Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 11, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through September 11, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sanjin

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joshua,

After some checking, this is what I've come up with thus far:

The source of the information that is mentioned only lists the birth of Jmmanuel.
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-50/klarstellung

But I don't see the date where he passed away listed there.

One issue you will find with the dates is the problem with the chronology of the years that were recorded in our history. Quetzal talked about how several years were missing and not accounted for. So the year 0 was actually not 2011 years and 8 months ago.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150

It starts at about Q460.

Peace!
Love makes the world go round.

Patm

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Talmud Jmmanuel (2011 Version),

My unauthorized/Unapproved translation in blue

Chapter 1 (Explanations of Jmmanuel's Genealogy) pages 13 & 14

Nokodemion-Linie der Propheten und Künder
Die Daten sind umgerechnet gemäss heutiger Zeitrechnung, wobei die Bezeichnung v. oder n. <chr.> gemäss der christlichen Zeitrechnung Verwendung findet, jedoch wahrheitsgemäss mit (v.) vor Jmmanuel und (n.) nach Jmmanuel verstanden werden muss.

Nokodemion-line of the prophets and heralds
The data is converted according to today's era, where the term v. or n. <chr.> according to the Christian era is used, but truthfully must be understood with (v.) before Jmmanuel and (n.) after Jmmanuel.

1) Henoch = geb. 3. Februar 9308 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>), gest. 1. Januar 8942 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>)

1) Henoch(Enoch) = born 3-Feb-9308 before Jmmanuel, died 1-Jan-8942 before Jmmanuel

2) Elia = geb. 5. Februar 891 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>), gest. 4. Juni 780 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>) Geb. zu Gilad (Gilead) in Tisbitia, aufgehoben durch em Raumschiff und nach Srinagar/Kashmir (heutiger Name) in Indien gebracht am 7. April 842 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>)

2) Elia(Elijah) = born 5-Feb-891 before Jmmanuel, died 4-Jun-780 before Jmmanuel. Born in Gilad (Gilead) in Tisbitia, lifted by a spacecraft and to Srinagar/Kashmir (current name) in India, brought on 7-Apr-842 before Jmmanuel

3) Jesaja = geb. 7. Februar 772 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>), gest. 5. Mai 690 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>) Geb. als Sohn des Amoz zu Sidon

3) Jesaja(Isaiah) = born 7-Feb-772 before Jmmanuel, died 5-May-690 before Jmmanuel, Born as the son of Amos in Sidon

4) Jeremia = geb. 9. Februar 662 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>), gest. 3. September 580 v. Jmmanuel (v. <chr.>) Geb. als Sohn des Hohepriesters Hilkis (Hilkas) zu Anathot

4) Jeremia(Jeremiah) = born 9-Feb-662 before Jmmanuel, died 3-Sep-580 before Jmmanuel Born as the son of the High Priest Hilkis (Hilkas) in Anathoth

5) Jmmanuel = geb. 3. Februar — 2 (v. <chr.>), gest. 9. Mai 111 (n. <chr.>) Gest. in Srinagar/Kashmir, Indien (heutiger Name)

5) Jmmanuel = born 3-Feb-2 before Jmmanuel, died 9-May-111 after Jmmanuel Died in Srinagar/Kashmir, India (present Name)

6) Muhammad = geb. 19. Februar 571 n. Jmmanuel (n. <chr.>), gest. 8. Juni 632 n. Jmmanuel (n. <chr.>) Geb. zu Mekka, Saudi Arabien

6) Muhammad = born 19-Feb-571 after Jmmanuel, died 8-Jun-632 after Jmmanuel, Born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia

7) 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier = geb. 3. Februar 1937 n. Jmmanuel (n. <chr.>) Geb. in Niederflachs, 8180 Bülach, Kanton Zürich, Schweiz

7) 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier = born 3-Feb-1937 after Jmmanuel, Born in Niederflachs, 8180 Bulach, Canton Zurich, Switzerland

Jmmanuel was born in 2 before Jmmanuel (B.C.) not 2 after Jmmanuel (A.D.).} If you don't forget to include year 0 this would have made Jmmanuel 115 years old when he died.

-PatM

Smukhuti

Post Number: 610
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks PatM.

Even though Jmmanuel was born 2 years before 0 (current 0 A.D.), it is interesting to note that against Mohammad and BEAM, the word "after Jmmanuel (not Christ)" is used, but the reference remains at current version of year 0.

Jmmanuel thus lived for more than 114 years.
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Redbeard

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another version I put together some time ago....

