Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through September 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 641
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your offer , Jonas . And thank you again for complying with it . I ask that if you plan to continue with your racist rant , stop posting here . No one needs or wants your back tracking and over-explaining .

MC

Edward

Post Number: 2064
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Whatever the case may be, it be..in the Prophecies and the Predictions, the
Power structure of the Jewish arm, is now less than it was before, as Billy
once explained.

They DID...have a certain Power in the USA as well as in other parts of the
world. And to say, these are just individuals whom do not represent the Jewish
Religion in the Definition: they were just Criminals using the Jewish
Faith...as disguise(; just as the Maffia would with their Catholic Faith,
Christian Political Leaders and go so on....).

Jewish people as well as Israeli people are just as YOU and I: all trying to
live up to what Life has to offer and execute as good as we can. But, there
are also..."Rotten Apples In The Basket", as the saying goes. Thus: WE must
make CLEAR Distinction, if you will.....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2065
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Yes, as we can notice when we watch the television and read online, etc.

USA as well as Europe and Britain Mingling in the middle east affairs: the
mentioned are just after Libyan Oil, and whatever they can get their hands on.

All the Wealthy western Families and their henchmen are after that Black Gold!

Criminals...they are; as the Plejarans defined them(; THEY, are the Delay of
promoting and making reality the Alternative Energy [Re]Sources)!

Quite Logical that there would be an uprising...as Effect; that is just the
Consequences drawn from that whole scenario. Inevitable.

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Can you please let me know if my post on the Prophecies and Predictions made by Jmanuel of one part being the race or creed or what ever the hell they are, The connection of Prophecies and Predictions toward the Jews that appears to be sacred to some members of the FIGU forum That I am not allowed to discuss these in my way.

Markcampbell

My friend I don't recall members allowing you to dictate what members want or need.I was merely stating my views on Prophecies and Predictions that have come true, And Scott the moderator would have surely advised me if my posts where racist or to make you feel comfotable or right at home , anti-semitic. For you I will stop posting as I sense hostility in posts directed at me personally. over explaing???? DH

Jonas

Post Number: 70
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell

Racist ??????

Prophecies and Predictions from Semjase:

Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Volume 4

136th Contact

Tuesday, October 14th, 1980, 11:41PM

Pages 55-58 & 98-101

Especially now, it also confirms what has been said since ancient times, that the Israeli people originally never were an actual people, but that this mass of people, in ancient times, singly and alone consisted of a gigantic group of degenerate and partially even criminal elements, who during their existence on Earth at that time only incited discord, falseness and war

107. Not only that the secret service and military have criminal elements and trustworthy friends in many nations of Earth, who they, as ever, simply brutally and bloodthirstily butcher as needed and to reach their goals, no, they also have - again like the USA - through their intrigues, also understood how to make the appropriate friends in the governments, the economic concerns and banks, and so forth, or even creep into these themselves, so that their power has already grown to the degree that this cannot be grasped and perceived by Earth humans any more.

Over explaining????? Looks like the Figu forum is already infested please say anthing but warning don't include any truth just make false and glossed over posts for the Semites so they don't sue or murder us.

Sorry to the moderator if this post is not in line with the posting subject but dear moderator this forum has also proven who is reading these forums and the ulterior motives of the pretend FIGU members if you wish delete it!

John

Michael_horn

Post Number: 388
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase was certainly speaking about a group of people who had gathered together and followed the agenda of the Israelites/Hebrews and their ET God(s). Today Israel has similar groupings but not exclusively, i.e. there are many people within Israel that oppose the official policies.

And it's no secret that there are Orthodox Jews who OPPOSE the state of Israel, who are anti-Zionist and all that. That hardly makes any and everyone who could be identified (correctly or incorrectly) as a Jew in league with each other, bound together by any presumed group identity, in conspiratorial association, etc.

In all the years I struggled in various professions, where there certainly were some very influential Jewish owners, etc., why the heck didn't they afford me that special treatment since they perceived me to be Jewish too? Why is it that I, and some of my similarly so-called Jewish friends are mystified at the generalizations about all these rich and powerful Jews and their conspiracy based on "Jewishness" and yet we've never seen, nor benefitted from, it?

Sure, there are social alliances among some Jews, as there are among non-Jews. There are also very competitive relationships among them, as well as varying political opinions, etc. And there are Zionists who may not even be Jewish.

But you're trying to justify your naked discrimination, and using your misunderstanding of the information to stubbornly cling to it. Disgusting, especially if you refuse to methodically observe and dissect your own thoughts, motivations, etc. and instead hurl foolish, petulant comments as if you're the wronged party.

Examine YOURSELF first and find out what is making YOU seethe with anger, prejudice, etc.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John / Jonas.

I think by now it is loud and clear from those contact notes, that yes, there was originally evil minded ET's dominating earth humans by means of all sort of colors and types of religious belief systems and dogmas based on ignorance.

Fair enough, but that was then. The "gods" were alive ETs ruling physically the peoples, and fear of them was based on having seeing their ships, or actually having experienced the might of their technology.

