Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 01, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through October 01, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Techieatwork

Post Number: 143
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod7.

Just by using the source material (Aluminium) as conductor, and making electrons pass through it, would make many electrons available to occupy energy levels within those atoms.. throughout the material.

Now, that this information holds any water, is for us to probe / disprove.

I happen to have a signal generator. Aluminium is easy enough to get, I will check tomorrow if my generator can output the mentioned frequency. Also, I will need to find a Power Amplifier, to be able to sustain high current output for extended periods.. as the article shows: "After just a few days of dwell-time at resonance, atoms of the starting element have become informed with the resonant frequency of the target element in its rest state. The metal is then melted and rapidly cooled in distilled water to achieve the maximum conversion rate"

Could you also try to test on your side?

I need some motivation to go back to my workshop.. which has been neglected for many months..

--
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Rarena

Post Number: 645
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My response concerning transmutation of elements... yeah I know this is the wrong place to discuss it... but with respect to Michael Horn, Mr Shutzman and J_rod:

There was a book in the sixties that was all the rage, it was called The Morning of the Magicians by Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels (spelling may be off) about this very subject... the transmutation of elements at low energy levels... Scientists claim that nuclear fusion using large amounts of energy is required yet when studying biological systems it is found it may be possible with less energy.

Here I've found it... http://www.amazon.com/Morning-Magicians-Louis-Pauwels/dp/0812885325 http://www.amazon.com/Morning-Magicians-Louis-Pauwels/dp/0812885325 read it forty five years ago and still remember... great things our mind.

There are two notable double blind studies referenced in this book where three sets of chickens (hens) were used of the same weight and size. The first group was given regular feed (Oats) and fed normally Control Group. The second group was given oats without calcium (leached out by hydrochloric acid) and the third group was given potassium and leached oats (no calcium) one molecular weight shifted over on the periodic table from calcium, in other words potassium was close enough in structure that it was close to calcium but not calcium... hence a transmutation was sucessfully duplicated... Transmutation and teleportation... there is a link my friends...

The chickens that had the calcium rich oats behaved and grew normally with hard shelled eggs laid. The second group had eggs that were soft eggs (no shells) and the last group had hard shells although they were not given calcium but instead Potassium. The testers who where biologists said it was due to the calcium being leached out of the bones... the more in tune group mentioned it was a transmutation of elements that occurred converting the one proton of energy to make the element Calcium from the element Potassium which is one proton different. They of course killed the chickens and found the calcium was not leached from the bones as they weighed exactly the same and that indeed this result was:. low energy transmutation had occurred.

It is also interesting to note that calcium and potassium are both metals. They are part of the series called Alkali metals... an interesting building element. A friend showed me a lightweight white cresent wrench that was built like a micro processor layer by layer from teflon for space repair... another type of interesting building technique. Lightweight and will not strip the bolts when used, non corrosive. It could also not be taken apart since the winding screw was formed within the structure and formed layer by layer atom by atom (similar to silicon process controller chip formation in the computer industry)... close to teleportation standards... which it is my understanding sucessfully produced in 1985 in an University...

Oh... the other notable double blind study: I don't remember... first it was my eyesight and I don't remember the rest... eh eh...

Here's that book again... It was done in the sixties so it will be dated...

http://www.amazon.com/Morning-Magicians-Louis-Pauwels/dp/0812885325

Ramirez

Post Number: 552
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Think about the financial implications.

"by Dr. Joe Champion for Low Energy Nuclear Change (LENC)
January 11, 2011

The following communication was sent to the US Department of Energy (DOE) in Washington DC on December 21, 2010:

In 1987, I witnessed a phenomenon and devoted my life to refining the process. Low Energy Nuclear Change (LENC) is the term used for the occurrence of this phenomenon. In LENC, copper is subjected to a phonon resonance technology developed by me in 2001. The importance of any technology or discovery is repeatability and scalability.

I have achieved both in this process, and have successfully converted copper to gold and platinum. The original theory was the single conversion of copper to gold. The formation of platinum was not predicted but was an unexpected occurrence.