The Seven Incarnations of the Spirit Lineage Nokodemion on Earth

1) Henoch (Enoch), Born Feb. 3, 9308 BCE----Died Jan 1, 8942 BCE,
Reached age 365 yrs, Time between incarnations- 8,050 years

2) Elia (Elijah), Born Feb. 5, 891 BCE-----Died June 780 BCE, Reached age-111 yrs. Time between incarnations- 8 years

3) Jesaja (Isaiah) Born Feb. 7, 772 –BCE----Died May 5, 690 BCE, Reached age-82 yrs. Time between incarnations- 28 years

4) Jeremia (Jeremiah) Born Feb. 9, 662 BCE ----Died Sept. 3, 580, Reached age-82 yrs. Time between incarnations- 578 years

5) Jmmanuel (Immanuel) Born Feb. 3, 0002 BCE ---Died May 9, 0110 CE, Reached age-112 yrs. Time between incarnations- 569 years

6) Mohammed Born Feb. 19, 571 CE -----Died June 632 CE, Reached age-61 yrs. Time between incarnations- 1,305 years

7) (Billy) Eduard Albert Meier, Born Feb 3, 1937

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
By name, the following listed prophets have been involved:

(1) Henoch (Enoch) (3 February 9308 BCE to 1 January 8942 BCE),
(2) Elia (Elijah) (5 February 891 BCE to 4 June 780 BCE),
(3) Jesaja (Isaiah) (7 February 772 BCE to 5 May 690 BCE),
(4) Jeremia (Jeremiah) (9 February 662 BCE
to 3 September 580 BCE),
(5) Jmmanuel (Immanuel) (3 February 02 BCE to 9 May 111 CE) and
(6) Mohammed (19 February 571 CE to 8 June 632 CE).

From Goblet of Truth – Introduction, by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer,
a member of the Core Group 49
Peace, Matt

Jesusmontreal

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for all your contributions I appreciated them; they are very instructive.

So, I conclude that the 2 a.d. as Jmmanuel's date of birth outlined in the article of the future-of-mankind website is not accurate (maybe a typo), info that can be confirmed via the sources you kindly provided in your reflections.

Thank you so much again. Lots of peace,
Joshua

Memo00

Post Number: 509
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard

Billy has mentioned that his spirit can have several incarnations between the death of one prophet and the birth of another (but he will not talk about this personalities). So the exact "time between incarnations" can´t be known (by us).

Salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 410
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will he be conscious of his previous incarnations as prophets in those in-between lives ?
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Earthling

Post Number: 586
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam, perhaps an answer to your question lies in Billy's piece, entitled "How it All Began".

Apparently at age four, he experienced a 'data dump' from the storage banks, which informed him of many things.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/translations/english/australia/how_it_all_began_z.pdf

Memo00

Post Number: 511
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam

I don´t know, but i imagine it is possible, if i recall correctly it has been mentioned that his spirit can choose when and where to incarnate.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2175
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam....

As to what I can remember, is, that in Jmmanuel's - extensive discussion
supplement -, it was mentioned that he spoke of: a Wiseman, will KNOW of his
previous lifetimes. Thus, I would think that Billy's Spirit-form, in whatever
body resided, would be Conscious of it.

Thus, I would think even a Wisewoman would be Conscious of her Spirit-form's
previous incarnations....; this was all related to a Much More Mature
Spirit-form and due to it's Higher Spiritual Evolution Status.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 705
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

Where did you read that Billy's spirit form can choose where to incarnate? I have not read that.

Salome

Memo00

Post Number: 513
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy

i don´t remember if it was in the questions to Billy or in one contact report, but i´m pretty sure i read it.

Salome

Smukhuti

Post Number: 614
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Randy Winters said something like that in his well-presented but inaccurate audiotapes.
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Memo00

Post Number: 514
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Smukhuti

since i never read (or heard) anything from Mr Winters material i´m sure it doesn´t come from there. I´ll try to find the quote, but since i haven´t been successful searching for other things in the past i don´t promise anything.

Salome

Memo00

Post Number: 515
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah i think i found it

First here Billy mentions incarnations between one prophet and another, taken from the Questions to Billy:

"Personalities that belong to that spirit form have incarnated dozens of times between the times of being a prophet of truth.
It is necessary that there are varying time spans between an existence as a prophet because the people need time to digest the prophet’s teachings etc. "

and answering a similar question he said:

"There were several incarnations. Billy knows a couple of them. But it’s not important to provide further information.
What can be said, though, is that none of those incarnations or personalities, resp., was a hangman. "

Now about his spirit being able to incarnate when and where he wants probably it took it from here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9315.html#POST33651 (check number 4 of Jacob´s quote)

Salome

Smukhuti

Post Number: 617
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BEAM is not pure spirit form. His spirit form evolved to that level once, but there were consistency alteration done on the spirit form by the Petale level so that he could re-enter the material life cycle from the Arahat Athersata level. It is in one of the bulletin or special bulletins readers question section.