These days in the other hand, the fear is unfounded. There is no reason to fear anymore, it's just us and our social system and the power structures. Smarter ones (as evil or good as they may be) ruling the lazy ones.

Sure, you could try this experiment, going to the Amazon jungle, flying on any kind of semi-modern helicopter, and many natives will treat you with undue respect, not earned but self-imposed by their ignorance, or by your force.

Until the time when they see you under a new light and realise that you are not superior to them, and if they can outsmart you, or you get old in their land, they may even get hold of your craft and leave you behind, etc.

Your anger is understandable for a person not in contact with the information available here in this forum's contact notes.

As things are at present, we all (most of us) have to pay taxes (a percentage of which will go to war, unfortunately), and abide to the current social law and order systems, which is not that bad in its totality.

If you travel to less developed and more populated countries, you will come back a bit more thankful of how the system works over there, and you will happily (or even a bit happier than before) pay your taxes to the current social - power system.

Until we all smarten up, study hard, and create a social "critical mass" of truth clear minded thinkers and doers, things wont change much.

Until the average human does not realise that things have been manipulated to control them, regardless of your country of residence, regardless of your skin-color, and that we all have been mind-mapped / conditioned to believe in some stupid religion, until that time, we will continue in the current social system, growing our population like uncontrolled virus, getting sicker and sicker, and less evolved, with more and more pollutants in the air and water, and overall, dumber than before.

The whole thing has so degenerated out of proportion, that it's even hard to make a mental idea of how worse things can go for all of us.

Jews, Catholics, other Christians, Orthodox, Anglicans, Muslim, have ALL been brain-washed since early ages to believe in their choice of a name for some external god, which unlike in ancient times ET "gods", is nowhere to be seen.

Just see the current hype about some guy in the island called UK, having a very pompous wedding with some woman. What a noise, and how the TV and radio wants to extend their psychological power over the rest of humans in their common wealth group of territories. It's ridiculous. Most women following up those news, just fall prey of how pretty or BIG the ring is, what dress she may wear that night, where they may go to gift each other with their affections. Don't you think this is all just too ridiculous?

Sadly, ignorance and fear (of the "unknown" and "magical") will still keep many people thinking like you are thinking now, for a few more hundred years.

The enemy is not another social group. The enemy is ignorance and fear.

What do you suggest we do to shake them all up awake?
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 366
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 150,Saturday, the 10th of October 1981

Is there any corroborated evidence for deluges, changes in earths rotation, revolution, spin & polar shifts that were mentioned by Quetzal in the above contact report.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Edward

Post Number: 2073
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Migihitam....

I think it was mentioned that the Tsunami many many years back did have affect
on Earth's rotation. It was discussed here. You may want to utilize the Search
Engine?

Edward.

Envajog

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As we live in a material world we can only comprehend that we must have a beginning and a ending. Birth and death.
To our spirit being there is no beginning and no ending. After the death of my mother I was so upset that a voice came to me in my despair. I asked who are you and the answer was I am who I am.

I did not question this as I thought this was my creator and not God as we humans think.

Jonas

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Techieatwork

Sadly, ignorance and fear (of the "unknown" and "magical") will still keep many people thinking like you are thinking now,

And you know it all !

Techieatwork

Post Number: 162
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas.
I thought we had already past this discussion, but for the sake of thoroughness, please explain what you do mean.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Jonas

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos

My friend this discussion is complete and past, although JFK made a speech just before his spirit left him were he himself made some prophecies and I cannot stop the feeling that although FIGU is building popularity so is interest for controlling it. Semjase's Prophecies that I have read, ( I love Semjase because I thought I was completely delusional with hatred till I read her contact note and this freed my mind) basically, have been aired in my own way in this forum not to start an argument and label individuals as patronizing and helpful for possibly, ulterior motives to satisfy their superiors, if you get my drift. I was just triangulating information and have proved many things to my self just through some contact notes of prophecies I've read.

Thank you for your input very appreciated

JJ

The JFK speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxnpujfanUM

Derrick

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jonas,

There are no conspiracies here...If you want understanding, be nice and ask with respect and people will respond with immense love...that by the way...doesn't need to be talked about, but rather lived, expressed and...the true conspiracy is the one that keeps us (ourselves) from the truth. J.F.K??? this is so old and boring to tell you the truth.
Maybe if we focus more of our attention on "OUR OWN SPIRIT", our fellow man,the earth,
and our own responsibility for it, than we wont be so bored to seek out more conspiracies of other peoples spirits etc.
I'm not trying to be smarter or anything like that but "your words" are giving people a good picture of your intent weather it be good (hopefully) or bad.

I don't understand your logic, and I find it difficult to grasp much reasoning in your communication skills.

Peace to you bro.

Salome

Derrick

Mahigitam

Post Number: 396
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 135, Thursday, the 9th of October 1980
Billy:
Al Asnam - Al Asnam… oh - yes, this is the city in Algeria that should be destroyed by at least 80% as a result of an earthquake… I think, if I remember correctly, this should be in the autumn of this year?
Semjase:
7. Certainly.
8. Tomorrow, during the midday hours, the inevitable will be fulfilled.
Billy:.....Roughly half a hundred thousand people will die within just 30 seconds.
----------------------
1980: Thousands feared dead in Algerian quake
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/october/10/newsid_3714000/3714612.stm

"The final death toll was much less than the 20,000 or so first predicted - around 3,500."

