba,
At this time the spirit lessons are not available in English, however, amongst the many translated contacts and excerpts made available on this forum especially from Jacob, and on 'Thefutureofmankind' site etc., there are spirit lesson topics covered to some degree, so there is info there to study in English now.

Robyn

Elba

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You Robyn for the info ..and Jacob and everyone who makes available the teachings in other languages ...
Salome
Elba

Georgenwb

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to contact anyone in New Mexico.Maybe We can start a study group.
Thanks,
George

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian,

I am emailing about the current arrangements that are in place for non-Swiss FIGU members paying FIGU membership fees and 7% salary contributions

At present, I have to pay my fees to: Swiss Post, PostFinance, Nordring 8, CH-3030 Bern. However, it costs me £20 (CHF 30) each time to send my payment to you and more importantly there is often a charge to FIGU to withdraw the money once I have sent it to you. This seems to me to be inefficient and wasteful. My bank in England always seems to have problems identifying FIGU's account and this year they say they no longer offer the service where they will search for the account if it does not register on their electronic records automatically. As a result I could not send the fees today. I think there may a problem in the way that the IBAN code is written in the FIGU USA information.

After a little research I have found some good advice about the best way to pay non-native currencies into non-native bank accounts. 'Paypal' seems to be the best way to exchange money. They only charge £1.37 (CHF 2) to send £30, £4.10 (CHF 6.11) for sending £100 and £8 (CHF 12) for sending £200 and there is NO CHARGE to FIGU for withdrawing the money once it is sent. All FIGU would have to do is transfer the money from their new Paypal account to their Swiss Post account. A Paypal account can be set up online in less than 30 minutes and all that is needed is a valid email address.

This would make life so much easier for non-Swiss residents to get money to FIGU and could save FIGU hundreds of francs each year in bank charges.

Please let me know what you think.

Yours sincerely,

Matthew Knight

Mitgliednr: 171

Christian

Post Number: 215
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

For the time being FIGU will not us "Paypal" or any other electronic payment mode, like Mastercard etc.
There remains the possibility to send the money in an envelope (letter), or by Western Union Money Transfer. But be sure to include the amount for any extra charge.

Salome,
Christian

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Membership question:

How do I go about the Membership application?

I'm in Pasadena, California, USA 91101

Thank you.

Salome,

Eddie
[7:-)

Indi

Post Number: 563
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,
If you copy/paste the link that Smukhuti in post #301 has kindly presented above, this will take you to the US site that has the form and instructions.

Robyn

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn :-)
[7:-)

Marbar

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question about FIGU membership.

A person who wants to join FIGU know he or she can fulfill the financial requirements to remain a member of FIGU. Now my question: Is there a way that a passive or core group member can tell if someone has what it takes to be a member in FIGU?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 613
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Billy Meier currently a member of Core Group of 49?
If yes, does he have one or more vote?
If no, how much involvement he has with the daily working of FIGU except signing as an individual in all matters?
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Christian

Post Number: 220
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Billy is a CG49 member.
One vote.

Earthling

Post Number: 588
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

Regarding the Passive Membership Fee: Is the 7% of one months salary, after taxes or before taxes?

And is there a maximum amount?

Danke,
Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page