If material beings, even as highly evolved as BEAM could control where and when the next incarnation would occur, Arahat Athersata's assistance would not be required to ensure birth at a certain month.

==================================================

Smukhuti

[Posted April 2010]

Hello Billy,

I am asking this question on behalf of Dean who posted this in futureofmankind site:

Is there any significance related to the prophets being born in the month of February?

That is from Henoch to Billy - whose birth dates are known.

Thank you

Answer:

The happenings regarding the fathering and birth of those prophets was

controlled/regulated by Arahat Athersata. Through this process it was

secured that the prophets were born at a certain period in the year

(today named as February) where a consciousness-related development is

more extensively possible than at other times.

==================================================

Matt

Post Number: 197
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And what about Numerology with regards to giving Billy's exact birth name. Was this also controlled by Arahat Athersata or Petale level?

Egerrt

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is it possible that a consciousness-related development is more extensively possible for those who are born in February? Months mean a specific position of the Earth in relation to the Sun. There is of course different weather and lighting conditions during different months, for exampe for someone born in February on the northern hemisphere, they would be 4-6 month old during the summer.

Is being 4-6 month old during the sunniest period is somehow special for the development of a brain?

I mean all this astrological stuff doesn't make any sense. The only thing that could make difference is weather and light/darkness, also nutrition, as there is more food in the summer. But it's not the case with food any more in the First-World-Countries, as there is plenty food any time of a year.

Memo00

Post Number: 516
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Egerrt

According to Billy astrology as practiced today on Earth is not very useful but has its roots in scientific knowledge brought by ETs. The radiations coming from the central star of the galaxy have an influence in all life. Our sun allows and mantains life on Earth but this sun as all other stars in the galaxy are influenced by the central sun´s radiations. Billy has said that astrological influences are not determinant (your will is always more important) but if you know them you can use them to your advantage. Billy was born at the exact day, hour, minute and second when the radiations that would benefit him were stronger.

For astrology to be of any use the exact moment of birth should be registered with minutes and seconds, supposedly the exact moment at which the head comes out from the mother is very important.

Salome

Egerrt

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are those radiations? Electro-magnetic? Charged particles like electrons? Or some fine matter radiations that our instruments can't measure?

Memo00

Post Number: 517
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don´t know too much details. Only what has been said. I guess there are some things that we can measure and some that don´t (with our current technology).

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guido Moosbrugger asked this question of Billy in FIGU Bulletin # 48 - Reader Questions.
This may not be a complete accurate translation but understandable....

Reader Question

The galactic radiation energy from the central sun of the Milky Way is indeed the people (and sometimes animals) affect depending on how they respond.

What purpose does this radiation actually? There may be more such radiation comes from the Central Sun of the Universe (central nucleus)?

Guido Moosbrugger, Germany

Through the galactic radiation energy is not only the whole SOL system and all the planets and their moons are affected, but also all existing life forms, as it is with the forces of the moon and the sun.

A similar radiation is also of the universe-central sun. central core of the universe, and this is aligned to the whole universal space and to all galaxies, nebulae, clouds of light and dark clouds to the electrons, neutrons and neutrinos, etc., and turn to anything universal.

The purpose of radiation is used for development, respectively. of evolution. The energy includes a power purpose-pulses, so the overall universal operation force pulses, which are all processes of development / evolution in the course of growth and decay and the resulting continuous re-becoming and passing away and so on and so caused. This force-pulses of the radiative energy call a meeting urge forth in everything that exists in the universe, making the galaxies, the atoms, the suns and planets, the gas and neutrinos, and all that exists to develop according to their construction plans and begin to live and her walk of becoming and passing lane.

The radiation effects of the galaxy also affect humans and animals, with the largest impacts are those from which derives the astrology. But these are not the only effects, because as the radiation of the sun and moon affect the strength of these energies, the life processes of humans and animals and all other living beings and the plants of any genus and species

Billy

-PatM

Edward

Post Number: 2190
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

'Eduard' is Billy's BORN name.[(Billy) Eduard Albert Meier = BEAM]

Eduard, has his 'nickname' of "Billy The Kid", due to Billy at one time in the
past, dressed in BLACK and wore a Cowboy HAT.

So, it does seem that the name BILLY...does not effect him in any negative
way. No, I personally do not think that AA and Petale, had nothing to do with
his name; 'Concourse of Circumstance(s)' just led to the name, as mentioned
above.

And, what the Numerology is concerned: I think, it just all fits in it's place
through - Creational Programming -, which resulted. And, so the name and
numbers fit it it's place; again, not 'coincidence' but, again:'Concourse of
Circumstance(s)'. [If you read the Meier Materials further, you will come
across that Billy even mentioned that there is NO such thing as Coincidence;
which has always been my thought, also...]

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page