100 pounds of copper was placed in a single phonon resonance device and produced 800 troy ounces of gold and platinum. Several ounces of gold and platinum have been refined and tested by independent facilities. This is the world's largest demonstration of a low energy nuclear event. This was accomplished using standard household electrical power within 30 days.

I have produced over two kilos of platinum and gold in less than a week from my simple reaction. This material has been tested by third party laboratories. [The results of an independent Assay Report by Ray Grimmer Lab Services are republished below:]"

If true any nation with leaders possessing even half a brain would soon set up laboratories to create as much of this stuff as possible ..... gold.

They could pay off their national debts, buy real things with real substances, crash JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Rothschilds, IMF, World Bank ...... it means the end of worthless paper currencies plus the equally worthless global reserve currency the US dollar and the even more worthless financial manipulators & speculators who run the sordid, rigged, manipulated global financial system.

Theoretically this sort of process would also render many types of mining operations redundant which would have a flow on effect on industries, employment, transport of raw materials, sharemarkets.

So with all that at stake and if it really works how come no government has tried to buy it out or put a stop to it or start using the process itself ?
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1395
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, another amazing discovery here.

It has been postulated for ages that Gold may be transmuted into Unununium by the phonons.

[ Phonons are the quasi-particle of Sound in crystal lattice vibration (a quantum of sound or vibratory elastic energy, used only in the mathematical approach to thermal energy, an imaginary particle, quasi means not necessarily genuine).]

So what good is Unununium? Glad U asked.

Ya see, Uuu can transmute into m-m-Me from which the production gains mmMe a lot of accolades over Uuu.

From this transmutation then, mmMe is better than Uuu. Just U wait until the paper is published and U'll see why mmMe is so important. More accolades translate into bigger gov'mint grants for even mmMore research like this.

Do wonders ever cease?

nnNah ,,,, Wonders never cease
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Scott

Post Number: 2094
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pyramids

Michael_horn

Post Number: 358
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please also see:

http://theyflyblog.com/all-that-glitters-is-not-bread/01/28/2011

Johnboy

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If memory serves me correctly, the use of harmonic resonance was also done by the late Stanley Meyer regarding the separation of hydrogen from water in copious amounts. According to what I have researched, Mr. Meyer's process was proven and patented.

Sounds like it is worth digging a little deeper to prove or disprove.....

Johnboy

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Frankly, to me it matters not whether this is factual or a hoax. The fact that it mentions Billy and the alloys given to him and that were tested and the results of those tests, was what caused a friend of mine to gain a cognition which has sparked an interest in the Billy Meier material.

I could not have asked for more.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Rarena

Post Number: 646
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pyramids... I understand create wave deflectors and have all sorts of interesting effects due to their shape.

On the subject of reflection and vibration "filtering" described by another person who studied the effects of sound on matter... Ernst Chladni (look em up)inspired (http://merlib.org/node/5064) John Ernst Worell Keely to produce, among other things; the LASER and probably the first simple teleportation unit... or electrical vibrational frequecy filter... then called the compound transmitter which sluiced out elements via frequency vibration collecting them via sound vibrational packets. What if... we had "a compound transmitter" and with a computer rebuild all the structures and intricate collections of elements to recreate life and "beam up" some gold rather than dig around destroying everything in our path?

Early in the 1900's Nikola Tesla, it is said, in his New York laboratory created an earthquake said to have caused water mains to break five blocks away from a small hand held vibrational device. So small devices can create massive resonances depending on the frequency, change of frequency and the mass of the object to be resonated.

We know one way gold is made: from iron for example; is done via a star going supernova (death explosion). The tremendous forces purpetrate a fusion of elements to create heavier isotopes (collections) of elements via extreme energy created by the forces of the star going nova. Knowing there is the possiblity to extract elements with less energy is very intrieging.

If you think of a gold pan as a resonance device (E.G. the water flows around the conical circle in waves) separating heavy elements (gold) from black sands etc... it makes sense it can also be done with sound which for example effects water and we call them waves short for wavelength.