It seems, 50,000(calculated by Billy) & 3,500 didnot match.
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Mahigitam

Post Number: 397
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted this because in the "Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 4" a newspaper clipping was given with the mistaken casuality numbers(20,000).
http://www.theyfly.com/cnotes.html
"With a heavy earthquake in the region around the north Algerian city El Asnam are killed at least 22,000 humans and 44,000 hurt. 380,000 are shelterless."
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Smukhuti

Post Number: 599
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Countries routinely underquote casualty figures and this was even mentioned in a contact note or bulletin wherein an accident during a rocket launch in China was discussed.

IMO, the underquoting is done so as to project a false picture of control and development to other nations of the world.
"The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous." - Tagore

Smukhuti

Post Number: 600
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, please do not publish my previous post on NASA.

Question: Can this be considered as a corroboration?

1) NASA: DNA Found on Meteorites Indicates Life May Have Originated in Space

Read More: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/195073/20110809/nasa-dna-meteorites-building-blocks-life-on-earth-from-space.htm

2) NASA Scientist Finds Extraterrestrial Bacteria In Meteorite

Read More: http://www.metafilter.com/101224/NASA-Scientist-Finds-Extraterrestrial-Bacteria-In-Meteorite

3) Astrobiologist shattered meteorite, reports finding fossilized microbe E.T.s inside

Read More: http://www.dailytech.com/NASA+Researcher+Claims+to+Have+Found+Alien+Lifeform/article21059.htm

Contact Report 224: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_224 (July 7th 1988 - published in Contact block 5)

"As a rule, comets and meteors are carriers of microorganisms that, if they "inseminate" planets and moons, immensely multiply in conditions that are favorable for them and gradually change themselves and mutate or, in the course of their secretions, create new substances and new forms, which form new life in unions, etc. with other forms, from which higher life develops over the course of hundreds of thousands and millions of years, if the necessary conditions are given on the planets and moons, so particularly climate, temperature, and food. Thus, there is life that is only in the light and other life that can only live in total darkness, while others can only exist in intense heat or cold. Others can only exist in water, in gases, in soft or hard matter, while others can only live in external spheres, etc. And as it happens universe-wide with the "insemination" of the planets and moons by comets, wandering planets, and meteors, as well as by clouds of microorganisms, which drift through space, so it has also happened on our Earth. First through this was it possible that life could develop from the planet itself. So if it is said that the Earth created life from itself, then this is to be understood in the sense that first, it became "inseminated" by microorganisms from outer space, precisely through comets, wandering planets, meteors, and clouds of microorganisms, etc., which then multiplied on our planet when conditions that were life-favorable for them were created by this. "
"The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous." - Tagore

Edward

Post Number: 2148
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti....

Excellent input!

That came to mind with me also...that Contact Report; when I heard of the
news.

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A 6.4 magnitude seaquake happened last night off the coast of Britsh Columbia. It was on the northern end of the Cascadia Subduction zone. The release of pressure in that location has "opened the door" for the release of pressure south of the seaquake along the shoreline off the coasts of Washington and Oregon. A 6.4 is a very large quake on its own. But, along a subduction zone, it could be a precursor to something MUCH, MUCH larger as in Billy's predicted seaquake/tsunami off the coast of Bandon, Oregon. As the earth transitions from summer to fall, the strains on the tectonic plates increase. We can only wait and watch....
but, we have been warned.
Johnboy

Villatlf

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnboy

As Japan earthquake, if a big one in Oregon area, is coming, as pedicted , I think several 6+ magnitude earthquakes may happen in a short period of 2 days. Before Japan tsunami, there were several 6+ earthquakes in a short period of time.

Francisco.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day from Australia everyone

A new breed of dolphin found in Australia

On the news they mentioned scientists admit its from global warming

Pete

Johnboy

Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Villatlf

I agree with you. Subduction zone quakes are enourmously stronger and the precursor quakes of 6+ magnitude are likely. I tracked quakes prior to the 8.5 Chilean quake and noticed many 5+ magnitude quakes near Bio Bio in the week before the largest quake. I cannot remember seeing a 6+ in that series. I will see if I can locate the information. I am also starting to see a connection between coronal holes on the sun and their relation to our tectonic plates on earth. The connection is so strong that earthquake watches are becoming very accurate. The earthquake watches are similar to tornado watches, which means conditions are 'favorable' for the event. Billy's predicted event will happen when the conditions are 'favorable'. I have learned that a gentleman from Australia, referring to himself as 'the barcaroller' has been doin a very good job of explaining the earthquake watches by explaining when and why the conditions become favorable, in the coming days, for a major earthquake due to activities between coronal holes and planetary alignments which affect our tectonic plates. The coronal mass ejections that make a direct impact on our atmosphere create an expansion of the ionosphere not unlike the HAARP program. The end result appears to be similar reqarding earthquakes.

It is only a matter of 'when'.....

Johnboy

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page