So it may indeed... be done with sound... electrically. What if these sound chords invented and used by Max Chladni (mass chords) were able by molecular resonance (one definition of sound and light) to separate the gold made by tiny supernovi in the dimension of the mircocosm (that which is very small) in order to bring the gold out of suspension within some gravinometric matrix into the very large... or macrocosm?

I once asked Billy, in the dimension of the Macrocosm,... (that which is very large) and the dimension of the microcosm (that which is very small) what is the macro equivalent of an atom?

"A Galaxy" he said... via questions to Billy asked.

So... if indeed a Galaxy is an Atom then Atoms are composed of many more elements than previously thought (E.G. just salt as Sodium Chloride or water being only hydrogen and oxygen...) because being a tiny part of a Galaxy we know how many elements are composed of a Galaxy... They are composed of many more particles than just neutrons, electrons and protons as well... In fact this will turn the study of chemisty and physics for that matter... on it's ear... eh eh...

Having grown up in the primal stages of the nuclear erra, it was often represented to us when we were required to "duck and cover" in our feeble attempt to protect ourselves from the gigantic looming threat created by the knowledge of the Atomic Bomb... they told us frightened school children we could escape by hiding under our small wooden school desks... eh eh

During those days (early fifties) the Atom was represented to us graphically very much as what looks like a Galaxy in our macrocosm.

Wavelengths cause mountains to turn to sand... it is not that hard to reasonably concieve that sand can also be graded depending on it's size or weight to form pockets of gradation levels which can be extracted for their value. So there is scalability to the naysayers... out there.

Thinking further... if it is possible that in the microcosm resonance "lifts" certain elements by thier molecular weight then maybe it can also lift objects created molecularly lighter... than their normal counterparts and craft (spacecraft?) able to fly in this dimension (the macrocosm)via frequency and resonance. In fact it is my understanding was invented by Tesla over one hundred years ago...

Now actual transmutation defined by todays' scientific elite... you know who you are... eh eh it is my understanding... similar but significantly different than this as it actually changes the molecular structure to higher molecular weight at the atomic level. The Atoms (Galaxies) we cannot see so it is likely they might be different than we imagine.

The Plejaren tell Billy it is far more "green" to extract gold from plants (certain plants attract gold to thier cells) or these alternative extraction methods rather than digging up the structure of the Earth which creates problems environmentally making the Earth unstable and unable to perform correctly as nature intended until the Earth can correct the problem via earthquakes, floods weather anomolies or leaching out poisons into the environment. Problems we cannot understand may arise due to these evasive types of disturbances...

We have to look at the big picture... not our ego or our status in society: it is not about you... it is about us... collectively... creating a harmonious planet to live in happily and in peace.

We are one... let's be that way.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom in Peace

Pyramids form in Crystals, this is a natural process in which the molecules form tetrahedrons as their natural resonant frequency is predominate :

crystal1 ======= crystal2

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, I thought Billy had warned us against the use of certain crystals and other semi and precious rocks because they may harbour negative influences?
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

The post was not any endorsement for crystals. Since the discussion was going-on about pyramids, my intent was to show natural pyramids also exist in crystal forms. The photos are the Tetrahedron structure which occur in crystals. As it is also known that the traveling pyramid used in the Peace meditations have a crystal fixed inside them (in the apex), then it is clear that FIGU does also endorse their use for specific purpose.

The proscribed use from Billy is because the crystals should not be worn as personal ornaments as they may create an imbalance in the body from negative vibrations. Crystals are dynamic receivers / transmitters and storage medium for energy in certain frequencies. There are many beautiful crystals, and I own a number of different ones myself. One of them is a real crystal ball made from a smokey quartz. The possibility exists that some negative energy can be stored and released from the crystals. But I process mine through a 'cleansing process'. They may be cleansed of negative energy by placing them in a running stream of clean water 24-hours, and then wrap them in natural white cloth (unbleached cotton, hemp or silk) then buried in the undisturbed Earth for seven days.

Salome

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_Rod,

If I'm correct crystals on Earth need to be "neutralize" first... because of negative thoughts that are concentrate here on earth. How I understand all crystals on Earth are contaminated with this negative influence... so, wather and earth would not help in neutralizing process. Once crystal is neutralized then can be periodically cleaned with wather ot other methods (depending on crystal firmness).

Please correct me If I'm wrong about this...

Peace!
Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Rarena

Post Number: 648
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding crystals amplify and store forces whether positive or negative... (E.G. can impart negative influence on the current owner from a previous owner), the correct neutralizing sequence is not well known on Earth (if at all) I understand since most humans on Earth do not have the ability to neutralize themselves and therefore have no ability to neutralize the crystals they hold.

As to pyramids, Billy mentioned they work best when made of certain metals although the meditation pyramid has the birth stone corresponding to an individuals specific birthday... in the inside apex... BTW they are not like the birth stones you may have been told by Earth humans to pay attention to.

Crystals can harbor and amplify dangerous misunderstood forces.

Edward

Post Number: 1991
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy and Ervin....

Ervin, yes, you are correct. It was indeed discussed in the past and through
the Search Engine the Neutralizing process can be obtained.

Randy, very true...also. Only the specifications mentioned by FIGU are the
proper configurations including the mentioned materials.

Crystals have indeed, others property functions as you mentioned, and not for
any type of Meditation or whatever purposes. [I wear my Crystal on a chain as
mentioned in the FIGU specifications; which I have for some decades, now...]

Edward.

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone make sense out of Zahi Hawass and the games he may be playing? If I understand this right he is hiding history, or obfuscating the truth.

http://newsflavor.com/world/middle-east/dr-zahi-hawass-fake-chamber-scandal/

http://gizapower.com/Articles/door2.html

I can't figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?

d

Ramirez

Post Number: 581
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zahi Hawass could be described as a sort of third man on the Egyptian political scene though operating behind the scenes after Hosni Mubarak .... the former dictator and the new military chief.

Hawass is on the payroll of certain influential forces determined to maintain in public a kindergarten version of Egyptian history, make sure any worthwhile discoveries of antiquity end up in private collectors hands and that no discoveries which might upset the history books are made public ..... except in small incremental releases along with their accompanying media circus extravaganzas designed to make money and keep the tourists rolling in.

If things really are way older than 6,000 years it makes academia nervous not to mention various religions .... so he is being paid to support an agenda .... maintaining ignorance.

You might trawl about for material concerning Egypt by Graham Hancock.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 355
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dr. Hawass caught lying again, wow what a revelation. He was the one who didnt want to share the fact that King Tut was of european decent. He acts like those are his pyramids. I remember that episode where he got mad and banished one of his helpers who couldn't hold it any longer and pissed her pants, right there in the pyramid, lol. Justice was served that day.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, Justsayno,

Dr Zahi Hawas refuses anything that goes out of the traditional archeological explanations even if they are wrong.
There was some interestting work done by Wayne Herschel in a book he published at the end of 2003, that is out of print now and difficult to obtain because of the sensitive information involved. Have a look at his book named " Hidden Records" on what he says about the Egyptian Civilization and its connections to the stars.
The Pleiades are always there to show the directions to other stars as well.

Salome

Mohammed

Patm

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,

Several copies of the book you mention are available at the following link:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Wayne+Herschel&sts=t&x=69&y=11

PatM

Edward_b

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wayne Herschel also has a website for his work, which is quite interesting I might add:

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/index.htm

Abdiel

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ALERT!!! In October 10 2010 the chineese army closed an area in quinling mountains because during the night a weird big light appeared and at the morning the village with it's 1000 inhavitants dissapeared. The curious thing is that this phenomenon had happened exclussively near pyramids. That village was near some pyramids in china. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2PehfsBxUs&NR=1

Fredy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone!,
Having a break from my intense reading about spiritual teachings and searching the web, I accidentally found myself with the following pyramid related concern. Maybe someone have some info that bring clarity to this matter.I appreciate your feedback, see below:

China http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynv-KHGxnqg
Colombia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-qKB9AjVkg
Espana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZzbbNPwh9U
Moscow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfBuE-u2kw&feature=fvsr
Mexico http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5O0naGSzk
Turkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65YFAyfVOjk
Cucuta Colombia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAov9IVOdOM

salome,

Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page